FM2011 - Project GOOOOL: South & Central American Leagues

uncle ron

Project GOOOOL!!!

175px-CONMEBOL_logo.svg.pngUncaf96x90.png

Hi everyone, after publishing the missing South & Central American Leagues and Cups for FM2010, I aim to continue Project GOOOOL!!! for FM2011.

The nation league systems and cups to be created are as follows, although if time allows then I may attempt to expand the lower leagues of existing active nations:

South America:

Bolivia - LFPB & 2nd Division by Hewey - View

Ecuador - Serie A & Serie B Version 11.19.1 released 12th December 2010 by Uncle Ron - View

Paraguay - Primera División & División Intermedia by Hewey - View

Venezuela

Brasil - MRT90's Brazilian Real Legues for FM11 - View

Media - South American Media Pack by Colorado - Link

Central American Football Union:

Belize

Costa Rica

El Salvador

Guatemala

Honduras

Nicaragua

Panama

International - Blue Lou's Central American Nations Cup - View

-----------------------------------

Subscribe to this thread to be notified of progress on these league files as well as to be informed of potential release dates.

Activation

1. Extract the file to the Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\editor data folder in your My Documents (PC) / Documents (MAC) folder. If there is no 'editor data' folder then please create one and copy the folder into it.
  2. Load FM2011
  3. Select ‘Preferences’ and go to the ‘Display/Sound’ tab. UNTICK use skin cache. TICK ‘Always Reload Skin on Confirm’
  4. When completed, leave preferences and ‘Start A New Game’
  5. In the dialog window that pops up, TICK the change box.
  6. Select the LATEST files in the list, if not already. Deselect ALL OLD VERSIONS!
  7. Start a new game as normal, selecting FM2011 update 11.1.0 and select the lowest level that you want to have active.
  8. Select 'Add Key Staff'.
  9. Select 'Add Players to Playable Leagues'.
    These files are not saved game compatible and require a new game to be started.

And Finally...Please Note:

By downloading this file you agree to not re-release it or host it in its original form, or in any edited form, without first seeking and obtaining my express prior permission - this includes redistribution of this file in 'Megapacks'. Please PM me if you wish to discuss link the download to your site.

This might be a stupid question, does the FM2011 editor allow for the double championships each season (Apertura and Clausura) most American nations got in one version or another?

Unfortunately it doesn't allow the opening and closing championships, however I'm exploring their creation within the advanced editor panel.

• 2 weeks later...

I've only just made a start on the Ecuador League System today after the release of Version 2 of my England Levels 7 and 8 league expansion.

These updates will be made with the Advanced Panels so they will take a little longer than normal to release.

Hopefully should be able to post some screenshots later this weekend.

A few Central American leagues would be great for my journeyman career! Good luck with the apertura/clasura systems. Does the advanced editor allow them to both be added as part of the league format or will one have to be a cup competition again?

I had created working Honduran and Guatemalan leagues with the advanced editor that worked nearly perfectly. The only issue was it wouldn't record winners of both the Apertura and Clausura in league history. I can give you a hand if you like. I'm currently working on some Caribbean leagues, but I'd rather have the Central American leagues represented well. If a good Apertura/Clasura were to be created, it would make creating all the others a hell of a lot easier.

I had created working Honduran and Guatemalan leagues with the advanced editor that worked nearly perfectly. The only issue was it wouldn't record winners of both the Apertura and Clausura in league history. I can give you a hand if you like. I'm currently working on some Caribbean leagues, but I'd rather have the Central American leagues represented well. If a good Apertura/Clasura were to be created, it would make creating all the others a hell of a lot easier.

That sounds great to work with you on this project. Would you be able to email me your Honduran and Guatemalan files you've created with the advanced editor - see email in Profile.

I've managed to get the opening and closure stages working for Ecuador, however my current issue is with qualification for the third stage. I've got both stage winners to qualify for the third stage, however when the same team wins both stages the team plays itself in the third stage. Any suggestions.

That sounds great to work with you on this project. Would you be able to email me your Honduran and Guatemalan files you've created with the advanced editor - see email in Profile.

