I'm about to add Cesc and kaka before season 2...

Why cut out the rest of the screen? Posting 3 screenshots took you 24 hours? Cropping them must have really taken some time. And not only the players you've mentioned before, but you've somehow managed to buy the likes of Aguero, Marquinhos, Chiellini, Guti and Gourcuff as well, so it gets even more ridiculous, nevermind the fact you've loaned them all out. Worst blag ever.

Show us the transfer in/out screens as well, and your finances screens. And show the full windows too. There is no hope in hell that you haven't used an editor.

I didn't show the dates because they don't make any sense because I didn't have the funds yet to complete the transfer in July. The screenshots aren't organized. i posted the offer for cesc that got accepted in July, but I didn't sign him until august, so people will say wait a minute that doesn't make any sense. And it wouldn't accept the offer that got accepted in July is the same offer that got accepted in august when I actually signed him, but i thought i was gonna sign him in July which is why i took the screenshot in july when I got the first offer accepted.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't show the dates because they don't make any sense because I didn't have the funds yet to complete the transfer in July. The screenshots aren't organized. i posted the offer for cesc that got accepted in July, but I didn't sign him until august, so people will say wait a minute that doesn't make any sense. And it wouldn't accept the offer that got accepted in July is the same offer that got accepted in august when I actually signed him, but i thought i was gonna sign him in July which is why i took the screenshot in july when I got the first offer accepted.

Post a screenie of your transfers In/Out and your Finances, that way it won't matter about the date because it will all be the transfer history for the current and previous season. It shouldn't take you longer than 5/10mins to post a screenie up. No need to crop this time though ;)

Show us the transfer in/out screens as well, and your finances screens. And show the full windows too. There is no hope in hell that you haven't used an editor.

th_Picture62.png

Picture62.png

Rofl thanks for asking this actually completely proves it.

I started with around 24mil in transfer budget for the season. I sold 59mil in transfers. 59+24 = 83mil of transfer budget. I loaned a bunch of players out, and transferred some of the wage difference into transfer funds. That could mean I got anywhere between 10mil and 20mil more in transfer funds. So 83mil in transfer funds plus let's just say 10mil.

That = 93mil in transfer funds.

And I spent a total of 170mil in transfer funds (over 24 months). 170mil of transfer funds over 24months takes 85mil of transfer funds to complete, and I had at a minimum 93mil in transfer funds.

PROVED.

PERIOD.

Thank you very much. I actually feel complimented that I've done such a good job that everyone thinks im cheating.

I'm sorry but having £70,000 left to give in wages and loaning out somebody to free up their wages does NOT then let the board ADD their wages to your max total. I have £2.1m wage budget and £700,000 free.. yet my board refuse to allow me to offer Robinho a renewal for £160,000 as £145,000 remains my top allowance.

So why is it different for you?

Also I've managed to sign Gerrard after a 5th place finish with Man City, but I forked out BUCKS and this is only because Liverpool were 9th. Then I certainly didn't have the kinda money you've had to buy another 10+ superstars afterwards.

Just own up, we'll actually have an ounce of respect for you if you stop wasting our time.

You still haven't explained how Fabregas went from not being interested to signing for your club, there is a step or 2 in the middle somewhere that you've missed

No there's no step. He wans't interested. "no intention" is where the player never signs. "Not interested' means they'll sometimes sign if you offer enough money. He was "not interested" but I offered him 120k per week, plus a good signing on fee, and huge appearance fee and goal fee, and he signed.

You still haven't explained how Fabregas went from not being interested to signing for your club, there is a step or 2 in the middle somewhere that you've missed
I'm sorry but having £70,000 left to give in wages and loaning out somebody to free up their wages does NOT then let the board ADD their wages to your max total. I have £2.1m wage budget and £700,000 free.. yet my board refuse to allow me to offer Robinho a renewal for £160,000 as £145,000 remains my top allowance.

So why is it different for you?

