FM12 Liverpool F.C Thread - Victory is upon us.

Every time it's been available i've asked for increased funds for junior coaching, youth recruitment network ect.. until i can't ask for increasesments anymore (only ask for cut back is there now) Also asked the board for better youth facilities and they are in the process of being upgraded along with the stadium again hopefully will get upto the 55,000 promised to me 5 times now.

Carroll looks to be a brilliant prospect, just imagine, a carroll who can actually play :D

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just been messing about with my training schedules and i think i've made them better focused only on the youth training, will see if they are better or worse with the development of the kids over the course of the rest of the season, me being as i am will probably give all 3 of those 15 year olds game time :D

Hmm.. Out of the FA Cup after a 1-2 loss to West Brom in the Qs... Damn, was hoping for a clean sweep!! Oh well, league and Champos left.

Time for some late lunch first.

And ta Stevie; I've been doing the same, so hopefully I'll get some good ones through soon as my set last season were disgraceful!

Thought screw it, carroll started against the bitters at 15 away, now THAT'S how you get a debut :D

Carroll didn't do too badly took him off at half time as the kid was knackered. brought on the belgian hamadoui for his debut at half time, the kid only goes and scores the equaliser :D hazard got the winner.

2-1 liverpool and a 16 year old youth acadamy product scores against the bitters away on his debut. does it get better than that?

Beat Everton 4-0 to make it 3 point ahead with 3 games left. Nervy finish!

Up 1-0 at Real just before half time. Coates is literally a MASSIVE threat from corners and he scored 1 (i've had 9 corners so far). Suarez had a shot straight at the keeper and Carroll missed the rebound. Arrrghhhh. It's 2-2 on aggregate but i need another cause i'm going out on away goals at the moment.

Got knocked out by Real. I need better strikers for next season. At the moment i have Suarez, Kuyt, Carroll and Adebayor (on loan). I'll keep Suarez and Kuyt and will see if my scouts can find a decent option for another striker. I might try and sign Tevez again, every time i try he wants silly wages.

Suarez off for diving!Dammit!

Nice that they've added realism :p

FA cup final, 2-0 up against wba and they pull back to 2-2 in the last 5 minutes. urgh!

Lost 8-9 on penalties. NOT HAPPY.

90+5 goal from nasri of 4 minutes added on time sent me out of the champions league on away goals. im pissed.

Unlucky guys.

is leandro any good? ive just been offered him for 10M but tbh ive never had him before.

i only play 1 up front and thats cavani and my back up is this guy,

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/804/capturese.jpg/

pretty good stats but as you can see by his form he's very hit and miss, tho the 9 he's scored so far is the most in his 3 seasons for me, im hoping he turns out world class. i guess for 10M its a no brainer but can he play upfront on his own?

im having a terrible time in the league atm. i went the first 8 games without conceding a goal and then was 3-0 down in 22mins away to manu :( and ever since ive been shipping goals and dropping points all over the place and my team discipline has been atrocious, players getting sent off left and right and the first time it happened i fined robinson 1week and my new signing badelj was unhappy at the lack of discipline, wtf??!! now ive had to sell kelly, robinson and carroll and cetin and my regen RB are unhappy and want to leave. seriously, ive never had it so bad, usually i can win them over with a pep talk but everyones just telling me to gtf and ive had no choice.

so now i need a new left back, any idea's? im in dec 2015.

No idea about left backs but that regen striker, you should train his composure up and tell him to place shots (the ppm) and then he'll be as good as gold for you since he has the pace and finishing already and then get his first touch up a bit.

Just beat Spurs 3-2 in LC after extra time - Wilson's last minute goal :D and draw Swansea for the QFs

i already am fella, but like with coates on his tackling their stats just arent going up, do u reckon upping their workload would help or just **** them off?

I've noticed that putting their workload up improves stats (for most people anyway) and although they do get pee'd off at high training levels, I just ignore that lol. So yeah, give it a try.

I always give my boys heavy training schedules, they aren't happy with it but they never demand a transfer and it greatly benefits development.

i sit top of the league after 33 games on 76 points, mancs 2nd on 70 points on 32 games, about to play them at anfield likely to give me a major advantage in title race if i win. scored 80 league goals so far this season :eek:

My last save just crashed, so I've decided to start again and be very radical. This is my current squad.

lfcrevamp.jpg

I've also got Milan Badelj on his way for £5m as soon as he gets his work permit so he'll bolster CM/CAM and I'm going to recall Gulacsi if I have a serious keeper crisis, which leaves me with three places in my 25-man squad to fill and £21m to fill it with. I'm looking pretty short on defensive cover at the moment so I might sign one of Otamendi or Shawcross. I'm also keeping an eye on Kara so £1.something million will probably go towards getting him, but he'll have to go out on loan to Genk until I can get him a work permit.

