Daz Forbes

Forbsie

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh...I've done everything right but I don't see the backgrounds.

I didn't have the backgrounds folder so I've created it in the graphics folder and moved the "Players" folder into the backgrounds folder.

Started a new game and I dont have backgrounds :(

I even checked the "Show backgrounds" option :(

SCOTTISH LEAGUE TRANSFERS

Kenny Deuchar has joined Falkirk

Mark Corcoran has joined Ross County

Robert Sloan has joined East Fife

Aaron Conway has joined Livingston from East Fife

Scott Fox has joined Dundee

Alex Walker has joined East Stirling

Stewart Kean has joined Morton

Maros Klimpl has left Dundee

Chris Casement has left Dundee

Ian Maxwell has joined Partick as player/assistant manager

I'm playing as Arsenal and I noticed that Francis Coquelin from the Reserves went to Lorient? That was only supposed to be a loan deal, but in this DB it's as a transfer. :p Also, as part of that loan deal we would be getting Laurent Koscielny as a transfer.

i hate to offer any criticism on a great update, but most of the european teams have no money, they all offer £0 for your players, i went into ingame editor and checked out real madrid and barca, real have 8M to spend and barca have 6M, something badly wrong there. i dont know about the rest of the teams in europe eg brescia and villareal who cant even offer me 1.5M for a player, its 0 up front then 1.5M over 48 months. this was mentioned a while ago in a previous thread, so maybe its how the game starts after editing.....or maybe it just happens in my games, apart from this i think the update is amazing.

Where are all the new Man Utd youngsters?

There is only Jack Barmby.

Also is Raheem Sterling of Liverpool supposed to be able to play in so many different positions?

if u know many kids from manchester unided.. wy dont u give to us some many or info we would apreciate and put in game ^^

Where are all the new Man Utd youngsters?

dont worry man i had loads of man utd youngsters on my old databae i will give forbsie info on them for next version

Yes mate I knew you already had them in and had the info so I just expected them to be in. I thought you'd already passed on your info to Forbsie so I didnt say anything. DOH!

Glad to hear it will be in the next update.

KUTGW guys :thup:

A couple of updates for the next DB:-

Bradford City have signed Shane Duff on a 1 year deal with a 1 year option and they will from now on play their reserve fixtures at Plumpton Park (Eccleshill United).

Man Utd's Matt James will be on a season long loan at Preston. Maybe a slight CA and PA increase for him as he was on loan at Preston last season and did well.

From http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={F9E570E6-407E-44BC-800F-4A3110258114}&newsid=6650439

The England Under-19 international is already a terrace favourite at Deepdale, having impressed during a shorter loan spell last term. James scored on his Preston debut in February before going on to make 18 appearances for the Lilywhites, who are managed by Darren Ferguson.

In other news, the club have rewarded Academy scholars Conor Devlin (goalkeeper) and John Cofie (forward) with professional contracts and signed 18-year-old Belgian defender Marnick Vermijl (previously with Standard Liege as an amateur player).

More info on Marnick Vermijl http://manchesteruniteddugout.blogspot.com/2010/03/manchester-united-signs-marnick-vermijl.html

Dida has left AC Milan on a free transfer. Unattatched

Yossi Benayoun has signed for Chelsea, 3 year contract.

Sunderland have completed the signing of Egypt international Ahmed Al-Muhammadi, on a season-long loan from ENPPI.

Paris St Germain have signed Lyon midfielder Mathieu Bodmer

Posted in the closed thread but not actioned in the new update :

"Andy Robinson, Alan Sheehan, Tresor Kandol and Lubomir Michalik are missing from the Leeds squad. All have been made available on a free but are still under contract until July 2011, no offers received yet. Could you add them back, please ?

Also Ian Miller (dob 130555, he's in the database) is a first team coach."

Hull City midfielder Nick Barmby has agreed to a coaching role at the club, but will also continue playing for the Tigers.

Notts County have announced the signings of midfielder John Spicer and forward Ben Burgess.

Portsmouth coaches Paul Groves and David Coles have quit the club to team back up with former Pompey manager Avram Grant at West Ham.

Ian Woan and Guy Whittingham will assist Portsmouth manager Steve Cotterill in first-team coaching duties while a replacement for Groves is considered.

John Keeley, meanwhile, will step up from Pompey's academy to replace Coles as first-team goalkeeping coach.

Luke Guttridge has sealed a switch to Aldershot to help fire their League Two promotion push.

guys my lappy been broke for days i got it back today and first thing i done was come on here and wow you guys didnt dissapoint a new update, a player background pack, and a stadium one LEGENDS thats all i can say thanks man

Archived