[FM22] Real Life USA Pyramid - MLS,USLC,USL1,NISA,NCAA I, NCAA II, NCAA III, High School

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alabama is now completed in terms of HS teams, along with Arizona & Arkansas. Working on California over the weekend as so far, it has the most teams / regions / conferences. I also began adding in towns / cities not included in the game and rectified some issues with other towns / cities already in the game. I am going to plug away with the teams once I finish work today and see how far I get and then I may post some screenshots onto the discord!

17 hours ago, fifteenminutes said:

Unfortunately, the editor doesn't let you go below the age of 16. However, I didn't put in a 'minimum age' only maximum (as 17). I haven't been able to test it yet, but I'll let you know how it goes.

16 hours ago, Fmfan00 said:

Yah I’m gonna look at their file tonight to see how they did that

In the editor files you should be able to change the minimum age field to allow you to put a lower age in so it doesn’t revert to the default; whether that will then replicate in the game I’m unsure on.

It works with competition levels as I’ve got more than 20 levels on mine.

6 hours ago, FCUtdWill said:

In the editor files you should be able to change the minimum age field to allow you to put a lower age in so it doesn’t revert to the default; whether that will then replicate in the game I’m unsure on.

It works with competition levels as I’ve got more than 20 levels on mine.

Do you know where that is or just when ur creating teams u set it?

51 minutes ago, Fmfan00 said:

Do you know where that is or just when ur creating teams u set it?

If you haven't got the Resource Archiver, install that first.

Make a backup of the comp editor.fmf file in Program Files > Steam > steamapps > common > FM2022 > data.

When you open the Resource Archiver, extract this file to a different location to the folder above.

You'll get a folder called comp editor, which has a variety of folders.

In the format folder, there'll be more columns, you want the database folder in there.

Click on club.xml and open it in Notepad (or any other text editor), search for age, and you'll get options for both minimum and maximum ages.

Change the <integer id="min_value" value="16" /> and <integer id="max_value" value="21" /> to what you require.

Save the file, load the editor and away you go. You don't have to start a new edit or anything like that, works on existing edits.

I have decided this weekend I am going to take a break from editing. I don’t want to keep editing and then get burned out and then not finish this project because then I’d feel guilty. 😂 I’ll be back on Monday!

1 hour ago, FCUtdWill said:

If you haven't got the Resource Archiver, install that first.

Make a backup of the comp editor.fmf file in Program Files > Steam > steamapps > common > FM2022 > data.

When you open the Resource Archiver, extract this file to a different location to the folder above.

You'll get a folder called comp editor, which has a variety of folders.

In the format folder, there'll be more columns, you want the database folder in there.

Click on club.xml and open it in Notepad (or any other text editor), search for age, and you'll get options for both minimum and maximum ages.

Change the <integer id="min_value" value="16" /> and <integer id="max_value" value="21" /> to what you require.

Save the file, load the editor and away you go. You don't have to start a new edit or anything like that, works on existing edits.

Is this for each clubs or just for leagues?

1 hour ago, Fmfan00 said:

Is this for each clubs or just for leagues?

That's just for the clubs themselves, I'm unsure how you'd do it for the leagues.

I forgot the most important step in my guide earlier, when you've finished, create an archive based on your changes and overwrite the comp editor file.

Make sure to keep a backup of the original file before you do in case you make a mistake.

19 minutes ago, FCUtdWill said:

That's just for the clubs themselves, I'm unsure how you'd do it for the leagues.

I forgot the most important step in my guide earlier, when you've finished, create an archive based on your changes and overwrite the comp editor file.

Make sure to keep a backup of the original file before you do in case you make a mistake.

That archieve is under tools on steam?

11 hours ago, Fmfan00 said:

If I am making a custom team I have to create it in the editor first no then save the database and then open the archive 

No, you’re editing the files that make the editor work, when you change the settings it’ll apply to all teams you’ve created and will create.

