FM 2012: Manchester United team guide - CHAMP19NS and the most decorated club in England!

Fabio MVP

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It started off with a downloaded one in my West Ham save then i tinkered with it over a few seasons in which i started a new Man Utd save with it.

and if it was, is there a law against it?

I wasn't judging! i don't mind downloaded tactics.. I was just curious how you got rooney to score such a ridiculous game breaking amount is all!

It started off with a downloaded one in my West Ham save then i tinkered with it over a few seasons in which i started a new Man Utd save with it.

and if it was, is there a law against it?

I didn't say there was? I was just pointing out that yes, it looked as if you were using a downloaded tactic, that's all!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FM13 saves

had a quick go.

Signed Bale and Hamsik (both 25 million) had to boost wage budget to get the funds to complete Hamsiks

played my 4-2-2-2 the engine looks so smooth and beliveable now, you can see players boost off, you can see every touch. no sillyness yet.

looks like the same situations you can score from, Rooney+V persie up front not prolific, Nani looks amazing on the match engine though, you can see his speed and dribbling.

Angelo Henriquez looks like an amazing talent as well.

96453F12B88AA9796DB1F1B31ECC95F8F51AF3B5

Archived