[FM24][HELP]Random and Small Skinning Questions

TCSSkin

1 hour ago, MadHatterLuc said:

Hi,

where can I disable the suggestions from your coaches on the bottom left during the matches? Things like "you should always tight mark player x".

match/match console panel.xml

remove the match feed widget

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 horas atrás, BouFitty disse:

I don't think there's any way to separate them out, unfortunately.

This is what I use for assists:

image.png.0ee8e47abea129366e50397f2a2d8fbb.png

<container draw_vertical_dividers="true">
  <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="left" horizontal_gap="0"/>
  <!--Goal icon if needed-->
  <widget class="goal_icon" auto_size="horizontal">
    <record id="object_property" get_property="MPgl" />
  </widget>

<!-- Assist icon -->
  <container>
    <!-- hide with 0 assists -->
    <record id="object_property" get_property="MPas" set_property="shown" />
    <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_autosize" horizontal_alignment="left" horizontal_gap="0" />

<widget class="value_based_picture" image_alignment="centre" width="16">
      <list id="value_list">
        <record min_value="1" max_value="99" file="icons/16px/assist" red_replacement="#af4"/>
      </list>
      <record id="object_property" get_property="MPas" />
    </widget>

<widget class="formatted_label" auto_size="horizontal" colour="white" size="small" alignment="left,centre_y">
      <list id="format">
        <!-- only display if 2 or more assists -->
        <record min_value="2" max_value="99" format="[%number#1]" />
      </list>
    </widget>
  </container>
</container>

Amazing help my friend!
Thanks!
I really wanted to separate the yellow card icons from the subs.

What is this icon in the MUNIAIN player?

45 minutes ago, vamcj said:

Amazing help my friend!
Thanks!
I really wanted to separate the yellow card icons from the subs.

What is this icon in the MUNIAIN player?

The icon shows that he's the captain.

<!--captain-->
<widget class="picture" file="icons/custom/player stats/captain" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" width="12" height="12" image_alignment="centre" red_replacement="yellow" hidden="true">
  <record id="object_property" get_property="PisC" set_property="shown" />
</widget>

59 minutos atrás, BouFitty disse:

The icon shows that he's the captain.

<!--captain-->
<widget class="picture" file="icons/custom/player stats/captain" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" width="12" height="12" image_alignment="centre" red_replacement="yellow" hidden="true">
  <record id="object_property" get_property="PisC" set_property="shown" />
</widget>

Oh Man!
You are a genius!
Thank you very much!

If you find out more about the other icons, please let me know.

If I find out, I'll let you know here.

spacer.png
Please,
I'm trying to make the one (i) appear with the player information popup.
But, it only has this hyphen and does not open the popup.

See my code.
Where am I going wrong?

<widget class="person_button" id="pbtn" alignment="centre,can_scale" icon_alignment="centre" enforce_style="true" secondary_icon_colour="white" navigation_focus_target="false" width="14">
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="3" />
      </widget>
Edited by vamcj

7 minutes ago, vamcj said:

spacer.png
Please,

See my code.
Where am I going wrong?

<widget class="person_button" id="pbtn" alignment="centre,can_scale" icon_alignment="centre" enforce_style="true" secondary_icon_colour="white" navigation_focus_target="false" width="14">
      </widget>

try

<widget class="person_button" id="Pnms" alignment="centre" auto_size="horizontal" style="semi_bold" wants_mouse_events="true">
                <record id="object_property" get_property="Pnms"/>
            </widget>

15 minutes ago, vamcj said:

spacer.png
Please,

See my code.
Where am I going wrong?

</widget>

or maybe this

<widget class="person_button" id="name" colour="text" alignment="centre,can_scale" auto_size="vertical" disable_link="true" size="8" format="[%person#1-shirt]" navigation_focus_target="false" person_is_player="true">
	<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="valu" />
</widget>

43 minutos atrás, JustHowie disse:

try

spacer.png

That's almost it my friend.
but, I just want the icon (i), without the player's name next to the icon.

