Razor Tactic: a very consistent diamond tactic.

Had trouble with the tactic to begin with - bad results with the odd good one, but glad I stuck with it, as my players are getting used to it now. Consistent tactics with 1.1, very rarely use 1.0 as my team (forest) is rarely the best team out there. Sitll having trouble at the back - a few times now I have gone and scored 3 goals, but it ends up finishing 3 - 2, they always score right at the end.

Overall though, very impressed :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried the tactic with Cardiff was about 13th in the league at the end of November (1st season) a good 12 points or so off the play offs! Ended up getting promoted via the play offs!!! Went on a great run of about 7 wins in a row as soon as I started with the tactic! For some reason this was followed by about 5 draws in a row. Don't know if the game gets used to your tactics or not if you use the same one all the time? Anyway once I got a win got back on track.

I found that teams with packed midfields faired better against the tactic, well at least against my team. So when I played these types of team I made the passing more direct and ticked a target man on and it seemed to work a treat!

Might try changing the settings of the right striker as the same as the left, cos the left striker scores goals for fun (Eddie Johnson couldn't hit barn door before I used the tactic then score for fun playing on the left striker role!) Like someone else has suggested.

Anyway thanks very much for uploading this tactic, had tried to make a diamond formation of my own before but didn't work!

I tried the tactic with Cardiff was about 13th in the league at the end of November (1st season) a good 12 points or so off the play offs! Ended up getting promoted via the play offs!!! Went on a great run of about 7 wins in a row as soon as I started with the tactic! For some reason this was followed by about 5 draws in a row. Don't know if the game gets used to your tactics or not if you use the same one all the time? Anyway once I got a win got back on track.

I found that teams with packed midfields faired better against the tactic, well at least against my team. So when I played these types of team I made the passing more direct and ticked a target man on and it seemed to work a treat!

Might try changing the settings of the right striker as the same as the left, cos the left striker scores goals for fun (Eddie Johnson couldn't hit barn door before I used the tactic then score for fun playing on the left striker role!) Like someone else has suggested.

Anyway thanks very much for uploading this tactic, had tried to make a diamond formation of my own before but didn't work!

Of course you could try some little tweaks to adapt the tactic to your men, but I wouldn't change too much, for example it's true that the right striker scores less then the left one, but with his strength he must drop back to help your midfield.

Yeah that had occured to me that normally irl you'd have the main striker (the goal scorer) and a feeder striker (who'd drop a bit deeper and help out) and you'd hope the game would reflect real life and if it does, with 2 out and out strikers probably wouldn't be as effective! But got pre-season coming up so may give it a try just out of interest! If I do do any tweaks I do normally revert back to the original tactic, as I think if it ain't broken don't fix it and like I say it worked a treat for me so far!

Yeah that had occured to me that normally irl you'd have the main striker (the goal scorer) and a feeder striker (who'd drop a bit deeper and help out) and you'd hope the game would reflect real life and if it does, with 2 out and out strikers probably wouldn't be as effective! But got pre-season coming up so may give it a try just out of interest! If I do do any tweaks I do normally revert back to the original tactic, as I think if it ain't broken don't fix it and like I say it worked a treat for me so far!

Well done Pedro!

That was what I meant!:thup:

Okay, thank you in advance. :) I will PM you the url.

Hi jsl, just played your next 4 matches from the savegame you sent me, 4 wins in a row! :)

3 home matches played with Razor 1.0 (raised 2 notch tempo and d-line in second half) and 1 away using Razor 1.1 (lowered 2 notch the d-line and raised 2 tempo).

Not so bad, I think.

Now I can't post screenie, I'll do it tonight.

I had a look to your nightmare defeat to Plymouth, and I think that in your defense you have 2 if not 3 really dangerous players: Paul Stalteri (crappy), Soley (5 for concentration)

and Bennet too.

Plus you used Vucko as your right striker but it's not his job!

Aaritalo is a good player on the left (hattrick for me)!

Your italian dmc regen is not ready for first team match, imo.

You should use Taylor as your right back, cause you have no other to replace Stalteri.

Your starting right striker must be Porter, the left your regen.

Have a look at Sadick Adams if you need to sub your right striker, he scored the winner in my away win to Swansea!

Hope this help, in my save you are now in the playoffs, 5 points clear of 7th place.