On 20/05/2022 at 14:43, FCUtdWill said:

when i go to save from the resource editor I want to save it to Program Files > Steam > steamapps > common > FM2022 > data\comp folder.xml

Seems like i was ablwe to get the max age 14-17 but the min age is still showing 16-21 in editor but 14-17 in the note pad

<!-- Maximum Age -->
      <record>
        <flags id="field" value="Cmag" />
        <translation id="name" translation_id="292745" type="use" value="Maximum Age" />
        <flags id="type" value="integer" />
        <integer id="default_value" value="21" />
        <integer id="min_value" value="14" />
        <integer id="max_value" value="21" />
        <boolean id="is_optional" value="true" />
      </record>

<!-- Minimum Age -->
      <record>
        <flags id="field" value="Cnag" />
        <translation id="name" translation_id="292744" type="use" value="Minimum Age" />
      </record>

Edited by Fmfan00

1 hour ago, Fmfan00 said:

when i go to save from the resource editor I want to save it to Program Files > Steam > steamapps > common > FM2022 > data\comp folder.xml

Seems like i was ablwe to get the max age 14-17 but the min age is still showing 16-21 in editor but 14-17 in the note pad

<!-- Maximum Age -->
      <record>
        <flags id="field" value="Cmag" />
        <translation id="name" translation_id="292745" type="use" value="Maximum Age" />
      </record>

<!-- Minimum Age -->
      <record>
        <flags id="field" value="Cnag" />
        <translation id="name" translation_id="292744" type="use" value="Minimum Age" />
      </record>

You need to create the archive again based on the comp editor, that confirms the changes, overwriting the one that’s there.

@fifteenminutes

I was wondering this breakdown thing.

Can you do like a League so like say Ontario High Schools(main tree breakdown) > HWDSB (League) and then within that league like a conference 

Sorry if this confuses... So if you go from the drop down Menu would see Ontario High Schools and then the league is HWDSB and then the league has two conferences East and West?

Edited by Fmfan00

I have also added in an extra conference in the NCAA I, in addition to adding College Bowl games (I know soccer doesn't have this, but I decided to implement them into the game. Colleges who do not play within the NCAA D1 Soccer Division now do so. 

The following college bowl competitions will also be added as a variety of pre-season tournaments: 

Bahamas Bowl 

Cure Bowl

Boca Raton Bowl 

New Mexico Bowl

Independence Bowl

LendingTree Bowl

LA Bowl

New Orleans Bowl

Myrtle Beach Bowl

Famous Idaho Potato Bowl

Frisco Bowl

Armed Forces Bowl

Frisco Soccer Classic* (renamed)

Gasparilla Bowl

Hawaii Bowl

Camellia Bowl

Quick Lane Bowl

Military Bowl

Birmingham Bowl

First Responder Bowl

Liberty Bowl

Holiday Bowl

Guaranteed Rate Bowl

Fenway Bowl

Pinstripe Bowl

Cheez-it Bowl

Alamo Bowl

Duke's Mayo Bowl

Music City Bowl

Las Vegas Bowl

Gator Bowl

Sun Bowl

Arizona Bowl

Outback Bowl

Citrus Bowl

Texas Bowl

Holiday Bowl (begins 2022)

2 hours ago, fifteenminutes said:

I have also added in an extra conference in the NCAA I, in addition to adding College Bowl games (I know soccer doesn't have this, but I decided to implement them into the game. Colleges who do not play within the NCAA D1 Soccer Division now do so. 

The following college bowl competitions will also be added as a variety of pre-season tournaments: 

Bahamas Bowl 

Cure Bowl

Boca Raton Bowl 

New Mexico Bowl

Independence Bowl

LendingTree Bowl

LA Bowl

New Orleans Bowl

Myrtle Beach Bowl

Famous Idaho Potato Bowl

Frisco Bowl

Armed Forces Bowl

Frisco Soccer Classic* (renamed)

Gasparilla Bowl

Hawaii Bowl

Camellia Bowl

Quick Lane Bowl

Military Bowl

Birmingham Bowl

First Responder Bowl

Liberty Bowl

Holiday Bowl

Guaranteed Rate Bowl

Fenway Bowl

Pinstripe Bowl

Cheez-it Bowl

Alamo Bowl

Duke's Mayo Bowl

Music City Bowl

Las Vegas Bowl

Gator Bowl

Sun Bowl

Arizona Bowl

Outback Bowl

Citrus Bowl

Texas Bowl

Holiday Bowl (begins 2022)

what exactly are they? just derbies or pre season games?

