Ollie's Chairman game version2 - the story

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SSN BREAKING NEWS

Arsenal have made a huge move in the trasnfer market announcing the purchase of Bayern winger Arjen Robben for £30million. This along with the purchase of Jack Rodwell from Everton shows the intent Arsenal have to improve on the disappointing perfromance of last season. The chairman has stated that there will be no more players coming into the club.

Newcastle would like to announce the sacking of Chris Hughton, after 2 succesful seasons it seems that him and the chairmen did not see eye to eye on some transfer deals, and also on the expectations for next season. After the succesful top half finish last season it is reported that the chairmen wanted to finish in a solid Europa League place where as Hughton believed the team should still be fighting against relegation due to the so called second season syndrome!

Bookies have installed Harry Redknapp as 3/1 favourite and David Moyes as 5/1 close behind. The outsiders include Arsene Wenger at 14/1 and an extraordinary return of Kevin Keegan at 20/1.

Chairmen Ben Peters has insisted that a deal is close for the new manager, and that the new manager will be handed a transfer budget of 20million!

b212436blackburnroversl.gif

Blackburn are pleased to announce they have concluded a deal with Liverpool for David Bentley to go on a season long loan, with Riera comming to Blackburn on loan for the season, lcfc1 stated that Bentley wanted the chance to play for England and felt playing Champions League football will help him stake a claim.

Liverpool have made their 6th signing this summer. The chairman stated Bently is what liverpool need to defend their crown and feel the deal is best for all parties involved.

Liverpool Tranfer Latest.

In:

Lodiero - Undisclosed

Vermalean £15m

Grafite - Undisclosed

Nakamura - £1.5m

Knight - £3.5m

Bentley - Loan

Fulop - 1m

Out:

Babel - £1m fee - Loan

Riera - Loan

Skrtel - £4m

Could I get a list of who is who? or could you accept me as a friend and let me know who you are team wise please.

I would like to do some loan deals for Dawson, Kranjcar, Hutton, Rajkovic and kygriakos, if the mangers could please PM me with details I would be eternally greatful.

Manager Change Coming For Pompy....... (well as soon as Toon Balmy wakes up)

In a crazy morning of activity on the south coast Portsmouth would like to announce the signing of Mesut Ozil for 19 million pounds Ozil was quoted in saying "it has been my dream to play for Portsmouth since I was a little boy watching Linvoy Primus"

In a crazy morning of activity on the south coast Portsmouth would like to announce the signing of Mesut Ozil for 19 million pounds Ozil was quoted in saying "it has been my dream to play for Portsmouth since I was a little boy watching Linvoy Primus"

oh the the joys of watching linvoy primus a world beater of a player aha ;)

BREAKING NEWS:

Newcastle Utd would like to announce Harry Redknapp as there new manager, he has signed on a 3 year deal. Rumour has it he made the U turn from turning down the chance to manage the Magpies in January 2008 because of his meetings with Chairmen Ben Peters.

A statement from Ben Peters stated that he was "Proud" and "Happy" to have got his man and has said that there will be a Transfer Budget in the region of £15mil for Redknapp to decide who to sign.

I asked you if the players who aren't English but played in England are considered foreigners?

I also gave you my offers for two players in the PM

the way the foreighn rule is that you can by whoever you want from the prem but outside of the prem every player is considered a foreign player

and i didnt get the message about the 2 players

also the free agent players dont go towards your foreign players

Birmingham City have made a public offer of 2 million pounds to Liverpool for Greek defender Sotiris Kyrgiakos.

Birmingham City have made a public offer of 650,000 pounds to Bolton for Dutch winger Mustapha Riga

Birmingham City have made a public offer of 3.5 million pounds to Man Utd for Korean midfielder Park Ji Sung.

Birmingham City have made a public offer of 2.8 million pounds to Wolves for English striker Sylvain Ebanks-Blake

Birmingham City have made a public offer of 2 million pounds to Liverpool for Greek defender Sotiris Kyrgiakos.

Birmingham City have made a public offer of 650,000 pounds to Bolton for Dutch winger Mustapha Riga

Birmingham City have made a public offer of 3.5 million pounds to Man Utd for Korean midfielder Park Ji Sung.

Sorry We have already had an offer of 6 million for Park!

so i was looking to get rid of matthew upson. is anyone interested, swap deals involving him and another cb would be much appreciated. i could also throw kovac in there if needed.

I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN UPSON.

cant believe ozil was missed. was he a foreign player.

great signing mate.

Birmingham City have made a public offer of 2.8 million pounds to Wolves for English striker Sylvain Ebanks-Blake

had offer of 3m for him and has been accepted but all depends on the finances of other club.

Everton News

Everton have accepted a £2.5 million pound bid from Wolves for transfer listed, Louis Saha. Everton chairman, hitman19ko, has been making some dramatic changes to the Merseyside club so far this transfer window. He is reportedly clearing a large amount of wages in order for new manager Fabio Cappello to attract quality players who might demand more money.

Everton are actively searching for any centre backs, left backs, and strikers who are valued at around £3 million and available for either loan or purchase. We are only looking for players who can immediately jump into our first team squad and have a positive impact.

Everton Transfer History:

IN:

Samir Nasir + £8 m (Arsenal)

Steven Defour- £9 m (Standard)

OUT:

Louis Saha- £2.5m (Wolves)

Jack Rodwell- Player Exchange (Arsenal)

Slyvain Distin- £1.5m (Middlesbrough)

Seamus Coleman- £4 m (Man Utd)

Liverpool Tranfer Latest.

In:

Lodiero - Undisclosed