Also I've managed to sign Gerrard after a 5th place finish with Man City, but I forked out BUCKS and this is only because Liverpool were 9th. Then I certainly didn't have the kinda money you've had to buy another 10+ superstars afterwards.

Just own up, we'll actually have an ounce of respect for you if you stop wasting our time.

Have you loaned out half your team?

Secondly, I had 700k wage difference at one point too and I also could not offer above 140k per week. It will matter up until a certain point but beyond that there's a max that your board will let you offer no matter how much wage difference you have.

Also, it's not all about wage difference. The board wouldn't let me offer more than 110k per week, then I sold heskey for however much and got a higher balance, and they let me offer 130k per week. Balance has alot to do with it too.

th_Picture62.png

Picture62.png

Rofl thanks for asking this actually completely proves it.

I started with around 24mil in transfer budget for the season. I sold 59mil in transfers. 59+24 = 83mil of transfer budget. I loaned a bunch of players out, and transferred some of the wage difference into transfer funds. That could mean I got anywhere between 10mil and 20mil more in transfer funds. So 83mil in transfer funds plus let's just say 10mil.

That = 93mil in transfer funds.

And I spent a total of 170mil in transfer funds (over 24 months). 170mil of transfer funds over 24months takes 85mil of transfer funds to complete, and I had at a minimum 93mil in transfer funds.

PROVED.

PERIOD.

Thank you very much. I actually feel complimented that I've done such a good job that everyone thinks im cheating.

In one of your previous screenshots it has you confirming a deal worth £41million for Fabregas. So why is it that in your transfer history it has a Fabregas signed for £95million? :confused:

In one of your previous screenshots it has you confirming a deal worth £41million for Fabregas. So why is it that in your transfer history it has a Fabregas signed for £95million? :confused:

lol because I offered 1mil immediately and 40mil over 24months. That's the maximum you can offer over 24months. So that = 41. The rest of the transfer was per league appearance, after league appearance, and all that adds up to 95mil total.

Here look at this screen: th_Picture64.png

It shows all the additional fees I have to pay arsenal

lol because I offered 1mil immediately and 40mil over 24months. That's the maximum you can offer over 24months. So that = 41. The rest of the transfer was per league appearance, after league appearance, and all that adds up to 95mil total.

Here look at this screen: th_Picture64.png

It shows all the additional fees I have to pay arsenal

You'll be bankrupt within months going by those clauses! :thup:

Yeah I will. That's why it's not cheating.

You really are a genius mate :rolleyes: What is the point in proving that you can sign all these players then your club going into receivership months later? It's in no way big or clever coming on to these forums to brag about something this stupid! :thdn:

As far as i can tell it looks okay, its just that you will end up bankrupt with all those clauses. And what a boring game, playing as a large team i never find it fun to sign heaps of big name players, i like developing some of the better youth prospects. I can see this game getting really boring really fast.

You really are a genius mate :rolleyes: What is the point in proving that you can sign all these players then your club going into receivership months later? It's in no way big or clever coming on to these forums to brag about something this stupid! :thdn:

And now it turns from your a cheat!...to your an idiot!

BoyledShark22, i'd start asking for apologies.

Well, Matthew Roome is a rather poor player in Villas under 18's to start with and apparently on this guys game he went to juventus for 18.5m

Picture48.png

I think we can all clearly see this guy is cheating.

Well, Matthew Roome is a rather poor player in Villas under 18's to start with and apparently on this guys game he went to juventus for 18.5m

Picture48.png

I think we can all clearly see this guy is cheating.

I just checked him in the game :D

Killed yourself mate...

Never once did I use the word idiot. :rolleyes:

It doesnt have to be that obvious. Now you're turning into him with all your denial. You clearly said that what he was bragging about was stupid, so thats the direction you were taking the discussion in.

But having checked out this player he sold for 18million, there is definently something fishy about that.