34 minutos atrás, snowofman disse:

or maybe this

<widget class="person_button" id="name" colour="text" alignment="centre,can_scale" auto_size="vertical" disable_link="true" size="8" format="[%person#1-shirt]" navigation_focus_target="false" person_is_player="true">
	<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="valu" />
</widget>

spacer.png

Is there a way to use the hidden function in name only?

Edited by vamcj

6 minutes ago, vamcj said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Is there a way to use the hidden function in name only?

can't remember if you can seperate them, but would it not be as easy to just replace your current name with this one ?

11 minutos atrás, snowofman disse:

can't remember if you can seperate them, but would it not be as easy to just replace your current name with this one ?

I'm almost there.
Now I just need to center this icon (i).
spacer.png

<widget class="person_button" id="Pnms" alignment="centre,can_scale" icon_alignment="centre" format="" enforce_style="true" wants_mouse_events="true" secondary_icon_colour="white" navigation_focus_target="false" width="14">

<record id="object_property" get_property="Pnms"/>

</widget>

spacer.png

I achieved!
Thanks for your help. Thank you very much!

Edited by vamcj

Hi guys, I've gotten more and more interested in creating my own skin, but I quite like the default one... so I'll be changing a few small things such as the accent colors to club colors and the sidebar to black instead of purple... can you guys help me with that? I'm quite a noob when it comes to this type of stuff, so if you could explain this to me like I'm a 5-year-old it would be greatly appreciated :) 

49 minutes ago, rissoldmarmelada said:

Hi guys, I've gotten more and more interested in creating my own skin, but I quite like the default one... so I'll be changing a few small things such as the accent colors to club colors and the sidebar to black instead of purple... can you guys help me with that? I'm quite a noob when it comes to this type of stuff, so if you could explain this to me like I'm a 5-year-old it would be greatly appreciated :) 

Start with reading the sticky posts in this Skinning part of the forum. The rest is just try & error.

Is there a way to add an outline/stroke/shadow to a line of text? I'm using flut skin and as shown in the image below, players with long names can cause a readability issue on the shirt. 

I've tried some 'outline' fonts but they're not having the desired effect.

The code used for the shirt name is here (if it helps).

<widget class="label" id="bNAM" size="13" alignment="top, centre_y, can_scale" font="fonts/kit name" colour="secondary">
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="62" />
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0"/>
	</widget>

nzrbw0EN7ejK4aeZeXA2CBzeI24VKLVjSM5a2nn4.png

31 minutos atrás, rzarector disse:

Is there a way to add an outline/stroke/shadow to a line of text? I'm using flut skin and as shown in the image below, players with long names can cause a readability issue on the shirt. 

I've tried some 'outline' fonts but they're not having the desired effect.

The code used for the shirt name is here (if it helps).

<widget class="label" id="bNAM" size="13" alignment="top, centre_y, can_scale" font="fonts/kit name" colour="secondary">
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="62" />
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0"/>
	</widget>

nzrbw0EN7ejK4aeZeXA2CBzeI24VKLVjSM5a2nn4.png

Try adding background_colour="XXX" to that 1st line of code to see if you like the effect.

It is a workaround I use on my personal stuff, then you can play with the colours of the font/background.

Edited by lugui

45 minutes ago, lugui said:

Try adding background_colour="XXX" to that 1st line of code to see if you like the effect.

It is a workaround I use on my personal stuff, then you can play with the colours of the font/background.

Thanks, I set the background to 'primary' and it's a decent workaround until I can figure out something better. 

Untitled.png

Edited by rzarector

1 hour ago, casualblue said:

How do you add this sharpness / condition collumn to skins?  There are some skins (sas24 or JUST) that use it and it makes it so hard to go to other skins that don't include it....

Take a look here, should be fairly easy to follow

3 hours ago, casualblue said:

How do you add this sharpness / condition collumn to skins?  There are some skins (sas24 or JUST) that use it and it makes it so hard to go to other skins that don't include it....

and adding this column with the standard means of the game is simply not interesting?

