[FM23] Alternative Number Fonts - 2023/24 English Premier League now available!

the_hoyle

• the_hoyle changed the title to [FM23] Alternative Number Fonts - EFL / Ligue 1 / 2017 Feyenoord all available to download now!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • the_hoyle changed the title to [FM23] Alternative Number Fonts - EFL / Ligue 1 / 2017 Feyenoord - 2022 EPL Numbers now available!
8 minutes ago, kad38 said:

Nice little mod we can have the Bundesliga and the Serie A ? @the_hoyle

Serie A is on the list if I can find a free font download. Bundesliga has not set font across all teams, but might do Munich & Dortmund  if I can again find a download

• the_hoyle changed the title to [FM23] Alternative Number Fonts - EFL / Ligue 1 / 2017 Feyenoord - 2022 EPL Numbers & La Liga now available!
12 hours ago, the_hoyle said:

2022 Premier League numbers now available!

image.png.a72f779582379f7f773b783392295773.png

image.png.d3a6e8954abe11c0717b983b47c6ee66.png

image.png.6271864efa6f2a881db633740194e09a.png

EPL Numbers.zip 3.36 MB · 7 downloads

Hey, man. I don't know if you put the older version of EPL fonts by mistake or that's just the one that you did but the font numbers on the file is from the older version (like the Haaland preview) instead of the newer version (like the Man City preview picture). Really enjoyed your work. Keep it up!

2 hours ago, missionwinlater said:

Hey, man. I don't know if you put the older version of EPL fonts by mistake or that's just the one that you did but the font numbers on the file is from the older version (like the Haaland preview) instead of the newer version (like the Man City preview picture). Really enjoyed your work. Keep it up!

DAMMIT!!! I have used the 2022 font for the default numbers and the pre-2017 font for the large numbers! did not notice last night when completing the pack!

I will re-upload later today and thanks for noticing.

• the_hoyle changed the title to [FM23] Alternative Number Fonts - 2022 EPL Numbers & La Liga plus 2021/2022 Dortmund now available!
  • the_hoyle changed the title to [FM23] Alternative Number Fonts - 2020 Hertha Berlin now added!

An issue has been noted where the the EPL numbers are displaying a 99 shadow behind the numbers. Sorry to anyone who had redownload the updated pack but it will need to be updated again. I'll have anew version tomorrow night added

• the_hoyle changed the title to [FM23] Alternative Number Fonts - 2022 Hertha Berlin now added!
Il y a 3 heures, the_hoyle a dit :

You're welcome - it would seem that the font I found is actually this year's number font for Hertha!

I don't know but it does look like it...

Capture d’écran (72).png

16 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

The numbers for the '22 Canadian Premier League would be cool, but there probably wouldn't be much demand for them and I haven't been able to find a font for them yet either.

Canadian-Premier-League-2019-Font.jpg

Is this still the design? This is from 2019 I believe

• the_hoyle changed the title to [FM23] Alternative Number Fonts - 2022 Dortmund now available!
  • the_hoyle changed the title to [FM23] Alternative Number Fonts - 2019 Bayern Munich now available!
  • the_hoyle changed the title to [FM23] Alternative Number Fonts - 2015 & 2019 Bayern Munich now available!
  • the_hoyle changed the title to [FM23] Alternative Number Fonts - 2001 Real Madrid now available!
  • the_hoyle changed the title to [FM23] Alternative Number Fonts - 2022/2023 Serie A Numbers now available!
On 23/01/2023 at 10:59, missionwinlater said:

I have the Serie A and Dortmund fonts. Hope this could help! Also a couple of World Cup fonts if you want to use it. 

Serie A-Bundesliga.rar 17.19 kB · 20 downloads World Cup 2022.rar 30.51 kB · 19 downloads

I downloaded these but can not find a graphics folder in this . How can i get these in to my skin ? Thanks in advance

21 hours ago, Broeckie84 said:

I downloaded these but can not find a graphics folder in this . How can i get these in to my skin ? Thanks in advance

These are just the font files - you need to download the packs above if you want to the numbers in the game.

Which one are you looking for?

• the_hoyle changed the title to [FM23] Alternative Number Fonts - English Football League v2 now available!

English Football League v2:

image.png.de64cad5166620b7f2b0cfe5264a33b8.png

image.png.02d5c568177f9372583dfa21adef3899.png

image.png.9d112973c3045e5be1b2d03bd1c3a1ce.png

This is a bit of a fantasy / mix of two types of EFL fonts. Tactics and in game font is the same to the first post, but I have updated the profile numbers to include EFL logo and match the style from 2018 with the dots. I have filled the gap at the top of the numbers (which in real life was the Mind Charity logo) with the charity logo for Prostate Cancer, as this is still a current partner of the EFL.

The size of the numbers have also been reduced compared the original design above for a better look on the profile page.

NOTE: For the dots to appear/be the correct colour, you need to use the in-game editor to change the Number Outline Colour in the Edit Kit Details. Not all teams will be have the correct colours set

EFL Numbers v2.zip

Edited by the_hoyle

On 08/02/2023 at 18:10, the_hoyle said:

These are just the font files - you need to download the packs above if you want to the numbers in the game.

Which one are you looking for?

I was looking for the numbers from England and Argentina in the world cup file . 

• the_hoyle changed the title to [FM23] Alternative Number Fonts - 2022 Adidas World Cup available!
On 19/02/2023 at 21:09, João14 said:

Any chance of doing the Portuguese League (Liga BWIN) font?

image.png

On 20/02/2023 at 03:16, MarcPTFC said:

Hi mate, is it possible to do the SPFL font?

spfl | Football Fonts

Do you both have a copy of the font files you have requested?