Have been trying this set of tactics with my QPR team and have built a team expected to do well, challenge for promotion certainly. Only played 8 games and had a few injuries but record is as follows; played 8 won 2(including a 4-0 win at southampton) drawn 3 and lost 3(including an awful 5-1 loss to Birmingham) Scoring 12 and conceding 13. I'm not saying this is a poor tactic as so many people have found it works well, it hasn't defended well at all for me ( am using the balanced tac when facing stronger teams and playing slightly narrower). Is teamwork really that important to this tactic? because having looked over my 1st 11 that's the only thing I can see that maybe doesn't come up to standard.

Have been trying this set of tactics with my QPR team and have built a team expected to do well, challenge for promotion certainly. Only played 8 games and had a few injuries but record is as follows; played 8 won 2(including a 4-0 win at southampton) drawn 3 and lost 3(including an awful 5-1 loss to Birmingham) Scoring 12 and conceding 13. I'm not saying this is a poor tactic as so many people have found it works well, it hasn't defended well at all for me ( am using the balanced tac when facing stronger teams and playing slightly narrower). Is teamwork really that important to this tactic? because having looked over my 1st 11 that's the only thing I can see that maybe doesn't come up to standard.

Teamwork is important to make the team play as a unit, but if have the right players and you had that record, you simply aren't tweaking the tactic in the right way.

It is correct to use the balanced one whe you play to stronger teams, but if you see problems (extended mode) than tweak d-line and tempo to stop your opponent.

Teamwork is important to make the team play as a unit, but if have the right players and you had that record, you simply aren't tweaking the tactic in the right way.

It is correct to use the balanced one whe you play to stronger teams, but if you see problems (extended mode) than tweak d-line and tempo to stop your opponent.

Yeah, have been adjusting D-line and slowing things down when I'm under pressure, just unlucky I guess. I don't know whether it's just coincidence, but I've noticed I do seem to concede alot in the 1st 10 mins :S

Well done, let your team gel, let me know how it goes. :thup:

Will try :D

Hi jsl, just played your next 4 matches from the savegame you sent me, 4 wins in a row! :)

3 home matches played with Razor 1.0 (raised 2 notch tempo and d-line in second half) and 1 away using Razor 1.1 (lowered 2 notch the d-line and raised 2 tempo).

Not so bad, I think.

Now I can't post screenie, I'll do it tonight.

I had a look to your nightmare defeat to Plymouth, and I think that in your defense you have 2 if not 3 really dangerous players: Paul Stalteri (crappy), Soley (5 for concentration)

and Bennet too.

Plus you used Vucko as your right striker but it's not his job!

Aaritalo is a good player on the left (hattrick for me)!

Your italian dmc regen is not ready for first team match, imo.

You should use Taylor as your right back, cause you have no other to replace Stalteri.

Your starting right striker must be Porter, the left your regen.

Have a look at Sadick Adams if you need to sub your right striker, he scored the winner in my away win to Swansea!

Hope this help, in my save you are now in the playoffs, 5 points clear of 7th place.

Cheers. I'm gonna try those tweaks too. Stalteri isn't that great but he performed so great last season that I sticked with him, although he might be over the hill now - his value has dropped from 550k to 55k. :O I will play Taylor as right back, Nicolai and maybe Chambers as center backs and, well... Bennet has performed quite good this season, but you are right that his stats may not be suitable. That left back position has been a real problem for me. Both last season and this season I've tried hard to find a suitable player there, either on loan or transfer, but to no avail. I think I'll see how Christ Armstrong does there. He has "okayish" stats for this tactic (passing 12, positioning 14, tackling 15, anticipation 13 and teamwork 14). Good pace and acceleration too.

As for Vuckic, I got mad of Chris Porter constantly getting really bad ratings so I decided to try something else. Killen performed even worse than Porter, so I went with Vuckic as he has good strength. However he hasn't performed that great either so I'll go with Porter from now on.

Btw. Could you explain why did you decide to do those particular tweaks when you did them? I know you've explained things in this thread already but I need these "practical examples" to learn this stuff. :p

Edit: First game (home against Cardiff) I drew 2-2. I was 2-0 up, they scored 2-1 at some point and then it was typical FM - they equalized at about 93:30. "Someone must have said something at the half-time" came up too, yawn. And of course it had to be my country-man Lauri Dalla Valle who scored both of their goals! Well, this one wasn't down to the tactic I think, it was down to FM being FM. I'll see how the next match goes.