Hey guys, quick question: How do I change the name of a player attribute (e.g. from "Pace" to "aaPace")? I have tried to change the value marked in the screenshot in the properties --> person properties file, but it does not seem to do the trick, when I look at player profiles in-game the attribute is still called the same as before. Am I in the wrong place? To give some context as to why anybody would want do this, I want to rearrange the attributes so they are grouped together more sensibly (e.g. having acceleration next to pace etc.) and simply changing the names of them so the automatic alphabetic order sorts it the way I want seemed to me the easiest way to achieve that.

image.png.a920a8466d8ef0d32aca10523d0e9737.png

2 horas atrás, elias.rapp@freenet.de disse:

Hey guys, quick question: How do I change the name of a player attribute (e.g. from "Pace" to "aaPace")? I have tried to change the value marked in the screenshot in the properties --> person properties file, but it does not seem to do the trick, when I look at player profiles in-game the attribute is still called the same as before. Am I in the wrong place? To give some context as to why anybody would want do this, I want to rearrange the attributes so they are grouped together more sensibly (e.g. having acceleration next to pace etc.) and simply changing the names of them so the automatic alphabetic order sorts it the way I want seemed to me the easiest way to achieve that.

image.png.a920a8466d8ef0d32aca10523d0e9737.png

Good night my friend!
It's simple, just delete it from the code: 'translation_id="xxxx"

=========================================================================

Guys, which file can I access and edit this?

spacer.png

Edited by vamcj

Em 20/01/2024 em 18:15, BouFitty disse:

I don't think there's any way to separate them out, unfortunately.

This is what I use for assists:

image.png.0ee8e47abea129366e50397f2a2d8fbb.png

<container draw_vertical_dividers="true">
  <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="left" horizontal_gap="0"/>
  <!--Goal icon if needed-->
  <widget class="goal_icon" auto_size="horizontal">
    <record id="object_property" get_property="MPgl" />
  </widget>

<!-- Assist icon -->
  <container>
    <!-- hide with 0 assists -->
    <record id="object_property" get_property="MPas" set_property="shown" />
    <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_autosize" horizontal_alignment="left" horizontal_gap="0" />

<widget class="value_based_picture" image_alignment="centre" width="16">
      <list id="value_list">
        <record min_value="1" max_value="99" file="icons/16px/assist" red_replacement="#af4"/>
      </list>
    </widget>

<widget class="formatted_label" auto_size="horizontal" colour="white" size="small" alignment="left,centre_y">
      <list id="format">
        <!-- only display if 2 or more assists -->
        <record min_value="2" max_value="99" format="[%number#1]" />
      </list>
    </widget>
  </container>
</container>

Dude, I tried to use your code, but I can't position the assist icon next to my goal icon.
I did everything, without positive results.
Can you give me some light?
See my goal icon code:

<!--GOAL ICON-->
						<container>
							<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="40" apply_to_children="true"/>
							<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>
							<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" />
							<widget class="client_object_property_panel" property="MPgl" id="MPgl" height="16" width="16">
								<record id="widget_properties">
									<flags id="scale_picture" value="false" />
									<flags id="image_alignment" value="top" />
									<flags id="auto_size" value="horizontal"/>
									<boolean id="label_disabled" value="true"/>
								</record>
							</widget>
						</container>

spacer.png

I would like to place the assist icon to the left of the goal icon.

4 hours ago, vamcj said:

Dude, I tried to use your code, but I can't position the assist icon next to my goal icon.
I did everything, without positive results.
Can you give me some light?
See my goal icon code:

<!--GOAL ICON-->
						<container>
							<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="40" apply_to_children="true"/>
							<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>
							<widget class="client_object_property_panel" property="MPgl" id="MPgl" height="16" width="16">
									<flags id="scale_picture" value="false" />
									<flags id="image_alignment" value="top" />
									<flags id="auto_size" value="horizontal"/>
									<boolean id="label_disabled" value="true"/>
								</record>
							</widget>
						</container>

spacer.png

I would like to place the assist icon to the left of the goal icon.

