The All New Mod Requests Thread

Terk

Originally posted by cms186:

hi, in my new story, Living the Dream, from League 1 to ?:

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/97319217/m/1412033243

in the 3rd post, 4th paragraph, 3rd line, the first word should be belief, not believe, thanks in advance icon_biggrin.gif

same story, different mistake icon_biggrin.gif

in the first main paragraph on the last post, there should be a space between and & from where i forgot to put one!

right, im off to watch arrested development, thanks in advance!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amaroq- fixed the italics

cms186- I fixed the one on your first post- but to be honest I am not sure where the one is on your last post. I would like to point out to you that we really are only trying to fix mistakes that seriously affect the formatting (ex. Italics-bolds, complete mistakes in names- dates, etc...) of the story and not every little grammer or tense error (Lord knows I leave enough of those in my own stories icon_smile.gif )

Originally posted by Faramir:

Amaroq- fixed the italics

cms186- I fixed the one on your first post- but to be honest I am not sure where the one is on your last post. I would like to point out to you that we really are only trying to fix mistakes that seriously affect the formatting (ex. Italics-bolds, complete mistakes in names- dates, etc...) of the story and not every little grammer or tense error (Lord knows I leave enough of those in my own stories icon_smile.gif )

thanks, as for the second, i'm sure i'll cope icon_biggrin.gif

cms - you might find it helpful to write outside of the web-browser, and use a spell-checker or whatever, helps to cut down on those sort of mistakes.

Unfortunately, I'm on a bit of a poor run of form. Third postday in a row that I've munged up some of the mark-up.

Sharpening a Rusty Blade, 25th May post, could you fix the bolding of Peter Weatherson's name? icon_frown.gif

Originally posted by Amaroq:

cms - you might find it helpful to write outside of the web-browser, and use a spell-checker or whatever, helps to cut down on those sort of mistakes.

Unfortunately, I'm on a bit of a poor run of form. Third postday in a row that I've munged up some of the mark-up.

Sharpening a Rusty Blade, 25th May post, could you fix the bolding of Peter Weatherson's name? icon_frown.gif

I did, typed it all up on Word and everything icon_frown.gif thats my English language GCSE out the window icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Amaroq:

My current story I am writing in word, and believe me I still make silly mistakes as well icon_wink.gif

Rats, I checked it at least 3 times, and something still got through icon_mad.gif

can you fix the Bold tags on the 3rd paragraph of my recent post in My Story please, thanks in advance ( I get the sinking feeling I'm gonna be saying that a lot icon_smile.gif )

Wow, it had been a while since anybody needed help; I was hoping I wouldn't be the one to re-up this! icon_biggrin.gif

At least its not a run-of-the-mill bold-tag for me.

I stumbled across one of the differences between American and English icon_wink.gif with the result that a word I didn't expect carried negative connotations was filtered.

Sharpening a Rusty Blade - the Leeds United match, fourth paragraph, first sentence.

Considering what the word must mean, I think I'm glad the filter decided to prevent me from claiming I was enjoying it. icon_rolleyes.gif

Can we change the sentence in question to:

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Recently signed fullback Sean Dillon ranged adventursomely forward up the left wing twice in the first six minutes, and I was enjoying his energy and creativity as he overlapped with left winger Jonathan Forte.</pre>

Thanks!

Bah - that proposed update missed a previous edit. (Adventursomely - not a word.) Can I have:

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Recently signed fullback Sean Dillon ranged adventurously forward up the left wing twice in the first six minutes, and I was enjoying his energy and creativity as he overlapped with left winger Jonathan Forte.</pre>

Thanks in advance.

Hello its me again making another **** up, could a moderator please fix my mistake on the post in The Old Lady Strikes Back. Posted 12 September 2007 09:13 Could you change the score to Livorno 1 - 2 Juventus Ive but Roma instead of Juventus by mistake

Thanking you in advance and the bill we paid in full soon .... icon_razz.gif

Long time since I've been in here!

Please could someone correct the final paragraph in my latest post of my Greenock Morton (eventually!) story.

"...another who would arrive the following January (2015 for those who have no idea what year we are in at this point of the story)"

should say 2016 not 2015...clearly I am amongst those who have no idea what year we are in at that point of the story icon_rolleyes.gif

Thanks in advance

Archived