All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Discontinuing this save and starting a new save. I honestly got bored. Another save that did not work out the way it was supposed to.
  3. Alex Jones at Merthyr - Season 1. The season started with a bang. Undefeated in the first 4 games and we went 7 games with only one loss. Then September hit and the form plummeted! By December we had picked up form again and found ourselves in 3rd place, but with 7 teams below us all within 2 points. The youth academy preview gave us hope... And boy did it deliver! Top 3 players below! Injuries and fatigue hit our players in the new year. We really struggled for form and slipped down the table, part of the reason was that I forgot to move the new youth players into the first team and just "forgot" to use them! Once I had sorted out that little error we went on a 7 game winning streak to end the season in 6th and making the playoffs. Unfortunately the fairy-tale ending wasn't here today, as we lost in the semi final to eventual winners Scarborough. Luckily the board objective was to attempt to avoid relegation! However in the season review I got a C- rating for only reaching the play of Semi Final - even with the objective above clearly saying we would struggle in the league...I think the board are getting ahead of themselves. Season stats and awards below: Welsh Club updates: In England, Cardiff finish bottom of the championship whilst Swansea narrowly avoided the playoffs. Newport county just survived the drop into non league football while Wrexham lose out in the play off final. In Wales TNS don't win the league! (which is a good reason to celebrate), but they had a very unlikely winner. Briton Ferry Llansawel won the Cymru south last year and then went on and won the Cymru Premier the next season. Remarkable!
  4. Hi. I'm using on Tato skin but the blue part behind the clock doesn't appear. Any ideia how can I solve the problem?
  5. Thank you for the suggestion, we will put this under consideration.
  6. Thank you for the suggestion, we will put this under consideration for a future FM.
  7. Thank you for the suggestion, we will put this under consideration.
  8. Thank you for the suggestion, we will put this under consideration.
  9. @petertr - Similarly to what @Marc Vaughan has suggested, the path is "Play Store - Selected Google account profile - Manage apps and device - Manage and view the 'Not Installed Apps". Once here you should be able to install the game again, as long as you're on the same Google that originally purchased it. Outside of this, our options are limited. I'd suggest contacting Google if you are experiencing issues locating the purchase if the above doesn't work. We can only assist with the version obtained directly from the Play Store.
  10. Thank you for the detailed suggestion, we will put this under consideration for a future FM.
  11. Zachary Whyte

Mentality

Thank you for the suggestion, we will put this under consideration for a future FM.
  12. Thank you for the suggestion, we will put this under consideration.
  13. Thank you for the feedback, we will put this under consideration.
  14. Thank you for the suggestion, we will put this under consideration.
  15. Thank you for the detailed suggestion and feedback, we will review this further.
  16. Thank you for the feedback.
  17. I think what happens is that the game treats each contract offer as a separate event. There’s a wage and playing status the player expects *which is different for each club* depending on the club’s reputation relative to his. So he rejects an offer which fails to reach his expectation for one club, but accepts another which exceeds his expectation for that club, even though it’s lower in absolute terms. I do like that wage isn’t everything. It is good to have a player accept a lower wage at a smaller club in return for higher squad status and more guaranteed playing time. It just seems over-tuned in some instances.
  18. I quit the job of the Honduras National Team because there were no management offers to leave the job. So after nearly 2 years in charge, it was time for a change.
  19. You'll definitely be able to run a lot more titles with either compared to the RX 550!
  20. I mean I am using a RX 550 , so I will notice a huge difference whichever one I choose.
  21. Not one I've seen before, we will investigate further, thanks for the saves and info.
  22. The 7600 I posted and 4060 are kind of equivalent to each other. Both have points which are stronger as well as weaker as the other. The 4060 does score a little higher overall, but I included the 7600 in that build because it was a bit cheaper than the 4060. https://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-RTX-4060-vs-AMD-RX-7600/4150vsm2114669
  1. Load more activity