I thought I'd test the water with my other two signings and see who people'd recommend. Any suggestions?

My last save just crashed, so I've decided to start again and be very radical. This is my current squad.

lfcrevamp.jpg

I've also got Milan Badelj on his way for £5m as soon as he gets his work permit so he'll bolster CM/CAM and I'm going to recall Gulacsi if I have a serious keeper crisis, which leaves me with three places in my 25-man squad to fill and £21m to fill it with. I'm looking pretty short on defensive cover at the moment so I might sign one of Otamendi or Shawcross. I'm also keeping an eye on Kara so £1.something million will probably go towards getting him, but he'll have to go out on loan to Genk until I can get him a work permit.

I thought I'd test the water with my other two signings and see who people'd recommend. Any suggestions?

you sold reina? i'd love cavani in my squad though

is leandro any good? ive just been offered him for 10M but tbh ive never had him before.

i only play 1 up front and thats cavani and my back up is this guy,

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/804/capturese.jpg/

pretty good stats but as you can see by his form he's very hit and miss, tho the 9 he's scored so far is the most in his 3 seasons for me, im hoping he turns out world class. i guess for 10M its a no brainer but can he play upfront on his own?

im having a terrible time in the league atm. i went the first 8 games without conceding a goal and then was 3-0 down in 22mins away to manu :( and ever since ive been shipping goals and dropping points all over the place and my team discipline has been atrocious, players getting sent off left and right and the first time it happened i fined robinson 1week and my new signing badelj was unhappy at the lack of discipline, wtf??!! now ive had to sell kelly, robinson and carroll and cetin and my regen RB are unhappy and want to leave. seriously, ive never had it so bad, usually i can win them over with a pep talk but everyones just telling me to gtf and ive had no choice.

so now i need a new left back, any idea's? im in dec 2015.

enrique and robinson are quality on mine, but i'm in 2013 so cant help you.

i warn my players if they get a red card and fine them 2-weeks if it's for violent conduct. i find a warning for violent conduct too lenient

Just beat chelsea 3-2 in the community shield in the 2018/2019 season, Walter Bigazzi finally made his debut 4 years after i bought him for 1.9m He spent 3 seasons on loan in the championship and in his 3rd season single handedly got nottinham forrest promoted so i sent him on loan to genk where he tore up the belgian league and champions league. Decided to give him his chance in the premiership, goal on his debut along with Eden hazard and Super Mario gotze who dribbled half the pitch and put it in the net on 90+3 :D

when did you sign gotze? another player i'd love in my team. i could use a proper AML, although willian just won players' player of the year in more or less that position.

anyway, my star regen find is a little german guy. i'm not sure if he'll make it though, with poor tackling, strenght and positioning. what do you guys think?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/854/screenshot20111217at116.png/

you sold reina? i'd love cavani in my squad though

Yeah, got £40m for him from City. Can't turn that sort of money down when you're on £2m transfer budget. I got rid of a few older legs as well. My philosophy is that once players start to head into their thirties you might as well cash in before their value starts to plummet. Real world class players like Stevie or loyal servants like Carra can stay and then retire as reds, everyone else gets sold while they're still worth something.

Made £84m in transfer income and yes, I can't wait to unleash Edinson at Anfield either :D

when did you sign gotze? another player i'd love in my team. i could use a proper AML, although willian just won players' player of the year in more or less that position.

anyway, my star regen find is a little german guy. i'm not sure if he'll make it though, with poor tackling, strenght and positioning. what do you guys think?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/854/screenshot20111217at116.png/

Got gotze in january last season, performing brilliantly.

Yeah, got £40m for him from City. Can't turn that sort of money down when you're on £2m transfer budget. I got rid of a few older legs as well. My philosophy is that once players start to head into their thirties you might as well cash in before their value starts to plummet. Real world class players like Stevie or loyal servants like Carra can stay and then retire as reds, everyone else gets sold while they're still worth something.

Made £84m in transfer income and yes, I can't wait to unleash Edinson at Anfield either :D

I still have reina in the 18/19 season, 35 still the best keeper on the planet.

