Ollie's Chairmans Game Is Back!

Official Statement from Bolton FC

After lengthy talks with Everton Chairman Nicky Lead we have come to an agreement on transfer fees for bright British prospect Jack Rodwell and former Rangers striker Nikica Jelavic. The fees will not be discussed by the club however we are currently negotiating contracts with the duo and hope to seem them arrive at Reebok Stadium within the day. I personally would like to thank Everton for their respectful negotiations and cooperation during this period as well. We at Bolton F.C are proud of the prospect of these two lads in a Wanderers shirt.

Chairman,

Yosef Johnson

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arawn Moridin announces candidacy for FA Board

New Tottenham Chairman Arawn Moridin has today announced that he would like to promote his candidacy for the available position on the FA board.

If Moridin is voted to the board he will encurage development of youth prospects throughout England in a bid to create a new "golden generation" that can lead England to the World Cup Glory that has eluded the nation for so long.

With Moridin on the board he will work to ensure that the best staff and best manager will be in charge of England and Moridin will strive to ensure that the new England Manager will be given the time he needs to reforge the once so proud nation.

Citylogo.png

Manchester City have confirmed recent reports that Gareth Barry could be leaving the club. Furthermore, City would like to confirm that a deal has been met with Sunderland over a transfer and are now just waiting for documents to be signed and for the FA to confirm the deal. It is beleived that the transfer fee is in the region of £11,750,000.

Barry.png

Roberto Mancini has spoken to the media regarding the impending sale and had this to say... "Gareth Barry is a top player and a current England International, but the club needs to look to keep morale high in the dressing room and we believe that competition in this position is very fierce, or for want of better words, too fierce! We decided to sell Gareth over other players in the same position purely due to age. Gareth isn't going to get any younger and the longer we wait, the more his value will drop, and we believe that it could have taken an even sharper drop due to lack of games. I have spoken to Mike Nevo regarding the money we will receive and he has promised that transfer funds will be injected if necessary."

Yosef Johnson Announces Intention To Pursue FA Seat

"I as a fan have watched the decline of the FA politically and overall. The respect that the nation of England wants had has become almost obsolete and a thing of the past. I will push for the cohesion of a new generation and the core stars today to eliminate the "One Star" mentality England seems to have. Im am by no means against a foreign manager as todays times are much different and we need the right person who will provide the stability and platform England needs to propel back to the summit as a International super power and not the dud as of recent."

Wolfe Casts his ballot

vote.jpg

Norwich Chairman Walter Wolfe has cast his ballot today in the election for members of the FA.

(Just want to check you got my PM Ollie as it's not showing up in my sent items)

and how arre you geting pictures to post on here haha my upload never works.

Citylogo.png

Manchester City have been in contact with Stoke City chairman Kristof Lazarevic over the possible transfer of Pablo Zabaleta. Both clubs have come to an agreement that a full transfer is out of the question in the present, but a season long loan is a very big possibility. If the loan is to go through, Stoke City will pay a fee of £500k up front, 100% of wages and a future fee of £4mil, should Lazarevic wish to take up the option to make the move permanent. The two clubs are fine-tuning the paper work and are hopefull of announcing the loan very soon.

Zabaleta.png

It is believe that Manchester City chairman 'Mike Nevo' had set up the deal, but allowed Roberto Mancini to have the final say on wether to let the deal go ahead. Reports suggest that Mancini has backed the idea, believing that the club need to look towards a younger player to fill his boots in the near future, whilst the fact remains that Zabaleta wasn't the first choice in his position.

Norwich_City_logo.jpg

commercial-buildings-for-sale2.jpg

Norwich City Chairman Walter Wolfe has announced a list of players who will be placed on the transfer list with immediate effect. "Many of these players have been tremendous servants to the club, and it makes me very sad to ask them to leave." Wolfe told the media outside of Carrow Road. "However, the club has to look at clearing up wage space to improve the squad, and everyone's role at this club has come under examination."

The players that have been placed on the transfer include Simon Lappin, Aaron Wilbraham, Chris Martin, and Elliot Ward.

"The club will listen to reasonable offers for these listed players." Wolfe told the media. "But if people are under the impression that they can get them for nothing they had best think again, if we don't receive suitable offers for the players, they are completely capable squad members who can still contribute to the team."

Norwich are believed to be looking for offers in the following regions for the players.

Elliot Ward- 1.9 million

Simon Lappin- 2.0 million

Aaron Wilbraham- 500 thousand

Chris Martin- 3.0 million

It is understood that an agreement has been reached between the Chairman of Tottenham and Stoke City for the sale of Ryan Shawcross, the deal is believed to be Shawcross to Tottenham in return for England international David Bentley on a permanent transfer, youngster Andros Townsend on a season long loan and a fee believed to be in the mid 7 figure range.

The moves are waiting for acceptance of contracts and clearance from the FA.

More to come soon

0,,10303~3359431,00.jpg

0.jpg

BLACKBURN PRESS CONFERENCE

REPORTER: Hey Steve where do you think this club will be at the seasons end?

