Sports Interactive Community

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. i already tried finish one season. then i delete all my hall of fame.dat and save, making using game editor to start without staff except technical director. he still doesn't hire anyone. Here i create new game for testing and still the same. I play from 10 june 2019 until 1 february 2020.
  3. I have the same problem. When I delegate initiate offer to players but I am the one negotiating and finalising the deal, it says I have to respond (as seen in the picture). However there's nothing to respond to. Clicking "Must Respond" just keeps me in this page and no way out. I can only withdraw the contract offer (or go on holidays as suggested by Vali184).
  4. anyone know when the new update is coming? just if it can pay off at start and play
  5. Not sure if it counts since its FM19, but took me 17 seasons with Blyth Spartans. I am in my 20th season now, sitting 8th in the Premier. Was 8 seasons in National before managed to get to League 2 :-) Be patient, get some new players every year that is better than what you have. I thrust my scouting. Oh, and always make sure you keep an eye on economics! I found it more difficult in the two bottom leagues, the money got easier higher up in the leagues.
  6. I've currently got Hemel Hempstead from National South to League 1 and did it 5 years and now in my 3rd year in League 1. Around September I start getting a scout report on lots of U23 players with realistic wages whose contracts are expiring at the end of that season. Been able to pick up a few good players.
  7. yeh the ones where they stop ball on touchline but the player go out of the pitch is so damn annoying, concede so many goals on the break like this.
  8. @francis Mooney see below also tony ibanez is expecting a loan in promises but when you go to the transfer screen he is saying he would prefer to stay at the club, this doesn't match and if you don't find him a loan he loses trust in manager.
  9. VID-20200118-WA0000.mp4 71:20 DCR leaves ball to opposition at the byline. Opposition just puts it over? Dunfermline Athletic v Oxford City.pkm
  10. Stats on that site, dont know how accurate they are https://www.flashscore.dk/kamp/lhwWsZfo/#kamp-statistik;1 https://www.flashscore.dk/kamp/lhwWsZfo/#kamp-statistik;2
  11. Firstly let me just say I'm a huge fan of TFF tactics and have been for a few seasons now. However im struggling to get any consistency with Raptor V4 with my Arsenal save. I've followed instructions to a T yet can tell you how every match will pan out. I'll create at least 10 one v ones with Auba and Laca and have them all saved by the opposition keeper. Whilst the opponents no matter who they are will fashion one and score. This Despite signing Ederson in goal too!! So frustrating!! I know a lot of this has to do with the ME however I am concerned this tactic may rely to heavily on one-on-one opportunities which are very rarely taken? Any suggestions? Or is it something I've got to live with until they change the ME?
  12. Knocked out the FA Cup by Portsmouth 1-2, but i thought we created the better chances, unlucky.
  13. Saturday 18 January 2020 Watford v Spurs 12:30 1-2 Arsenal v Sheffield Utd 15:00 2-1 Brighton v Aston Villa 15:00 1-1 Man City v Crystal Palace 15:00 2-0 Norwich v Bournemouth 15:00 0-1 Southampton v Wolves 15:00 1-1 West Ham v Everton 15:00 2-1 Newcastle v Chelsea 17:30 1-3 Sunday 19 January 2020 Burnley v Leicester 14:00 1-1 Liverpool v Man Utd 16:30 3-0
  14. I am coming towards the end off the season and I am wondering what people do at the end of the season and what they do in pre-season.... Like a checklist as such.... What do people do?
  15. Summary: The statistics (winner list, matches of past seasons) for friendly competitions with the same name aren't kept - only the most recent season is displayed. Description of Issue: The last saison of a friendly competetion is always considered as the "current" one and replaces all past seasons, see below for details. Steps to Reproduce: 1. Load Save "Ruhrpokal" 2. Go to Schedule, pick the past Season 19/20 and scroll down to find the 2 matches in the friendly cup competition called "Ruhrpokal" ("Ruhrpokal Semi Final" and "Ruhrpokal Final"). Pay attention to when those matches where played and which calendar date we have now in game (matches played Jan 11th and 12th 2020 vs. now Jan 17th 2021) 3. Click on the name of the competition "Ruhrpokal" which brings you to the statistics screen of the competition. Go to stages here and see that - while the results are still correctly stored - this past season of the competition is technically considered "current season". And you will find no winner list at all. 4. Now go again to Schedule, click "Arrange Friendly" and set up a new friendly cup (neither the participating clubs nor the calendar date you choose are really important, though I recommend to pick a close date as step 6) proceeds quicker then) - only important detail: Call it "Ruhrpokal" again (which is said to allow to keep FM a competition history, as announced as one of the minor features for FM2020) 5. Proceed with the game to get the other teams accept the friendly cup invitation and to make the draw of ties happening 6. Go to holiday until the friendly cup has finished (one day after final was played should be sufficient) 7. When holiday is over, scroll to the e-mail telling you the result of SW Essens last tie in the competition. Click on "Ruhrpokal" in the right part of the mail (just below the badge of SW Essen), taking you to the statistics site of the competition. And here you will find now only the game of the iteration finished a day agao and only the winner of the 20-21 edition. Also the only entry in the winner list is the current champion. 8. Now try to repeat step 2) - you will still find the games in the schedule of the 19-20 season, but clicking to get to the statistics will end you up with the results of the 20-21 season of Ruhrpokal only. Files uploaded to SI Cloud: Ruhrpokal.fm