Try adding another alignment with a left inset

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>

vor 7 Stunden schrieb vamcj:

Good night my friend!
It's simple, just delete it from the code: 'translation_id="xxxx"

=========================================================================

Hey, thanks for the help, but that did not work unfortunately. Just to try it out I actually deleted the whole person properties xml file out of the game to see what would happen and absolutely nothing changed in the attributes, so it really feels like I am in the wrong place maybe?

Edited by elias.rapp@freenet.de

2 hours ago, elias.rapp@freenet.de said:

Hey, thanks for the help, but that did not work unfortunately. Just to try it out I actually deleted the whole person properties xml file out of the game to see what would happen and absolutely nothing changed in the attributes, so it really feels like I am in the wrong place maybe?

If you want to make changes to the person properties.xml

you need to have it in your skin, just like any other file

person properties is one of those files that requires you to restart the game everytime to see any possible changes

Files not in the skin, will be grabbed from the game by default

6 hours ago, esca said:

Is there any way we can change the winter ball (orange ball) into the original white ball after the Christmas schedule especially in Ligue 1?

If you in the preferences - search for skin colours

you have the option to change ball colours at the bottom.

I was here thinking about some solution for the code that makes the icons appear: yellow card, substitutions and serious query in the same position.
How to separate them?

spacer.png
What if we used the hidden="true" or hidden="false" function for the icons in question and repeating the code 3x?

for example:
in code 1
yellow card icon hidden="false"
replacement icon hidden="true" and serious injury icon hidden="true"

code 2
yellow card icon hidden="true"
replacement icon hidden="false" and serious injury icon hidden="true"

code 3
yellow card icon hidden="true"
replacement icon hidden="true" and serious injury icon hidden="false"

and each code with a different position.

all this by modifying the following code:

<container>
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="-7" apply_to_children="true"/>
	<widget class="client_object_property_panel" property="PinD" id="PinD"  height="22" width="22">
			<flags id="label_disabled" value="true" />
		</record>
	</widget>		
</container>

Could anyone help me think about how to write this code?

Edited by vamcj

Almost done with my adjustments to the skin, so I will be ready for a new long term save when the winter update comes :)

However there is three little things which I just can't figure out. Some of them I found with the search, but either I am understanding it wrong or doing it wrong (or both :))

1. How do I change the colour of the MUST RESPOND button?

image.png.a1dbe0255f9a1c7aec097348c1a2243a.png

2. I found how to adjust the background colour of the green/blue background of SPORTBIBLE (inbox headline panel). But how do I adjust the green/blue line above "Leverkusen Board happy with Bundesliga win" which is connected to the SPORTBIBLE background? 

image.thumb.png.7fd2338c1c0da164a4468e7ac95c8d39.png

3. I can't get rid of the green colour around the pitch (background of where it says FORMATION 4-2-3-1).

I was trying to add the below to the settings file, but seems like this is not the pitch_box_background or style_background

!-- TACTICS PITCH -->
    <colour name="pitch_box_background"                         value="bg"/>
    <colour name="style_background"                         value="bg"/>

image.png.571716e290fb46cee507f004438b7a21.png

Thank you everyone for the great support in this thread :) 

4 hours ago, ThomasK said:

Almost done with my adjustments to the skin, so I will be ready for a new long term save when the winter update comes :)

However there is three little things which I just can't figure out. Some of them I found with the search, but either I am understanding it wrong or doing it wrong (or both :))

1. How do I change the colour of the MUST RESPOND button?

image.png.a1dbe0255f9a1c7aec097348c1a2243a.png

2. I found how to adjust the background colour of the green/blue background of SPORTBIBLE (inbox headline panel). But how do I adjust the green/blue line above "Leverkusen Board happy with Bundesliga win" which is connected to the SPORTBIBLE background? 

image.thumb.png.7fd2338c1c0da164a4468e7ac95c8d39.png

3. I can't get rid of the green colour around the pitch (background of where it says FORMATION 4-2-3-1).

I was trying to add the below to the settings file, but seems like this is not the pitch_box_background or style_background

!-- TACTICS PITCH -->
    <colour name="pitch_box_background"                         value="bg"/>
    <colour name="style_background"                         value="bg"/>

image.png.571716e290fb46cee507f004438b7a21.png

Thank you everyone for the great support in this thread :) 

1) continue.xml

2) fm-widgets\graphics\boxes\custom\inbox attachment\media

3rd i can't remember on top of my head

1 hour ago, vamcj said:

and me?

