San Marino - The Ultimate Challenge!

Makoto Nakamura

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey there.

One of the problems of this kind of leagues last year was the prizes that the competition got after they enter on the top 50 of the dynamic league ranking.

Could you try to post how they are evolving as the league/cup evolves in this ranking? (TV rights should be evolving too)

BTW, hope the update is working well for you, if you find any problem on it don't forget to post the bug on the updates topic!

Good Luck for your game, hope you get that challenge, won't be easy!

PS: The Ultimate challenge is to put a league like this one in 1st place of the Dynamic Ranking League! That's THE challenge! ehehe

Hey there.

One of the problems of this kind of leagues last year was the prizes that the competition got after they enter on the top 50 of the dynamic league ranking.

Could you try to post how they are evolving as the league/cup evolves in this ranking? (TV rights should be evolving too)

BTW, hope the update is working well for you, if you find any problem on it don't forget to post the bug on the updates topic!

Good Luck for your game, hope you get that challenge, won't be easy!

PS: The Ultimate challenge is to put a league like this one in 1st place of the Dynamic Ranking League! That's THE challenge! ehehe

Well I'll also try and get the league #1 in the rankings and the top nation coefficients too then ;)

Right now the winner of the Trofeo Federale gets 27.83K for winning which seems pretty normal since I remember last year it went to like 5M prize money after 1 year so there's no bugs as of yet :thup:

Well I'll also try and get the league #1 in the rankings and the top nation coefficients too then ;)

Right now the winner of the Trofeo Federale gets 27.83K for winning which seems pretty normal since I remember last year it went to like 5M prize money after 1 year so there's no bugs as of yet :thup:

If in your years summary you could put the prizes (League/Cup/TV Rights) and the positions of the league/cup that would be perfect ;)

If in your years summary you could put the prizes (League/Cup/TV Rights) and the positions of the league/cup that would be perfect ;)

I have the league things in the second post in this thread, I have a lot of things in the 2nd post, check it out ;) I'll still post the prizes though

2013 - Barcelona 4 - 0 Liverpool

2014 - Real Madrid p1 - 1 Liverpool

2015 - Liverpool 2 - 0 Manchester United

2016 - Liverpool 2 - 0 Olympique Lyonnais

2017 - Arsenal 2 - 1 Liverpool

2018 - Arsenal 2 - 0 Liverpool

wtf liverpool? Just wtf? :D

Wow indeed :D lucky you! Hey makoto, can you check out the thread that I just started? It's in the career updates forum just like this one and I'd very much appreciate some feedback plus I'd love some advice from you since I have literally no experience on managing lower level clubs yet you're doing wonders here :)

Yea I'll check it out, and he's not mine, Cosmos just signed him, I'm not signing any players.

And to be honest, even though I managed a couple of years in San Marino before, this is the first time I've gone lower league, I normally go with the big clubs.

I've noticed a couple of strong players signing from A.C. Milan, Roma and Inter..

San Giovanni - Campionato Sammarinese - 2019/20

League Table

League Positions Graph

An amazing season, there were a few slip-ups but we are looking more like the dominant team in San Marino.

Coppa Titano - Our attack was all there, but we conceded atleast one for almost every game but we got into the final where Raoul Belmonte (YP2) scored a brace to help us beat Virtus 3 - 2

European Champions Cup & EURO Cup - It was alot harder than I first anticipated, scraping past Llanelli and going past Shamrock Rovers on away goals, before getting our two buttocks handed to us by Olympiakos, before actually getting a draw against Portugese giants Braga, before losing 4-0 against them.

Squad - We're finally getting some decent Youth Players through now with me releasing 3 players this year.

Finances - The European money was almost all of this with 27K coming from cups and 83K for winning the league again.

Youth Players at the club:

Raoul Belmonte (YP2) - Now the second best player in San Marino since an Italian from Inter got nationalised but he has 33 caps and I wonder if he'll grow any more.

Valerio Borrello (YP6) - His stats look sub-standard to me but 10 goals and 15 assists are something to shout about.

Allessandro Rossini (YP7) - His chances are getting less and less as the Youth are getting better and better

Giovanni Cambi (YP11) - A rising star, 2 caps and he's 18.

Remo Aielli (YP12) - He stayed, he grew, he conquered. And he wasn't even this seasons Top Scorer!

Angelo Perra (YP13) - I like him. Alot. His name is easy for me to spell, it's positive things all round.

