All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Preview -- -- Hopefully David Møller Wolfe will be back in training soon but, for now, he's our only player unavailable for selection. We've made use of the extra time to give the players some extended rest, then work hard and prepare for Benfica, and we've also had some one-to-ones to discuss the recent downturn in form. -- Expected Line-up I'll be making quite a few changes today because, rightly or wrongly, I want the players who start against Sandefjord on Sunday to be well rested as we continue our pursuit of the Eliteserien title.
  3. Hi @Roy Race 9 We have your issue logged but weren't able to get this resolved in the final FM24 Update. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  4. Hey - im so sorry, i didnt realise you were on here, i would have tagged you if i had realised. Thank you for your work, so far so good!
  5. Indeed. Seems like the AI decision making based on reputation issue. Arsenal = Bigger club, higher reputation. So "I'm leaving", ignoring completely the context (few days away from the most important match in the season). The reason this happens is basically the reason behind all the weird decision making by the AI. And to be honest, I don't this will be fixed or improved. I suppose many variables would have to be added so the AI starts understanding context before just deciding something based on reputation.
  6. Hello, can we please get the PKM file from the match in question, you can see how in the link below.
  7. Hi @DANNY1000000 This is most likely happening due to your custom database changes. Can you give me some examples of player names who this happens to.
  8. Jerusalem Of Gold July 2028 Transfers Ernst, Leidner, Nakashry & Gal are gone. We could not do much against it. This hurts us a lot for they were all key players. We had to try and find adequate replacements for them. Reitz is a tenacious fighter in central midfield who could assist Loiodice very nicely if things go well. Sabag is a strong central defender while Swisa can play on both sides in defense. Tubul and Hanin are young prospects for our attack. The Team Ivusic is the new number one. Sabag could go right into the first team. Reitz should help Loiodice in central midfield. Tubul and Hanin are great talented additions to our attack. The Tactics This tactic worked well so we will continue to play it.
  9. What are the In Transition settings? And do you use Player Instructions? Really looking forward to the rest of your season!
  10. Thank you for the detailed information and we will investigate your save file further.
  11. We'll see, @warlock although I may have criticised them a game too soon as most, if not all of the five players I criticised will be rested for Benfica (away) so that they are fresh for Sandefjord (home) in Eliteserien.
  12. Hello, thank you for flagging this to us, we will investigate further. For now, if you go on holiday for one day you will be able to past this, without upsetting any players.
  13. Wow, above and beyond the call of duty, thank you, @warlock Probably not. I hadn't really thought that much about it but I'd say Assists as the two strikers ahead of him are the expected goal scorers. SS - At seemed to work well in this 4-4-2 diamond for Gaetano Oristanio (no longer at the club) and then... Oscar Bobb Jakob Napoleon Romsaas with Runar Norheim sometimes playing there So Niklas Ødegård kind of took the role at the top of the diamond without me thinking too much about it because, up until recently, it was working. Thank you. I will do some pondering...
  14. Yeah, but perhaps not 5 days before the last game of the season with a title on the line !
  15. Wolf_pd

ID's

There is a request for this in the request section, but apart from we can't help you in the editor section.
  16. civilEN

ID's

please reformulate this id system do not make numbers in such a way that all databases have the same make a system like Minecraft mods with names next to numbers something like Football_Managaer_2023:teams:0014 Football_Manager_2024:players:0105 Mod_Brazil_Amador:teams:2222
  1. Load more activity