It doesnt have to be that obvious. Now you're turning into him with all your denial. You clearly said that what he was bragging about was stupid, so thats the direction you were taking the discussion in.

But having checked out this player he sold for 18million, there is definently something fishy about that.

I said what he was bragging about was stupid. I didn't profile him as an idiot. I think calling me a cheat is abit over-the-top :D

As for season one, if I post the thing people will think I cheated because I got Gourcuff in my first season. I didn't want to wait till season 2 to get him so I added a manager to the team loaning him and cancelled teh loan, then I paid 12mil or wahtever it was to Milan to get him. Also it says that I paid 18.5mil for Trezeguet, then sold him for 0mil. And that Juventus bought some reserve player of mine for 18.5 mil. What happened is that at the end of the 1st window I had my full transfer budget, and like 20players who I could either sign or cancel. So I had to choose which players to get. This list included Trezeguet. If I clicked "accept transfer" for all the 10 players I wanted at once, they would all go through. But if I only clicked on 8 to go through, then delayed the other 2, when the game continued all of a sudden I would have no transfer funds left to get teh last 2. So basically my offers for Trezeguet and Marquinhos were both 18.5mil, but Marquinhos hadn't accepted his contract yet. So what I wanted to do when I decided to get Marquinhos was accept the 9 other players, and cancel the Trezeguet transfer. But then I had no transfer budget left to buy Marquinhos. Whereas if I accepted the 9 players and Trezeguet all at once (remember Trezeguet cost the same amount as Marquinhos), it would let me get all 10 players. So what I wnted to do then was get Trezeguet with the other 9 players (or however many), then sell Trezeguet back to Juventus for the same amout that I got him for, to make it the same as if I'd never gotten Trezeguet, and that way the transfer budget would be correct and I could get Marquinhos (like just like i could have gotten him instead of Trezeguet if Marquinhos had accepted his contract at teh same time as teh other 9 players). But the transfer window was running out and I tried adding a manager to Juve, selling Trezeguet, waiting for him to get his contract, etc etc, delaying marquinhos till I had the funds, then signing him, but Marquinhos' transfer "do u want to accept?" never showed up past 23:00. So it was like a glitch. So I figured out in order to get Marquinhos, instead of accepting Trezeguet, offering him to Juve, waiting, and so forth, I had to start the process earlier. So instead of selling Treeguet back to Juve for 18.5mil, I sold some reserve to Juve for 18.5mil (because I could do that earlier in the day), then sold Trezeguet to Juve for 0. So in short 18.5mil went from me to Juve, and Trezeguet came to my team, then 18.5mil went back to me, and Trezeguet went back to Juve (along with some reserve player).

So I got no extra funds and no extra players from that. I just did that to fix a glitch in the game so I could get Marquinhos instead of Trezeguet before the deadline.

Anyway I'm sure people will be like "see I told you he cheated" and everything, but neither thing gave me any more transfer funds, or anymore money, or made things easier for me in any way, and neither the Gourcuff thing or Trezeguet thing had anything to do with me getting all the other players, or getting Cesc. I don't cheat because it messes up teh game experience. I only did that because I knew it wasn't giving me any advantage, or giving me any extra funds. I knew that in real life I would have been able to cancel the Trezeguet transfer and decide to get Marquinhos instead for the same amount of money, so I just fixed the problem with the game by doing it that way.

Here is the transfer list. Everything else had absolutely no tampering or anything at all. So I'm sure everyone will take the trezeguet thing and project it onto everything else saying "Oh he did that that means he cheated he getting Aguero and Cesc and everyone.

No. Not true.

