I've simmed the game up to 2043! What does it look like?

I should preface this by saying that I selected only the first division of the top five nations as playable, and none of them were simulated with full level of detail.
I chose to do it this way so that the simulation would be faster, but I will probably do another test with full level of detail to see if things change substantially.

That said - what does the game world look like in 2043?

Perfectly fine. This is my answer.

The average age of the teams seems in line with reality, the skill of the players too! The big teams have strong players in their starting lineups, as you would expect, and their rosters are well constructed. But even mid-tier teams have good rosters, with the occasional champion popping up now and then. 

Basically, my impression is that the AI transfers are very good.

Of course, without the editor or other programs to examine the data exactly, this is just my eyeball impression. 
Therefore, I decided share my savefile so that those who want to can try it themselves.
Perhaps someone with a greater inclination to examine the data will be able to draw more in-depth conclusions.

Here's the link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1ALhrBp4YLUCCVOwNNF0YZORL5Pl7nZRF

And good game to everyone!

Il 6/11/2023 in 02:43 , wazzaflow10 ha scritto:

Wow Pep made it all the way to 2043!

Did you run this on full detail or QME?

QME, unfortunately. I realized after a while that the results thus obtained are not reliable because they are not in full detail.
That's why I did it again, this time with the top 5 first divisions in full detail!

Il 4/11/2023 in 16:39 , Dagenham_Dave ha scritto:

That far into the future the game is usually quite balanced as all the real life players are long gone by then, which is what hampers development/squad building in the early years of a save. 

16 ore fa, Mcfc1894 ha scritto:

Looked at this save and click on all top 5 teams finances in the PL they are all in crazy debt and players in stats top goal scores and assist mostly seem to be above 30 years old 

In the same google drive folder I linked, there's now a new file called "Silent Observer - 2035 - Full Detail".
This is not that far into the future, and with full detail I think the results are even better, tbh.
I mean, I'm sure it could be better, but if you pick a random team and become their manager, you'll see they all have balanced rosters and enough quality to fulfill their expected position in the league. I think I haven't found even a single team which made me think "wow this roster is terrible, AI really f@@@ up here".
And I think that's a great improvement over past editions.

Il 4/11/2023 in 18:12 , phnompenhandy ha scritto:

Keep going - it gets better and better ....

I Simulated 1000 YEARS IN THE FUTURE On Football Manager!

LOOOL! I'm happy they're still playing football in 3024!