Ramzinho's Back with A New Winning Tactic

I've started a game with the Spanish NT and decided to try your tactic out. The results have been good so far.

Iceland 1 - 5 Spain

Spain 3 - 0 Latvia

Denmark 0 - 3 Spain

Spain 1 - 0 Sweden

Spain 3 - 1 Northern Ireland

I've been using

Casillas

Puyol - Ramos - Albiol - Del Horno

Albelda

Joaquin - Vicente

Silva

Villa - Torres

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TchatoLT:

I've started a game with the Spanish NT and decided to try your tactic out. The results have been good so far.

Iceland 1 - 5 Spain

Spain 3 - 0 Latvia

Denmark 0 - 3 Spain

Spain 1 - 0 Sweden

Spain 3 - 1 Northern Ireland

I've been using

Casillas

Puyol - Ramos - Albiol - Del Horno

Albelda

Joaquin - Vicente

Silva

Villa - Torres </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great Squad and Great results. you can aslo do something great

Apply Iniesta at the AMC and Barcelona's Youngester Lago in the ML

You can also Bojan as a striker in the future and Valencia's Aaro'n in the AMC...

Great players and they r all doing wonderfuly good in my Barca squad

For the 1st 6 games of my season i was useing my own 4-4-1-1 with Man Utd which wasn't goin well, 3rd in elague, 3rd in Champs and i had just lost to PSV 2:0.

but 3 games in with this new tactic i've beaten Portsmouth and Fulham 3:0 and Arsenal 1:0.

The more defensive tactic got me 3:0 against Portsmouth and i had 10 men lol

I can only hope that my next game against PSV goes much better with this tactic icon_biggrin.gif

Cheers dude!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lucaldo17:

For the 1st 6 games of my season i was useing my own 4-4-1-1 with Man Utd which wasn't goin well, 3rd in elague, 3rd in Champs and i had just lost to PSV 2:0.

but 3 games in with this new tactic i've beaten Portsmouth and Fulham 3:0 and Arsenal 1:0.

The more defensive tactic got me 3:0 against Portsmouth and i had 10 men lol

I can only hope that my next game against PSV goes much better with this tactic icon_biggrin.gif

Cheers dude!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

can't wait to hear your upcoming results.

Thanks Bro

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ramzinho:

Well you guys got no idea how glad i am with ur all ur responses and your comments.

I love the work you have done with the tactic Saab693 and i like it you are using it to fit your team.

Andrew i am sure it will need some tweaks for your lower league team but when u reach a certain level in bundesliga you will be able to attract good players then you will be able to hammer back those Bayern icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My pleasure mate, its the least I can do given you've spent all your time developing this bad boy! Haven't been able to play over the weekend but I won my next game 2-0 at home to Atletico Madrid then played Benfica away. Here's the screen shot

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd227/saab693/BenficaAway.jpg

This is carrying on with my adjusted D line and team mentality settings. Total domination! Look at the tackles completed! And that's with such heavy closing down, very impressive mate

I'm struggling in the Premiership with my Forest at the moment (4th season) so I decided to try this. In my first game I got TRASHED at home 0-3 by a Championship club! They dominated the game and had more shots. Cost me too, now I'm out of FA Cup. Not a convincing start I might say. Yeah, you told not to try it in a middle of the season and it was first game with it, but still, a Championship club...

Anyway, I'm obviously gonna give it more games and report back here.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by saab693:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ramzinho:

Well you guys got no idea how glad i am with ur all ur responses and your comments.

I love the work you have done with the tactic Saab693 and i like it you are using it to fit your team.

I am glad with ur words and i really appreciate it.

Thanks alot for the feed back and i will be happier if u keep ur results comming also with ur tweaks so we know more about it and it can help others

Andrew i am sure it will need some tweaks for your lower league team but when u reach a certain level in bundesliga you will be able to attract good players then you will be able to hammer back those Bayern icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My pleasure mate, its the least I can do given you've spent all your time developing this bad boy! Haven't been able to play over the weekend but I won my next game 2-0 at home to Atletico Madrid then played Benfica away. Here's the screen shot

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd227/saab693/BenficaAway.jpg