Second match (home vs Watford) I won 2-1. They scored really early but I equalized in the first half. This time I didn't make the tweaks at HT, but at about 60th minute instead. I scored 2-1 at 70th minute and this time it held. :)

Third match (Swansea away) I lost 1-0. Played 1.1 with tempo up 2 notches and d-line down 2 notches. Shots and posession were even. They scored from a free kick (something that I NEVER do) at second half and that was that. I think I'm just cursed :(

Fourth match (home vs QPR) I won 2-0. This was a nice and balanced match for my team. Went to HT at 0-0 and did those same tweaks, and at second half Hauchecorne scored twice. They got more shots (8-9) and CCCs (1-3) though, but goals are what matter.

Btw.: After Cardiff coming back from 0-2 because of their manager picking the magic team-talk at half time, I was wondering how you do team talks Higgins? Personally I just click the "Ask Assistant" button. And how about pre-match press conferences? I send my assistant there too. At least 9 times out of 10 he does well there, as the feedback says "squad should react well" etc.

I did during my second season and could not perform well... I had few fantastic results but the team can hardly score against middle and low class teams at home...

Conclusion: inconsistent

Thanks for the feedback mate, quite useful for everybody!

Cheers. I'm gonna try those tweaks too. Stalteri isn't that great but he performed so great last season that I sticked with him, although he might be over the hill now - his value has dropped from 550k to 55k. :O I will play Taylor as right back, Nicolai and maybe Chambers as center backs and, well... Bennet has performed quite good this season, but you are right that his stats may not be suitable. That left back position has been a real problem for me. Both last season and this season I've tried hard to find a suitable player there, either on loan or transfer, but to no avail. I think I'll see how Christ Armstrong does there. He has "okayish" stats for this tactic (passing 12, positioning 14, tackling 15, anticipation 13 and teamwork 14). Good pace and acceleration too.

As for Vuckic, I got mad of Chris Porter constantly getting really bad ratings so I decided to try something else. Killen performed even worse than Porter, so I went with Vuckic as he has good strength. However he hasn't performed that great either so I'll go with Porter from now on.

Btw. Could you explain why did you decide to do those particular tweaks when you did them? I know you've explained things in this thread already but I need these "practical examples" to learn this stuff. :p

Edit: First game (home against Cardiff) I drew 2-2. I was 2-0 up, they scored 2-1 at some point and then it was typical FM - they equalized at about 93:30. "Someone must have said something at the half-time" came up too, yawn. And of course it had to be my country-man Lauri Dalla Valle who scored both of their goals! Well, this one wasn't down to the tactic I think, it was down to FM being FM. I'll see how the next match goes.

Second match I won 2-1. They scored really early but I equalized in the first half. This time I didn't make the tweaks at HT, but at about 60th minute instead. I scored 2-1 at 70th minute and this time it held. :)

Third match (Swansea away) I lost 1-0. Played 1.1 with tempo up 2 notches and d-line down 2 notches. Shots and posession were even. They scored from a free kick (something that I NEVER do) at second half and that was that. I think I'm just cursed :(

Btw.: After Cardiff coming back from 0-2 because of their manager picking the magic team-talk at half time, I was wondering how you do team talks Higgins? Personally I just click the "Ask Assistant" button. And how about pre-match press conferences? I send my assistant there too. At least 9 times out of 10 he does well there, as the feedback says "squad should react well" etc.

Ok, I'm not home now so I don't have the game loaded, but I remember that I won to Swansea 1-0 thanks to a goal from Sadick Adams, but the matc was quite even, for this match i lowered d-line and raised tempo cause my scout told me they were entrenched so I tried to invite them to me, the trick was successful cause I hit them on a counterattack!

But this could be 0-0.

I won the first 2 matches both 3-1, I raised d-line and tempo cause I had some problems scoring, so when I see they were not so dangerous I tried to be more aggressive.

Thanks for the feedback mate, quite useful for everybody!

Thanks for your effort Higgins, I just Ywith Arsenal. There is still hope...

For OI you told "seldom", what did you mean by seldom? Do you think that OI is crucial for the end result...

