Your most prolific striker?

Nope, nothing is modified from there.

Pass to feet. Heading isn't an issue because he's fast enough to get in front of his man most times.

Shouts are the only real change, though a regular 442 is occasionally whipped out as well.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My most prolific striker is a guy i have bought this season, a regen named clementini from Juventus.

I had a striker with 20's in all the important positions, but he just didnt fit into my tactics and only got 20 goals per season (which for my only striker isnt alot), but now in January 2025 clementini has been here half a season and has 33 goals already... IM man utd BTW

• 2 months later...

Mine is easily Mickael Schmitt, the regen. He went under my radar when he signed for Manchester United but he caught my eyes when he was out on loan at Spurs and since then, I wanted him. Waited for 3 years until I finally signed him for £33.5m to Liverpool. Since then he went on and broke the French goal record at age of 24 and then later broke the record of Roger Hunt. Was planning to stop the game once he reached that but I have got the amazing squad and want to see Schmitt, Thompson and Topbasi (Both regen) to retire at my club. The last 2 were developed by the club and I cant be anymore proud of them. Screenshots is to be followed.

**EDITED** Seems like the forum/this PC don't want me to upload the pics.

For real players would be Javier Hernandez, he was a beast for me on FM12, regularly scoring 40+ goals a season and ending his international career with over 100 goals for Mexico (!!!).

That said I did have another striker, a Brazilian regen called Daniel Silva (on the same save) who was also ludicrously prolific and when I got bored of that save he did have at least a 1:1 goals:games ratio. Interestingly I also had a German regen on that save who I signed when he was 15, he went on to score over 90 goals for the youth team that season (about 50 were assisted by the same player) and had 12 in 8 apps when he broke in to the first team the next season (that January was when I finished the save).

• 3 months later...

Just reading back through this awesome thread. I'm once again feeling the love for prolific goalscorers!

I've often found that one of the most enjoyable achievements in FM can be to find a legendary goalscorer and watch with great satisfaction as his goal tally builds up and he achieves an amazing goals to games ratio under your management. Who doesn't like a prolific goalscorer in their team, honestly? :cool:

I'm interested to hear all about your prolific strikers (especially with screenshots). Perhaps we can bring this thread back to life. Screenshots from the new FM, and older versions, all welcome. Look forward to seeing some of your best ever forwards whether they are regens or real players! :)

Archived