KEAN: Well I feel we can definetly achieve the obvious goal of avoiding relagation and would love to push higher up this division and attempt to bring back the glory days!

REPORTER: Do you think your new signings can take Blackburn to that next level mentioned?

KEAN: Yeah, Im pretty sure these new guys coming in can produce the goods to get the results we need! Gio is a top lad and a top top player, along with Peter the wings will be dangerous for anyone coming here this season!

REPORTER: The fans have been on your back recently saying you've not got the experience needed and were hoping the new Chairman would replace you, how do plan to respond to them fans?

KEAN: Results! Yeah the results will ultimately be what makes or breaks the season. I know Bullock is One Hundred Percent behind me and we all want this club to go forward not backward! That will be all for today, thank you for coming down!

?action=view&current=460px-Stoke_City_FCsvg.pngStoke City Chairman Kristof Lazarevic has today anounced the Sacking of Tony Pulis, he was quoted as saying "Tony has done allot for this club in his 5 years here but I believe it is time to bring in a man who is able to take this club to the next level" When asked who he had in mind to replace Mr Pulis he simply stated " dont be surprised if you see a Serb in charge of Stoke City FC very soon"

More to Follow

skysportslogo.jpg

9437992.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur confirm Shawcross signing

Tottenham Hotspur has today confirmed that the rumors surrounding Ryan Shawcross where indeed true after they confirmed on their own website that the defender had signed for the club.

The transfer fee is undisclosed but belived to be somewhere between £4m-£7m and it is belived that the defender has signed a deal untill 2016.

Tottenham Hotspur also confirmes that David Bentley will be moving to Stoke City on a permanent basis as part of the deal, while young winger Andros Townsend moves the the trotters on a season long loan.

In a statement Tottenham Hutspurs has expressed it's delight at the transfer. After having sold Michael Dawson to Wolverhamton, new Tottenham manager Andre Villas-Boas was concerned that the squad lacked cover at the back and the manager is delighted that Shawcross will provide just that.

In the case of David Bentley it was clear that he was far away from the first team and it was probably in the best interest of both parts that he moved away in a bid to get first team action.

The last part of the transfer involves young starlet Andros Townsend on a season long loan. Speaking at the press conference Villas-Boas expressed his satisfaction at this part of the deal: "Townsend is an exiting prospect, but at this moment he was to far away from the first team to get any action. It was probably best for the lad to move on loan in a bid to get the first team action he needs in order to improve."

Stoke City has confirmed the departure of Ryan Shawcross to Tottenham Hotspur with England International David Bentley and u/21 Starlet Andros Townsend moving in the opposite direction on permanent and loan deals respectively.

Furthermore Stoke City would like to announce the signings of Australia international Rhys Williams from Middlesbrough for £6'000'000 on a 5 year deal, Serbian international Neven Subotić from Borussia Dortmund for a fee of £16'500'000 on a 5 year

deal and Pablo Zabaleta on loan from Manchester City with the option to purchase.

The search for a Manager continues

the-sun-newspaper-logo.jpg

Krancjar to QPR?

Rumours are spreading fast about a potential loan move by QPR for Tottenham's Niko Krancjar. The details aren't certain yet but he is apparently close to signing on the dotted line for QPR. This move would be a season long and QPR would have to pay all £45,000 of NK's wages a week to secure him.

Another rumour involving QPR is about the possibility of Manuel Almunia joining them on loan. Although nothing is clear yet this one is likely to happen.

Chairman Kristof Lazarević would like to confirm the appointment of prominent Serbian Manager Radomir Antić to a 1 year deal.

KRISTOF LAZAREVIĆ - I would like to welcome Radomir Antić to Stoke City FC

RADOMIR ANTIĆ - Thank you Kristof, it is a great Pleasure to me for you to give me this opportunity to return to England as a manager.

REPORTER - So Radomir

RADOMIR ANTIĆ - Please call me Rady

REPORTER - Okay RADY, recently there was speculation about you being interested in the Leeds United job, any truth to this? And what made you want to come to Stoke City?

RADOMIR ANTIĆ - Ever since I had my stint with Luton Town in the early 80's I have had an ambition to come back to England in one way or another, I am glad that Kristof has entrusted me with this position and I am keen to make a big impression.

KRISTOF LAZAREVIĆ - It was ideal for me to bring Rady into the club given his experience on the continent, and given his pedigree having managed Great clubs like Real Madrid, Barcelona and Athletico Madrid 3 times nonetheless as well as International Experience with Serbia this appointment was ideal for both parties.

REPORTER - Will you be making any money available given the signings that Stoke have just made Kristof?

KRISTOF LAZAREVIĆ - The signings that were made we're in consultation with Rady here, but if he feels the need to add more players and comes to me then I as the chairman shall negotiate a deal!

Stoke City has confirmed the departure of Ryan Shawcross to Tottenham Hotspur with England International David Bentley and u/21 Starlet Andros Townsend moving in the opposite direction on permanent and loan deals respectively.

