Ronseal™

Purefun

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He wont be coming to us, we dont have a pot to **** in.

Yes. It was a crap game with god awful American commentary.

The commentary was cringe worthy. The game was not good, not that I expected a lot at this stage of pre season.

would reckon we would see him at Real Madrid or Barcelona, wouldn't suit EPL imo

although i fully expect he will see out his last year on his contract before moving

I'm thinking the same.

As was said on the previous page;

Oh my. :rolleyes:

I live in a cul de sac in a quiet Cornish but theres always the same guy on a scrambler that rides up and down god knows how many times a day (6 today iirc) an revs the **** out of it. I 've heard him do it at around 4 in the morning too (waking me up and just doing my nut in):mad:. My neighbour has today shouted at him to keep his noise down. (He better take bloody notice). Sorry just had to get it out of my system.

rides a scrambler??? huh

Lots of paper talk that Ozil will be heading to Bayern Muninch, wouldn't surprise me at all.

Or this of course.

Anyone know much about Efrain Juarez? Just signed for Celtic.

His stats look ok in FM, 20 for Determination can't be bad :)

(Assuming that's not from tutoring)

No FM talk please, we have the rest of this forum for that.

Saturday ruined by a ****ing mouse :(

Also huh?

This or a rope across the road at head height.

Disclaimer: any fatalaties resulting from this advice are not the responsibility of edgar555! :D

Just as long as I remember to take it down after or I'd decapitate myself when I ride my Bike to work.

My auntie has died today, well half an hour ago in fact.

Feel a bit bad because I dont really feel anything.

Sorry for your loss mate.

Don't feel bad about your feelings, grief comes in many different forms and at different times for all.

My auntie has died today, well half an hour ago in fact.

Feel a bit bad because I dont really feel anything.

Condolences Tom.

Just as long as I remember to take it down after or I'd decapitate myself when I ride my Bike to work.

What bike do you have? Link please.

got bit by a mouse, went hospital, had tetanus shot now on anti-biotic's

Got bit by a mouse! What were you doing with it?

LOUIS!!!!!!!

\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

?

Its about 15 years old tbh, it started when I started gaming, I played for "het puur plezier" of it. Translated it means pure fun. Hence my name, which I carried on using on every board, untill I came here in 2006.

Got bit by a mouse! What were you doing with it?

?

The mouse was wild and in our house, i happen to have caught it but before i could release it it bit me, and the LOUIS!!!! refers to the golfer who won the open yesterday who won me £170 :cool:

Ooh, Off Topic thread. I wasnt around last time one of these existed in here. Any important transfer goings on over the last couple of days? I've been in bed with a stomach bug after going to my first game of footy in 3 years on Saturday.

So, Joe Cole to Liverpool. Thoughts? I personally think good deal, considering the doubt about Gerrard's future.

Good deal for the scousers. Not sure what Cole's playing at going there. 'Arry would have had him in a flash and we've got CL football (assuming we can make our way through qualifying).

Even if he didn't fancy Spurs not sure why he didn't choose a better club than Liverpool :confused:

Not sure what Cole's playing at going there. 'Arry would have had him in a flash and we've got CL football (assuming we can make our way through qualifying).

Even if he didn't fancy Spurs not sure why he didn't choose a better club than Liverpool :confused:

maybe its the £90K a week that some sites are throwing around?

some of that is probably covered by what used to be Benayoun's wages, and then some again from the soon to be departing Insua.

Only other way i can guess them doing it is by getting him no matter the cost shows the likes of Torres and Gerrard that they are still trying to be a top side, and are willing to splash the cash to keep it that way.

Yeah but thats a lot of nicked hub caps and stereos right there

do remember to hold onto your man bag tightly as you fly over liverpool, thieves may be operating in the area ;)

well, the dead forums could be down to a few things.

1) Its the summer holidays now - people will be going on holiday and unless completely addicted, will not be playing FM

2) Exam season is over, so people are actually playing the game rather than procrastinating on here instead of revising.

3) You could be correct, people are just waiting for FM11 (or for the transfer window to close so they can use whatever update has been done without fear of it being outdated within a day)

on a completely seperate note, just saw the War for Cybertron trailer on steam. I think I'm in love.

well, the dead forums could be down to a few things.

1) Its the summer holidays now - people will be going on holiday and unless completely addicted, will not be playing FM

2) Exam season is over, so people are actually playing the game rather than procrastinating on here instead of revising.

3) You could be correct, people are just waiting for FM11 (or for the transfer window to close so they can use whatever update has been done without fear of it being outdated within a day)

on a completely seperate note, just saw the War for Cybertron trailer on steam. I think I'm in love.

I hate transformers. I don't exactly know why but I just think it's a load of ....

However I cannot wait for FM11. I've never been on these forums though when a new game comes out though, so I don't know what it's really like...

Will be interesting to see player changes and everything for the first time in my life... I've never had back to back FM's.

I hate transformers. I don't exactly know why but I just think it's a load of ....

However I cannot wait for FM11. I've never been on these forums though when a new game comes out though, so I don't know what it's really like...

Will be interesting to see player changes and everything for the first time in my life... I've never had back to back FM's.

Transformers rocks.

These forums can be a minefield when a new game is released. Depends how good the first patch or 2 are.

Transformers rocks.

These forums can be a minefield when a new game is released. Depends how good the first patch or 2 are.

If it's anything like the EA forums are when a new fifa is released then I'm not sure I'll like it.

I hate it when forums get too overcrowded.

Transformers is awful.

Sorry about that mate :(

Did you know her well or was she more like extended family?

Knew here really well. When I moved to Leeds when I was 7 all my family, (two sets of Grandparents and two Aunts and Uncles), were a five minute drive away at most.

Hadn't see her much in the last couple of years though really. Probably why I probbaly dont feel all that bothered. Even my mother, (it's her sister), doesn't seem all that distressed or anything.

If it's anything like the EA forums are when a new fifa is released then I'm not sure I'll like it.

I hate it when forums get too overcrowded.

Transformers is awful.

To be honest if you stay away from GD then you'll be fine.

Transformers rocks.

If its anything like release time for FM10, people will come up with "OMG, this guy has awesome potential IRL, why doesnt he have it in game?" until its pointed out that this is the demo and he just got the bad end of a -ve PA.

and Transformers, after anything (bar Hulk and Spidey 3 filmwise) done by Marvel is superb. Transformers 2 wasnt great, but it was still Giant robot aliens with Baysplosians and Megan Fox.

Archived