Metal_Guitarist's Football Manager 2011 11.3 Database Update

metal_guitarist

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What was the Blackstock injury, broken leg or something wasn't it around December? As for Lascelles, I can't control what team he goes into as the game takes many factors into account but I'll give him a small reputation boost and see if that affects it. Fwiw, Park Ji-Sung is in the reserves and transfer-listed by the game for Man Utd so it may not influence it at all. Also just remembered I forgot to bring Man City's reputation back down again, I put it too high and they are now predicted to finish 1st in the league.

Article came up a few days ago (I'll see if I can find it again) and Tyson wasn't happy with the contract offered to him so decided not to sign it. If I remember rightly there was a couple of quotes from him and his father. Give me a few mins and I'll try and pull it up.

Edit: here it is: http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/football/Tyson-way-Forest/article-3606735-detail/article.html

Actual quotes are from his father who acts as his advisor/agent-type person and to me that looks pretty concrete.

I can give them a pro contract in the editor (which is what I do), it's then up to the game as to whether it a) has the contract go through when they turn 17 meaning they can't be poached away by other clubs or b) it ignores it and keeps them on a youth deal, in which case they can be poached so offer them a pre-pro deal quick. All to do with reputation, CA and PA I believe to decide it although don't quote me on that.

I can give them a pro contract in the editor (which is what I do), it's then up to the game as to whether it a) has the contract go through when they turn 17 meaning they can't be poached away by other clubs or b) it ignores it and keeps them on a youth deal, in which case they can be poached so offer them a pre-pro deal quick. All to do with reputation, CA and PA I believe to decide it although don't quote me on that.

Ok cool. Great update and so many teams that I want to be. So many free agents as well. I think I may use this update until you release your full one.

I think I gave City £80m transfer budget which will go up with the choice of objective, player sales (you will need to due to the 25 man squad) and board request. Kolo Toure's ban I can't do because the editor is bugged to hell and the end date column is missing from the ban screen.

Not sure if these have been done.

Lewis Stockford MF Youth Portsmouth (Eng) Free 06/2012

Aaron Brown (Eng) CD Un-attached Aldershot Town (Eng) Free 06/2013

Jon-Paul Pittman (Eng) ST Un-attached Oxford United (Eng) Free 06/2013

Ben Harding (Eng) CM Un-attached Wycombe Wanderers (Eng) Free 06/2013

Sam Deering (Eng) WG Oxford United (Eng) Barnet (Eng) Free ?

Liam Henderson (Eng) ST Watford (Eng) York City (Eng) Free 06/2013

Joel Grant (Jam) ST Un-attached Wycombe Wanderers (Eng) Free 06/2013

Paul Stonehouse [unattached - Bath City] Free

Wolves are offering a new one-year contract to veteran defender Jody Craddock.

Probably have all these, but it's just a check ;)

Barnsley:

In:

Out: Hugo Colace, Martin Devaney, Conor Branson, Danny Fearnehough, Steven Bennett, Matt Hill, Garry O'Connor

Birmingham City

In:

Out: Lee Bowyer, Kevin Phillips, Stuart Parnaby, Maik Taylor, Marcus Bent, Martin Jiranek, Sebastian Larsson, Mitch McPike, James O'Shea, Robin Shroot, Dan Preston, Luke Rowe

Blackpool

In:

Out: Paul Rachubka, Marlon Harewood, Richard Kingson, Danny Coid, Malaury Martin, Jason Euell, David Carney, Andy Reid, Salaheddine Sbai, Ishmel Demontagnac (Notts Co), Rob Edwards

Brighton & Hove Albion

In: Will Hoskins (Bristol Rovers)

Out: Glenn Murray (Crystal Palace), Radostin Kishishev, Gary Hart, Christian Baz, Augustin Battipiedi, Francisco Sandaza, Chris Holroyd

Bristol City:

In:

Out: Steven Caulker (Loan Return), Ivan Sproule (Hibs), John Akinde (Crawley), Patrick Hoban, Jimmy Keohane

