Perfection isn't a destination but a journey.

B.W.G

Oceania Champions League

Group Stage

Fixtures

f990133485f3bca35e97a4520899ec3a.png

Table

50103e67ac141af326c0f1809a04f58c.png

This was a truly stunning performance for my team as we were supposed to be outclassed by both AS Tefana and AS Magenta but we managed to pick up four points against them which was brilliant and it was even more so when you see that we had to come from a goal down in both games.The win against Markham was just the icing on the cake but we were the better team throughout that match and their consolation goal came late in injury time as we secured qualification.

Quarter-Final Draw

ed0d83d0bbdee8707151f51c2e07cf47.png

We have already beaten the biggest team Tahiti which also help knock them out so I think we stand a good chance against AS Venus who are considered the fourth biggest team in Tahiti,I know if we play to our best then we will have a real fighting chance against a superior opposition and could even spring another upset.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

New Job

Coming June 2032

c3f092b2983bb0e43b2ab73981e8d709.png

c727a37b849e1d8541b7d007dba058c3.png

They're actually a top flight Andorran team at the minute but with three games left to play,they are virtually down if the lose one more game and to make even more hard for them,they've not won a league game since last October!

Oceania Champions League

Quarter-Finals

83ce5e8b2148d4944c57974cf9916a56.png

The first leg saw us put a dominant performance in but it took us till the 84th minute to finally get through and then we scored a second late in injury time to double our advantage which was a great thing going into the second leg.The second leg was a bit more even but we nailed them on the counter attack for our first goal before King Moe scored from a set piece to make it 2-0 as we knocked the Tahitan side out 4-0 on aggregate.

The semi-final fixtures looks like this...

4a6205e16c09edfc1fe9fcf36882da1d.png

It was a nice run while it lasted!!!

Oceania Champions League

Semi-Finals

Fixtures

d5ad2c704d536149e09bb530c2646374.png

We gave it everything we had against the side from New Zealand but we fell just short in the end but what a gutsy performance from this tiny side from American Samoa.Honestly a 3-2 defeat actually flattered us in the first leg as Team Wellington could of scored six or seven in that game alone.The second leg I was actually proud of the team as we were 3-0 down after 28 minutes so to comeback and draw 3-3 was brilliant,in the end we lost 6-5 on aggregate against a much superior opposition but at least we went down fighting.

This now brings my time in American Samoa to an end!

Game Changes

2a8a020f3a179350aa0edd0d64a26469.png

6ae09322522299ae11b2a58e42dfeb4b.png

Just to confirm American Samoa is now done and in comes Armenia which seems simpler than Argentina at least!After Armenia there is actually only four more countries beginning with A and they are Aruba (2 levels),Australia (includes regional Premier Leagues,Austria (10 levels of hell!) and Azerbaijan (just the 3 levels).There is an error with the above screenshot,it's showing only two levels for Antigua and Barbuda but there is actually three playable levels so it a bit longer than it looks.

On 30/08/2021 at 09:38, Sonic Youth said:

So close! Image going to penalties :lol:

That was a short sharp plast of completion followed by a bit of a thrill :eek: :D

It would have been completely undeserved if it went to penalties :lol: 

When the board announced the aims for the season then I knew American Samoa was going to be short.The Champions League was definitely thrilling although seeing a all New Zealand final again must be a bit boring!

Sometimes the best laid plans go awry

If you go back a couple of months a go I had agreed to this deal

c727a37b849e1d8541b7d007dba058c3.png

Well the 1/6/32 has been and gone and I didn't end up joining Sant Julia,so that was a bit of a shame as I was looking forward to them.

So this may seem like a bit of a setback,it really isn't as I did manage to get a job in the second tier of Andorra so this is where I will be at instead of Sant Julia...

445a0344674cc4be0f21f3a38860484e.png

The next update I will be doing as Encamp manager will be the pre-season update which should be done at some point today!