36 minutes ago, dino88 said:

what exactly are they? just derbies or pre season games?

Pre season tournament. Each winner will qualify for the Soccer Bowl Tournament which will be a round robin knockout tournament during pre-season. 

1 hour ago, dino88 said:

i hope you have the energy to pull this off for FM23!!!! :) :) 

He’s not going to have to do everything over for FM23.  He can just use this database and make some changes to update it for FM23.  

something which i did with the other ncaa file was create affiliations with ncaa colleges and mls or usl teams.. for example ucla with la galaxy by which i had first options on future talent. not sure if this is of interest?

On 24/05/2022 at 05:01, dino88 said:

something which i did with the other ncaa file was create affiliations with ncaa colleges and mls or usl teams.. for example ucla with la galaxy by which i had first options on future talent. not sure if this is of interest?

I don't think this is quite realistic as ncaa players irl can't go pro until they are drafted

Hello! Back editing today. People are asking me for updates and test files. I don’t want to throw out test files until I’m absolutely sure big issues won’t arise. Small issues I can deal with but big issues will stress me out. 😂 I’m hoping to have high school teams finished by the end of June. That may seem like a long time but it also gives me time to add in all the relevant information for each team. I hope you all understand. :) 

1 hour ago, fifteenminutes said:

It's officially confirmed I'm an idiot. Haven't edited since Monday night, but I remember surpassing 30,000 changes in the DB. I've went on today and can't find the file ANYWHERE....abort mission :lol::confused:

what?! you're quitting?

I am currently in the middle of creating a OneNote file (which will be downloadable), so I can keep track of states/teams I've created. This will hopefully be released in the next few days so you can all get a picture of how the DB is coming along. 

On 04/06/2022 at 15:14, fifteenminutes said:

Does anybody want to help out doing kits / colours. / stadiums into the editor? I can keep adding teams and just merge the files together later. The help would seriously be appreciated! 

NCAA.zip

41 minutes ago, dino88 said:

is there a date in sight on when you anticipate this project to be completed?

I'm still not sure. I wouldn't want to give a date then disappoint anyone because I still have SO much to do. I've surpassed 500 teams in the NFHS and I've not even finished California yet. I wish I could give a date, 

There are currently 534 teams in the NFHS, from Arizona, Arkansas, Alaska and Alabama. i am continuing to create teams as I go but this is proving to be a lot of work for just one person. Having said that, I still have every hope that I can get a file released before the release of FM23. I am creating Regional and State Championships as well as a National Championship for HS teams as far as I possibly can. 

If anyone wants to see screenshots of any club / HS Team, please let me know! 

18 hours ago, fifteenminutes said:

There are currently 534 teams in the NFHS, from Arizona, Arkansas, Alaska and Alabama. i am continuing to create teams as I go but this is proving to be a lot of work for just one person. Having said that, I still have every hope that I can get a file released before the release of FM23. I am creating Regional and State Championships as well as a National Championship for HS teams as far as I possibly can. 

would love to see screenshots of anything youve got to offer!!

On 09/06/2022 at 15:09, fifteenminutes said:

I can help with kits.. if u want..

22 hours ago, fifteenminutes said:

The game keeps crashing everytime I try and load the USA, which is annoying. 

The game continues to crash ... Does anyone know why i can't remove rules? i don't know what i've done to cause this. :onmehead:image.thumb.png.292a5783f7ec06d77f271fce43079d47.png

2 hours ago, br3am3r said:

Is there an updated discord invite?

Check my post a few posts above yours.  I just updated it with a new one that doesn't expire.  I also let fifteenminutes know to change it on the first page.

Edited by owncredible