Scouting no results

Not sure if it's  a bug or what but this has been a gripe of mine for years now. Six scouts, each sent to different individual countries in South America. Been there 3 years. Results still showing up as ''0'' in assignments. Normal?

1 hora atrás, fc.cadoni disse:

- Does your scouters have any knowledge of these nations?
- Have you send them as Until Finished or Ongoing?
- Have you load these nations in database?
- What's your assignment filters?

Until Finished or Ongoing, what's the best option? 

On 10/06/2022 at 07:14, fc.cadoni said:

- Does your scouters have any knowledge of these nations?
- Have you send them as Until Finished or Ongoing?
- Have you load these nations in database?
- What's your assignment filters?

Complete knowledge (they're from those countries_, Ongoing, Loaded all players of national rep from nations, Assignments filters are 1. None 2. Max age 18. Two scout assignments. 

21 minutes ago, Danielfc said:

Complete knowledge (they're from those countries_, Ongoing, Loaded all players of national rep from nations, Assignments filters are 1. None 2. Max age 18. Two scout assignments. 

Something else is happening, then. I don't have that problem here; so it's worth to raise a bug and see what QA has to say.

I'm actually finding that giving each scout a time limit of a month, 2 months, 6 months etc gives me far better results than ongoing. This is with prior knowledge of the country, language etc.

Theres something buggy with ongoing for me. Until finished still works ok if the scout needs to learn the country.

2 hours ago, Danielfc said:

Unless you're scouting your own nation or scouting youth competitions specifically, scouts rarely find players under 18 from other countries. It's being this way since FM18.

34 minutes ago, obasa_G said:

Unless you're scouting your own nation or scouting youth competitions specifically, scouts rarely find players under 18 from other countries. It's being this way since FM18.

100% agree. Seems to be as soon as they turn 18 or are playing with the 1st team they start coming up on scouting reports. 

Until then you can always manually ask thek scout to scout specific u18 teams in that country that have good youth facilities.

Even scouting youth competitions will mostly draw up blanks in your own nation. 

Edited by ImDaWeasel

23 hours ago, ImDaWeasel said:

100% agree. Seems to be as soon as they turn 18 or are playing with the 1st team they start coming up on scouting reports. 

Until then you can always manually ask thek scout to scout specific u18 teams in that country that have good youth facilities.

Even scouting youth competitions will mostly draw up blanks in your own nation. 

Also agree - which means my option 1. should be the one returning results. Still nada ;)

Maybe it's something related to Transfer Type and/or Transfer Budget Filters.

I've always found them a little bit strange - they look straight forward but they are not.

Whenever I have "Automatic" on Transfer Budget - I've got zero or very few results back. I think the transfer value changes from this year are messing with this scouting filter.

I suggest you test some scouting with a big value on the Transfer Budget and see how it goes.

1 hour ago, BuzzR said:

Maybe it's something related to Transfer Type and/or Transfer Budget Filters.

I've always found them a little bit strange - they look straight forward but they are not.

Whenever I have "Automatic" on Transfer Budget - I've got zero or very few results back. I think the transfer value changes from this year are messing with this scouting filter.

I suggest you test some scouting with a big value on the Transfer Budget and see how it goes.

Thanks. This made a big difference for me.  As soon as I set this to a fixed realistic spend figure (20-30m in my case) I got results back.