Generally when you don't get a reply to a question it's because the people reading the threads don't have a suitable solution for you and as I haven't seen this done anywhere else I would say you're probably not going to get the solution to this query never mind the fact you're necro'ing two other threads asking the same question.

Edited by JustHowie

6 minutos atrás, JustHowie disse:

Generally when you don't get a reply to a question it's because the people reading the threads don't have a suitable solution for you and as I haven't seen this done anywhere else I would say you're probably not going to get the solution to this query never mind the fact you're necro'ing two other threads asking the same question.

I'm sorry, the intention was never to disrupt!
Just bring solutions and healthy discussions to the forum.
I will withdraw the question.
Life goes on!
Thanks

1 hour ago, vamcj said:

and me?

if i had an answer for you, you can be sure i would have given it to you.

i don't think what you ask for is possible.

and please don't resurrect old threads asking the same question, we are the same ppl reading those as we do this one :) 

27 minutos atrás, snowofman disse:

if i had an answer for you, you can be sure i would have given it to you.

i don't think what you ask for is possible.

and please don't resurrect old threads asking the same question, we are the same ppl reading those as we do this one :) 

Okay, I already apologized.

In fact, in programming logic, anything is possible!
We just don't know this answer.
But, it's ok, I gave up on her after that.

==============================================

spacer.png

Please, what are the files to edit both the game scoreboard and this screen below?

Edited by vamcj

8 hours ago, vamcj said:

Okay, I already apologized.

In fact, in programming logic, anything is possible!
We just don't know this answer.
But, it's ok, I gave up on her after that.

==============================================

spacer.png

Please, what are the files to edit both the game scoreboard and this screen below?

The scoreboard at the top should be

Match/match score panel area 

vor 16 Stunden schrieb vamcj:

spacer.png

No idea about the eventos importantes, but the other part should be match stats overview.

Hi everyone,

My apologies in advance for a question that has probably already been asked a thousand times, but what is the file controlling this display?

image.png.35a93fb731c5b34b5612f2c2f64d7ccc.png

18 minutes ago, AtlasFR said:

Hi everyone,

My apologies in advance for a question that has probably already been asked a thousand times, but what is the file controlling this display?

image.png.35a93fb731c5b34b5612f2c2f64d7ccc.png

match/match team news panel.xml

6 hours ago, Mark8213 said:

Hi all, Screenshot(185).png.78f1dab2d10b6b1a3af497efcf9ace8b.pnghow do I remove attributes as highlighted in green please

not quite sure what you mean

is it the attribute in the overview dropdown

or is it the actually highlight of attributes you mean ?

1) you need to locate the attribute in the sections file that have the menu

2) in the attribute file, remove the top line that highlights the attributes (primary and secondary) that should do it

10 minutes ago, snowofman said:

not quite sure what you mean

is it the attribute in the overview dropdown

or is it the actually highlight of attributes you mean ?

1) you need to locate the attribute in the sections file that have the menu

2) in the attribute file, remove the top line that highlights the attributes (primary and secondary) that should do it

Sorry my bad i meant the attribute in the overview dropdown

2 minutes ago, Mark8213 said:

Sorry my bad i meant the attribute in the overview dropdown

okay, then you have to locate it in the sections file that have it and then remove it. but why do you want it gone ?

2 minutes ago, Mark8213 said:

no reason just curious in case of wanting to move at a later date... sorry where can i locate them?

The attribute page is part of the preferences and i could see it being a issue at some point if removed as the landing page seems to have a will of it's own and swap now and then.

but you'll have to extract the sections from the default files, just like any other file :)

3 minutes ago, snowofman said:

The attribute page is part of the preferences and i could see it being a issue at some point if removed as the landing page seems to have a will of it's own and swap now and then.

but you'll have to extract the sections from the default files, just like any other file :)

Thanks think i will leave it then if its like you say. Its not really an annoyance just curious