FM 2012: Manchester United team guide - CHAMP19NS and the most decorated club in England!

Fabio MVP

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good stuff Fabio :thup:

Finally got round to setting up my United save, although how much I play it is another matter! Will alternate between a 4-2-4 and a 4-2-3-1 I reckon, depending on personel available.

Thank you. Good luck with your save game. :thup:

Finally got round to installing the full game. Loaded up United to have a quick look at the squad. Seems like we've taken a massive hit this year on the CAs and PAs of our players. They've really toned the squad down somewhat. I can see me releasing and transfering a few more players in this years games as they just don't cut the mustard anymore in how I like to assemble my squad. Even someone like Rooney is a bit dicey as he's on the thresehold for the minimum I'd allow in my squad.

I just scouted Vrsaljko as my target for back-up DR, but my scout says that he would need work permit and should be sent to Antwerp. Is that true or does he get work permit? He also says he should be obtainable for 2,5 million pounds. can I get him cheaper?

Young out for 4 months. Oh well, Nani to the left, Valencia in on the right.

Three games later.

Valencia - 3 games, 5 goals, 4 assists, 2 MotM, 8.57 Average Rating

Including 4 goals, 2 asissts, 10 Rating, MotM in 7-2 victory away at Stoke.

So, I'm not missing Young then. :)

he was benched. Carrick was injured and Pogba was on international duty. Fletcher just got back and when he started to be tired I put Leao in for the last 13 minutes. :D

I've had a few injuries but I've not even got close to using him ;)

I even played Cole ahead of him.

Some reflections on the current players

Morrison - Get him into the First team NOW!!

Welbeck - Keeps on improving. No, dont get anyone to cover for Chicha and Rooney. He is the man.

De Gea - Is a beast. You are set here for as long as you play this game.

Anderson - I had my reservations. But he improved tremendously in the last 4 months, according to my coaches.

Macheda, Owen - Scored goals whenever i brought them into the squad. (when chicha was injured for 2 months )

Defence - Nuff said. Probably the best in the game!!

Cleverley - Hasnt been spectacular as of now. Does the job though, pretty neatly.

Pogba - Improved a lot in the last 4 months.

Nani - stop shooting dammit!. Otherwise excellent!!

Valencia - Dont go by the stats. At times , no one in the team is better than him.

Giggs - Chips in without much fuss. Used him only occasionally though.

young - inconsistent for me. But did score imp goals at times.

Rooney - Need I say any more ??

Sold Berba, Carrick, Park , PIG. So no comments.

Archived