*Official* Football Manager 2024 Console & Touch Feedback Thread

23 hours ago, Tweir93 said:

1. I’m playing a network save on PS5 with my friend, if I’m watching his match and then click on a player to take me out of the match to check them out. It freezes when pressing R2 to get back into the back. A bit annoying as I’m host so we have to abandon the save and go back to last save point. 

2. Is there anyway what so ever to talk to agents or discuss removing release clauses. My players are ultra happy, I’m 2nd in the championship on the brink of reaching the prem. but my star 4/5 players all lock in a release clause of £5.25m? It’s strange how they all arbitrarily use this number and refuse to budge. I can offer them up to 70-80k wages because I’ve developed to sell loads of players so it seems a little weird that they just lock it in without the ability to discuss it. 

3. when substituting a player on if you put them in the wrong position (striker in centre back) it’ll show their star rating for their proper position. It’s mostly annoying at the beginning of a save or when signing new players who you’re not 100% on their positions. Not great putting a player on left wing at 4* then when you go back into tactics 10 mins later in the game it says 0.5*

overall love the game, never had a PC so PS5 is the closest I’ll get and think it definitely settles the itch! 

Thanks for this feedback and the queries, I'll reach out to some of the teams internally regarding the bits raised and get back to you :) 

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know they said there was no M.E changes we’ll not that we know off but my games seem different since update ! I know data might affect this a bit but something seems different seen a few in GD forum say same. Got a save going with Leeds and really struggling now as well :(

Good morning. I play the console version via PC GamePass. For several days it has been impossible to hide the attributes. I go to the store, I activate the option, but it doesn't change anything. can you help me?

4 hours ago, Bibibouch said:
Good morning. I play the console version via PC GamePass. For several days it has been impossible to hide the attributes. I go to the store, I activate the option, but it doesn't change anything. can you help me?

We are aware of this not working and it's unable to be fixed for '24. 

On 03/03/2024 at 12:36, Tweir93 said:

1. I’m playing a network save on PS5 with my friend, if I’m watching his match and then click on a player to take me out of the match to check them out. It freezes when pressing R2 to get back into the back. A bit annoying as I’m host so we have to abandon the save and go back to last save point. 

2. Is there anyway what so ever to talk to agents or discuss removing release clauses. My players are ultra happy, I’m 2nd in the championship on the brink of reaching the prem. but my star 4/5 players all lock in a release clause of £5.25m? It’s strange how they all arbitrarily use this number and refuse to budge. I can offer them up to 70-80k wages because I’ve developed to sell loads of players so it seems a little weird that they just lock it in without the ability to discuss it. 

3. when substituting a player on if you put them in the wrong position (striker in centre back) it’ll show their star rating for their proper position. It’s mostly annoying at the beginning of a save or when signing new players who you’re not 100% on their positions. Not great putting a player on left wing at 4* then when you go back into tactics 10 mins later in the game it says 0.5*

overall love the game, never had a PC so PS5 is the closest I’ll get and think it definitely settles the itch! 

Apologies for not getting back sooner.

I've shared the thoughts on 2 & 3 as feedback with the team. As for 1, do you have a video of the issue you can share on the bug forums?

il y a 40 minutes, Dan Sheppard a dit :

We are aware of this not working and it's unable to be fixed for '24. 

Is this a joke??? This mod worked a few weeks ago. I even managed to get it working via the cloud last week. And I have a saved game on which the option works. Why does this no longer work on new games???

16 hours ago, Bibibouch said:
Is this a joke??? This mod worked a few weeks ago. I even managed to get it working via the cloud last week. And I have a saved game on which the option works. Why does this no longer work on new games???

Through speaking with QA, this function has had some issues across FM24 on Console, so if you had it working last week it would have just been by chance. With new saves causing it not to work, if you performed an update it may have triggered something on your side as new DBs may work differently.

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, kario said:

When will the data be updated for winter transfers in the J-League (of leagues advancing in calendar history) on FM24?

Last update was last week and I think it’s the last one of this FM cycle. 

• 2 weeks later...

FM 24 is no different to playing a Roulette machine. Its just random you might win you might not depending on what the game decides. Tactics, play ratings just mean very little. I think the game is at a stage now where its all about finding tactics to break the engine. Rather than building a system and then finding the player ratings to match the roles and playing style. In this version it seems very heavy on set pieces and stopping crosses to be successful. Possession football is almost a negative on this game. Its dull to play 

Edited by The Gaffer101