I've managed to get the opening and closure stages working for Ecuador, however my current issue is with qualification for the third stage. I've got both stage winners to qualify for the third stage, however when the same team wins both stages the team plays itself in the third stage. Any suggestions.

Not that it matters too much, but it was actually Salvadorian and Honduran. I just imported the Salvadorian league into FM11 and am tweaking it a bit. I'll send it to you when I'm satisfied.

As for your issue with the Ecuador, I don't know how to fix that. None of the leagues I created have the winners of each season play each other.

on "series rules" there's an option "don't play cup tie if winner and loser rankings differ" ... may work

however, there are a lot of state competitions in brazil which use opening and closing stages ... none of them seems to use the qualification box, maybe si set these final stages with "get league stage teams"...

Actually, I would also be interested to work with you guys on this apertura/clausura issue. Basically, I been working on a Brazilian soccer system that goes deep down into Amateur leagues in Parana, for example, which is some sort of 5th division within the state championships structure, with more than 300 teams. (I got badges, jerseys, stadiums, officials, coaches and the most important players for all of them, from a league system that I had for FifaMgr).

I am getting some trouble when I have to work with Brazilian states' tie-and-bye rules, like for example, in Para state, 4 teams are pre-qualified for the 2nd league round and 10 other teams play a 1st league round where the 6 first go to the second round along those 4 previously qualified and the last 4 play a relegation play-off. (That means those 4 teams won't ever be relegated, close to what they have in Argentina with the average points table, so they can keep Boca and River out of the relegation zone).

Also, I couldn't find a way to have the Guanabara and Rio Trophies legs working. Basically, in the Guanabara trophy, Rio teams are divided in two groups and they play against the sides on the other group, the best two teams of each group go and play on a semifinal, 2 legs matches, the winners decide the Guanabara trophy. For Rio trophy it is pretty much the same, except that they play within their own groups then. The winners of the Guanabara Trophy, and of the Rio Trophy play against each other on a 2 legs final match, and the winner become Rio de Janeiro's state champion.

So, apertura and clausura would work great as a base for that.

I have to play with the advanced rules a little bit more, so to understand those. But I am surely interested on help you guys with that.

Oh and to clarify: the last Football Manager I played was 2008, then I had to spend time working on my Master's for two years, and had to stay away from video games. So I am back now to this brave new world of FM 2011 and this new crazy editor that reminds me of FifaMgr's editor capabilities... So, I please ask you to forgive any newbieness you find on my words and guide me through it.

Actually, I would also be interested to work with you guys on this apertura/clausura issue. Basically, I been working on a Brazilian soccer system that goes deep down into Amateur leagues in Parana, for example, which is some sort of 5th division within the state championships structure, with more than 300 teams. (I got badges, jerseys, stadiums, officials, coaches and the most important players for all of them, from a league system that I had for FifaMgr).

I am getting some trouble when I have to work with Brazilian states' tie-and-bye rules, like for example, in Para state, 4 teams are pre-qualified for the 2nd league round and 10 other teams play a 1st league round where the 6 first go to the second round along those 4 previously qualified and the last 4 play a relegation play-off. (That means those 4 teams won't ever be relegated, close to what they have in Argentina with the average points table, so they can keep Boca and River out of the relegation zone).

Also, I couldn't find a way to have the Guanabara and Rio Trophies legs working. Basically, in the Guanabara trophy, Rio teams are divided in two groups and they play against the sides on the other group, the best two teams of each group go and play on a semifinal, 2 legs matches, the winners decide the Guanabara trophy. For Rio trophy it is pretty much the same, except that they play within their own groups then. The winners of the Guanabara Trophy, and of the Rio Trophy play against each other on a 2 legs final match, and the winner become Rio de Janeiro's state champion.

So, apertura and clausura would work great as a base for that.

