goalsstorm

oh my god

@jjteo,jack:This is game.No quarrel because it.pretty boys,lol

@jjteo:I want to say something to u

_Mr Hough'tactic is the best tactic in fm10,may be it will legend tactic in the history of fm,hehe.

_I haven't ever said my tactic is the best tactic.But because it,can't I upload and share my tactic for everyone??????

_I glad because many people like it.But u should review my last post,I still feel happy when someone have trouble with it.I always say them upload their team and show me their problem

_My theory is lose 5-4 than win 1-0 and I built my tactic follow this theory.Can u like or dis-like,please don't condemn it.Hmmm

_The record of my FC is that scoring 74 goals in a season,He is legend random player

9trevorbanks4.png

trevorbanksprofile.jpg

But a fairy strike as frau,he also score wonderful

17pierrealainfrau.png

Thus that your strike don't score well,I can't explain????

_U said it don't suit for lower team.I used it for Notts from cocacola league 2 to win championleague.Do u want win champion league with Hull city????

_View some result when u use this tactic.I think it rather good,draw 3-3 and shot more than a double them.No idea!!!

_I absolute don't like the way u comment.The first,U said my tactic is horribly tactic,lol.The second,U say who is dude???I also review your post U have some comment about some tactic in forum are also horribly tactic.everyone want to contribute this forum,Why did u condemn these tactic?

@all:I always happy when U comment in this topic,including good or bad

I have ever said it is perfect tactic.but I feel satisfy with it

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my experiment with the fullbacks did not change much, however, my current experiment with a pushed up d-line and a ball playing stopper/cover dc pair looks very good so far

it could very well be so that v2 conceded to much space betwin mc's and d-line

see how when i download this file its says it cant locate it , so how to i get to look at it ?

U check the link:C/Urser/My document/Sport Interactive/Football Manager 10/Tactic

my experiment with the fullbacks did not change much, however, my current experiment with a pushed up d-line and a ball playing stopper/cover dc pair looks very good so far

it could very well be so that v2 conceded to much space betwin mc's and d-line

I think the leaky defend is the number of the player attend defence: only 6 player(3AMC and ST rarely come deep).Absolutely,I rarely get goal against from counter attack.I will review your tweak

dibujomev.jpg

:)

wonderful result

this a good tactic and with rangers i won the league 2 times 2 leage and scottish cups plus a champions league trophy so it is a gd tactic as long as you buy or have the right kind of players

Yeah,I agree with u.This tactic required 3AMC,no use winger.Thus if u use 1 winger play AMC,I'm not sure about the effect.Better,U should have full 3AMC

there so crowded in the middle of the pitch and my player hard to passing and their passing always cut down by opposition player...i seem cant get any clear cut chance despite my attacking midfielder trio was diego , di maria and mesut ozil... anyone have same problem or just me :?

Hi Vu Duc,

Do you think it's possible to convert this tactic to the new tactics creater of FM? So with the option of player roles like "poacher", "advanced playmaker" etc.

Thx in advance,

DDWZ

Hi Vu Duc,

Do you think it's possible to convert this tactic to the new tactics creater of FM? So with the option of player roles like "poacher", "advanced playmaker" etc.

Thx in advance,

DDWZ

v1 and v2 are both made on the new tactic creator, vu duc wants to have a fair bit of control over how the players behave tho, hence all roles are tweeked to some extent, im using a slightly modified version of v2 since i like to work with the new TC

I think many people like a new tactic of fm10.Thus I created a new tactic.It still is 4-2-3-1 narrow tactic.

In this tactic,I recommended 3 AMC move down more to scramble ball.Use zonal marking for 2FB,2DC and 2MC.

Attack with narrow(6) and tempo(14) squad,I also set defensive line :12 to decrease the space between defender and midfielder.

The Pitch Size is minimum.

No Opposition Instructions are used.

Here is link tactic

http://www.filefront.com/17147928/go...-Feb-2012.tac/

I'm waiting your feedback

Somehow the tactic is unstable.I'm playing with Chelsea on patch 10.3 first season:

Chelsea - Man Utd - 5-1 N - great game and good domination.

Chelsea - Stoke - 0-0 H - Dominating the game but no goals.

Chelsea - Arsenal - 0-0 A - Again.Dominating the game but no goals.

Chelsea - Liverpool - 0-1 H - Dominating the game and beated on the 91th min goal while it was on offside. Unlucky game.

Chelsea - Bolton - 0-0 A - Dominating the game but no goals.

Chelsea - Aston Villa - 2-2 - Dominating the half time with 2-0 for me but then conceded 2 goals.

the tactic has a good domination on the center of the game,not much tackles/fouls but somehow it has a difficulity to score goals.

I can feel that this tactic might get better since the goals I conceded were by luck/offside/bad HT talks by me.

Have you got a version with wingers vuc duc tu?

I like my team attack focus through the middle,Thus I rarely use winger.But I absolute impressive 4-2-4 of Real Madrid and 3-4-3 of chile.maybe I will examine it

Somehow the tactic is unstable.I'm playing with Chelsea on patch 10.3 first season:

Chelsea - Man Utd - 5-1 N - great game and good domination.

Chelsea - Stoke - 0-0 H - Dominating the game but no goals.

Chelsea - Arsenal - 0-0 A - Again.Dominating the game but no goals.

Chelsea - Liverpool - 0-1 H - Dominating the game and beated on the 91th min goal while it was on offside. Unlucky game.

Chelsea - Bolton - 0-0 A - Dominating the game but no goals.

Chelsea - Aston Villa - 2-2 - Dominating the half time with 2-0 for me but then conceded 2 goals.

the tactic has a good domination on the center of the game,not much tackles/fouls but somehow it has a difficulity to score goals.

I can feel that this tactic might get better since the goals I conceded were by luck/offside/bad HT talks by me.

Show me the static about your game.Your team don't create many CCC or the attack miss the chance

Show me the static about your game.Your team don't create many CCC or the attack miss the chance

The team didnt have much CCC.

I will give it a try with West Ham to see if it is any good with a middle club and will report in with results.

The chelsea game is realy boring hehe,dont like chelsea :p

Archived