(FM24) Around the Basic Globe 24 --Doing what Dave and Tenshi left with--

On 28/10/2023 at 12:01, anitamui said:

Oh India will be included as well because SI once again Failed to include the Indian National Division in-game 

Its not that they failed to include it at all . Its called licencing and they cant include it if they dont get permission . If you want to pay the fine and court fees they can include it for you but this is why you are blessed with an editor .

在 2023/11/4 在 AM9点21分, alian62说:

Its not that they failed to include it at all . Its called licencing and they cant include it if they dont get permission . If you want to pay the fine and court fees they can include it for you but this is why you are blessed with an editor .

but they are the top division

Indian National Football League become the second division IRL

• anitamui changed the title to (FM24) Around the Basic Globe 24 -Overseas Fierce Battle Chapter En Za Warudo-

Thank you very much :)

Noticed some errors in Angola:

• Some teams in Angola are in the wrong divisions. For example current champions Atlético Petróleos de Luanda are not playing in any division.
  • Top division should have 16 teams (not 15).

Did some quick research and Angolan football seems quite messy right now. With teams not having enough players to participate, it seems like the second league isn't played at all this season. But the top division is running with 16 teams,

https://footystats.org/angola/girabola

https://www.national-football-teams.com/leagues/6/2023_1/Angola.html

KUTGW!

一小时前, Liffa说:

Thank you very much :)

Noticed some errors in Angola:

• Some teams in Angola are in the wrong divisions. For example current champions Atlético Petróleos de Luanda are not playing in any division.
  • Top division should have 16 teams (not 15).

Did some quick research and Angolan football seems quite messy right now. With teams not having enough players to participate, it seems like the second league isn't played at all this season. But the top division is running with 16 teams,

https://footystats.org/angola/girabola

https://www.national-football-teams.com/leagues/6/2023_1/Angola.html

KUTGW!

It is Errors in Default DB

10 小时前, anitamui说:

Version 2 is out.
Note that No Pro/Rel between Hong Kong Premier League and First division , because it had become a closed league all but name IRL

As for the existence of the HKG U23 team, I found this comment

Screenshot_20231108-203720.jpg

一小时前, Vakama2619说:

Hi, do you mind if I make a small request with files here, I'm just curious how many levels are in each nation here?

It depends
But inactive leagues or leagues with too many teams won't be included

• anitamui changed the title to (FM24) Around the Basic Globe 24 -JFL In Flames! The Japanese Grassroot FC's Disappearance-
  • anitamui changed the title to (FM24) Around the Basic Globe 24 --Doing what Dave and Tenshi failed--
18 分钟前, Vakama2619说:

Just curious what happened with Spain and France?

Spain D4 Relegation playoffs have problems that make the country struck after first season
France D4 Is unplayabale, making adding leagues below it awkward 

I had a look through your French file a while ago, it defo does have potential, I know you are able to make D4 playable but I believe you need advanced rules to do that? Will you do advanced rules at some point or are you only doing basic rules?

14 分钟前, Vakama2619说:

I had a look through your French file a while ago, it defo does have potential, I know you are able to make D4 playable but I believe you need advanced rules to do that? Will you do advanced rules at some point or are you only doing basic rules?

I used Advanced rules to fix my Russia file

but I have to move the season update date due to verification errors

2 小时前, anitamui说:

I used Advanced rules to fix my Russia file

but I have to move the season update date due to verification errors

Also my u17(18) World cup file is actually advanced rules, as there is no option to make u18 international teams in Basic rules nor is there co-host rule for basic rules

12 hours ago, anitamui said:

shh I am in school

might do it upon coming home

okay i belive i found those from fmscout, now i have 177 leagues, btw finland is missing new ykkösliiga is old format

Forgive me for bothering you but I'd like to know why you say Dave failed in your title ? 
I haven't had a chance to look at Tenshi's files but as far as Dave is concerned his files were superb.

Maybe I've misunderstood because my English isn't great.

4 小时前, Samuel77说:

Forgive me for bothering you but I'd like to know why you say Dave failed in your title ? 
I haven't had a chance to look at Tenshi's files but as far as Dave is concerned his files were superb.

Maybe I've misunderstood because my English isn't great.

Dave quit
Tenshi Put his file into Paywall

• anitamui changed the title to (FM24) Around the Basic Globe 24 --Doing what Dave and Tenshi left with--

Added Kuwait, Bahrain and few more African nations, as well as fixing and expanding Malaysia.

As Davencid is making leagues, i will need to clarify that If his files is going to be a Realistic mode, this file will be an Arcade Mode

6 minutes ago, jlammi said:

I am using yours and qwert2 files to complete my database. now 172 divisions. is editor broken or why tenshi wants donate?

Check the comments of Tenshi's FMScout, we cannot discuss the reasons for it here

4 hours ago, anitamui said:

Added Kuwait, Bahrain and few more African nations, as well as fixing and expanding Malaysia.

As Davencid is making leagues, i will need to clarify that If his files is going to be a Realistic mode, this file will be an Arcade Mode

Sounds like he's succeeding where anitamui failed? Just kidding mate, saw the title changes, keep up the good work

5 hours ago, anitamui said:

Can you make Finlands new format now ykkösliiga is missing. SI havent added it so it have to make it.