There is a bug with the Physios

Just got an injury, was told 2 months out. Was like ok, my star midfielder out for 2 months. I have back up.

Next thing you know, 2 weeks later and he's fully match fit and ready to play?

Physio clearly said 2 months.

Has happen a few times, physio said 3 weeks. Within a week player was fine and ok to play.

Are people getting this?

I think it depends a lot on the player tbh i find that the same players are coming back much quicker than stated but others are actually taking the time stated even longer in some cases. Also it depends a lot on the injury i guess as well.

i read in another thread (cant find it now) from an SI bloger that if your physio is rated 20 and you have 3 or 4 high rated physio's then your player will recover quicker. (the more physio's at higher ratings you have the quicker the recovery time)

You have 3 of the best physio's at a club working on a soft tissue injury then what will be normally be a two months injury will end up being 2 week one or so ... broken legs etc will always take 8 months or so and your physio's cant do anything, but once the player is back in training after his injury, you will loose the yellow inj icon much quicker ...

Muscular injuries, gashes (other smallish ones) are healed more than twice as quick if you’re stocked with a few 20 rated physios with high determination!

Sadly to say broken feet ect, you’ll have to call on Jesus! ;)

Well that's allright to say a good physio makes your player recover more quickly...

HOWEVER shouldn't that physio also know WHEN the player will recover?

If you're doing a treatment on a player, you should pretty much be able to tell if he's going to need 2 months or 2 weeks to recover. Otherwise you're planning a treatment for 2 months and then after 2 weeks he's suddenly recovered... ?

it is a known issue that has been looked at via the bug forum already and should get sorted out

on the other hand... it happens in real life too ;) a first estimate can always be a lot worse... would be bad if it happened the other way around ;)

Yeah, I noticed this yesterday. My physio said my top striker would be out for 1 month and he was back fit in 2 weeks. I've started noticing it a bit more but not sure how often it happens. I'm going to keep my eye on it and see if it happens alot.

Archived