FM22 Backgrounds (by stevemc)

stevemc

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2021 at 14:44, stevemc said:

You are more than welcome to use mine, it's just the Base Skin with a few tweaks; colour swooshes change for each team on the screens, faces on tactics screen/subs bench/teamtalk screens, stadium pic on fixtures screen, scoreboard mod.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/mgws26seyrh09lc/base22.zip/file

@stevemc

thanks for posting link to your skin.  I dont know how many years in a row i've used your skin but as long as I've been aware of you posting skins each year its my fav.  simple, clean, and of course works great with your backgrounds.   the color tints for clubs is great - organically subtle and impactful enough to give an atmospheric effect.  ManUtd, Leeds, Newcastle, Lazio, Palermo, etc screens just FEEL different.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys, just a quick question... I want to use random backgrounds for every tab I'm browsing within the game. If I place the images directly to the backgrounds folder will it work the way I'm intending to? Thanks.

• 5 weeks later...

FM22: Manager/Staff Pack (7/7): Update Released v3

When applying an update pack; download, extract are drag the folder contents into this location, and ACCEPT any overwrites:

[PC] Documents⁩ ▸ ⁨Sports Interactive⁩ ▸ ⁨Football Manager 2022 ▸ ⁨graphics⁩ ▸ ⁨backgrounds⁩ ▸ ⁨staff

[MAC] Users ▸ YOURNAME ▸Library ▸ Application Support ▸ Sports Interactive ▸ Football Manager 2022 ▸ graphics ▸ backgrounds ▸ staff

> Staff Update Pack 3 Download Here <

This will add a further 158 staff members to the original download link, taking the total to 5,132 staff backgrounds. This update also tidy's up the Ajax staff again since the 22.3 update, and added new coaches like Sergio Aguero. :thup:

Edited by stevemc

• 6 months later...
On 22/09/2022 at 15:31, wisconsin said:

Just discovered your work. Thanks a lot for the hard work, mate. Getting everything ready for FM23 and these look like a great addition.

Thank you - I'll be releasing new/bigger packs for FM23, started working on them already :thup:

• 3 weeks later...
On 22/09/2022 at 10:31, wisconsin said:

Just discovered your work. Thanks a lot for the hard work, mate. Getting everything ready for FM23 and these look like a great addition.

He's made the best skin as far as I'm concerned the last several years too...probably longer and I just didn't know.

Thanks, rather disappointingly, it appears this "Allow display of custom background pictures" isn't working so I'll have to wait for it to be fixed, Base Skin or another custom skin that allows me to get to work on this :( 

Screenshot 2022-10-20 at 20.05.40.png

Edited by stevemc

4 hours ago, stevemc said:

Thanks, rather disappointingly, it appears this "Allow display of custom background pictures" isn't working so I'll have to wait for it to be fixed, Base Skin or another custom skin that allows me to get to work on this :( 

Screenshot 2022-10-20 at 20.05.40.png

Good things are worth waiting for.

Edited by DominicForza
typo

Hey Steve, I plan on using your excellent skin again.

I saw this suggestion on Twitter and thought you may want to implement it as a simple QoL improvement:

There's a followup tweet saying the same thing can be done for second nationalities.

12 minutes ago, wisconsin said:

Hey Steve, I plan on using your excellent skin again.

I saw this suggestion on Twitter and thought you may want to implement it as a simple QoL improvement:

There's a followup tweet saying the same thing can be done for second nationalities.

it all depends on the place, some places, it's not everywhere it works as a button. sadly

Edit: didnt see the person properties explanation, might try it out again at some point

Edited by snowofman

On 26/10/2022 at 16:10, snowofman said:

it all depends on the place, some places, it's not everywhere it works as a button. sadly

Edit: didnt see the person properties explanation, might try it out again at some point

For what its worth, if anything, I very much LIKE the flag and 3 letter nation abbreviations.