[Released] Dominion skin for FM10

NickJ73

Is any clever person able to help me out.

Through a bit of jiggery pokery I have changed a few little things in this eccellent skin (my congratulations for being pro-active Mr Nick!) however, I was hoping that some kind soul may be able to help me in this problem, please see screenshots for explanations.

screen1h.jpg

Also on this one as well

screen2v.jpg

Cheers for any help!

thanks for the great skin - as always SI dont listen to the paying public and do their own thing - (within days of each release much better skins are created by fans and these end up on 99% of players' games) - and as for removing the backgrounds - when again 99% of players' like seeing team pics/stadiums etc when playing the game.

anyway - re this skin - is it only me that has the problem that when I'm in the squad screen and click view (top right) it takes me to the home page....so I cant change how the squad is listed.....

any ideas?

regards

strange - re-loaded skin and it seems to be fine....

incidentally...how do you make it even more transparent.....just a smidge too dark....in the old days there was a transparency code of 0.3, 0.4, 0.5 etc which allowed you to tweak it....

regards

I've copied the folder into the correct location as explained but the skin isn't loading?

I only had FM 2010 and FM 2010 dark as options.

Help!

extract the dominion_fm2010.zip file and copy the dominion folder from the dominion_fm2010 folder to 'my documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/skins'

4th revision released

- includes lighter background edition (just select Dominion (Lighter BG) in fm10's preferences).

- Fixed colour of human controlled team (now gold).

- Match logos are now full size (based PutzMan's mod from loswonderkids.com, thanks!)

see my first post for the Download link.

I put a post up with two screenshots before (Harrogate Town background!) in this topic. On the first screenshot the middle of the three top boxes is more "whiter" (please excuse the terminology) then the others, what I would like is for all the boxes on that screen to be as stand out as thet one is!

Again, congratulations on your work!

4th revision released

- includes lighter background edition (just select Dominion (Lighter BG) in fm10's preferences).

- Fixed colour of human controlled team (now gold).

- Match logos are now full size (based PutzMan's mod from loswonderkids.com, thanks!)

see my first post for the Download link.

You are my new hero, the lighter version is perfect. Very much appreciated.

You are my new hero, the lighter version is perfect. Very much appreciated.

I know im probably pushing my luck now but just kind of stumbled upon something that looked really good on this skin. If you search for a player or club using the 'search' at the top of the screen, it then brings up an even lighter shaded box but the background remains dark.

I think this would look amazin if the whole skin had this lighter shaded box for everything with the background inbetween the boxes the dark colour it is now. It would just make it look even more professional to make the infomation in the boxes stand out more and be easier to read.

I know your probably a busy man but it its not too much trouble a version like this would be amazing.

I know im probably pushing my luck now but just kind of stumbled upon something that looked really good on this skin. If you search for a player or club using the 'search' at the top of the screen, it then brings up an even lighter shaded box but the background remains dark.

I think this would look amazin if the whole skin had this lighter shaded box for everything with the background inbetween the boxes the dark colour it is now. It would just make it look even more professional to make the infomation in the boxes stand out more and be easier to read.

I know your probably a busy man but it its not too much trouble a version like this would be amazing.

I've actually just noticed on the manager overview screen the middle box where it shows the fixtures has this lighter shaded box. Would look great if all the boxes on the whole skin where this colour with the background inbetween the boxes remaining dark as it is now.

I've actually just noticed on the manager overview screen the middle box where it shows the fixtures has this lighter shaded box. Would look great if all the boxes on the whole skin where this colour with the background inbetween the boxes remaining dark as it is now.

Indeed, that is what I am trying to make clear as well!

• 4 weeks later...

hi. been using your skin alot. nice work.

like many others i have a widescreen monitor though, so after a lot (!) of work i have made a bunch of alterations. some are just sizing stuff, but also some recolouring and some personal preferences. actually i looks a bit different now.

I know there are quite a few people out there struggling with high resulotions, so i thought i'd upload it. but ofcourse i'm here asking for your permission to do so. all credit goes to you ofcourse.

alternatively i can give it to you for uploading somewhere if that is your wish.

Thanks Drakestone!

You're welcome mate, it's the only skin I've downloaded that I havent had to mess about with to get it to my liking.

There was litterally only one thing wrong with it (and this would be seen as being EXTREMELY picky) and that was the right end of the searchbar being slightly smaller heightwise to the main part. Other than that one TINY niggle, it is superb and has kept me going.

Fantastic Skin!!! The best for Fm2010!!! Only one suggestion: in the League tables can you create shadowed lines so we can easily read the tables??? in the middle of the table it becomes hard to link the numbers with the team's name...(I'm actually using a ruler to read the screen!!!). TOP JOB!!!

Excellent skin Nick :)

Just 1 question, i wanted to change the headers from a black background to a slightly lighter grey shade. The headers i mean are the under Club > History, Competition, the black background headers like Cups, Leagues etc with the white foreground. How would i go about editing the black background to a lighter shade? :)

• 3 weeks later...

Is anyone else using Dominion having problems getting backgrounds to appear even with the new patch? I have my graphics folder full of the stadium images I used with FM09, but none of them are showing up. I started a new game to test and they don't appear there either.

Please disregard this post, I think my brain is still in holiday mode. Forgot about ticking that little box, d'oh.

Archived