42 to 0 lost as BAYERN MUNICH!!!

I imagine for some reason no players were selected for the Bayern team, this is a very very rare issue which we are aware of and are looking into. It would appear it only happens when players holiday a match, thanks for bringing this up.

I had this when playing with two managers, one of whom managed Norwich City and the other was in charge of France. We were about to start the World Cup, and as France manager I clicked Continue and it went through to the match WITHOUT letting me choose a team. Needless to say I was shocked when no team appeared on the Match Analysis screen, I processed and we lost 26-0. Was so angry I didn't back up the save, so apologies, but I severely shocked!

The match is abandoned when the players on 1 team are reduced to a specific number, is it 7

Some may recall that idiot Warnock encouraging players to feign injury following some of his players being sent off

Wrong.

Gary Megson, a well known foe of Neil Warnock and a former Sheffield Wednesday player with a dislike for Sheffield United, claimed that this happened.

United had three men sent off.

That's eight players.

Two more went off injured. Michael Brown and Rob Ullathorne.

That meant six players and an abandonment.

Neither player played again all season despite United:

(a) still having an outside chance of the play offs;

and (b) still not being completely safe from relegation.

I think we can safely say that both were injured especially seeing as though Brown was a key, key player at the time. And the FA found no evidence to support Megson's claims (I believe he was charged himself for his comments).

Please check your facts before you post such comments. Whilst Neil Warnock is a colourful character who many people dislike, he has never been a cheat. He's been cheated recently by another club cheating but he has never done so.

Sometimes I will sim matches on holiday if I want to get through a season. I like scouting and signing new talent and all the associated thing that go with that. It's my favorite part of the game, so sometimes I can't be bothered playing all the matches. I just want to get to the offseason and sign some new talent that my scouts found.

Whilst Neil Warnock is a colourful character who many people dislike, he has never been a cheat. He's been cheated recently by another club cheating but he has never done so.[/i]

I think you will find he was cheated by his own ineptitude as a football manager, a fact I think many Crystal Palace fans will currently back me up on

The game also clearly brings up some other less obvious faults doesn't it?

Like: -

After the 1st goal who kicked off?

Who took the goal kicks when they missed?

Who committed the foul?

Who completed passes' date=' made tackles and won headers???

The list goes on. :D[/quote']

That question should be "How on earth did they miss any in the first place?"

:p

There are players on the pitch, but they are invisible and useless. You do occasionally get blocked shots and fouls but more often than not Bramble would be able to do a Messi against these virtual players.

Wrong.

Gary Megson, a well known foe of Neil Warnock and a former Sheffield Wednesday player with a dislike for Sheffield United, claimed that this happened.

United had three men sent off.

That's eight players.

Two more went off injured. Michael Brown and Rob Ullathorne.

That meant six players and an abandonment.

Neither player played again all season despite United:

(a) still having an outside chance of the play offs;

and (b) still not being completely safe from relegation.

I think we can safely say that both were injured especially seeing as though Brown was a key, key player at the time. And the FA found no evidence to support Megson's claims (I believe he was charged himself for his comments).

Please check your facts before you post such comments. Whilst Neil Warnock is a colourful character who many people dislike, he has never been a cheat. He's been cheated recently by another club cheating but he has never done so.

The media perception was that he may have done this. I thought I heard him comment that he "could/should" have done this in an interview (obviously not to be taken too seriously), though I could be wrong. I love Warnock though and his iron will to win has never in my view become "cheating".

I imagine for some reason no players were selected for the Bayern team, this is a very very rare issue which we are aware of and are looking into. It would appear it only happens when players holiday a match, thanks for bringing this up.

The same thing happened to me with v9.0.2 and I reported it in the bugs forum a while ago, it is really disappointing that this bug hasn't been fixed before the release of patch 3.

And no, I didn't go on holiday on the match day. The first responsive screen on the match day appeared as "submit team" screen, which didn't allow me to pick up any players. In other words the game was processing until that point, having started doing so the previous day.

Best manager we have had in a long while, considering how financially poor we are at the moment

Ok, point taken. But he still wasn't taken into a job in the Premiership, which was what he really wanted, and thought, he would get. He got Sheffield United relegated simply because he wasn't good enough for that level, in my opinion of course.

Archived