This is carrying on with my adjusted D line and team mentality settings. Total domination! Look at the tackles completed! And that's with such heavy closing down, very impressive mate </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay I've lost my first 6 games with this, including a couple I really should have won, and I've scored TWO GOALS in those games. I've also been dominated in all of the games. Maybe this works with teams like Barcelona etc, but I have to say that for a club that is one of the weak clubs in their league, this is one of the weakest tactics I've used so far. icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jsl:

Are you trying to say it only works with big clubs like Barca? icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No mate, I was just showing that tweaking the tactic for Barca has produced some great results. The principles of the tactic are all incredibly sound, but remember Ram set this up with his players in mind not yours! So you may have to spend a little while going through creative freedom, player instructions etc to make sure it all suits your team. From that point you need 10 games to let your players get used to it and to spot a pattern of results.

If you put a little bit of effort in this tactic should give you all you need! A counter attacking style of play suits the vast majority of teams out there

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by saab693:

Won all my friendlies and just played the first league game at home against Osasuna.

20 mins found I wasn't creating as many chances as I'd like and was sharing possession 50:50. I dropped team mentality a couple of notches and dropped the D line by two. This upped possession to 57%, running out 4-0 victors!

Happy times </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can you explain why dropping the d-line will retain possesion? Thanks.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by vasilli07:

Can i know how many goals does your strikers score? Coz they always drift wide, causing them to create more than they could score. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Last season i had 143 goal in 65 games

i will tell u the league stats because i have procceded to a new season

Goals Scored 99

goals from corners 19

goals from DFK 7

Goal From IFK 19

Peenalties 13 ( missed one so it's 12 out of 13)

So i am left with 58 goals knowing that Rusutto my striker scored 32 in the league so we left with 26 goals scored by the other players icon_biggrin.gif

So i guess it's a decent tactic but all you got to do is to give some tweaks and u will get the best of it icon_biggrin.gif

Cheers Bro

I just finished Euro 2008 with Spain and got 2nd place.

Results:

Spain 3 - 0 Ukraine

Spain 2 - 1 Switzerland

Spain 4 - 0 Turkey

(1/4) Spain 4 - 3 Croatia

(1/2) Spain 1 - 1 Germany (4-2 pens)

(Final) Spain 0 - 3 France

The tactic is really good, I dominated every match except for the final and I should have won the quarterfinal and semifinal much more easily. Against Croatia the shots on goal were 23-7 and yet I only won after a very hard fight. Against Germany they had only one opportunity throughout all the match and they scored through a corner. I had about 7-8 very good chances to score but my players screwed up until Michel Salgado saved me in the 90th minute with a goal from 25m. However, France totally dominated me and killed me easily, although I also had chances to score, I honestly don't know why the team performed so bad in the final.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TchatoLT:

I just finished Euro 2008 with Spain and got 2nd place.

Results:

Spain 3 - 0 Ukraine

Spain 2 - 1 Switzerland

Spain 4 - 0 Turkey

(1/4) Spain 4 - 3 Croatia

(1/2) Spain 1 - 1 Germany (4-2 pens)

(Final) Spain 0 - 3 France

The tactic is really good, I dominated every match except for the final and I should have won the quarterfinal and semifinal much more easily. Against Croatia the shots on goal were 23-7 and yet I only won after a very hard fight. Against Germany they had only one opportunity throughout all the match and they scored through a corner. I had about 7-8 very good chances to score but my players screwed up until Michel Salgado saved me in the 90th minute with a goal from 25m. However, France totally dominated me and killed me easily, although I also had chances to score, I honestly don't know why the team performed so bad in the final. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

According to your words IMO it was your team talk that didn't fire your players up to the game..

It's ok and i am sure if you replay the game and change the team talk it will be so different and you will be Glad with the result.

My second guess is that France's Coach studied you very well and played well on ur tactic. you needed some tweaks like how ur ST get the ball and the tempo, mentality and the Defence line.

Wish you carry on using it and see how far it will lead you.