Burnley:

In:

Out: Steven Thompson (St. Mirren), Kevin McDonald, Remy Van Der Schaaf

Cardiff City:

In:

Out: Jay Bothroyd, Chris Burke, Gavin Rae, Sameth Al-Basith, Steffan Jones, Martin John, Adam Matthews (Celtic), Stephen Bywater (Loan Return), Craig Bellamy (Loan Return), Jason Brown (Loan Return), Jason Koumas (Loan Return)

Coventry City:

In:

Out: Keiran Westwood, Lee Carsley, Michael McIndoe, Isaac Osbourne, Stephen O'Halloran, Michael Quirke

Crystal Palace:

In: Glenn Murray (Brighton), Anthony Gardner (Hull)

Out: Claude Davis, Pablo Counago, Gavin Mahon

Derby County:

In: Theo Robinson (Millwall), Frank Fielding (Blackburn), Jamie Ward (Sheff Utd)

Out: Robbie Savage (Retired), Chris Porter, Greg Mills, Arnaud Mendy,

Doncaster Rovers:

In:

Out: Steve Brooker, Byron Webster (Northampton Town), Wayne Thomas, Denis Souza

Hull City:

In: Corry Evans (Scum), Joe Dudgeon (Scum)

Out: Matt Duke, Craig Fagan, Anthony Gardner (Palace), Tijani Belaid, Nobby Solano (Hartlepool)

Ipswich Town:

In:

Out: Gareth McAuley (West Brom), Reggie Lambe, Brian Murphy, David Norris, Tom Eastman (Colchester)

Leeds United:

In: Monty Gimpel (Tooting & Mitcham)

Out: Richard Naylor, Shane Higgs, Neil Kilkenny, Bradley Johnson, Sanchez Watt (Loan Return), Eric Lichaj (Loan Return), George McCartney (Loan Return), Jake Livermore (Loan Return), David Gonzalez (Loan Return)

Leicester City:

In:

Out: Ricardo, Robert Ambrusics, Ashley Chambers, Nathan Hicks, Jorrin John, Craig King, Ben Milnes, Luke O'Neill, Aman Verma, Adi Yussuf

Middlesborough:

In: Curtis Main (Darlington), Luke Dobie (Everton)

Out: Willo Flood (Dundee United), Maximilian Haas. Philip Shead, Oni Roushias, Patrick Otte, Kieran Edwards, James Gray, Connor Sellars, Marinos Andreou.

Millwall:

In:

Out: Andy Frampton, Ashley Grimes, Marc Laird, Pat O'Connor, Danny Schofield, Kiernan Hughes-Mason, John Sullivan, Theo Robinson (Derby)

Nottingham Forest:

In:

Out: Nathan Tyson, Kelvin Wilson (Celtic)

Peterborough

In:

Out:

Portsmouth:

In:

Out: David Nugent, Michael Brown, Darryl Flahavan, Billy Goddard, Pete Gregory, Richard Hughes, Tom Kilbey, Ellis Martin, Marlon Pack (Cheltenham), Perry Ryan, Danny Webber

Reading:

In: Mikele Leigtertwood (QPR)

Out: Scott Davies, Julian Kelly

Southampton

In:

Out: Anthony Pulis, Sam Argent, Tony Garrod, Callum McNish, Ryan Tafazoll

Watford:

In:

Out: Liam Henderson (York)

West Ham

In:

Out: Matty Upson, Kieron Dyer

Nice work with the DB Update, im testing the beta out right now as Arsenal, only one problem ive noticed so far, and that is Chelsea re-hire Ancelotti as manager.

Thanks, I'll see what I can do to change that.

Mate you have John Rankin and Willo Flood at Dundee. They should be at Dundee United

Bugger, I'll get that changed. Thanks Forbsie :thup:

Great beta update MG, I know it takes alot of repetitive work/time doing it, so a big thanks. :thup:

Not sure if you have noticed, but West Ham start off in the Olympic Stadium.