Anyway here.

th_Picture67.png

Yeah except i won't end up bankrupt. I'll get money from Champs league. I'll get money after the season. But that won't be enough to keep me afloat. I have so many extra players I don't need. I was able to get Cesc and I might have to sell some lesser players I don't need. I won't go into debt thouhg. I'll sell players I don't need on a need to sell basis and i'll still have a great team. It will be worth it. Obviously i know what I'm doing. I got so many great players that everyone thought I was cheating, which is ridiculous to me because I don't understand why everyone can't get the players I got. As long as you sell everyone on Villa that you can (besides Barry maybe, except I used him to get Aguero in a part exchange because At. Madrid was interested in him), and you don't buy anyone until most your players are sold (so that the wage budget difference is big enough so you can offer large contracts to people like Ribery), then you can do the same as I.

Yeah thats ridicolous, Roome is shat there is no way Juve would pay 18.5 mill for him, id pay them to take him off me.

Post a screenshot of your first season transfers.

Oh it shows that there. Yeah I explained that. Look at my first season's transfer history and what I wrote. It has nothing to do with any of the other players I bought.

The short version is I bought Trezeguet for 18.5mil when I wanted to get Marquinhos for 18.5mil, but the game had a glitch so I had to sell Mathew Roome to Juve for 18.5mil to get my money back (and then I gave Trezeguet back to them for free), and then I could sign Marquinhos.

Anyway like I said in the other post I bought Trezeguet for 18.5mil, then I gave Trezeguet back and got my 18.5mil back. If anything Juventus got the good end of the deal because they got Mathew Roome for free.

So, with each exposure of a little cheat, you admit it then say it doesn't apply to it all? I'm sorry but if you buy a striker and decide you don't like him, and use the editor to send him back to his old club you clearly cheated. And if he had gone as part of the deal for broome it would say p/ex for a part-exchange + cash transfer. As it does on the Barry - Aguero swap you had take place.

Then you say you admit to adding a manager to go and cancel a players loan so you can buy him. I'm sorry but once you start admitting to little things here and there - it makes the whole thing meaningless anyway.

Juventus wouldn't make an offer for a player who left them 6 months ago, and they certainly wouldn't offer the exact amount you paid out, unless you went there as manager as well.

Editing? I didn't touch data editor. Honestly I feel resentment from a lot of people here. I think people want me to have cheated or else it's like they could have gotten the team I have but they didn't, so they didn't do as good of a job, and people don't want to think that. People just want to think there's no way that's possible; he cheated; he sucks, etc. People here aren't looking for the truth, they're looking to reassure themselves.

So, with each exposure of a little cheat, you admit it then say it doesn't apply to it all? I'm sorry but if you buy a striker and decide you don't like him, and use the editor to send him back to his old club you clearly cheated. And if he had gone as part of the deal for broome it would say p/ex for a part-exchange + cash transfer. As it does on the Barry - Aguero swap you had take place.

Then you say you admit to adding a manager to go and cancel a players loan so you can buy him. I'm sorry but once you start admitting to little things here and there - it makes the whole thing meaningless anyway.

Juventus wouldn't make an offer for a player who left them 6 months ago, and they certainly wouldn't offer the exact amount you paid out, unless you went there as manager as well.

I didn't buy him then decide i dind't want him. I decided before, but the game wouldn't let me cancel his transfer for 18.5mil, then sign Marquinhos for 18.5mil. If it won't let you do that, that's a glitch. And i fixed it. But did I get any more funds out of it? No. Did I get any more reputation out of it? No. Did I get any more wage budget out of it? No.

And what did I need to sign Fabregas? Funds and reputation and wages. And since what I did did not give me any more of any of those, then what I did did not in any way help me sign Fabregas. It's as simple as that.

All credibility is gone once you sell roome for 18.5 to juve, i'm pretty sure no one else has experienced this "glitch" :D

Wouldn't posting your first season transfers be quicker than typing out the paragraph you did above, it would have alot more credibility aswell...

Nobody has a problem with you editing your game, it is yours....

The game wouldn't let you sign him for 18.5m? And it's a glitch?

1.9.2008 - David Trezeguet signs for 18.5m

1.9.2008 - Marquinhos signs for 18.5m

Trezeguet and Roome do not move to Juventus until January, so you say you didn't get anymore money from it and you had to sell him to get the money back for Marquinhos, yet you signed both on the same day.