Cheers mate

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">4-1-2-1-2 Attacking Version </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I won my first game playing the defensive version at home 6-0!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hal107:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">4-1-2-1-2 Attacking Version </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I won my first game playing the defensive version at home 6-0!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is great but it remains a question who do u play and who was ur opponent icon_biggrin.gif

Mr Ramzinho i have tried countless tactics for this game patch 8.01 i'm liverpool in my second season bought a couple of players adriano from inter(bargin i might say) requime breno and ratino anyway as i was saying i've tried loads of WONDER tactics all work for a little bit then stop i've seen your thead a few times and thought i'd give yours a go after all i thought they cant be as bad as anyone else's or you would'nt bother putting it on i'm doing well in the joint first (although i'm second on goal differance) with chelsea so i thought i'd save my game and give your tactic it's first try i was reading what people said and thought i'd go with the defensive version so here i go into my first match against spurs who are riding high in the table 4th first half pretty fair really although i'm winning 1-0 i have 10 shots 8 on target they have 3 and 2 on target half time team talk to encourage them completly went out and dominated the second half winning 3-0 with 22 shots 19 on target to there 13 and 4 on target second match away to watford i know not a real test but here goes surprisingly watford are giving me a gameand its 2-1 to me at halftime although they have more possetion and more shots and they score in the final minute ends 2-2 i have sisoko sent off i'm not to impressed with the second performance but hey ho you win some you lose some nest up top of the tablw clash against the mighty chelsea at home losing 2-1 at halftime had mascarano sent off to bookings thats the second time in that position i've been sent off abit dubious changed to attacking lost the game 3-1 i'm glad a saved the game i'm now 6 points behind any changes that i can make that can change the game!!!!!

Hey Ramzinho, im trying to implement your tactic for my Arsenal side. My strikers are RVP and Aguero so im assuming I would want them to run onto the ball for the supply?

Also I have Matias Fernandez and Silva to play the wing positions so I assume they will be excellent there. for the AMC im not sure who to put there, Cesc would be the most obvious option but hes more of an MC... Also how do you think the tactic would work out if I removed the DMC and had an MC where I would play Cesc...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr Hough:

Mr Ramzinho i have tried countless tactics for this game patch 8.01 i'm liverpool in my second season bought a couple of players adriano from inter(bargin i might say) requime breno and ratino anyway as i was saying i've tried loads of WONDER tactics all work for a little bit then stop i've seen your thead a few times and thought i'd give yours a go after all i thought they cant be as bad as anyone else's or you would'nt bother putting it on i'm doing well in the joint first (although i'm second on goal differance) with chelsea so i thought i'd save my game and give your tactic it's first try i was reading what people said and thought i'd go with the defensive version so here i go into my first match against spurs who are riding high in the table 4th first half pretty fair really although i'm winning 1-0 i have 10 shots 8 on target they have 3 and 2 on target half time team talk to encourage them completly went out and dominated the second half winning 3-0 with 22 shots 19 on target to there 13 and 4 on target second match away to watford i know not a real test but here goes surprisingly watford are giving me a gameand its 2-1 to me at halftime although they have more possetion and more shots and they score in the final minute ends 2-2 i have sisoko sent off i'm not to impressed with the second performance but hey ho you win some you lose some nest up top of the tablw clash against the mighty chelsea at home losing 2-1 at halftime had mascarano sent off to bookings thats the second time in that position i've been sent off abit dubious changed to attacking lost the game 3-1 i'm glad a saved the game i'm now 6 points behind any changes that i can make that can change the game!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well Don't call me MR.. we r just friends here trying to help. so no need for the official words icon_biggrin.gif

Now first of all do u send your scout to scout next opponent ?

If no do it. if yes read carefully his words as he tells u how there target man works also he tell u a very important piece of information about the pitch size.

If he recommends playing through the middle then trust me do it.

If tells u the pitch in on the narrow side so set your team tactic to use Extreme wide playing.

Now for the players. Torres is FAST so use his as a target man and run onto ball.. he got enough talent to run past his man so let his run with the ball and turn off his long shots.

Babel is an excellent winger so i recommend finding another player with same quality for the other side.

Your AMC is absolutly Gerard so when u play through the middle set him to play as a playmaker and he will do wonders.

Veronin is your second best choice to replace Gerard or Kuyt

Finally make sure your best corner taker takes your corners and you will score at least 12 corners/ season and i gurantee that.

wish this have helped and don't hesitate asking anything.

Cheers Bro

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mark.:

Hey Ramzinho, im trying to implement your tactic for my Arsenal side. My strikers are RVP and Aguero so im assuming I would want them to run onto the ball for the supply?

Also I have Matias Fernandez and Silva to play the wing positions so I assume they will be excellent there. for the AMC im not sure who to put there, Cesc would be the most obvious option but hes more of an MC... Also how do you think the tactic would work out if I removed the DMC and had an MC where I would play Cesc... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well what happened to adebayor.. he is a quality player IMO.

