100 goals in one season

Nep, stop bragging. The whole world knows about Smylie already. :D

People should be talking about Lijia and Jinhui. ;)

He obviously edited this regen.

Some people are too dumb to notice.

Dude, Nep doesn't cheat. He's well respected among CSE-ers. Just cuz you can't make your players perform to the ability of footballers like Smylie doesn't mean other people can't.

Nep, stop bragging. The whole world knows about Smylie already. :D

People should be talking about Lijia and Jinhui. ;)

Dude, Nep doesn't cheat. He's well respected among CSE-ers. Just cuz you can't make your players perform to the ability of footballers like Smylie doesn't mean other people can't.

I wasnt talking about Nep and his Smylie(sounds dirty .. i apologize lol)

I was talking about the guy who started this thread.

I wasnt talking about Nep and his Smylie(sounds dirty .. i apologize lol)

I was talking about the guy who started this thread.

Oops. :o

Apologizes mate. :D

As for the regen by the OP, I dunno now after looking at the screenies. His tackling seems high for a striker...and his mental attributes are nearly perfect...does look a bit fishy...

Did someone call for Andrew Smylie ???

:D

Thats right. 204 goals in 67 games. The season after, he scored 190 goals. The season after, over 150 goals. Currently has over 1,000 goals at the age of 22.

Now I expect the usual "You've cheated" jibes - but a) - There is not an editor for Mac, so thats impossible firstly. and b) - My credibility in the CSE forum speaks for itself, especially after getting the extremely average Paul Wallace to score over 1,000 goals in a 19 year career. All can be found in the Danny Roberts 1,000 goal challenge thread ;)

That is much more believable. He doesn't have attributes better than a peak Maradona or Pele.

no editing here, extensive time on scouting man, took like 4 hours to just look at all the youths in the game and take a risk on one, worked so far.

definatly a edited player, take it from me.

as well as playing fm for years & dabiling in to editor, i know an edit when i see 1. i also have been playing my game for 8years now & like you i have looked thru EVERY YOUTH player season after season & not 1nc did a player come up like that.

its your game & you can do what you like with it but i aint giveing you kudos nor do you deserve any.

_________

a screenie of your full team with values present would be nice.

That has to be an edit, he is 20 years old and nearly ALL his stats are above 18.

Now (rafa benitez style) lets talk facts. It is a fact that there is an ability cap on all players in the game.

It is also a fact that this player is way way way above that cap and even has amazing stats for things he shouldn't have good stats for, such as tackling and marking etc, while not great, i believe these are the unedited stats.

It is a fact that you can only have 16 accross all stats with this cap in ability if spread evenly accross the board (i think its a fact anyway)

It is also a fact that with the pace and acceleration he has there is no way on this game that he would have excellent, and i do mean excellent stats in just about every single other department. Sorry what i meant to say is every single department not just about. His jumping, his heading, his off the ball, his comp, his work rate, his stamina, his ... there are all maxed stats just about.

You cannot sit there and expect us to believe that this guy has not been edited i am sorry.

TBH his stats dont look impossible since Ibrahimovic in FM06 had around the same with 184 CA (all stats above 10 and around 80% were red)

But the GK rating (9) does seem rather...

TBH I never believe in anyone (100% at least) so I aint gonna believe now :p

There are some crazy regens though, my assistant manager just suggested to me a 19 year old argentinian who is 7 star, so for research i thought id pop on a scout programme n he just spawned and with a PA 198 and CA 190, still not as many 18+ stats, 80% are above 17, but theres still a couple of 8s and 9s.

So, unless i see one like this Falco pop up i dont know what to think!?

If he is a proper job, good spot son! If not, fair enough anyways!

Archived