I still have reina in the 18/19 season, 35 still the best keeper on the planet.

Because my squad's pretty young and I've snapped up all the best scouts I don't anticipate spending all that much on transfers after a season or two, may be able to buy him back for an extortionate price.

In other news, Ganso's very unsettled at Santos and I'm listed as a favourite person. If I can get him and play him off Cavani...

Because my squad's pretty young and I've snapped up all the best scouts I don't anticipate spending all that much on transfers after a season or two, may be able to buy him back for an extortionate price.

In other news, Ganso's very unsettled at Santos and I'm listed as a favourite person. If I can get him and play him off Cavani...

Ganso was my only signing in the first season. 20m, but a very well spent 20m!

Ganso was my only signing in the first season. 20m, but a very well spent 20m!

Santos aren't very keen to sell and I've only got £19m left in the kitty. I'm 'doing a Real Madrid' and trying to get him to hand in a transfer request.

anyone have trouble offloading joe cole and bellamy on the second season? eating up a large chunk of wages and cant get rid of them even for 100k each!! any ideas??

Have you tried offering them for free? You usually get someone who'll take them on, but you'll probably end up paying off a good chunk of the wages yourself.

Either that or stick your whole transfer budget on one player, but insist on including Bellamy and Cole as part of the deal. Unfortunately, this option doesn't always make the best financial sense.

anyone have trouble offloading joe cole and bellamy on the second season? eating up a large chunk of wages and cant get rid of them even for 100k each!! any ideas??
bellamy retired at the end of season 2 on my game but i still couldnt get rid of Cole not even for free and im not releasing them as it costs about 4m

Suarez just had an absolute shocker (4.3) against Utd so I fined him. One fiery private chat later and he's sitting in the reserves until someone stumps up £40m or his contract runs out.

Marker laid down to the rest of the squad.

Suarez just had an absolute shocker (4.3) against Utd so I fined him. One fiery private chat later and he's sitting in the reserves until someone stumps up £40m or his contract runs out.

Marker laid down to the rest of the squad.

ouch thats a bit harsh for one bad game

Bigazzi is setting the gauntlet down, a goal in every appearances he has made, 1 after coming on after half time in the community shield v city, same story against city in the league, started him against swansea and he has a goal already. I think i have a new first choice striker.

2nd goal that game for bigazzi, now 4 goals in 3 appearances.

Look at the improvements the kid has made in such a short time and still has brilliant potential to get MUCH better.

Champions league group

Liverpool

Malaga

Stade Rennais

FC Kobenhaven.

WalterBigazziOverview_Profile.png

WalterBigazziOverview_Profile-1.png

Start of the third season for me.

I was chasing Modric who wants to leave spurs, but they wont sell for less than 40m and i'm not stumping that up. I was also chasing Hamsik but again asking price was way high.

Tevez was on my list, but he wanted 8m in signing fees and 220k wages, that after sitting on the city bench for 2 seasons! He's on a free next season, if he still has decent stats i'll have another look then.

I brought in Balotelli to challenge for the AMR position. Gerrard & Kuyt & Henderson played there first two seasons. Henderson will stay but the first two are getting on a bit. Still nice to have the flexibility though as they can all play in a number of positions.

Also got Griezmann for the AML position. I had Willian (who is ace), Downing, Bellamy and at times Gerrard play there last season. Bellamy has retired and Downing is rubbish. I can't give him away. It's good to have someone who's a natural in that position and with a left foot. We'll see how he does challenging Willian.

I had a tough decision there as Rodriguez from Porto also looks great at AML and was available for 5m, rather than the 21m Griezmann cost me. I went for Griezmann as i have the money and my scouts give Griezmann 3 1/2 stars and Rodriguez 3.

I feel my squad has more balance to it that last season, so let's hope for another title and more luck in Europe. I'm hoping Romario develops into a top class RB and a couple of my other youngsters develop.

Bigazzi is setting the gauntlet down, a goal in every appearances he has made, 1 after coming on after half time in the community shield v city, same story against city in the league, started him against swansea and he has a goal already. I think i have a new first choice striker.

2nd goal that game for bigazzi, now 4 goals in 3 appearances.

Look at the improvements the kid has made in such a short time and still has brilliant potential to get MUCH better.

Champions league group

Liverpool

Malaga

Stade Rennais

FC Kobenhaven.

WalterBigazziOverview_Profile.png

WalterBigazziOverview_Profile-1.png

Get him tutored

Archived