Violence

i could understand why you wouldnt be able to use this 'arse' command as players could throw a strop and sue because they dont earn enough money that they have to sue a game but would be great if you could use this on regens if that was possible to seperate the two.

But why?

I'm sure that while some would like that, many more would prefer a trouble-free managerial career.

Besides, how often do we see such incidents anyway, to warrent their inclusion?

but a trouble free managerial career isnt necessarily realistic

would you do away with injuries and low morale too?

But the game isn't entirely realistic anyway. Why should the undesired elements be added in just for 'realism'?

Do realise that young kids play these games too, and that unnecessary violence might provide a bad example.

Injuries and low morale are temporary, but violent behaviour is unneeded.

I'd say that these troubles that have been mentioned are already included in different ways. If a player has a brawl with another player then it's safe to assume that they aren't going to get on behind doors and will cause disharmony. My players are always coming out and complaining about each other leading to poor harmony and rubbish performances, same thing minus the violence.

As for the hooliganism idea it is quite absurd. How much of an effect would it have on the manager anyway? The club would be fined, you can be fined for other things so that is already present. The club will get a bad rep, that is the chairmans problem not the managers. I honestly can't think of anything that this feature could add.

I had the same thing happen to me when managing Mansfield a couple of FM's ago. I think after the 3rd straight red he had a 7 match ban though. In total I think he served about 11 games.

Regarding adding crowd violence. They had this feature in an old Spectrum game (Football Director). It was quite a cool feature at first. However, the club would get fined for it, and it eventually became incredibly annoying - losing your hard earned revenue because of some idiots in the crowd.

I've not had too many problems on FM09. I've had a youth player get a 4 match ban for violent conduct, but the first team hasn't really had any problems.

On FM08 or maybe it was 07 I got a guy with a 6 match ban. He got sent off 3 games in row, i.e. he got sent off banned then sent off in the first match after the ban, and then sent off in the next match after that ban for kicking someone. He never played again for me after that, he didn't even manage to serve out the ban before I sold him to a foreign club.

idiot.......... there has also been murder after football games should we include that just because it happens. SI trying to make a great game about the beautiful game ..not including the ugly side of it.

idiot.

I think youll find you the idiot for posting such a ridiculius aggresive response to a clearly tongue in cheek comment , switch the monitor off and venture into the adult world occassionally :thup:

I remember playing starting an 01/02 save in Wales, I forget which team though. In one match, my left back landed a right hook on an opponent and copped a nine match ban for it. The very next match, the only other left back in my squad did the same thing.

Thanks chaps! :D

Aint the players got anough moneys as it is though....Why would they want more for 'defamation'

It’s not just Premier League or Serie A etc players though, is it? People in the BSP or League 2 don’t earn much more than average wage.

And suing for deformation of character isn’t necessarily about the money, it is also about making a point.

Archived