4faaabbe490256feda860aebfeba5232.png

Lliga UNIDA - Pre-Season - 2032/33

Season Preview - Expectations

Transfers - Released

All the incomings were done under my management while Ahmed leaving was unfortunate as I would of like to have kept him but it was done under the previous manager so I didn't get a say.I bought in eight players in total as I looked to strengthen the team to try and improve on the clubs 6th place finish.I have strengthened a number of different positions so I am pretty confident in saying that we are much better when it comes to strength in depth for the team and I will be hoping that we can break into the top half of the table.

Pre-Season Fixtures

594e539ff5b4794c6259adc1f65834be.png

Despite the results showing that it was a mixed bag,I was actually pretty encouraged by the results,the first two games were against teams in the top flight so it wasn't too bad for us while the friendlies against Carroi and Jenlai were matches against teams in our division and we were undefeated in those two games.I will be going in with the 4-2-3-1 as the team is more suited to do so but I am going to say it could be a slow start as the team cohesion is quite poor so the team are not familiar with each other yet.

The Team

0b3b6932a0ba500f8af61dd3cebc1461.pnge41fbca2335a5f87afc1c30674412e87.png

Arsene Diallo

Jose Borges

Amilcar Santos

Alex Villagrasa

Flavio Salgueiro

Manager's Thoughts

Well that was certainly a crazy pre-season considering I was supposed to be at a different club to where I actually am!I already had plans for my arrival at Sant Julia so I had to throw all of that out of the window has instead of a relegated top flight side,I found myself at a club who finished in the bottom half of the league last season.I think I've done well in the transfer window and we have strengthened a lot from when I took over,the key player for us this season will be Arsene Diallo who I am actually surprised to see sign for us as he is regarded as a decent top flight player.It's a pretty young squad overall so there is plenty of time for the players to try and reach their potential so I am in no rush to get things done immediately as there isn't any pressure on me.The downside to this club is to do with the finances as they are terrible,the club is currently in debt and I am expecting that to rise due to the use of non-contracts as they will cost us quite a bit over the season due to appearance fees.

As for this upcoming season,I get the feeling not being ambitious is ingrained into the club,the chairman just wants us to be competitive in the league while the players didn't think we could achieve a mid-table spot,my aim was to be in the top three so we meet the media's prediction as we are third favourites for the title as I generally believe we will do much better than what the board predicted for us.As for the cup,it's a case of be competitive and that is a lot more understandable as there are no easy games and I don't even expect us to get past the first round as we are facing top flight side Penya Encarnada,I am not expecting to win that match but if we are going our then I want us to go out fighting all the way.Time to see how we will do this season and where I would need to go from there!

1 hour ago, Sonic Youth said:

What happened with Sant Julia?

I had it arranged that I would join Sant Julia on the 1/6/32 but for some reason I never joined them on that date so I had to apply for another job,never seen anything like that happen before so I am bit confused why that has happened.

26 minutes ago, B.W.G said:

I had it arranged that I would join Sant Julia on the 1/6/32 but for some reason I never joined them on that date so I had to apply for another job,never seen anything like that happen before so I am bit confused why that has happened.

Bizarre :idiot:

I thought when you said relegated, it was out of a playable league and why you couldn’t join them.

September 2032

Fixture

eb2e77491a7d41160defdc8209649e9f.png

Only the one match and it came in the cup and what a fantastic victory that was and it will be classified as an upset due to the fact we beat a top flight side!I think we were helped massively when the opposition went down to ten men and at that point they were winning 2-1 but the sending off happened and we piled on the pressure and eventually we won the game and progressed to the quarter-finals.

Three games in October with all of them being league games,we will be facing off against Engordany B,Sant Julia and Ordino,this is actually a pretty tough start for us as Sant Julia and Ordino are the top two favourites for the league title so I am expecting two tough games from the last two games of the month.If we can get off to a good start then that will be brilliant as my main aim is to do better than the previous manager did last season.