I have to play with the advanced rules a little bit more, so to understand those. But I am surely interested on help you guys with that.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/234937-RELEASE-MRT90-s-Brazilian-Real-Legues-for-FM11

I have already created the greatest part of the championships that you have quoted only that you will have problems since with the normal editor you cannot create the Campeonato de apertura and Clausura but only with l editor advanced thing that I am trying to learn

I have already created the greatest part of the championships that you have quoted only that you will have problems since with the normal editor you cannot create the Campeonato de apertura and Clausura but only with l editor advanced thing that I am trying to learn

It's good that you're learning how to use it. It is not easy to start with, but stick with it, once you figure it out it is the best tool in the editor.

It's good that you're learning how to use it. It is not easy to start with, but stick with it, once you figure it out it is the best tool in the editor.

eh I know it therefore from that that I understand you do it with the advanced? if you want I can help you in the creation... how motto before me the campiaontis I have almost all created them but with the normal editor since I would want to do them as in the reality me son started studying the advanced... if you want I can help you :)

eh I know it therefore from that that I understand you do it with the advanced? if you want I can help you in the creation... how motto before me the campiaontis I have almost all created them but with the normal editor since I would want to do them as in the reality me son started studying the advanced... if you want I can help you :)

I was one of the first to learn how to use it. That's why I said it is the best tool in the editor.

I'm have some issues with getting this to work in the advanced Panels and I'd appreciate some advice.

I've managed to get the league split into 2 stages, an opening and closing championship.... however:

1. The competition history is only recorded for one of the stages

2. I can create an end of season play-off between the two stage winners, however when the same team wins both stages I can't force the play-off stage to not be scheduled, despite setting "don't play cup tie if winner and loser rankings differ"

3. I can't see how to create an accumulated points table that combines the points of both league stages to determine relation places.

Any suggestions on these would be great.

A way around no.1 is to create two separate leagues within a parent competition, but I'm sure there is a better solution.

I'm have some issues with getting this to work in the advanced Panels and I'd appreciate some advice.

I've managed to get the league split into 2 stages, an opening and closing championship.... however:

1. The competition history is only recorded for one of the stages

2. I can create an end of season play-off between the two stage winners, however when the same team wins both stages I can't force the play-off stage to not be scheduled, despite setting "don't play cup tie if winner and loser rankings differ"

3. I can't see how to create an accumulated points table that combines the points of both league stages to determine relation places.

Any suggestions on these would be great.

A way around no.1 is to create two separate leagues within a parent competition, but I'm sure there is a better solution.

1. I haven't been able to get this to work either.

2. Surely this is possible, just have to keep trying. I don't have a clue at the moment, but there are so many options it has to be possible.

3. I have this working. You just have to create a third stage, and use the "process results" tick box to process both into that stage. You also have to set te max league games in this stage, as well as make sure it doesn't generate fixtures.

Thanks for the link.

I'll add this link to the title post.

---------------

Update:

I'm currently putting the finishing touches to my Ecuador file.

I'll give a full update later this weekend.

Federación Ecuatoriana de Fútbol

Ecuador_football_association.png

125px-CopaCredifeLogo.jpg

Ecuadorian League System

The Ecuadorian league system consists of two categories, with the top category divided into two series, but operate as a single championship. At the top of the pyramid is Primera Categoría, Serie A (shorten to Primera A), which consists of the top teams of the country. Below them is Primera Categoría, Serie B (shorten to Primera B). Below the top 2 tiers 18 provincial organizations make up the Segunda Categoria.

Promotion & relegation

After the tournaments finish at the end of the calendar year, teams are relegated or promoted to different levels. The bottom two teams in Primera A are relegated to Primera B. Conversely, the top two teams of Primera B are promoted to Primera A, while the bottom two teams are relegated to Segunda. The top two teams in Segunda are promoted to Primera B.

FM2011 System

The top 2 tiers are playable with promotion and relegation setup to Primera Categoria.

The FM2011 system operates as per real life with a single champion being awarded for each season after the two stages.

Serie A has a third stage play-off that operates between the winners of the 2 stages to determine the champion of the Serie A. Owing to the limitations of the (advanced) editor when the same team wins both Opening and Closing stages they meet the 2nd best overall team in the Calendar Year Table.

Promotion / relegation is decided by the overall performance over the calendar year.

What is included?

