FM12 Liverpool F.C Thread - Victory is upon us.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

after reading about lfc getting their hands on another brilliant prospect in Jordan Ibe , to join the ranks of countless potential great players .. i thought i might go about adding him and the lieks of moses bennett to the database and maybe adjusting some talents like some of liverpools young talents to reflect real life and starting a lfc save.. will let you know how i get on...

but in the meantime... can anyone suggest any other gems to add to the game that arent already in? not neccessarily from the UK only?

after reading about lfc getting their hands on another brilliant prospect in Jordan Ibe , to join the ranks of countless potential great players .. i thought i might go about adding him and the lieks of moses bennett to the database and maybe adjusting some talents like some of liverpools young talents to reflect real life and starting a lfc save.. will let you know how i get on...

but in the meantime... can anyone suggest any other gems to add to the game that arent already in? not neccessarily from the UK only?

What are you putting for Ibe's PA, and what do we reckon this Donnelly kid's might be? I checked on the editor and Rory is a -6, which seems a touch low to me.

Exactly what I was thinking. Slightly harder to say if we do get Donnelly. You can't deny his finishing's good and he looks quite pacey with good movement, but without having seen him play at premier league level I'd hesitate to go higher than -8 for him as well.

Glen Johnson to Chelsea for £15m upfront?! I'm tempted. Have two RBs in Sime Vrsaljso and Kelly plus with Montaya coming on a bosman from Barcelona. Other option is AC Milan which is also £15m but £12m of it over 24 months. Gonna accept both actually. But would prefer him to go to Italy but don't see that happening, as long as they pay his wages and I don't have to pay any.

Yeah, got £15m for him from Chelski with me paying him £18k till 2015 (which I've calculated only comes to around £2.8m but then you have to minus that from the wage difference which was about 14k which would be about £2.5m) but yeah, he's gone.

(IRL): yeah, played so badly today, only real chance to win was the penalty - I knew from the moment that Suarez didn't take it that it was gonna be either a miss or a save.

Doable indeed!

He looks great! Too bad I shipped him out to Genk for the year since Badelj has been awesome and no-one can remove Lucas from the DMC role. In his first match he got injured (Shelvey) so when I bring him back in the summer (since I want to sell Adam and hopefully Hendo) hopefully he'll improve.

ok, so I've just found out my path to Champions League glory- Bayern in the Qs then Inter / Spurs in the Semis... Doable.

Just played my 1st leg of that baby, 4-0 up. Might rest a couple in the title run in... I can feel a Lge/Champions Lge/ Lge Cup combo season coming on!!!

congrats Mooki3 nice to see you having some success meanwhile in my game i have won the title in the first season and nothing apart from the Community Shield since then

Cheers bruv, we'll see though, the title charge is starting to slip, was 11 points clear at the top only a few games ago, and yet I'm now 4 with 8 games to go!!

Argh Freaking hell again Cavani is injured thats 3 times he has been injured on international duty i knew i should have withdrew him from the squad for that friendly

You need a squad on this game, big time!! Rest is the key, players should be playing one game a week (OK so you need them to play more than that come the end of the season, but you will pick up bad injuries if they're playing 2 games a week / 3 in 10 days) and they need regualr days off from training, I try and give my 'intensively used players' 2/3 days off a week.

Hi Lads havent been on much loading up & to add the FA are scum

Alright Glenn (or Alf) & yes, yes they are!!!

totally agree that they are scum also apparently no one likes us because we wore Suarez shirts in the warm up. what they don't realise is that we didnt make those shirts specifically you can buy them on the club website.

I don't know why they've stopped scoring. I mean, It's almost Feb and Suarez already has 30+ goals but he's stopped performing all of a sudden! As has the team! Too many injuries :( Now I'm 6 points behind Utd. Rooney and Hernandez are overpowered.

Not sure on what you can say to be honest. I normally just say 'i expect a win' against the lesser sides and against the bigger teams I just say that 'you can do it!' or something along those lines.

The tactic I play is 4 at the back, Lucas in DMC role, a MC, 2 wingers, AMC and Suarez.

Think I may have just stumbled across the best regen in my save. He's at Roma but is Spanish and for a 16 year old has 15 pace, 16 finishing, 15 composure, 15 heading, 15 determination and 16 agility. These are just some of the stats that I can see - have scouted him and he is worth £4m atm and has a proper contract with Roma. Will be my first buy in the summer transfer window I hope, no matter how much I have to pay for him.

Just scouted him and the downside is that he has 5 jumping. Which I would need to get up, but scouts say that I could get him for around £13.5m. Off the ball is 14, bravery is 15 also. Seems like a good one.

SO MANY GOOD REGENS TO BUY! I think I have made a mistake of approaching to buy many DMC's lol.

So after all of that, a goal in the 87th min by de Jong meant that City win the league and coz I lost, I finished fourth, equal points with Arsenal. And I get sacked...REALLY?! just 3 points off the top and I win the league cup. Sigh. Dno if I can be asked to play this anymore. Good luck with your saves.

have a very interesting save going at the moment. top of the league with 22 games played but entering a tricky patch of games. its all very tight at the top, only 5 point separating top from 5th.

i started the season with no transfers so only recently bought ramirez who scored the winner on his debut.

the rest of the team has been steady but the big problem has been Carroll and Suarez. neither are scoring a whole lot and Suarez in particular is very hit and miss.

so far i have tried him as a trequista, complete forward, poacher but nothing seems to work.

how a re people playing him to get goals?

Archived