Are they not moving to the Olympic Stadium next year, after the Olympics?

Van Der Sar hasn't said he wants to become a coach at all, he's taking a year out of the game and will then decide on what he wants to do. As for Neville, he took the coaching position to honour his contract which runs until June 30th. After this he will be employed by Sky as a pundit.

Will you be adding the Stadium work to Wolves stadium on the full release?

They have begun to knock down the Stan Cullis stand (reducing capacity by 5,200) to start work on a 16 million stand which will be ready for the start of the 2012-2013 season.

Although they should have the bottom tier of the new stand done by the middle of September, which will increase the capacity by 3,000 seats. Which will be used uncovered, and the rest of the work to the stand will be finished at the end of the season.

The first tier of the new stand will be ready to seat an estimated 3,000 fans in uncovered areas by the middle of September, with the replacement up and in use in time for the 2012/13 season.

http://www.expressandstar.com/news/2011/05/26/roof-comes-off-stan-cullis-stand-at-molineux/

I've just tweaked your beta update to add this for a new save I'm starting, by reducing the capacity and adding 2 new capacity expansions (one for September increasing by 3,000 and one at the end of the season increasing the stadium to 31,700)

unledtgz.th.png

Also will you be adding Brighton into their new stadium for the full update? Cheers.

Bradley Johnson is still at Leeds and he has now left.

Also Leeds have £0 transfer budget which is not correct as they have lots of players to replace.

Just because Leeds have lots of players to replace. It doesn't mean they will have money to spend. There will be alot of free agents available this summer. Alot of them good quality. I thought Johnson hadn't definitely left but was close to.

Johnson and Leeds- NF has hit the nail on the head for that one.

Upson- I'll change his playing history so he won't want to go back there

Europa League issue- I'm aware of that and working on a fix. That's come about due to Porto qualifying for the CL meaning UEFA have had to slightly rearrange the number of teams in each round. I think I may have fixed it, just got to test it now.

It's all to do with the info column. Set a team like Tottenham who you'd expect to reach the group stages to '0'. You then need to change the info columns so you have 24 teams with info '1', 30 teams with info '2', 54 teams with 'info' 3 and 52 teams with info '4'. Should add up in total to 161 teams. Also make sure you have no duplicate team entries.

It's all to do with the info column. Set a team like Tottenham who you'd expect to reach the group stages to '0'. You then need to change the info columns so you have 24 teams with info '1', 30 teams with info '2', 54 teams with 'info' 3 and 52 teams with info '4'. Should add up in total to 161 teams. Also make sure you have no duplicate team entries.

Ok mate cheers i'll give it a whirl

yeah because the '0' represents the competition winners who automatically qualify for the group stage. This coming season however, the winners Porto qualified for the Champions League in their division, so won't participate in the Europa League, so UEFA had to shuffle things around a little bit and no-one will automatically qualify for the group stage.

yeah because the '0' represents the competition winners who automatically qualify for the group stage. This coming season however, the winners Porto qualified for the Champions League in their division, so won't participate in the Europa League, so UEFA had to shuffle things around a little bit and no-one will automatically qualify for the group stage.

Ok mate cheers just trying it now

Cleveland Taylor has joined Burton Albion on a two year deal.

Leicester City's Chief Executive Lee Hoos has left the club.

Nana Ofori Twumasi has joined Northampton Town on a two year deal.

Mansfield Town have released Steve Foster, Ashley Cain, Ben Turner, Dan Spence, Steven Istead, Luke Medley, Neil Collett and Kevin Sandwith. They have offered a one year deal to Conor Higginson.

Harrogate Town have signed Paul Brayson and Stephen Turnbull from Blyth Spartans.

Norwich City have released Matt Gill, Jens Berthel Askou and Sam Habergham.

Peterborough United have transfer listed James Wesolowski, Charlie Lee, Lee Frecklington, Chris Welphdale, Dominic Green, Arron Davies, Kelvin Langmead, Scott Griffiths and Exodus Geohaghon.

Archived