Sorry for my English....

Hi Higgins,

I've been using your tactic to great success with a variety of teams, however I've seen you mention little tweaks that you perform before certain games. I reckon that I could get a lot more out of this tactic if i knew the logic behind tweaks like this, so do you think there's any chance of you posting just a basic/simple guide on when and how to tweak for certain games? No worries if you don't feel that it's necessary. Cheers for the great tactic.

I like playing with two MCs over an AM and DM. Have you tried playing them in line together and if so, how has this changed the results of this tactic?

So do you mean a flat midfield?

I don't like so much to play without a dmc, however never tried for this tactic so I don't how it could works, I thing there could be more defensive problems, but you could try and let me know.

Hi Higgins,

I've been using your tactic to great success with a variety of teams, however I've seen you mention little tweaks that you perform before certain games. I reckon that I could get a lot more out of this tactic if i knew the logic behind tweaks like this, so do you think there's any chance of you posting just a basic/simple guide on when and how to tweak for certain games? No worries if you don't feel that it's necessary. Cheers for the great tactic.

I think I posted something like that some pages ago, but I understand this thread grew very fast, so it's not always easy to recover all the tips I wrote for this tactic.

I'm writing some basic tips, in a more organized way, about this tactic, then I'll post them soon on my blog: Football Manager Times

Thanks for your compliments! :)

Thanks for your effort Higgins, I just Ywith Arsenal. There is still hope...

For OI you told "seldom", what did you mean by seldom? Do you think that OI is crucial for the end result...

Sorry for my English....

In my experience they're not crucial, I think that if you use them targeting to many players they could disrupt the integrity of your tactic.

Okay, rest of the season looked pretty good, I just made it to the play-offs, but got eliminated by Hull (2-1 at home, 0-2 at away). What I'm gonna do now is start the game over with Forest, and this time play with this tactic right from the start. This time I also loaded all players from France and Slovenia - I'm gonna sign same players that you did in your Dundee United game. :D Now I don't like to do this because I too find it very rewarding when you discover new talent on your own by doing some scouting etc, but I'm desperate now. However I can't get all of those players you had, so there will be plenty of positions to fill on my own too. So far I've got Pavlovic and Viler, and I'm hoping to get at least Volas and Loties as I understood that they were key players for you. I'll report back later.

Okay, rest of the season looked pretty good, I just made it to the play-offs, but got eliminated by Hull (2-1 at home, 0-2 at away). What I'm gonna do now is start the game over with Forest, and this time play with this tactic right from the start. This time I also loaded all players from France and Slovenia - I'm gonna sign same players that you did in your Dundee United game. :D Now I don't like to do this because I too find it very rewarding when you discover new talent on your own by doing some scouting etc, but I'm desperate now. However I can't get all of those players you had, so there will be plenty of positions to fill on my own too. So far I've got Pavlovic and Viler, and I'm hoping to get at least Volas and Loties as I understood that they were key players for you. I'll report back later.

jsl- what you chose this time?

Viler and Loties are very good, and so it was Pavlovic (at least for his first 2 years cause is quite aged)

Buy Grauss too, french dmc, despite I'm not so sure that with patch 9.2.0 he's so good as in the previous patch, just check by yourself.

Good luck. :thup:

jsl- what you chose this time?

Viler and Loties are very good, and so it was Pavlovic (at least for his first 2 years cause is quite aged)

Buy Grauss too, french dmc, despite I'm not so sure that with patch 9.2.0 he's so good as in the previous patch, just check by yourself.

Good luck. :thup:

Qurrently I have:

GK: Jason Brown*

DL: Julian Bennett*

DR: Luke Chambers*

DC: Lotiés

DC: Lamine Diatta

DMC: Grauss

ML: Viler

MR: McCleary*

AMC: Pavlovic

ST: Earnshaw*

ST: Volas

Positions marked with * are the ones that I'm still trying to find a suitable player for. As you can see, the worst problems are again fullbacks and right winger. Also I sold my goalkeeper as I really needed to sell a lot of players in order to get some funds, and I thought I could get a good enough replacement on loan. I loaned Jason Brown and John Ruddy, but even though they'll probaby "do", I don't think they're as good as Paul Smith was.

