Fm11sx

littleblue50

Hi Littlebue. Dont seem to be able to load the game, I've issued it on the code.google website. Just comes up with an error when loading people saying 'error loading news filter infos' 'unknown news info type -tfpi, xfms etc etc'

I've tried uploading my game - if that is of any use

Cheerz

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Littlebue. Dont seem to be able to load the game, I've issued it on the code.google website. Just comes up with an error when loading people saying 'error loading news filter infos' 'unknown news info type -tfpi, xfms etc etc'

Cheerz

looking at it now :) that issue is a quick fix though

Update: fixed

Hey, didn't mean to offend someone. And yes I can have direct download because I have a very small site, running just for fun, paid with my own money. And of course that wouldn't be possible if I had the amount of visitors that your site has. But once again, that is by no mean my purpose, I run this site of my own, for fun to provide fans with free direct downloads, as long as it's a small site I have no problems with that. And therefore I keep the number of available downloads limited to just a few of what I think is the best one..

And as far as FMAssistant I also added a link to the author's homepage, thought that was enough? But once again, if you want me to I can put a link to your site there as well, or delete it if you want to?

Added links to your site for both downloads. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.. Regarding the pictures I never thought of using yours as I only took the screenshots amy provided here in the SI forums..

It just seemed to me like you were trying to make me look bad, so I had to reply but didn't mean to offend or rival either.

I never asked you to delete anything mate, I'm just a bit sensitive when it comes to giving credit.

It's good you have your own space and domain, it shows you're willing to invest in your efforts there and I respect that.

Thanks for adding a link, that's all there is to ask really - so cheers :)

NP mate, and didn't mean to offend you.. :)

It just seemed to me like you were trying to make me look bad, so I had to reply but didn't mean to offend or rival either.

I never asked you to delete anything mate, I'm just a bit sensitive when it comes to giving credit.

It's good you have your own space and domain, it shows you're willing to invest in your efforts there and I respect that.

Thanks for adding a link, that's all there is to ask really - so cheers :)

Hi, really nice that you sorted this out, littleblue :)

Although I've seem to run in to some problems when I try to open my game. When the loading bar is halfway through "loading people" it freezes and then it just stops and stays that way until I force quit. When I try to load the same game, but an earlier version (1 week older approx) it loads fine...so I just wonder if you have any clue what might have happened? I can't recall that anyone weird has entered my game during that time :)

(Yep, I save my games under new names from time to time, to prevent me from overwriting games. Instead I keep them for a while in case something happens and I have to go back.)

Cheerz

Hi Amy, have the same problem as Daza and added a comment to his error report. The only difference is mine will spam the Unknown News Info Type - ... endlessly no matter how many times I hit ok and I have to force quit the app with uncompressed games. With compressed games the same thing happens but the app will quit and I will get "application quit unexpectedly" error.

0.9.0.1 up now

Change List

- fixed many, many bugs

- added value & asking price search filters to player scout

- added coach rating filters to staff scout

- added growth potential column to player scout

- added PA & CA columns to player editor search

- made scout window remain on top

- pressing space bar on a player scout result row now opens the player preview panel

0.9.0.1 up now

Change List

- fixed many, many bugs

- added value & asking price search filters to player scout

- added coach rating filters to staff scout

- added growth potential column to player scout

- added PA & CA columns to player editor search

- made scout window remain on top

- pressing space bar on a player scout result row now opens the player preview panel

thanks for the quick update! i've logged two suggestions/bugs/issues on google code, I presume I don't have to mention them here as well?

Hi littleblue,

I don't know if I got it right, but : are we supposed to be able to edit and save games with the current version of FM11SX?

Because I get an error while loading the edited .fm game... which is probably not surprising since the original file is 92.4Mb, whereas the edited one is 88.1Mb for some reason.

0.9.0.2 out now

Change List

- fixed error loading awards

- fixed news info loading bug

- fixed bug where removing all rows from scout filters would mean you couldn't get them back

- fixed the player growth potential column being empty

- fixed a bug loading an italian transfer info

0.9.0.2 out now

Change List

- fixed error loading awards

- fixed news info loading bug

- fixed bug where removing all rows from scout filters would mean you couldn't get them back

- fixed the player growth potential column being empty

- fixed a bug loading an italian transfer info

Is 0.9.0.2 updated support Leopard yet?

I'm just a bit sensitive when it comes to giving credit.

I just have to say something here:

Stam, it's not as if FM Scout deserves credit, Amy is the one that has coded the application, FM Scout haven't done anything other than just presenting it on its website. It sounds as if you're trying to take credit for something, when all you've done is to ask Amy if FM Scout could be regarded as the "official" home (after I asked about it in the thread), and apparently she said yes...but I don't see why FM Scout should get any credit for that. Also, it's "official" in quotation marks, as the 'real' official site is the Google Code page, where the project is updated, all the documentation is, version control, bug reporting, and so on.

If Amy has gone into a deal with FM Scout for exclusivity, then it would be ok to say that anyone putting FM11SX on their sites should link back to FM Scout. But as it's not clear in the thread what kind of deal Amy has done with FM Scout, it would be better to inform everyone what the deal is. Did Amy give you exclusivity for the FM11SX app to be featured on FM Scout, or was it just a matter of asking if FM Scout could be the "official" home?

Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm also very sensitive when it comes to giving credit, especially when people try to claim credit for something they didn't do. Maybe it was just a wrong choice of words from your part, and if so I'm sorry if I sound harsh. Clarification would be nice though, not just for me but for anyone in this thread that has an FM site and want to feature FM11SX on their sites. Would be good to know what the deal is between you and Amy. =)

I just have to say something here:

Stam, it's not as if FM Scout deserves credit, Amy is the one that has coded the application, FM Scout haven't done anything other than just presenting it on its website. It sounds as if you're trying to take credit for something, when all you've done is to ask Amy if FM Scout could be regarded as the "official" home (after I asked about it in the thread), and apparently she said yes...but I don't see why FM Scout should get any credit for that. Also, it's "official" in quotation marks, as the 'real' official site is the Google Code page, where the project is updated, all the documentation is, version control, bug reporting, and so on.

If Amy has gone into a deal with FM Scout for exclusivity, then it would be ok to say that anyone putting FM11SX on their sites should link back to FM Scout. But as it's not clear in the thread what kind of deal Amy has done with FM Scout, it would be better to inform everyone what the deal is. Did Amy give you exclusivity for the FM11SX app to be featured on FM Scout, or was it just a matter of asking if FM Scout could be the "official" home?

Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm also very sensitive when it comes to giving credit, especially when people try to claim credit for something they didn't do. Maybe it was just a wrong choice of words from your part, and if so I'm sorry if I sound harsh. Clarification would be nice though, not just for me but for anyone in this thread that has an FM site and want to feature FM11SX on their sites. Would be good to know what the deal is between you and Amy. =)

My reading of it is that the "credit" was for being the official home rather than any credit for programming etc. Fm scout should be credited for being the official home of the programme and this was what was requested as far as I can see.

Then again this is just my interpretation.

Maybe I mistake something, but I can't load the full database of players with this program. Is it possible or I miss an option? Sorry for my english!

You can only load a saved game, not the entire game database.

Good one Iccoler!

Hi LB! Great work so far! How about multiple tabs for several different searches? As it is - or as is my understanding - you have to change every setting to fit a new search profile (e.g. older players with high CA), and them change them back to view the former (e.g. young players with high PA). It would be nice to be able to have them side by side.

Many thanks for all your hard work!

Greetings form Denmark

Archived