San Marino - The Ultimate Challenge!

Makoto Nakamura

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Check post #2 of this thread to see things like that, but last season we were "198th - UP 65 - Between Albanian First Category & Estonian First League"

Yeah, you are climbing quickly the ranking. Your problem now will be getting players with potential to win a champions... won't be easy! :)

The End of Season report shortly but look at that, Campionato Sammarinese is rated 1 1/2* between the Icelandic First Division & Finnish First Division!

And all that thanks to 2.0! :cool:

I really look forward to seeing how things develop from here,great job.

San Giovanni - Campionato Sammarinese - 2022/23

League Table

League Position Graph

Back to normality, a much easier season and I think that 2.0 me is better than the old me.

Coppa Titano - Easy, 3-0 Quarter Final, 6-1 Semi Final, 3-0 Final, I owuld let the U19's play it but I want to win as much silverware as I can.

European Champions Cup & EURO Cup - No screenshot for this, it messed up but the results were Qarabag Agdam 2 - 4 San Giovanni, CSKA (Sofia) 5 - 1 San Giovanni.

Squad - Got rid of a few more, got a good core of players now.

Finances - £1.6m in the black, all is well in the San Giovanni bank.

Youth Players:

Raoul Belmonte (YP2) - Another year, more consistency, mentals are getting better and he now has 55 caps and is the most capped person on the international team.

Giovanni Cambi (YP11) - Doesn't look as good as I once thought but he has 15 caps and still made 28 appearances.

Remo Aielli (YP12) - 20 years old, 9 caps, 37 appearances, 27 goals and 14 assists with a 7.54 average rating. wow.

Angello Perra (YP13) - 19 years old, 5 caps, 36 appearances, 27 goals and 20 assists with a 7.84 average rating!! even better!!

Fabio Bernardini (YP14) - Decided to choose Italy as his first nationality after playing for the Italian U19's, just shows how great he is.

Antonio Stanzione (YP15) - He got his chances, and hist first cap! 10 goals and 13 assists, a good season for someone who is 3rd choice.

Antonello Carraro (YP16) - The new boy, only "generated" in March and already has a Youth Cap to his name, looks very very good.

Season            Campionato Sammarinese              Coppa Titano                EURO Cup           Champions Cup         Average Attendance    Club Worth (£)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/12                   6th                          3rd Grp C                     -                    -                       193              £26,000
2012/13                1st Grp A                      Semi-Finals                    -                    -                       243              £80,000
2013/14                1st Grp B                       3rd Grp B                     -                    -                       236              £95,000
2014/15                4th Grp B                     Quarter Finals           2nd Qual. Round             -                       200              £150,000
2015/16                3rd Grp A                        Winners                      -                    -                       180              £190,000
2016/17                2nd Grp B                        Winners                      -              1st Qual. Round               256              £400,000
2017/18                2nd Grp B                     Quarter Finals                  -              2nd Qual. Round               263              £575,000
2018/19                1st Grp A                        Winners               4th Qual. Round       3rd Qual. Round               293              £350,000
2019/20                1st Grp A                        Winners               4th Qual. Round       3rd Qual. Round               326              £575,000
2020/21                1st Grp A                        Winners               4th Qual. Round       3rd Qual. Round               333              £350,000
2021/22                1st Grp A                        Winners                  4th Group C        Champions Playoff             651              £1,500,000
2022/23                1st Grp A                        Winners               4th Qual. Round       3rd Qual. Round               600              £1,600,000

Glad you managed to continue your game.

This new guy looks fantastic, despite being rated silver stars for his current ability.

Too know that guy is rated silver stars shows how much better the team has gotten since I started this challenge when almost every player had 5* CA at the start too now, the best player not even having 1/2* CA.

Great thread so far shame you got knocked out to Red Star though, I'm sure you'll eventually breakthrough and beat teams of that caliber :thup:

I'm hoping that we could be able to beat them in the nest 5 - 10 years if we're lucky.

RpHXY.png

BkjKY.png

OglMm.png

You can't really win the cup any better than that, especially since that 5-0 win was declared as a fan day, scoring 19 goals in 3 games!

Too know that guy is rated silver stars shows how much better the team has gotten since I started this challenge when almost every player had 5* CA at the start too now, the best player not even having 1/2* CA.

If he had gotten 5 stars CA I'd have said he's easily the best player you have had come through so far, his stats are brilliantly distributed. The great cup win also shows how much your team has improved.

On another note, are there any superstars in the San Marino national team, perhaps produced by Italian clubs?

If he had gotten 5 stars CA I'd have said he's easily the best player you have had come through so far, his stats are brilliantly distributed. The great cup win also shows how much your team has improved.

On another note, are there any superstars in the San Marino national team, perhaps produced by Italian clubs?

Sadly not, these are the best players:

MS1Ua.png

Giuseppe started out at San Giovanni, I could always load the Italian leagues at the start of next season though?

Im already playing a game with Armagh Town where I only can buy Northern Irish players and Crewe where I can only use players from my own youth setup. Does anyone know if I can download and add the San Marino league to my current game?

Im already playing a game with Armagh Town where I only can buy Northern Irish players and Crewe where I can only use players from my own youth setup. Does anyone know if I can download and add the San Marino league to my current game?

You can't. You need to choose the new leagues at the beginning.

San Giovanni - Campionato Sammarinese - 2022/23

League Table

League Position Graph

Almost perfect now, the new youths are very strong together, and there's great harmony.

