NEW CSE Hall of Fame for Small to Big club challenges

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh yes, telling him was being a bigmouth now was it :confused: He asked the question, i gave him an honest answer. How does that make be a bigmouth :confused:

do the two smilies on the end not indicate it was a joke to you. :rolleyes:

I have no idea whether I'll get anywhere with this but I'm starting all 5 challenges on one save :)

Unfortunately the rules of each challenge state only the leagues for a single country should be loaded so it can't be done on a single save.

Unfortunately the rules of each challenge state only the leagues for a single country should be loaded so it can't be done on a single save.

Yeah I noticed that, dunno what to do really. I'm trying to get into a game and really can't at the minute. Maybe if I start them all on separate files then switch between when I get bored?

Yeah I noticed that, dunno what to do really. I'm trying to get into a game and really can't at the minute. Maybe if I start them all on separate files then switch between when I get bored?

I relly dont think anyone will complain if you complete them all on one save.

You'll be a ledgend

I relly dont think anyone will complain if you complete them all on one save.

You'll be a ledgend

I think you'll find plenty will complain because it gives you an unfair advantage. More leagues means more active players which makes it easier to build a team.

Dafuge completed his own challenge for the 2nd time yesterday evening daemonic :)

EDIT: I see you've already added him to the list :)

Yep, saw that yesterday. Thanks for letting me know though as I tend to miss the completions if they are at the weekends when I'm not near a comp much...during the week I'm 'working' so I keep up to date :)

I think you'll find plenty will complain because it gives you an unfair advantage. More leagues means more active players which makes it easier to build a team.

Unless I only signed players from the nation of each club I'm managing?

Unless I only signed players from the nation of each club I'm managing?

You'd have to ask the creator of each challenge but I'm guessing the answer would be that your save would not be eligible for participation in the challenges.

You'd have to ask the creator of each challenge but I'm guessing the answer would be that your save would not be eligible for participation in the challenges.

Fair enough, I think I'll do it all on separate files then, just to be safe. Cheers for the recommendations :thup:

He wouldnt have completed all of the challenges but thus uber-challenge.

personally I would love to see it but I know its against the rules

He wouldnt have completed all of the challenges but thus uber-challenge.

personally I would love to see it but I know its against the rules

I know people have been asked before not to post updates to challenge threads because they are not following the rules and a lot of the fun of doing a challenge is sharing the experience with fellow FM strugglers.

@ SnakeXe - The 'uber-challenge' would be good but it may be more one for the careers forum so if you really want to do it that may be the place to post.Best of luck whatever you decide :thup:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys. :)

Good luck with completing dafuge's challenge hamilton. I'll have to give that one a go on FM10 I think ;)

Cheers for updating the lists daemonic. I'm now heading back to my save for rancer890's challeneg to try and join you on the triple completion list. :D

Well, i'm in the CL Final now :D 2 league games left (I've won the title already and won it last year as well) and then the CL Final in Hamburg against Lyon. C'mon Brennan :D

In typical fashion, i bet he'll net a hat-trick in the biggest game of his life :D

Congrats DD :thup: Hopefully i'll be on here by the end of the day/tomorrow morning for completing Dafuge's Challenge with FC United :D

And i didn't curse myself this morning! Challenge complete after 5 months of hard graft :D I'll post up a season report later :thup:

Just a small request daemonic, would you kindly link the season reports to "Brennan FC (AKA FC United)

And i didn't curse myself this morning! Challenge complete after 5 months of hard graft :D I'll post up a season report later :thup:

Just a small request daemonic, would you kindly link the season reports to "Brennan FC (AKA FC United)

Congrats and added as requested :thup:

When I'm completly dominating world football on this save, I'll carry on my JoseRR's save so I will be going for three:thup:

Going for five? :D

Nope, still playing my Spain save...started a career type game and contemplating another few seasons back in Brazil...my Gundo & Dafuge saves are too much like distant memories to be dragged up again.

Gonna recharge my FM batteries before the FM10 assault :D

I personally haven't seen anything that makes me suspect him of cheating, the only thing that I thought was extraordinary was the progress that Puckett made in his first season at the club. However that doesn't mean he's cheated, as someone else said in another thread, why would he post if he'd cheated?

Damn...missed all the 'fun'.

For the record, I'll add anyone who PM's or posts a link to a challenge completion or if I spot it while reading the threads. Should the owner/organiser of any challenge state they believe someone cheated and there completion is bogus I will remove them, until then they stay.

The list is only for convenience so everyone can see who's completed what, 'policing' (hate the word but its the best I can think of) of the challenges is up to those taking part.

And on that note, anyone completed any challenge in the last week or so?

Archived