To make these leagues fully playable I have added:

• League Transfer, Fixture and Disipline Rules
  • Reserve and U20 Competitions
  • Awards for Serie A and Serie B
  • 34 Media Sources for Nation, League and Clubs
  • Missing Stadiums
  • Missing club 'year founded', 'nicknames' and 'rivals'
  • Ecuador derbies
  • Missing cities

This league update has been tested until 2030 with no league failures or crash dumps.

Download

14th December 2010 -Download Ecuador v11.19.3 - ***By downloading this file you agree to not re-release it or host it in its original form, or in any edited form, without first seeking and obtaining my express prior permission - this includes redistribution of this file in 'Megapacks'***

See post #2 for how to activate this league expansion.

Changelist

11.19.1 - Initial Project Gooool release containing Ecuador Levels 1 & 2

11.19.2 - (Ecuador) Renamed Serie A & B Stages
11.19.2 - (Ecuador) Removed champion status for 1st and 2nd stage winners
11.19.2 - (Ecuador) Lowered initial TV money for Serie A & B
11.19.2 - (Ecuador) Fixed team finishing top of Serie A being given £8m in prize money
11.19.2 - (Ecuador) Added prize money for 2 best placed teams in Serie B
11.19.3 - (Ecuador) Added qualified status to stage winner

I'm working now with the advanced editor, and would love to take part in this project!

cheers

Hi!

What have you created with the advanced editor so far? and in what way / which leagues do you see yourself contributing to this project?

Hi Uncle Ron, I'm quite interested in the project, if there were any way to get the panel Advanced Spanish help with taste, I like to create in Venezuela since I am from that country, discupa if I did poorly written google

Hi!

Your more than welcome to help with this project. Have you worked with the editor advanced panels before?

If you PM me your email address I can invite you to access the collaboration files.

hello, is doing the opening and closing, if so please tell me how you did it, I want to create the Venezuelan

I recommend downloading UncleRon's Ecuadorian leagues and load the file into the editor, then go into Ecuadorian Serie A via list / competition / Ecuadorian Serie A and check the different stages, it should give a rough idea of how to make it (even with limited English knowledge)

If I have time this week, I might be able to create the correct competition format of Venezuela which you could develop further, but it's a big if.

I recommend downloading UncleRon's Ecuadorian leagues and load the file into the editor, then go into Ecuadorian Serie A via list / competition / Ecuadorian Serie A and check the different stages, it should give a rough idea of how to make it (even with limited English knowledge)

If I have time this week, I might be able to create the correct competition format of Venezuela which you could develop further, but it's a big if.

if that's what I did, but always gives me error

In order to view my Ecuador file in the editor you need to download and install the Advanced Panels. Check out the Advanced Panels thread.

if you already did, but I do everything the same, and involved in selecting the part where I get gray leagues

Hello uncle ron

as you are working in America...need your help.

I have a PROM/RELEG playoff...

between 2 upper and 2 lower div teams, like Argentina Premier

well...it works...both matches are played

but there is a problem.

only works ok...

if two teams from the same div gets same fate.

if a higher div team wins , and the other (from higher) is "losing team"

tthen promoted team from first division IS NOT the "winner team (of playoff)" but higher position in first division season table.

look at this

PREMIR........ A

.......... B

FIRST........ C

....... D

---- A vs D & B vs C----

if "B" team wins, and "A" team lose

"A" team goes to first div...

but promoted team from first div is not D, but C...

any help would be aprecciated

SOLVED

Adding another league fate from premier, inside first div league fates

not enough just to add stages virtually from other comp.

need to set "the other league fate" too

didnt know that in a single division ...you can set "other divs fates"...

• 2 weeks later...
plissssssssssssssssssssssssssss VENEZUELAAAAAAA¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

I only have the time to devote to my English Levels 7 and 8 download at the moment so I can't confirm when I'll be able to continue with this project :)

I only have the time to devote to my English Levels 7 and 8 download at the moment so I can't confirm when I'll be able to continue with this project :)

ok: (a question I did everything the same, but with that of Venezuela, the editor gives me no mistake, when I select in the game gives me no error, but step by selecting the teams do not leave me, leave only pure SELECTIONS national, could you help me?

Archived