Season            Campionato Sammarinese              Coppa Titano                EURO Cup           Champions Cup         Average Attendance    Club Worth (£)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/12                   6th                          3rd Grp C                     -                    -                       193              £26,000
2012/13                1st Grp A                      Semi-Finals                    -                    -                       243              £80,000
2013/14                1st Grp B                       3rd Grp B                     -                    -                       236              £95,000
2014/15                4th Grp B                     Quarter Finals           2nd Qual. Round             -                       200              £150,000
2015/16                3rd Grp A                        Winners                      -                    -                       180              £190,000
2016/17                2nd Grp B                        Winners                      -              1st Qual. Round               256              £400,000
2017/18                2nd Grp B                     Quarter Finals                  -              2nd Qual. Round               263              £575,000
2018/19                1st Grp A                        Winners               4th Qual. Round       3rd Qual. Round               293              £350,000
2019/20                1st Grp A                        Winners               4th Qual. Round       3rd Qual. Round               326              £575,000

At least you'll know half the players.

I know all the players, it's 23 of my U19 Squad and they've not been embarrased in the 2 games they've played, losing 2-0 to Belgium U19 and losing 1-0 to Slovakia U19

Wow great thread and progress mate.

Best of luck!

Thanks Arkas!

Boo for being a cheesy national manager :p

It had to happen at some point to get my goals ;)

wow I just sat here for ages reading this and having a laugh. You are doing great mate, KUTGW

Hopefully you can hold onto YP13 for awhile until you hit semi-pro. Congrats on the new stadium too

Thanks deadfncat, glad you're enjoying it, I'm hopinh it will only be a season or 2 before we go Semi-Pro.

That's some serious decline in youth quality. What do you think the problem is? Is your squad too good, so the youth players are at the same level but not compared to your squad? Or do you need to make more investment?

I wouldn't say our squad was too good but just that they are at the same level and we couldn't make investment due to the board taking all the money to make a new stadium..

That's some serious decline in youth quality. What do you think the problem is? Is your squad too good, so the youth players are at the same level but not compared to your squad? Or do you need to make more investment?

You won't be having top youth every season, if this continues for multiple seasons it'll be worrying, but right now it's just one bad wave. Nothing to worry about, especially since Gava has decent attributes for his position.

San Giovanni - Campionato Sammarinese - 2020/21

League Table

League Position Graph

We had more "enjoyable" games scoring freely.....but also conceding freely leading to 7-2 wins and two 4-4 draws.

Coppa Titano - We retained the cup again and won £40,830 with an enthralling 6 - 0 thrashing of Cosmos in the final.

European Champions Cup & EURO Cup - We thrashed EB/Streymur 8 - 3 and thrashed Linfield 6-2 before being thrashed 10 - 3 by Molde and losing to Leverkusen 7 - 3.

Squad - Another 4 rejects left but same old, same old.

Finances - £586,181 in the black.

Youth Players:

Raoul Belmonte (YP2) - less appearances this season, mainly due to the amount of bans he'd gotten during the season but now has 43 caps and even 1 goal for San Marino.

Valerio Borrello (YP6) - Again less appearances mainly because (YP11) is taking over from him but is still getting capped.

Giovanni Cambi (YP11) - 19 years old and now capped, made 39 appearances this year and is getting stronger.

Remo Aielli (YP12) - WOW! 43 appearances, 39 goals! and an average rating of 7.55, with 2 caps, this 18 year old is going far!

Angelo Perra (YP13) - His debut season, made 43 appearances, scored 23 goals and gotten 2 caps for the national side.

Season            Campionato Sammarinese              Coppa Titano                EURO Cup           Champions Cup         Average Attendance    Club Worth (£)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/12                   6th                          3rd Grp C                     -                    -                       193              £26,000
2012/13                1st Grp A                      Semi-Finals                    -                    -                       243              £80,000
2013/14                1st Grp B                       3rd Grp B                     -                    -                       236              £95,000
2014/15                4th Grp B                     Quarter Finals           2nd Qual. Round             -                       200              £150,000
2015/16                3rd Grp A                        Winners                      -                    -                       180              £190,000
2016/17                2nd Grp B                        Winners                      -              1st Qual. Round               256              £400,000
2017/18                2nd Grp B                     Quarter Finals                  -              2nd Qual. Round               263              £575,000
2018/19                1st Grp A                        Winners               4th Qual. Round       3rd Qual. Round               293              £350,000
2019/20                1st Grp A                        Winners               4th Qual. Round       3rd Qual. Round               326              £575,000
2020/21                1st Grp A                        Winners               4th Qual. Round       3rd Qual. Round               333              £350,000

Archived