  16. YES! Thanks @Wozzie Got it to work. @MIRKOFERRARI just replace this piece of code in nation overview.xml with the code from @Wozzie Replace this: <container class="animated_wipe_cycle_fade_container" interval="3600"> <widget class="club_overview_stadium_panel" file="club/club overview stadium panel"> <record id="object_property"> <list id="get_properties"> <record> <integer id="get_property" value="objt" /> <integer id="set_property" value="Cclu" /> <boolean id="dont_set_object" value="true" /> </record> <record> <integer id="get_property" value="Tsre" /> <integer id="set_property" value="objt" /> <boolean id="dont_set_hint" value="true" /> </record> </list> </record> </widget> <widget class="club_overview_stadium_panel" file="club/club overview stadium panel2"> <record id="object_property"> <list id="get_properties"> <record> <integer id="get_property" value="objt" /> <integer id="set_property" value="Cclu" /> <boolean id="dont_set_object" value="true" /> </record> <record> <integer id="get_property" value="Tsre" /> <integer id="set_property" value="objt" /> <boolean id="dont_set_hint" value="true" /> </record> </list> </record> </widget> </container> with this: <container id="NatC"> <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" /> <record id="object_property"> <integer id="get_property" value="TISC" /> <integer id="set_property" value="hidn" /> </record> <widget class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" id="NatS" file="team/stadium information combined panel"> <record id="object_property"> <list id="get_properties"> <record> <integer id="get_property" value="TsHA" /> <integer id="set_property" value="Shwn" /> </record> <record> <integer id="get_property" value="TsFI" /> <integer id="set_property" value="objt" /> </record> </list> </record> </widget> </container>
  17. Fulham Championship Gameweek 45 First of all I'm absolutely p***** off. I played this game last night, had a really good detailed highlight by highlight snap of the game. It was a great game 2 penalties and a red card. Came back this morning to finish the post with the final league tables and my laptop had restarted. Everything lost. No idea why. So instead of a nice detailed post you're going to get this crap rushed one. So in the first game I had a penatly in the 4th minute which was cooly dispatched. Barnsley were the better side and got their own penalty in stoppage time in the first half. 1-1. Second half was more of the same until the 65th minute when they were reduced to 10 men. We pushed in vain and the game finished 1-1. Barnsley promoted. Us demoted to the playoffs. I used Instant Result to make sure the result was the same. I then played Blackburn to finish the season. I used Instant Result the first time because I was 3rd no matter what. It finished 0-0. I was use Instant Result again but just keep the result as once again it doesn't matter. Well it means nothing really other than more points and I don't equal the record for draws. One big thing that has changed however is the playoffs. 2 teams who made it last time haven't made it this time. It was suppose to be Burnley instead its Bournemouth. Full details of how the leagues finished coming up I just wanted this post done!
  18. Might be jumping the gun with this lad. Devon Arnold of Yeovil Town looks an excellent prospect for the Vanarama leagues. When I arrived at Yeovil from Braintree he was already out on loan at Truro, where he scored 12 goals in 18 appearances for the Southern League Premier outfit. For the start of 2020/21 the wage budget needed to be cut so, for me, he would feature in the first team. So far 9 goals in 9 appearances. Report has him as operating at Vanarama National level, with the potential to be a League Two striker. A small fast striker with decent finishing, first touch needs to be improved but nonetheless looks an excellent prospect in the Vanarama's - League 2.
  19. Haaland doing poor for me in my Chelsea side. Had him since 2nd window in 1st season and only turned it on when he went out on loan to Wolves. I cannot get him scoring consistently for me. Any ideas?
  20. I'm on my second season in fm20 but the German league is stuck on the end of season 1 league table is still showing why is this and can you fix it and how
  21. Today
  22. Hi, Hoping someone can help. I understand that when adding new custom images or skins etc, you turn caching off, clear cache etc. However, lets say you have settled on all your custom graphics. If you then turn caching back on, will it both allow you to benefit from caching and still access all of the custom graphics? Or does caching have to be off full stop, even if you are not adding any more new custom images/graphics? Thanks for any advice.
  23. If I understand it correctly, do you mean that if I use "Get Teams from Pool" instead of "Get Best Teams of Division", the problem is solvable?
  24. Gianluigi Donnarumma - 5th season, I’m currently playing as Chelsea and can sign this lad for £105m. Is he worth it? I originally had Oblak but sold him to PSG. Still have Kepa, but not 100% convinced with him. What do you guys think? Cheers
  25. Always loved playing in N.Ireland and had some great careers. I used to do the Gundo challenge back in the day so I only had that nation loaded. Thats when I had the best result as I found that when I had more leauges loaded, all my staff and players would be poached more to England/scotland.
  26. @Alexpuk2002 I can't understand where I have to change to view the stadium even in countries where they have more than one, do you understand? Could you help me? Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks again ...
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?