As for the whole resentment thing, tbh I don't care too much what you do, its when you try to mug people off like this - if you really want a piddling up the wall contest I can pretty safely say no matter how much money you spend you'll never get a striker who repeats the feats Keirrison had for me scoring over 100 goals a season consistently in the premiership for several seasons. And I'm delighted with that because after hours of reading on these forums, training a player with the right PPM's and learning all about the attribute weighting system to see what it all amounted to paid dividends.

You really should think about the tales you tell before you put up the proof that contradicts it.

I remember a similar thread to this where some guy signed a load of players for XXX amount per month for 24 months. But not players of this caliber all accross the board who would just not move to aston villa at all. Unless of course you won the premiership in your first season maybe?

The game wouldn't let you sign him for 18.5m? And it's a glitch?

1.9.2008 - David Trezeguet signs for 18.5m

1.9.2008 - Marquinhos signs for 18.5m

Trezeguet and Roome do not move to Juventus until January, so you say you didn't get anymore money from it and you had to sell him to get the money back for Marquinhos, yet you signed both on the same day.

As for the whole resentment thing, tbh I don't care too much what you do, its when you try to mug people off like this - if you really want a piddling up the wall contest I can pretty safely say no matter how much money you spend you'll never get a striker who repeats the feats Keirrison had for me scoring over 100 goals a season consistently in the premiership for several seasons. And I'm delighted with that because after hours of reading on these forums, training a player with the right PPM's and learning all about the attribute weighting system to see what it all amounted to paid dividends.

You really should think about the tales you tell before you put up the proof that contradicts it.

Ugf. Wrong. Trezeguet and Roome went to Juve in August.

And yeah it was a glitch. I wanted to cancel the 18.5mil Trezeguet transfer, then sign Marquinhos for 18.5mil a few hours later on the deadline day. But if I cancelled teh Trezeguet transfer, i wouldn't have enough funds to buy Marquinhos. Whereas if I accepted the trezeguet transfer for teh sAME AMOUNT it would go through.

How does one 18.5mil transfer go through and another not? That is a glitch and I fixed it.

The point is even if hadn't offered for Trezeguet and done that stuff to get Marquinhos, I still had already gotten my offers and contract offers accepted for Ribery and Aguero, and had delayed their transfer completions till the deadline along with everyone else, so I could have even signed them before the trezeguet glitch, and I still would ahve gotten Cesc and everyone else. That stuff had no effect on everything else. I could go back to my save on July 30 in the first season and do everything the same except not offer for Trezeguet and offer for Marquinhos earlier so that the glitch won't happen, and I still would have gotten everyone else.

Anyway either you realize that by now or not. I posted all the proof and explained everything that wouldn't otherwise make sense. I know I didn't cheat, and I think deep down most of you do too, even if you don't want to admit to yourselves or give me due credit.

There's still the huge glaring issue of how you got these players to sign despite the reputation problems, someone put up screenshots of him offering 4.3m a week. And quite frankly without some editing it would be impossible to get a player to move twice on the same day that much I am almost certain of.

And accepting two deals, whilst only being able to afford one and only getting 1 player isn't a glitch, it's as designed, otherwise a club with a 1m budget could go out and buy 100 players for 1m and spend 100m.

I'm gonna set up a custom database, all I'll do is remove all villa players of their wages, sell who I can and see if I can offer any of these players here anything anywhere near what you have. I'll probably do it during the day tomorrow, but when someone has put up that they already couldn't get the players to sign on almost 5m a week, for villa in the first season then there's still something very odd and looks like it needs an editor to make happen.

Ultimately though, if you add yourself as the manager of another club - for whatever justification - its cheating. No matter how you try to clear it in your own mind lol.