So basically I still badly need both DL and DR, MR and preferably a bargain goalkeeper and a goal scoring striker. I still have about 900k euros (600-700k pounds) to spend - that's including the money I can transfer from my wage budget.

Qurrently I have:

GK: Jason Brown*

DL: Julian Bennett*

DR: Luke Chambers*

DC: Lotiés

DC: Lamine Diatta

MR: McCleary*

ST: Earnshaw*

ST: Volas

Positions marked with * are the ones that I'm still trying to find a suitable player for. As you can see, the worst problems are again fullbacks and right winger. Also I sold my goalkeeper as I really needed to sell a lot of players in order to get some funds, and I thought I could get a good enough replacement on loan. I loaned Jason Brown and John Ruddy, but even though they'll probaby "do", I don't think they're as good as Paul Smith was.

So basically I still badly need both DL and DR, MR and preferably a bargain goalkeeper and a goal scoring striker. I still have about 900k euros (600-700k pounds) to spend - that's including the money I can transfer from my wage budget.

Fot the gk spot I'd go for Jahic, no doubt.

Look inthe slovenian u-21 team if you find some good right and left back.

For the striker look for Anier or Velikonja.

Ok, I'll go for Jahic and Anier and/or Velikonja.

As for the fullbacks, I couldn't find a suitable one from the Slovenian U21 team. All of them have 1 or 2 important stats (Positioning, Passing, Tackling, Anticipation) under 10, so I don't feel like having them in my defence. :( I'm gonna continue my search, and if I can't find anyone, I guess that playing Bennett on left and Chambers on right isn't a disaster, at least until January.

What abou Jorge Ribeiro for 250 k, as your left back?

I'll scout him out. I now got Fabijan Cipot who seems to be quite good center back - expect for his pace (9). My assistant says he's easily my best center back, so I might play him in the center and move Diatta to the DR position.

I'll scout him out. I now got Fabijan Cipot who seems to be quite good center back - expect for his pace (9). My assistant says he's easily my best center back, so I might play him in the center and move Diatta to the DR position.

You could, as Loties gives you some pace, if Diatta has decent passing skill.

higgins, whilst the Razor Home tactic (1.0) is great for me at creating many chances, the goals/shots on target ratio is just awful. The Razor Away tactic (1.1) simply doesn't work for me and I've stopped using it.

Just tweak it, have you tried raising tempo an d-line both 3 notches?

Find the right balance for your team.

My scout says they want 1.1m - 1.5m euros for Ribeiro. :(

Couldn't afford Anier but I got Velikonja. So now my squad looks something like this:

GK: Jahic

DL: Jean-Joel Perrier-Doumbe (what a name)

DR: Lamine Diatta

DC: Loetiés

DC: Fabijan Cipot

MR: Thomas Dossevi

ST: Velikonja

FC: Volas

Subs:

Heidar Helguson

Christophe Aubanel

Chris Cohen

Guy Moussi

Luke Chambers

higgins, I wanted to ask you earlier about your staff. Whenever you start a new game, do you get new coaches and new assistant or just go with what you have at the club already?

If they're not skilled enough I change them all, I like to have 1 coach for every training area.

I may be being very dumb but I downloaded the tactics and pasted them into the FM09 tactic folder but can't seem to find them in the game. Am I meant to be able to access them? Cheers!

EDIT -----------

I figured it out, gonna use them now :)

Hi Higgins -- I am trying to find a team that would do well with the BELIEVER --any ideas - I think LYON would be great for it (Dirty Ace would have a better idea.

Anyways to Razor --Can you assist me here please

D line + 2 & Tempo +2 = ? (what does it do - when to use)

D line - 2 & Tempo -2 = ? (what does it do - when to use)

For both tactics --PLEASE

Generally when you raise the Tempo - Are you not trying to force mistakes?

Along with a D Line that is also pushed up -Are you not trying to peg down the opposition?

My problem if you recall ( a couple of days ago on FMSTYLE) -playing with Sampdoria --and

The tactics are starting to unravel --I actually believe that the game engine has figured it out --

I am not solid in the back anymore and I am starting to leak goals --I was dissected to shreads by Spurs and if it wasnt for Cassano(well you remember) - same thing has happened in Serie A as well with ..Atalanta-Palermo-Roma -- I was favoured with both of the 1st two ..but managed to get nothing --Roma just destroyed me ..HEAVY DEFEAT !!!