October 2032

Fixtures

04153c7a3216e452db790a04b2c9a960.png

Table

e6ec09f247bf256e9db0fbd8039b7323.png

We really could not of asked for a better start to our league campaign as we won all three games and that included the two favourites for the league so I am over the moon with how we started.We do have a three point lead at the top but we have played a game more than Jenlai so I'm not celebrating too much at the minute.It was a pretty similar pattern in all three games as we were the more dominant side and we deserved the wins.

November brings us four more league games and we will be facing FS Massana,Carroi,Jenlai and U.E. Santa Coloma B.If we can carry on with how we started then that will be brilliant and we will have a bigger advantage at the top if we can beat Jenlai,U.E Santa Coloma B and FS Massana as they are among our closest competitors so if we can pull away from them then that could be massive later on in the season.

November 2032

Fixtures

e9b800e9f9e0710bc648a6b6ac6eb0ae.png

Table

cfae81d30fe922a3c3be916934ee4345.png

That was a fantastic month overall as we picked up ten points from twelve,this tally saw us increase our lead to eight points although we have played a game more than Carroi and Jenlai.The wins against FS Massana and U.E. Santa Coloma B were fully deserved but we weren't even the best team in the game against Carroi but we were more clincinical than they were as we scored twice form seven shots.I was a bit annoyed with the draw against Jenlai as we deserved the win as we were the much better side but my attackers decided not to show up!

Just the two games in December,one in the cup and one in the league.In the Cup we are facing against FC Santa Coloma,I am not expecting to do anything in this game and I am amazed that we even got to the quarter finals,they are currently sitting in 2nd place in the top flight so I know there won't be any pressure on us to win.In the league we will be facing off against Engordany B,I know we will be top no matter what happens but I would like to win the game as it will increase our chances at the top of the table as I have no reason not to gun for the title now.

Youth Intake Preview

5d42be7db3b077c59444aae92cb6fed2.png

They say it could be a real golden generation for the club but the only player to note is a centre back which I am all for as we are lacking in central defence,if he is good enough then he may find himself being moved to the first team immediately as there are no registration rules to stop me doing so.

December 2032

Fixtures

e0a90ffcd1fc848e11a32fbd46e20460.png

Table

a3dfbd4fb93e3b85a8d605fd02565ce6.png

No real complaints about the loss to Santa Coloma in the cup as the better side won the game but we kept it respectable and that was the best I could ask for as it could of been a lot worse than 2-0.It was a bit of a late show in the 2-1 win over Engordany B but we won in the end and that is all that matters,to make it even more impressive,we actually scored the winner with ten men on the pitch after Devaux was sent off in the 76th minute,We still have the eight point lead at the top of the table which is great as we will go into a split after 14 games and the remaining games will then be for the title.

Just the one game in January and we will be facing FS Massana in the league,no matter what happens we will be top of the league but ideally I want to win the game as we do have a couple of hard games coming,we are at home for this fixture so a win is definitely achievable. 

January 2033

Fixture

210913f44eadc8d542cbf512c12ae5bf.png

Table

7b4d7c0df7c7105b760d6e9b428d496d.png

Just had the one game in January and it was a dominant 3-0 victory over FS Massana,I really couldn't find a fault in the performance as we were brilliant all round.

Two more games in February and we will be facing off against Sant Julia and Ordino,it's a bit of weird one this month as we are facing the two biggest underachieving teams in the league as both teams should be doing much better than what they are doing.The only downside to both games is that we are away from home and we tend to play better at home but if we can play to our best then we may get something from these games although Ordino look like they are coming into some fine form and that game will tough as we will be facing a team with higher morale.

February 2033

Fixtures

005aaf9c5af179bf20407a7edbf567ba.png

Table

d4029d8569dd61e8adfcc8799431b1d3.png

Two games,two wins but it was two completely different matches when it came down to the teams.Sant Julia were a much more attacking side of the two teams and it was very back and forth but we came out on top thanks to a late winner from Francois while Ordino were much more defensive and a lot more difficult to break down but the flood gates opened late on when we scored three times in five minutes!

