[FM22] Transfers & Data Update Packs by TheNotoriousPr0 & FMTU

pr0

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

♦️ 4.2 Version of my #FM22 update packs is up!

Info about what's included in each file: Updatesbypr0

Transfers included from: FMTransferUpdate

Changelog: [4.2] Changelog

Next release date: 1 July

*Promotions/Relegations will be completed pack by pack. Every league in a nation has to finish, so I can update the whole nation.
**Promotions/Relegations in England need both "English New Format & Sub Rules" AND "Promotions/Relegations" files combined to work correctly.

Edited by pr0

51 minutes ago, pr0 said:

♦️ 4.2 Version of my #FM22 update packs is up!

Changelog: [4.2] Changelog

Next release date: 1 July

*Promotions/Relegations will be completed pack by pack. Every league in a nation has to finish, so I can update the whole nation.
**Promotions/Relegations in England need both "English New Format & Sub Rules" AND "Promotions/Relegations" files combined to work correctly.

Thanks @pr0!!

Today's progress:

:thup:Promotions/Relegations in Austria
:thup:Last year's loans removed in Greece
:thup:Last year's loans removed in Turkey

Next on the list:

• Budget alterations in England
• Budget alterations in Spain
• Last year's loans to be removed in Spain
• Last year's loans to be removed in Austria

Today's progress:

:thup:Promotions/Relegations in Cyprus & Denmark
:thup:Last year's loans removed in Cyprus

Next on the list:
• Promotions/Relegations in Serbia & Romania
• Last year's loans to be removed in Denmark, Serbia & Romania

🔥Today's update will be released in approximately 3 hours and oh boy, it's going to be lit🔥

♦️ 4.3 Version of my #FM22 update packs is up!

Changelog: [4.3] Changelog

Next release date: 10 July

*Make sure to check the "New Formats, Rules & Leagues" folder in case the nation you are interested in, has an addon file (for example England/Belgium/Greece/Netherlands/France/Spain/Turkey). All the nations that are mentioned, need the Promotions/Relegations file to work 100% correct.

FM22 Transfers (by FMTU).fmf

Hi. your Transfer File - one Question, you wrote: "transfers in real time."
that means for me: i start the fm22, start new career and then i can see, that the players, that change the Club "in real time" (so, now, in June 2022) in the future.

i mean, example: Player X change the Club in real Time in July 2022. you set that Dates? so, when i start a career, all transfered players for the /future Season 2022/2023 changes the clubs in real time (June/July 2022)
or do you set all like some other Guys, who create Transfer Mods, inside that all future transfers change the club not in real time, because they change the club directly to the career start Date (June 2021)

*sortitoutsi created a transfer File, that use that real time (future) Changes. it was cool. But since the Season 2021/2022 was finished, they changed their priority and nowadays, when i download that file, the Transfers are all to begin of the coach career - and that is pitty.

so i "hope" your File is really in real time!

Edited by SpiderJu

32 minutes ago, SpiderJu said:

FM22 Transfers (by FMTU).fmf

Hi. your Transfer File - one Question, you wrote: "transfers in real time."
that means for me: i start the fm22, start new career and then i can see, that the players, that change the Club "in real time" (so, now, in June 2022) in the future.

i mean, example: Player X change the Club in real Time in July 2022. you set that Dates? so, when i start a career, all transfered players for the /future Season 2022/2023 changes the clubs in real time (June/July 2022)
or do you set all like some other Guys, who create Transfer Mods, inside that all future transfers change the club not in real time, because they change the club directly to the career start Date (June 2021)

*sortitoutsi created a transfer File, that use that real time (future) Changes. it was cool. But since the Season 2021/2022 was finished, they changed their priority and nowadays, when i download that file, the Transfers are all to begin of the coach career - and that is pitty.

so i "hope" your File is really in real time!

All transfers are immediate. That means they will be there from the start of the game (June 2021). The same thing that the game does in the winter patch (for example 22.4).

♦️ 4.4 Version of my #FM22 update packs is up!

Changelog: [4.4] Changelog

Next release date: 20 July

*Make sure to check the "New Formats, Rules & Leagues" folder in case the nation you are interested in, has an addon file (for example Belgium/Croatia/England/Greece/Italy/Netherlands/France/Spain/Turkey). All the nations that are mentioned, need the Promotions/Relegations file to work 100% correct.