Any way aguero is so fast and RVB got the talent to go past his man so any one of them will be a great Target man..

RVP to feet and Aguero run onto ball.. this will do very nice work on the front.

Fernandez and Silva are GR8 players but if u can get a player called Aaro'n from Valencia he will be a top asset to your team in the AMC position also he is very good playing a striker.

Cesc will be amazingly good with the MC.. but if he player for year as a DMC he will be amazingly good..

Anyway Cesc is a Joker he can play DMC MC and AMC although he says he is not comfortable but he did 8 assists and scored 7 goals in the first season i got him icon_biggrin.gif So do what's best for your team and remember SI did something wrong in the MC DMC position as they always get low scores and in all the tactics.. trust me on that

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bridport_james:

Amazing... I feel like I have gone from Gareth Southgate to Sir Alex.

Pushing for 9 wins in a row (all competitions) with Forest - I am 2-0 up against Doncaster at half time.

Really good tactic - Well done Ramzinho icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Bro but please read through page 2 and 3 there are lots of modifications made to help you through out the game and they are all simple tweaks to overcome some difficult teams

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ^WeeD^:

could you upload the tactics again, because the links are expired? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Just checked them they are working fine.. try again for me

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ^WeeD^:

thank you, now everything is all right icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are welcome man and all your questions are welcome to be answered

Cheers for your tips i've followed your instutions and faceing a big test against arsenal in the league cup final

so here goes nothing it's 1-1 at half time with torre having a goal ruled out for offside not much between the sides though

end of 90 minutes and i feel lucky to be in the game although i've had some chances riena's had an inspired game

i feel very lucky i've had the rub of the green and 2 of my subs show fantastic team work to win the second half extra time

arsenal unlucky 30 shots 16 on target possetion 57% my liverpool team 12 shots 8 on traget

on to the next game and its reading in the league i don't know about you guys but reading have always been a bogie team for me

i either wallop them or lose by loads lets see how this match goes

just a quick one before i kick this match off my scout report says that kevein doyle will be useing his ariel power and i should cut off the supply to him whats the best way to do this?

right off we go fisrt half ready to rumble

in my first game against arsenal i played requelme in attacking mid role and guardino on the left mid and gerrard on the right so i thought i'd "do a rafa" and change a little bit

i put gerrard in attacking mid and babel on the right and left guardino on the left i left torres and target man but put kuyt up with him and dropped adrinho to the bench although he's ben in fantastic form this season the results as follows

1-0 to liverpool after 8 minutes gerrard then bang 2-0 babel blasting one in from the edge of the area as the match goes on i think reading are gonna get back in to it they always seem to do cos they are staring to move the ball around better and poping of a few shots but i make it 3-0 on the stroke of full time but not as convicing as the scor line suggests the have more poss and more shots on another day maybe a different result

i'll keep you guys posted and feed back on the question posted earlier would be very helpfull

i downloaded your tactic and started a new game with manchester city and the tactic worked great but now its halfway through the season and im 6th and performing brilliant but at the moment im losing games against the league's worst teams and just recently i even lost to sheffield united in the fa cup 3rd round ive implemented the changes you have said on the first page but still no luck. i would be grateful if you could suggest some minor tweaks that i may make to the tactic that might give me the edge again.

Guys and Gals,

Just thought i would give you an update on my game. Currently nearing the end of the 2nd season with liverpool. The 1st season i was using SZJ's tactic and all was going relatively well until the last 7ish games. I was 2nd when we decided that we did not want to win anymore games and i proceded to lose of teh remaining games. Finished a paltry 6th!!!

Had a major personnel change during the transfer windows; mainly due to me having to raise money. Damn the chairman taking 2mil a month..

Sold crouch, voronin, kuyt, agger, riise, alonso, pennant. Bought back and then sold for a major profit barragan; chairman accepted a bid of 7.5mil. I only bought him for 475k.

Bought in Vanden Borre (playing really well at RB), ratinho, van der vaart, sergio aguero, Vagner love (free signing playing really quite well to be honest), tranquillo barnetta(sp?)(another free signing who is playing out of his skin at ML), jefferson farfan, barzagli(class) and a few others.