We have three games left to play before the split and they will be against U.E Santa Coloma B,Carroi and Jenlai.I can't believe I am saying this as with the post split only being three games,that means Jenlai can only reach 37 points at most so if we can get seven points from these three games then we can win the title before the split!

Youth Intake 2033

5669a0990d416916fd39bb2460472ada.png

Jose Angel

Roberto Perez

Gregory Colombani

It was one of those annoying intakes where everyone seems to be highly rated so it is annoying to see if they can actually become any good.The three I've put screenshots on this post are the most likely to make the first team sooner than the others,Angel is a bit further along so he will be in the first team as soon as possible to give the defence a bit more strength in depth,for the rest of the team it's a case of wait and see how they will develop in the next few seasons.

March 2033

Fixtures

c2731aa7f0ee10d4466ed4db824cc104.png

Table

d10046b1140cc11d5b9df186feafc3a9.png

Well I knew that it was a possibility to win the title before the split but I didn't think I'd do it while only picking up four points from nine.We deserved the win against U.E.Santa Coloma B but I would of liked to have done it sooner than the 94th minute but a win is a win.The last two games were a bit of a weird one as I was happy with the performances of the players but I am not happy with the circumstance I had to play these games with,for both games we were missing five players due to call ups for the Andorra u21's and u19's,with these five players being five of my best then it left the team weakened but picking up one point from these two games was enough to see us win the title and secure promotion to top flight.

April will see the remaining games play out then the split happen.The teams we will face in the split are Jenial,Carroi and FS Massana,no idea which order it will be in but none of the results now matter as we have won the title so I may do April and May into one update if necessary.

16 hours ago, Sonic Youth said:

Well that was quick. One part ticked off. Congrats :thup:

Could you join a team in a league above and win that as well, ticking off two leagues in one season :D

Not a chance I'm afraid,there's no jobs going in the top flight....not one of the managers is even in a precarious position :lol: 

April 2033

Fixture

880deda6bd94bade68497b373b2e0ac5.png

Table

e81701ea14fe7c8ad3f5e20a51e11d45.png

We came out on top in a very frantic match against Jenlai,we were 2-1 up and 3-2 up but we were pegged back both times,the biggest surprise for me is that the last ten minutes was quite considering how the rest of the game was.

May is the final month of the season and we wrap our campaign up with games against FS Massana and Carroi,these games don't really matter but I would like to beat Carroi as they are the only team to beat us in the league this season so I want a bit revenge on them!

May 2033

Fixtures

dea2d02af74334e8f3ec5534c4c0cf14.png

Table

d6aa27a9b2d424c411d2da314869d735.png

We finished the season off in brilliant fashion as we on our last two games.We were in complete control against FS Massana as you can see from the score line while a quick start got us the win and revenge against Carroi as we finished at the top of the table by fourteen points!

End of Season update to follow then onto the 33/34 season we go!

4faaabbe490256feda860aebfeba5232.png

Lliga UNIDA - End of Season - 2032/33

Season Review

Transfers - Released

The one player who left the club was under previous management so it had nothing to do with me although he is a player I would of like to have kept.I did all my transfer business in pre-season as I bought in eight players as I looked to build the team up and improve on the clubs sixth place finish in the previous season,

Fixtures 1 - 2

Competitions

Lliga UNIDA - Winners

a8cf5cd13acfc829816a2a75503fcad2.png

What a season that was as we walked the league as we won it by fourteen points,our only defeat came against Carroi just before the split happened.With this league now won,we have crossed one competition off the list in Andorra and we will be playing in the top flight next season.