Thank you for these update packs, they're quite essential.

Noticed something in the Belgian New Format & Sub Rules in the 4.4 update though. The KRC Genk U21 team (aka Jong Genk) will compete in the Pro League B, however they have no coaching staff at all - all staff have been added to the KRC Genk first team coaching setup. The same thing seems to have happened to RSC Anderlecht Futures and Standard Liège 16 FC, whereas Club Brugge NXT have a manager and a goalkeeping coach but no other coaching staff.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/07/2022 at 01:50, Geeza said:

Thank you for these update packs, they're quite essential.

Noticed something in the Belgian New Format & Sub Rules in the 4.4 update though. The KRC Genk U21 team (aka Jong Genk) will compete in the Pro League B, however they have no coaching staff at all - all staff have been added to the KRC Genk first team coaching setup. The same thing seems to have happened to RSC Anderlecht Futures and Standard Liège 16 FC, whereas Club Brugge NXT have a manager and a goalkeeping coach but no other coaching staff.

You're welcome.

If you have more information about their coaching setup (in all 4 B clubs) please let me know.

♦️ 4.5 Version of my #FM22 update packs is up!

Changelog: [4.5] Changelog

Next release date: 1 August

*Make sure to check the "New Formats, Rules & Leagues" folder in case the nation you are interested in, has an addon file (for example Belgium/Croatia/England/Greece/Italy/Netherlands/France/Spain/Turkey). All the nations that are mentioned, need the Promotions/Relegations file to work 100% correct.

Use the promotions/relegations file, they do work. With almost 3K downloads in 1 day, if something is wrong, trust me, this topic would have many messages spammed about the matter so far.

1 hour ago, pr0 said:

Use the promotions/relegations file, they do work. With almost 3K downloads in 1 day, if something is wrong, trust me, this topic would have many messages spammed about the matter so far.

funny first thing i see on FM scout is a message that Europa League doesnt work

On 20/07/2022 at 20:33, pr0 said:

♦️ 4.5 Version of my #FM22 update packs is up!

Changelog: [4.5] Changelog

Next release date: 1 August

Sorry can you tell me how to get the new rules 2 work? And some of the leagues is not proper with the relegations, so i need help 2 do so.

4 hours ago, n1mez said:

Sorry can you tell me how to get the new rules 2 work? And some of the leagues is not proper with the relegations, so i need help 2 do so.

When you open the pack you downloaded you see some fmf files (Transfers/Promotions/New people) & 2 folder. One is Instructions info the other one is New Formats, Rules & Leagues. Open the New Formats, Rules & Leagues folder, and grab all these files that are necessary to you, and place them beside the other fmf files (transfers etc) inside the editor data folder.

9 hours ago, pr0 said:

When you open the pack you downloaded you see some fmf files (Transfers/Promotions/New people) & 2 folder. One is Instructions info the other one is New Formats, Rules & Leagues. Open the New Formats, Rules & Leagues folder, and grab all these files that are necessary to you, and place them beside the other fmf files (transfers etc) inside the editor data folder.

Thank you. But then it says that i have to verify the files in the game?

image.thumb.png.1fabe24c30648855bee784ab6fea7fb4.png

7 hours ago, edgar555 said:

Hey @pr0 does your update change sub rules in PL to 5 of 9? And for CL? 

PL yes, it's the FM22 English New Format & Sub Rules (TheNotoriousPr0) which can be found in the New Formats, Rules & Leagues folder, but for the champions league no, as it is a bit more complicated.

23 minutes ago, pr0 said:

PL yes, it's the FM22 English New Format & Sub Rules (TheNotoriousPr0) which can be found in the New Formats, Rules & Leagues folder, but for the champions league no, as it is a bit more complicated.

Thanks mate. That’s great. I can live without CL. 

On 26/07/2022 at 12:16, n1mez said:

Hello pr0,

Is there a reason that Kay Bernstein is not the president of Hertha? And shouldnt Lars Windhorst be in the board, and Werner Gegenbauer out?

I think it's pretty safe to assume that the reason behind it, it's because nobody mentioned it? I can't have eyes and ears everywhere. Will check them though for the next release.

On 20/07/2022 at 17:34, pr0 said:

You're welcome.

