Ingame FMScout09 Official Thread

immuner

OK, continuing from http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=74616 to here:

Ingame FMScout09 is a real-time scouting (plus editing) utility for Sports Interactive's Football Manager 2009. It allows users to search within the current game database to see certain information about a number of entities such as player and staff. The scout can query the database using a number of different arguments and can display in a view or in a profile page various kind of information about the current entity.

Current Version:

05-04-2009

Immuner's FMScout09 v1.32

Current Features:

- Search for players and staff by using all their attributes and other information such as CA, PA, Club, Position, Name, Value, Wage, Nationality, etc.

- Search for national teams and clubs

- MiniScout for quickly viewing hidden information

- View a profile page for your desired player or staff with all their currently available information

- Editing support

- See the active player you currently viewing on your FM

- Customize the columns you want to see after your search

- Different currencies, height and weight available

- Color encoding for players (green - free, loan - blue, co-contract -red) and staff (green - free)

- Buttons to quickly find wonderkids and wonderstaff

- Import multiple shortlists from slf and csv

- Export shortlists to slf, csv and txt

- Theme support

- Localization support

INSTRUCTIONS:

* Run Football Manager 2009 with Patch 9.1.0, 9.2.0 or 9.3.0 patch installed (maybe 9.0.0 too).

* Run the scout or miniscout and click Load (game will be loaded when you have FM2009 up and running).

* ALT + TAB to the desktop and use the scout.

If all done properly, the fields should get enabled. You can reload as many times as you wish.

Don't try to run the scout from within the archive (zip). Make sure to extract the contents of the downloaded file first, otherwise it will trigger an error.

LOCALIZATION:

* Open the English.lng in the Languages folder and translate it. Then rename it to the new language and mail it to me.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR MAC

I am not sure if this will work but you can try:

1. http://www.codeweavers.com/products/cxmac/

2. http://sourceforge.net/projects/darwine/

Based on DrBernhard's Ingame Framework in SIGames forums. Thank you DrBernhard.

REQUIREMENTS:

.NET Framework 3.5 SP1

Football Manager 9.1.0, 9.2.0 and 9.3.0 (maybe 9.0.0 too)

NOTE:

- To see all our own players leave sale value to zero, it will also search for players with sale value -1 (your own for example)

- The features that edit the game (such as the heal button) are absolutely at your own risk! Make sure you keep a copy of your saved game before you attempt to edit anything!

scoutq.th.jpg

Current version:

V1.32

Some older versions here in case you have issues with a newer one:

V1.3

V1.2 Beta

V1.1 Beta

V1.0 Beta

V0.99 Beta

V0.98 Beta

V0.96 Beta

V0.95 Beta

OK official (or something like it) scout's webpage is http://www.kostasvardis.com/portfolio.php5?id=4

If you wish to donate as a thank you for the effort put to this project, please go to the above link.

guys that sounds really weird. works totally fine for me. I am currently on Win Vista, running .net 3.5sp1 and fm 9.3.0.

Could i ask whoever has an issue to drop me an email or make a post here but use the following format:

OPERATING SYSTEM:

.NET VERSION:

FM VERSION:

and specific details about the error. If this is a crash, then copy the call stack from the exception, save your game and compress it and drop me an email using the bug report button describing how to replicate this. If the error is not replicable, it will be hard to track down and fix. If fixed, update could be immediate.

Thanks

Great software immuner. One quick suggestion. When you click to list players from a club it would probably be a good idea to put the club name in the club textbox on the players screen so when idiots like me click on the search button to refresh the player list don't end up waiting for every player in the game to be found :)

Hello there,

can you please re-download the scout? Have found and fixed a couple of bugs including:

- listing players from a team which has only one squad (would result to a crash)

- the left profile arrow when having only one team in the grid is now disabled

- loan players bonuses are now not being displayed as they dont exist (do they?)

- minor visual issues

The first two bugs I consider to be quite important and this is why i have updated it now.

P.S. Robbie I have no idea mate.

Thanks!

Smoothiebaloo's bug was fixed, so any people who could not get the scout to load because of a crash can now use it (hopefully). Please re-download :).

MarkyMark I have heard of this issue with WSM before. However, I do not own it to see what is wrong. I am aware that the staff in the framework could load up in a different way as currently it seems to load using a "hack". If we find a workaround, then it should solve the WSM problem. I will let you know.

When enabling editing and viewing a profile, there are two buttons that save and cancel changes. After you make your changes you save them. Otherwise you cancel and your profile reverts to the way it was before.

Thanks for answering the questions. Too bad about the missing staff for me though.

Anyway another question:

Around the time I used the Scout's editor I noticed that the knowledge I built up through kissing up to other managers disappeared. I used to have like 10 countries in my own personal knowledge, now it's just 3; my nationality, my second nationality, and the country I manage.

Has anyone else had this happen or is this unrelated to using the program?

It shouldn't. Those are two totally different things. I have changed the capacity for testing and did not see any issues. Could you have edited anything else?

Anyways, you should always keep a copy before editing as altering the memory has chances of causing unexpected behaviour.

It shouldn't. Those are two totally different things. I have changed the capacity for testing and did not see any issues. Could you have edited anything else?

Anyways, you should always keep a copy before editing as altering the memory has chances of causing unexpected behaviour.

It's possible that I accidently changed something else in my playing with the application without realizing it. Regardless, I couldn't have edited myself as manager as the staff wouldn't load up anyway.

From what I can tell you did a good job with this scout/editor and I don't want to imply that it screwed up my game. I'm just trying to see if anyone else here has experienced something similar when using this program before I ask about this problem else where in this forum.

Yes it is. You need to go into Tools>-Options and turn editing on.

I did that, but how do you save any editing you do, it doesn't save what I do into the game and was wondering how to do this?

I did that, but how do you save any editing you do, it doesn't save what I do into the game and was wondering how to do this?

Theres a save button on the toolbar second in from the right I think.

• 2 weeks later...

New version with minor fixes and updates:

v1.32

Changelist

Added Features

- Human Managers

Changes - bugfixes

- Updated framework assemblies

- Fixed windows in preferences not showing up properly due to vs.net's intelligence

Jo Myers can you give more details on this? Send me an email if possible.

Job security cannot be edited yet no. I assume that even if it could change, it would still change back to the old value after some time, since this is AI calculated based on a number of factors.

Jo Myers can you give more details on this? Send me an email if possible.

I got an error in staff when searching or clicking wonderstaff. Seems to be related to conversion of wages or something.

You mean you get a crash? Have you changed conversion?

When you get an error (meaning a crash) you can expand the crash window, copy paste the info in there and mail it to me. That is the only way i can figure out what is causing this.

Well I didn't change anything. It appeared in the last two versions from what I can see. It sounds like you can't reproduce the error. I do know being in Ireland that it defaults to euros but I'm in work at the moment so I can't reproduce it for you here. I will this evening.

• 2 weeks later...

When iv edited what i want and click save i get this error. i have all the correct updates btw. any help appreciated. i have a print screen saved on paint but dont no how 2 post it. basically says .....

unhanded expectation has occurred in this application. if you click continue, the application will ignore and attempt to continue. if you click quit the application will close immediately. input string was not in correct format.

this happens when editing player skills.

Archived