FM 22 or FM 23

Been playing FM22 for a year and 7 seasons in. The game play is ok / good in places. Its not the worst FM game i have played, but feel it hasn't really developed or moved on much since FM19.

Is it time to move onto FM23 and if so, what in your opinion makes FM23 a better game?

1 hour ago, 2 Left Feet said:

Been playing FM22 for a year and 7 seasons in. The game play is ok / good in places. Its not the worst FM game i have played, but feel it hasn't really developed or moved on much since FM19.

Is it time to move onto FM23 and if so, what in your opinion makes FM23 a better game?

This is all about personal opinions, so you will be unlikely to get any real consensus.  Try the free demo and make your own decision.

6 hours ago, TheAwesomeGem said:

Depends if you want to have a long term save or not. Match Engine wise, FM 23 is the best.

Long term save?

I normally just play as one team and about to finish my 7th season. I think that's the most seasons I have done on one FM game

• Administrators

On FM22 I had a career and got five seasons in before stopping. For FM23 I'm already seven seasons in chomping at the bit to play more.

But the best answer was stated above - try the demo which is free and lasts for six-months of in-game time and you can make up your own mind. 

I like FM23 game because I can play low or medium block and not feel terrified that my defense will fall apart late in a match.

I think the scouting needs some refining, but assigning scouts to a focus is such a smarter approach than giving every individual scout individual focuses.

I had a Greece save I loved in FM22. I should have not played FM23 until I was done with it. Now I try to go back to FM22 for it and the old scouting approach and feeling like I need to high press for a full 90 minutes had me back to FM23.

OK, so I've loaded the demo. But cant find how to add more players, leagues or staff. I could only select one country on a Quick Start. Are more available on Full Version only? Reason I ask is that  one of the replies said you can continue the game from Demo to Full game