[FM2012]Zero Sea‘s Wonderland--Make You Become Alice And Enjoy The Wonderland

Using ONLY original players, didnt use any transfer fee.

I can swear that i didnt use any Save/Load to cheat, if i did i will go to hell.

You can see,the defence of V4 is wonderful!

I need the final stages of testing

I will release tactics tomorrow or the day after.

6447767120111112022124094.png

64477671201111120216522814708013427_001.jpg

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

V4 and my team talks are coming

Hi Zero. I'm still enjoying V3, now in the third season with Chelsea, mostly with the original squad. The only changes I have made:

- MC as playmaker only, not target man;

- Normal tackling for strikers, Hard tackling for all other players (only one red card after half a season, and the team now wins the ball back more quickly, creating dangerous counter attacks);

- Defending corners: put 2 players forward and one on the edge of area.

The results so far are very pleasing:

table3p.jpg

results1a.jpg

results2v.jpg

And just look at my last league game:

game1k.jpg

hi zerosea, do you play with a players doesn't have the correct position?for example i play with lamela on the right wing, he is only left winger and midfielder central, is correct?

AMRL(inside): 1. Pace &Acc, Dribbling; 2. Finishing, Composure.My tactic need AMRL cut inside,so you can also train ST to AMRL.

AML:a little better with right foot or either foot; AMR: a little better with left foot or either foot.(You must train your players into position that is at least orange or yellow color. Which is "Awkward" or "Unconvincing")

My tactic need cut inside

Players in the right position is conducive to crossing

Players in the wrong position is conducive to cut inside

It's from FM-Base

this tactics did wonders for me :

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/240/fm2011110822465091.jpg

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/9620/fm2011110822512876.jpg

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/6691/fm2011110823051230.jpg

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/252/fm2011110823064352.jpg/

my west ham team won premier league in 3rd season.

you can destroy weaker teams easily but there are several weaknesses for this one.the team is making a lot of simple pass errors even usage of good passers and techniqal players in the midfield , importantly losing the ball when the team prepare to attack.this causes to oppositon team to counter atttack chances especially when you against stronger oppositions.team cant hold ball on the forward.another problem is sometimes when the keeper pass the ball to dl , he cant find anybody availeble to simple pass or passing with dc couple of times and then tries long ball and mostly this ball captured always as a matter of fact turns in to a counter attack immidiately.my team concedes too many because of this error.i couldnt solve it yet.

Zero Great job, congratulations! I used his tactics in FM 11 and really enjoyed it, I will test in the Inter FM 12.

In FM 11 realized that his tactic was the "new standard" builder's tactics, where we could set up the player, as the example

In FM 12 you will only create tactics with the old standard ("arrow icons")?

Sorry if I was not clear, I'm using the google translator, I do not speak English very well.

Hi Zero Sea,

In your V4 its just the defence that was improved, or is the attack also better?

Which version do you consider to be better for weak teams and for strong teams?

thanks.

V4 its just the defence that was improved,

Attack has been weakened, but it is still very strong.

the attack of V3 is very crazy.

You mean the wizard setup in fm11 and the old classic setup in fm12. ^^

You mean the wizard setup in fm11 and the old classic setup in fm12. ^^

Yes, that's right. The tactic of the Seas Zero FM 11 was done with the setup wizard and FM 12 is made with the classic setup. Is expected to leave some version of FM 12 with the setup wizard?

Started to use your tactic in my third season with Arsenal and I must admit it's totally boss. I was used to winning most of my games with 1-0, 2-0, 3-1 etc but with your tactic I am absolutely banging in the goals like crazy. Like mentioned a few times here before I do concede quite a bit more and do not get too many clean sheets but it doesnt really matter because I am outscoring my opponents like crazy. Getting scores like 5-2, 7-3 etc (lol) quite often which was like only 1 game a season with my previous tactic.

Thnx for sharing, awesome tactic.

edit - will test out your newer versions to see the difference defense-wise.

V4 its just the defence that was improved,

Attack has been weakened, but it is still very strong.

the attack of V3 is very crazy.