The last few games --All teams whether I am a favourite or not and whatever tactic ..HAVE way too many opportunities and CCC's average at least 7 a game.

Any assistance or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

hello higgins

i have been playing with my reading team for 2 and a half seasons with ure tactics and have had mediocore results

season 1 finnish 2nd in championship promoted!

season 2 finnish 14th in prem not to bad but not amazing

season 3 currently 13th only played 15 games though

my team

gk de sanctis

rb jiranek

lb riberio

cb diomande

cb kompany

dm carioca

rm kalouda

lm ramzack traore

am bruins

rf gladkyi

lf laurito

subs

gk sinan

rb gorlitz

cb cisse

mc vejinovic

am todorov

ml hunt

st frei

its not the greatest of teams i know but do u think its the players that arent fitting into ure formation? the reading board are rather stingy with there money so its about the best i could get i think i just seem to be drawing games i really should be winning ive looked through most of this thread and i cant c anything that jumps out at me to change

thanks mate

Haha awesome tactic.

Last season, I met Barcelona in the first leg of the Quarterfinal of CL, won that 4-1(home). Was mighty happy and thought that the return match was a walk in the park(away) I lost 5-1.

Nearly had to purchase myself a new keyboard.

So this season, with your tacticts, I'm atm 22-5-3 W-D-L, 1 of those losses came before I implemented your tacticts. So with your tacticts I have 21-3-2 record in the EPL. Which is very good. 1-0 loss to Newcastle and W.bromwich.

Anyways, I met Barcelona again in the CL this season aswell. First leg at home -> 4-0. And then the second leg in spain. after 30 mins I'm down 3-0. Luckily I got 1 back and ended up with 3-1.

Anyways, thanks for a very decent tactic m8.

Hi Higgins -- I am trying to find a team that would do well with the BELIEVER --any ideas - I think LYON would be great for it (Dirty Ace would have a better idea.

Anyways to Razor --Can you assist me here please

D line + 2 & Tempo +2 = ? (what does it do - when to use)

D line - 2 & Tempo -2 = ? (what does it do - when to use)

For both tactics --PLEASE

Generally when you raise the Tempo - Are you not trying to force mistakes?

Along with a D Line that is also pushed up -Are you not trying to peg down the opposition?

My problem if you recall ( a couple of days ago on FMSTYLE) -playing with Sampdoria --and

The tactics are starting to unravel --I actually believe that the game engine has figured it out --

I am not solid in the back anymore and I am starting to leak goals --I was dissected to shreads by Spurs and if it wasnt for Cassano(well you remember) - same thing has happened in Serie A as well with ..Atalanta-Palermo-Roma -- I was favoured with both of the 1st two ..but managed to get nothing --Roma just destroyed me ..HEAVY DEFEAT !!!

The last few games --All teams whether I am a favourite or not and whatever tactic ..HAVE way too many opportunities and CCC's average at least 7 a game.

Any assistance or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Alexander, this tactic does work well with Lyon too. I used it in my second season with Lyon. The highlights included winning the league and getting to champions league final. I managed to beat Man U and Arsenal on the way.

When you raise tempo, you're increasing the speed at which your team plays. It is a good way to destabilize your opponents defense, however, your players will also make more mistakes because they will try to pass and shoot faster.

Yes, the defense line can be used to either pressure the opponent or to invite them onto yourself. When you raise DL, you put more pressure on the opposition's midfield. You give them less space to operate in and will force them into making mistakes, however, it also leaves more room behind your own defense, and if you don't have quick defenders, then a striker can break away rather easily and score a goal.

If you lower the defense line, then you will be inviting your opponent onto yourself. It's useful to do this if you're playing against a team that likes to stay back and counter attack. By lowering the defense line, you will create more room in the midfield for your opponent to move into. As a result, more space and gaps will open up in the back of the opponents defense, giving your attackers more room to operate in and create more scoring chances.

So, overall, as you can see, the main challenge is to get these two settings (tempo and defense line) right. I don't think they have to be exactly right but close. Sometimes you need to adjust only one of the settings, sometimes both, or sometimes you don't need to adjust anything at all.

Hopefully higgins can give you some more tips/help, however, if you need some player suggestions for your Lyon tip, I'd be happy to help :)

Archived