If you have more information about their coaching setup (in all 4 B clubs) please let me know.

Club NXT (Club Brugge)
https://www.clubbrugge.be/en/club-nxt-u23

Manager - Nicky Hayen
Asst Manager - Steve Colpaert
GK Coach - Wouter Biebauw
Fitness Coach - Dirk Laleman
Performance Analyst - Thomas Lambert
Physio - Astrid Pattyn
Physio - Dimitri Vastenavondt

-------------------------------

SL16 FC (Standard Liège)
--> not much information online

Manager - Joseph Laumann

RSCA Futures (RSC Anderlecht)
https://www.rsca.be/en/teams/futures

Manager - Robin Veldman
Asst Manager - René Peeters
GK Coach - Frank Boeckx
Fitness Coach - Hubert Lemaire
Physio - Tim Vollon
Physio - Willem Moens
Doctor - Kris Vollon
Doctor - Jens Andre

Jong Genk (KRC Genk)
https://www.krcgenk-jeugd.be/nl/club/technische-staf
https://www.krcgenk-jeugd.be/nl/club/medische-staf
https://www.krcgenk-jeugd.be/nl/club/scouting
--> Info from the 21-22 season, not updated yet for the current season although not anticipating many changes. Jan Wuytens, previously U21 Manager, has been moved to the first team as a Coach

Manager - Hans Somers
Asst Manager - Jos Daerden
GK Coach - Gilbert Roex
GK Coach - Steven Frederix
GK Coach - Carlo Sacchini
Fitness Coach - Sander Van Hoogten (secondary: U18 Fitness Coach)
Fitness Coach - Arnaud Serruys (secondary: U18 Fitness Coach)
Coach - Niels Jansen (secondary: U18 Coach)
Coach - Peter Moonen (secondary: U18 Coach)
Performance Analyst - Jan Vandenberk (secondary: U18 Performance Analyst)
Performance Analyst - Tim Thielen (secondary: U18 Performance Analyst)
Chief Scout - Jochen Janssen
Physio - Filip Grossard
Doctor - Johan Jespers (secondary: U18 Doctor)
Doctor - Pieterjan Geusens (secondary: U18 Doctor)

Edited by Geeza

1 hour ago, tractor76 said:

Hi Pro,

I saw on FmScout a custom start date in May 2022 provided by Timo.

Can I try this with your amazing db?

These packs and the summer transfers file from FMTransferUpdate.com are created & updated based on the fact that the game starts in 2021. You can start the game 1 year after the default dates, but I wouldn't recommend that, it would be pretty bad if you want to use these files.

Edited by pr0

♦️ 4.6 Version of my #FM22 update packs is up!

Transfers included from: FMTransferUpdate.com

Changelog: [4.6] Changelog

Next release date: 10 August

Edited by pr0

I came here because the Darkness update has stopped.
The update of Darkness has also been copied by FMBase, there will be no more new version online, I was advised by Darkness to start using your update.
I am very curious the project looks very promising I am going to enjoy it just like many of your work thank you very much!

Hi @pr0 Thanks again for your hard work

https://www.ad.nl/transfer-talk/ajax-huurt-boomlange-spits-lorenzo-lucca-van-pisa~a9612417/

Lorenzo Lucca (Pisa) on loan at Ajax, for 1 year, with a buying clause of € 10 million

I hope he is in real life just as good as his potential in FM suggests. It got me excited for sure to see what he can do at Ajax

Are all these affilliations already in the db? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_AFC_Ajax_affiliated_clubs#Current_affiliated_clubs

♦️ 4.7 Version of my #FM22 update packs is up!

Transfers included from: FMTransferUpdate.com

Changelog: [4.7] Changelog

Next release date: 20 August

Hey @pr0, really sorry for the question but I have been using your files for years and never had an issue. For some reason the Points + Deductions file isn't working when I try to start a new game. Do you have any idea why this could be? 

Cheers mate and keep up the great work!

1 hour ago, mikeyrocks said:

Hey @pr0, really sorry for the question but I have been using your files for years and never had an issue. For some reason the Points + Deductions file isn't working when I try to start a new game. Do you have any idea why this could be? 

Cheers mate and keep up the great work!

Probably you are using a file that is now outdated for the summer packs. Make sure you delete any old file before adding the new ones.