Ollie's Chairman game version2 - the story

Middlesbrough Press Conference

In a late bid to strengthen a relegation threatened team, chairman Rhys Cartwright, signed 3 players who have Premier League experience when it comes to staving of relegation. Arriving at the Riverside are; Jamie O'Hara from Tottenham for an undisclosed fee, Kevin Doyle from Wolves for £3mil & Matthew Upson from West Ham with David Wheater going in the opposite direction. Cartwright said afterwards " These 3 players, along with the signings we've already made this off-season, should put us in good stead for the new season, and hopefully keep us in the division. With a manager like Laurent Blanc at the helm, I am more than confident we will produce."

Middlesbrough are believed to still be waiting on the outcome of 2 free agents and Cartwright said " We went after players we thought might go under the radar a little, so we are quite hopeful."

It was said though that Middlesbrough are looking to sell players put on the transfer list, with funds a little tight after a spending spree this summer.

you let wheater go

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
could i have that for bolton please firsts, reserves and what he asked for but when the transfer window closes. please mate. cheers and did you have a good birthday.

im doing all that stuff tonight so if you all hold on for a litltle more time you will see all the damage or none damage you have done :)

yeah was decent went out had food got drunk woo aha

ASTON VILLA

Aston Villa are now the proud the occupants of the largest stadium after unveiling 42,000 added seats which have been being worked on behind the scenes over what many fans feared was a quiet summer for the Villians.

p.s. will we be getting screenshots of transfers our managers mad like last season?

ASTON VILLA

Aston Villa are now the proud the occupants of the largest stadium after unveiling 42,000 added seats which have been being worked on behind the scenes over what many fans feared was a quiet summer for the Villians.

p.s. will we be getting screenshots of transfers our managers mad like last season?

yeah we will if you think i could add anything to the game give me a shout and ill put it in

ASTON VILLA

do you want to buy any of my players. if you do post 1157. except for ninkovic and beye.

balance -22 mill

transfer budet 900k

wage budget 1.8 mil

wage used 1.2

jeeso.

how the hell did i get into that amount of debt.

oh well. its not that much i suppose.

can i take a loan out? how much is the interest?

jeeso.

how the hell did i get into that amount of debt.

oh well. its not that much i suppose.

can i take a loan out? how much is the interest?

you dont need a loan your sponsors and other income sorts it out your club was in 13 mil debt at start of season aha

you have got an 80 mil kit deal until 2014 aha

Archived