If you managed all that without the editor then well done, that's a pretty impressive achievement. It is perhaps foolish to have such high expenditure on wages and future transfer fees but it will provide a challenge trying to avoid administration plus you'll have to keep all those stars happy, good luck with that! :thup:

I can't make up my mind whether you have cheated, other than your admission about Juventus, or not. Not that what I think really matters as we all like to go about things in different ways. However just to clear up a couple of doubts in my mind would it be possible to see screenshots of the Man City and Fulham 'Landmarks'? I would be interested to see if you added managers to them as City seem to have bought half your team and Fulham have spent a good £16mill which to me (having not played as them) seems more than they would be allocated.

Cheers. :)

Yeah maybe that person didnt have a high enough reputation. I have a great roster, that probably raises my reputation. Im in the champions league now. The person who offered billions per week obviously just started a new game after editing villa in the editor. That means that hes offering that much with villa's first seasonr eputation. No matter how much I offered 1st season they wouldnt come to me either. If he raises their reputation some im sure they will sign for a billion a week.

There's still the huge glaring issue of how you got these players to sign despite the reputation problems, someone put up screenshots of him offering 4.3m a week. And quite frankly without some editing it would be impossible to get a player to move twice on the same day that much I am almost certain of.

And accepting two deals, whilst only being able to afford one and only getting 1 player isn't a glitch, it's as designed, otherwise a club with a 1m budget could go out and buy 100 players for 1m and spend 100m.

I'm gonna set up a custom database, all I'll do is remove all villa players of their wages, sell who I can and see if I can offer any of these players here anything anywhere near what you have. I'll probably do it during the day tomorrow, but when someone has put up that they already couldn't get the players to sign on almost 5m a week, for villa in the first season then there's still something very odd and looks like it needs an editor to make happen.

Ultimately though, if you add yourself as the manager of another club - for whatever justification - its cheating. No matter how you try to clear it in your own mind lol.

Anyway, here is the bottom line.

You can call the Trezeguet/Marquinhos thing fixing a glitch, or you can call it cheating. Whatever you call it, it has nothing to do with signing Fabregas, or Aguero, or Rooney, or whoever else.

So if you want to say I cheated with the Trezeguet/Marquinhos thing, that's fine. But what you can't dispute is that I signed Aguero and Fabregas and everyone else legitimately. And that's what this topic is about. Did I sign Fabregas legitimately without using data editor? That's what the topic is about, and I did sign Fabregas and everyone else without cheating (except the Marquinhos/Trezeguet thing if you're calling that cheating, which im not).

So that's that. I signed Fabregas without cheating, without adding a manager to arsenal (as you can see it said "he's sad to part with Wenger," meaning I signed him with wenger as his manager, and I signed him without using data editor.

Thank you very much :)

the thing is its quite skillful in how you did that i didnt believe you could sign most of them in the first season i will give you that but the broome thing is suspicous along with trezeguet loan deal. and also the club will be bankrupt you owe somethign stupid liek 40m pounds when fabregas makes 40 more appearences which is basically a season wiped out and your owing nearly 1-2 million a month on other players which pretty much takes out any money you make from home games for the whole season. there is going to be a poin were your going to have to sell nearly all your players or there just goign to leave for free. if you just did this for an experiment then it works as a long term game i cant see it working. your goign to end up with no budget at some point you have to.

I have a great roster, that probably raises my reputation.

I've experimented with this before using FMRTE. I've given every player in my first-team squad 10,000 - the maximum value in that program for that attribute - for each aspect of their reputation and it hasn't influenced my club's reputation at all.

I've also signed high-profile players and never observed my club's reputation changing. I've seen it increase either at the end of the season or after I've won a trophy. But I've definitely never seen it change in value after I've signed - or sold - a player. Never.

don't know why you are so concerned about proving you didn't cheat and what other people think, you have posted what you call the proof, that's all you can do, i still think you edited/cheated, i'm sorry if that bothers you that much, theres just no way roome is going to juve for 18.5 M,

Archived