Coppa Titano - Easy again, we went on a scoring spree in the latter stages too!

European Champions Cup - Poor this year losing 7 - 3 to Red Star Belgrade at the first hurdle.

Squad - Could do with a few more good defenders, along with alot less central defenders.

Finances - £2.4m in the black, amazing without the European challenge this year

Youth Players:

Raoul Belmonte (YP2) - More from Mr. Consistent, another 32 appearances and should be pretty much hitting his peak anytime now so I expect him to start falling down the pecking order in a couple of years.

Giovanni Cambi (YP11) - Mainly appeared as a sub, a bench warmer now, may only be here for a couple more years before I let him go.

Remo Aiella (YP12) - Still improving, 37 appearances, 27 goals and 10 assists still wow.

Angello Perra (YP13) - Was pushed into a defensive midfield position this year because of 1 strikers ability to score. Angello still got 10 goals and 16 assists.

Fernando Bernardini (YP14) - Made even more appearances for Italy U19's but I don't know it doesn't show up. heart and rock of our defence at age 18.

Antonio Stanzione (YP15) - Took Angello's striker spot and scored 33 goals in 37 appearances with 7 assists and 11 MoM awards!

Antonello Carraro (YP16) - Didn't actually play in the first team but over the Pre-Season I'm going to re-train him as a Right Winger to try and get him some game time next season.

Antonio Costanzo (YP17) - Looks very good, should get game time next season, might try re-training him to another position.

Season            Campionato Sammarinese              Coppa Titano                EURO Cup           Champions Cup         Average Attendance    Club Worth (£)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/12                   6th                          3rd Grp C                     -                    -                       193              £26,000
2012/13                1st Grp A                      Semi-Finals                    -                    -                       243              £80,000
2013/14                1st Grp B                       3rd Grp B                     -                    -                       236              £95,000
2014/15                4th Grp B                     Quarter Finals           2nd Qual. Round             -                       200              £150,000
2015/16                3rd Grp A                        Winners                      -                    -                       180              £190,000
2016/17                2nd Grp B                        Winners                      -              1st Qual. Round               256              £400,000
2017/18                2nd Grp B                     Quarter Finals                  -              2nd Qual. Round               263              £575,000
2018/19                1st Grp A                        Winners               4th Qual. Round       3rd Qual. Round               293              £350,000
2019/20                1st Grp A                        Winners               4th Qual. Round       3rd Qual. Round               326              £575,000
2020/21                1st Grp A                        Winners               4th Qual. Round       3rd Qual. Round               333              £350,000
2021/22                1st Grp A                        Winners                  4th Group C        Champions Playoff             651              £1,500,000
2022/23                1st Grp A                        Winners               4th Qual. Round       3rd Qual. Round               600              £1,600,000
2023/24                1st Grp B                        Winners                      -              2nd Qual. Round               566              £2,100,000

Excellent stuff - One note of concern: Two seasons running your average attendance has dropped. Season tickets also dropping? I note this is dropping in relation to your European performance.

Oddly not, our Season Ticket Holders went from 74 - 77 - 82 this season so they're increasing so far.

Two things I'm wondering about:

In early screenshots Perra was called Angelo, but now he has two L's in Angelo, making Angello, which isn't an Italian name and sounds a bit weird. Would you correct that for me in his nickname? :)

The other thing concerns your Italian youth international, Fabio Bernardini. How come he still has an amateur contract, or at least no wage?

Two things I'm wondering about:

In early screenshots Perra was called Angelo, but now he has two L's in Angelo, making Angello, which isn't an Italian name and sounds a bit weird. Would you correct that for me in his nickname? :)

The other thing concerns your Italian youth international, Fabio Bernardini. How come he still has an amateur contract, or at least no wage?

I've corrected it, and I actually hadn't noticed he was still amateur, but most of my squad is amateur, I'll offer him and any other (YP) a Part Time contract if I haven't ;)

I've corrected it, and I actually hadn't noticed he was still amateur, but most of my squad is amateur, I'll offer him and any other (YP) a Part Time contract if I haven't ;)

Good, you wouldn't want any others getting away after what happened with some of your early YP's. Especially Bernardini, who has made some incredible improvements in just two years. Hopefully he sees sense and decides to play for the San Marino national team. ;)

Which brings me onto another thing I've just thought about: do you worry that when your youth players start becoming good, you'll see a lot more of them decide to play for Italy and not San Marino? I ask this since most of your good YP's have Italy as second nationality (apart from Stanzione and a couple of good ones who didn't get the (YP) tag) and Bernardini has already played for Italy's youth teams.

Good, you wouldn't want any others getting away after what happened with some of your early YP's. Especially Bernardini, who has made some incredible improvements in just two years. Hopefully he sees sense and decides to play for the San Marino national team. ;)

Which brings me onto another thing I've just thought about: do you worry that when your youth players start becoming good, you'll see a lot more of them decide to play for Italy and not San Marino? I ask this since most of your good YP's have Italy as second nationality (apart from Stanzione and a couple of good ones who didn't get the (YP) tag) and Bernardini has already played for Italy's youth teams.

I'm hoping that some of the YP's will be able to drag San Marino up the Country Rankings which will hopefully encourage more players with dual nationality to play for San Marino. also some Italians with dual nationality are now playing for San Marino too.

Archived