Fm 21 and Fm 22 still crashing despite trying everything I know. Pls help.

Am I the only one having this experience where my FM 21 is still crashing despite having updated graphics cards drivers, verify files, clear caches, run as admin, no anti virus running and all the other suggestion Sega help website? FM 22 demo also crashes which is why I did not buy the full version.

The strange thing is that is the crash is unpredictable, sometimes it crashes on launch, sometimes during a game, even once in a while it does not crash at all for a day or 2. I have checked there is no overheating issues. It crashes when I have my browser on or even when there are no other programmes running. My system meets the requirements and before this the game ran smoothly in FM 19 and earlier versions. 
Sent in ticket asking for support long time ago but no reply.  

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but just hoping somebody who faced similiar issues can suggest some solution for a frustrating problem.

Thanks and happy new year to everybody !

• Administrators

Worth contacting support directly here - https://fm22.info/SupportTicket

Sounds like you've done most of this, but always the best place to start is to run through all of this - https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/articles/4409232848145 

Failing that our support team will need to see some more info, like your DxDiag for instance to see what's going on. 

Thanks. 

• 2 weeks later...

After 2 weeks worth of emails and suggestions from the support team and doing what they suggest a few times over, my problem of the game crashing still persists.  In the end, the support team asked me for the crash dump files and they will send it to the developers. There is no promise as when they will get back to me and I don't expect it to be too fast. 

So meanwhile I still play the game, saving very frequently  and having to go through at least 3 crashes every time I play. 

Is there anybody else having the same persistent crashing problem as me? 

I am even thinking of reinstalling my Windows and maybe that will solve some unknown hidden problem.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, timmy said:

After 2 weeks worth of emails and suggestions from the support team and doing what they suggest a few times over, my problem of the game crashing still persists.  In the end, the support team asked me for the crash dump files and they will send it to the developers. There is no promise as when they will get back to me and I don't expect it to be too fast. 

So meanwhile I still play the game, saving very frequently  and having to go through at least 3 crashes every time I play. 

I am even thinking of reinstalling my Windows and maybe that will solve some unknown hidden problem.

Have you got a support ticket number so I can check on the latest with your issue? 

Thanks. 

15 hours ago, timmy said:

Sorry to hear about your problem. It sucks when this happens.

This happened with me today but because the graphic card was updating, so it was expected. Other than that, I haven’t had your type of problem in many years…

Good luck!

Just loaded a game leading chelsea 3-0 in the match and then the game froze, crashed  and whole PC rebooted. Before that it was behaving well for about 40 mins of game play. Looks like I am one of the few of the thousands that have this unpredictable crash problems

10 hours ago, timmy said:

Loaded up the game. Played 2 games and crash about 5 times. All the crashes occured at the team selection and game play screen. frustrating.

Neil Brock from SI asked for your support ticket number so that he could chase this up for you, but I dont see a reply?

I have already contacted the Sega Support and my ticket number is #490347. They were quite responsive and gave me many suggestions which I tried out numerous times with FM 21 actual game, FM 21 demo and FM 22 demo but the crashings did not stop. Most of the time it occurs at the team selection screen or during a match being played.

Eventually the Sega support asked me to send  in my  My Belarc file [PC]  and they would then send it to the developers. I also sent in my crash dump files and since then I have not heard from them.  The reason I post here is that I am hoping that other gamers with similar problems might share how they solved it. However it looks like I am the rare few. 

Attached is my DXDiag file . 

Thank you.

DxDiag.txt

Edited by timmy