Furthermore Stoke City would like to announce the signings of Australia international Rhys Williams from Middlesbrough for £6'000'000 on a 5 year deal, Serbian international Neven Subotić from Borussia Dortmund for a fee of £16'500'000 on a 5 year

deal and Pablo Zabaleta on loan from Manchester City with the option to purchase.

The search for a Manager continues

How can you sign from Borussia Dortmund and Middlesbrough when only allowed one overseas signing and that includes anything non-prem????? Peter Whittingham was my only overseas signing.

Doesn't say in the rules about signing Championship players my friend, only international players, unless I have misread along the lines
rule 13. An

I quote you may only make one overseas signing per transfer window!! Nothing about lower league transfers mate, just interpreting as I see it

Guest avine

ve7rex.png

Fulham FC has confirmed the departure of Andy Johnson to Blackburn for 2M.

Official Statement from Fulham FC

"There are expectations from our new manager and we will offer him an improved contract if he starts well the 2011/2012 season.We'll miss Andy but we had to balance the books. This was the reason we had to offer him to Blackburn even though he was not transfer listed, we can not just rely on our ex-chairman to provide cash injections.

Zokora?He is out of the question as we were informed that not less than 5M are required. After selling Andy Johnson to Blackburn we are just about where we would like to stand financially at the start of the season.

This is transfer deadline today and maybe there will be more action but we need to be sure that we'll receive a good value for our players and we can afford for buy a suitable replacement."

0,,10303~3359431,00.jpg

johnson0814pa_790792c.jpg

Andy Johnson

Blackburn Rovers are delighted to announce the signing of former Crystal Palace forward Andy Johnson.

Andy has said he is gutted to leave Fulham after a wonderful time there but now wants to push on with Blackburn.

The fee is around the 2million mark and he has signed a 2 year contract on 12k p/w

Breaking-News-Panel_2690691.jpg

article-2094746-118BE824000005DC-621_468x355.jpg

JIM WHITE: Hi! And welcone to Transfer Deadline Day! First we'll start with Blackburn Rovers. They

They have captured Slyvain Distin of Everton in a swap deal for left winger Morten Gamst Pederson.

Also they beat the likes of LA Galaxy and New York Red Bulls to the signature of Fulham striker

Andy Johnson!

But this hour we have heard of a sensational turn around as Jack Bullock, the Blackburn Chairman has

Allowed starlet JUNIOR HOILETT to leave the club after he publicly dismissed any approaches for him

Only yesterday! Any club looking to jump in at this opportunity will be expected to fork out in excess of

£10million

ollie: What about players that are out on loan? Like Jenas and Bassong? Are I allowed to make deals with them included?

No you can't include Bassong. I've have to wait for mine :thup:.

I've already asked Ollie, and you can't sign any players from the Championship or below if you've signed a player from a foreign league already.

Guest avine

ve7rex.png

Ashley Williams has joined Fulham FC from Swansea City AFC for £1 Million plus Pavel Pogrebnyak

Contract length 3yrs, wages:20k/w

2qkjjpl.jpg

Official from statement from Fulham FC

Fulham FC has confirmed the departure of Philippe Senderos to West Bromwich Albion for £3M.

Swansea_City_AFC.png

Swansea chairman announces the sale of Ashley Williams

Swansea chairman, Björgvin Radebe today announced that the sale of Ashley Williams to Fulham has been completed. Fulham's insiders have told the press that the fee is thought to be about £1,000,000 plus Pavel Pavel Pogrebnyak. Björgvin told the press today that he looks forward to working with Pavel and thinks he can do wonders working under current manager, Brendan Rogers. Pavel joins on a 4 year contract and his wages will be around 25k/pw

pavel_1464880a.jpg

(Pavel in one of his games for Fulham)

Fulham also announced today that they have bought young striker Carlos Fierro for a rumored amount of £700,000.

Qpr_logo.png

QPR Sign Niko Kranjcar and Manuel Almunia

manuel_almunia_1013942c.jpg

Manuel Almunia

Almunia and Kranjcar both join on season long loans from the North London PL clubs.

In an announcement the Chairman, Mr. van Barthold, said that he was delighted to secure such good players and that he was hoping to see the best of them throughout the season.

y172769244889034.jpg

Kranjcar arriving at QPR's training ground this morning.

Guest avine

ve7rex.png

Nigel de Jong has joined Fulham FC from Manchester City on loan for:

Fee:0M

Salary:100%

Future Fee:No

Duration:Until the end of the season

9a0ps8.jpg

Logo_West_Bromwich_Albion.png

Senderos set for West Brom

West Bromwich Albion FC have just confirmed the transfer of Fulham and Switzerland international star Philippe Senderos for a reported fee of 3 Million. This is the first transfer for West Brom under the new chairman Hatton, who was looking to help improve west brom's defensive capabilities for the coming season.

The Birmingham based club has released an official press statement as follows:

"We are delighted to confirm the capture of Phillippe Senderos from Fulham on a three year deal to join us here for the coming season.

We feel that Senderos is an magnificent capture for the club, having excellent experience in football for a number of years."

philippe-senderos-image-1-645320055.jpg

Archived