Retrained insua as WBL and a DC (quality youngster). Also Scott Carson is keeping Reina out of the sticks. Itanje (sp) played really well for most of the 1st season due to long term injury on Reina.

The board asked for a Euro finish within the league. Am currently flitting between 1st and 4th; it is that close. Best games of the seaon so far was a good 2-1 win over chelsea at the bridge and a cracking 6-3 win over arsenal at the emirates. I was 6-1 up until the 85min then adebayor decided to score a couple.

A few tips (although i think they have been posted) definitely change the target man and how he gets the ball. Saab's tips about the def mentality and D-line have worked well sometimes.

I also gave maximum bonuses in all competitions. The greedy players are still inspired by good win bonuses. Obviously 50k a week isn't enough icon_biggrin.gif

Anyway, looking forward to the final run-in and the next season. Not too sure who to buy. Most probably need a new DC as Carra doesn't seem to be playing well. Richards has gone to Fiorentina (!) for 24 mil. Alves went to chelsea for 36mil.

All teh best, will keep you posted....

Sarge icon_cool.gif

Ramizinho,

I still do have Adebayor, and he gets a lot to time too, I rotate between those three strikers, what would be the best insturctions for him? To Head?

I think I will give Cesc a go at the AMC then.

Mr Hough, sarge and don_revie_legend

I have to say that i can find no words to describe your contribution but Brilliant you have been so decent with your words and very constructive.

Thanks for your words and let's all work to make this tactic work for everyone and every team.

Mr Hough

As for your question i will say take care of your scout assignment for the next opponent as it's Vital.. If he says pitch is on the short side use Extreme Wide team instruction and it will work.

If he says Attack from deep set your team to attack from deep.

This is really really important and it gave me a 6-0 Win against R.Madrid in a game i would never dream of. icon_biggrin.gif

Any way if i haven't answered your question please ask anything anytime and i will be here to answer you asap

Cheers Everybody

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mark.:

Ramizinho,

I still do have Adebayor, and he gets a lot to time too, I rotate between those three strikers, what would be the best insturctions for him? To Head?

I think I will give Cesc a go at the AMC then. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess your are on your first or second season so Adebayor will be reaching his top form..

He is fast and he got enough flair to go past his man so IMO play him to feet.. of if you play good DC make him run onto ball..

Give it a try i am sure it will work on either ways

Oh ok, thats weird in my game he only has 13 for acceleration, 15 for pace and 14 for flair, so maybe to feet is not the best option, his heading, jumping and strength are 17, 17 and 19 respectively so maybe to head would be the best option...

Also I couldn't quite understand what you thought I should do regarding having an MC instead of a DMC, would this work?

Oh ok, thats weird in my game he only has 13 for acceleration, 15 for pace and 14 for flair, so maybe to feet is not the best option, his heading, jumping and strength are 17, 17 and 19 respectively so maybe to head would be the best option...

Also I couldn't quite understand what you thought I should do regarding having an MC instead of a DMC, would this work? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well im My game by season 2010 he was a Top striker and i tried getting him but he was way too over priced.

If you want to set him to head then remove the side arrow so he stays in the area all the time icon_biggrin.gif

And yes playing mc instead of DMC will do you good and he will be Doing well in defence but if your midfield has a gap give your mc a back arrow.

Cheers bro

Breaking Newsicon_biggrin.gif

Well i am on my way to finish my 8th season with barca and i have updated the game to Official 8.0.1 3 seasons earlier. So now um 3 season using this tactic.

And here are the results for the spanish League

i've played 102 Game until now

Scored 256 Goals

Conceding 36 Goals

Overall Stats: Played 518 Matches:

Scored 1238 Goals

Conceded 362 Goals

Won 410

Lost 31 Games

Drawn 77

So actually i love playing this game icon_biggrin.gif and it's obvious the tactic is doing well.....

Guys the total tactic download is approaching the 3000 Time download..

Keep your feedback coming guys

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by US ARSENAL:

back after my christmas vacation still unbeaten using this up to 20 games at the moment will post more when I play some more games </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great Can't Wait to hear from you.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by US ARSENAL:

got Leeds up to 6th with 8 games left only lost 4 in 38 games, Id say its a great tactic mate hehe well done </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i guess with some new signings and one more year in the EPL you will climb up to the top clubs list..

Can't wait to hear the progress

Archived