So far, I have found out that V3 and V4 are almost like two totally different tactics.

V3 plays an ultra fast, all-out attacking style, while with V4 the pace is much slower, and you control most of possession. With V4 you don't get nearly as many cccs, but in my first 4 games against man utd, man city, newcastle and arsenal I have only suffered one goal, and the defence is clearly much much better.

Zero, don't know if its possible, but if you can find a middle ground between the attack in V3 and the defence in V4, your tactic will be perfect.

Also, I see that your tactic can be easily adapted to other formations, like a standart 4-4-2, without having to change almost nothing in the settings. Have you tried playing around with other formations?

Congratulations on your great work!

what if you dont have superstar mc, doesnt this work without superstar mid?

after around 5+ games, i won just once ( relagation team ) drawn once ( another close to relegation) and lost the rest.. attacking is horrendous. if you let goal you have around 2% to come back.. and i dont have that superstar mc to do everything.. i even tried to have raul as target man, yes old and slow.. heck his target man abilities are all 16-20 , and still zero success.. tried without target man and playmaker and still bleh

So far, I have found out that V3 and V4 are almost like two totally different tactics.

V3 plays an ultra fast, all-out attacking style, while with V4 the pace is much slower, and you control most of possession. With V4 you don't get nearly as many cccs, but in my first 4 games against man utd, man city, newcastle and arsenal I have only suffered one goal, and the defence is clearly much much better.

Zero, don't know if its possible, but if you can find a middle ground between the attack in V3 and the defence in V4, your tactic will be perfect.

Also, I see that your tactic can be easily adapted to other formations, like a standart 4-4-2, without having to change almost nothing in the settings. Have you tried playing around with other formations?

Congratulations on your great work!

I have tried 343 433 and 4231, but they are not very good

Zero Sea, you will make the tactical wizard in the model, as it did in FM 11? Or the next versions will also be the classic model? Thank you and congratulations!

the next versions will also be the classic model, it is more Accurate and convenient.

Next version may be only for FM12.1

after around 5+ games, i won just once ( relagation team ) drawn once ( another close to relegation) and lost the rest.. attacking is horrendous. if you let goal you have around 2% to come back.. and i dont have that superstar mc to do everything.. i even tried to have raul as target man, yes old and slow.. heck his target man abilities are all 16-20 , and still zero success.. tried without target man and playmaker and still bleh

I use Aston Villa and Blackburn's original players for test.

They have no superstars.

im using northampton and i didnt have any superstar MC too.. but once my team are all gelled up, the effect will be shown to you ^^ even without a superstar MC ^^

In my fourth season with Chelsea I started using V4, and although the defence was fenomenal, I wasn't really satisfied with the attack, so after eight games I decided to turn back to V3, and this is what happened in the first game after the change:

chelseaxarsenal.jpg

I don't know if any other tactic is capable of results like this ;)

Huh, i am playing with awful club in 2nd austrian league and i am promoted into 1st, but i played 27 matches with V3 and had +11 points infront 2nd and then last 9 matches swichted to V4: 1 win (6-1), 6 draw (0-0,2-2) 2 lost (0-2,1-2).

with V3 i scored in every match and scored alot although my DR/L always arrived late back in my box and DMC and MC seems to be uninterested in defensive duties...i have great success-best tactic so far

with V4 it's beautiful to watch but almost every match i got goal first - it's true that new tactic isn't geled (85%) and something happened to my ST's in cccs they hitting posts in every match...

now i'm prepearing my team for new season and i'll try with V4 for 8preseason friendlys and 10 league matches and then will see, if not there is V3...but i am sceptic, hope i'am wrong...

Just like Marcelo said:

if you can find a middle ground between the attack in V3 and the defence in V4, your tactic will be perfect.

Im seeing the same as others. maybe we need a V3.5 :)
with V4 my strikers (Rooney, Cavani and Neimar) just stop scoring totally.

Middle of the season and they have only 10 goals. That's sux.

Back to V3.

V3 and V4 seems to be two different tactics.

I find it difficult to choose:confused:

Archived