Protecvall Constitucio Cup - Quarter-Finals

b45c8b91df0020eabe4c34b43128ff08.png

We did better than expected as we reached the quarter finals and we even provided an upset as we beat Penya Encarnada in the first round thanks to a late winner although we did take advantage of the fact that the opposition had ten men.Can't really complain about the score line in the match against Santa Coloma as the better team won and it could have been by a bigger score.

Players,Stats and Awards

Overall Best XI

Accolades 1 - 2 - Best XI

021ec529e0454c4a2998bfca7a343dd3.png

William Francois

Patrik Rossitto

Amilcar Santos

Joao Barbosa

Arsene Diallo

Manager's Thoughts

What a season that was as we won the league at my first attempt and we did so in convincing fashion as we won the league by fourteen points,normally that is a fantastic margin no matter how many games we play but we did it in seventeen games so that puts the margin on a higher level.The finances are in a poor position in which we are in debt but it is very manageable as the debt stands at £7.1k,we do have a new Main Kit sponsor due to there is the chance that will be reduced by at least £6k so that is a small plus for us.We are definitely not in a position to ask for upgrades as we would need the Champions League money for that as there isn't much income other than sponsorship deals.The team isn't too bad at the minute but we do only really have Diallo as a top flight quality player so that is something to be concerned about.

As for next season,we could be looking at a long season as our team at the minute isn't up to scratch of the other teams and that even includes the teams who are normally near the bottom of the league,we do have Diallo who can play in that league no problem but there isn't much else at the minute but I do have two transfers arranged in central midfield who are good enough for top flight so you can see that I mean serious business.The other thing I am hoping is that our promotion increases our reputation enough so that we are able to possibly get foreign players in to strengthen the team as there isn't much quality in Andorra.No matter what will go on,the only thing I can guarantee is that this will be a long pre-season!

Career Stats

Link - (For entire career)

c3a937e853ac836d75fef0275c320cc5.png

27063713a75ce9e7cea2d83f0a23e7e8.png

Lliga Multisegur Assegurances - Pre-Season - 2033/34

Transfers - Released

No one left the club which in my eyes is a good thing as it increases the strength in depth of the team.I was busy during the off season as I bought in nine players to strengthen the team considerably,the first two transfers were already arranged and were to strengthen midfield while Asencio was bought in for up front.It was during this time that I noticed there wasn't really anyone who could improve the team from Andorran clubs,I then decided to check the Angolan clubs out to see if anyone was interested in joining and they were so that was a very good thing.We bought in six Angolan players in with three of them coming in on deadline day and I've also managed to keep under my wage budget as a bonus!

Pre-Season Fixtures

3cb092033ec3a680ebd7396ffbf228d9.png

I'm not really going to pay much attention to pre-season as neither match had my full strength team and if they did then I am pretty confident we would of won both of these games.Unfortunately due to a lack of pre-season fixtures,I am expecting a slow start to the season.

The Team

37a3b63a448252a120ffec0408420256.png4d5712553910e77e97c0443d117ca720.png

Wilson Kiaku

Jose Dias

Ricardo Neto

Francisco Mario

C.Asencio

Manager's Thoughts

It's been a productive pre-season as we bought in quite a lot of players as in all honesty when I first compared the teams,we were completely outclassed and that included our relegation battle rivals, thankfully my transfer business as seen us go from 600-1 to 350-1 so there is definitely signs that we have improved the squad although I am not expecting to win the league for a few seasons due to how ridiculously powerful Inter Club d'Escaldes are!I think the biggest plus of pre-season was despite all these signings,we have stayed significantly under the wage budget and that will allow us to get a few more players in any higher quality players decide they want to join us.The finances are not in a good position and we currently sit at £17k in the red and this is projected to get worse as the season goes on so that could hinder us in the near future if we can't improve that.

As for this season,the board want us to fight bravely against relegation so to me that means if we are to go down then go down fighting,we are predicted by the media to finish sixth so that is something that I should be at least aiming for as that will keep us up without having to do a relegation playoff.The cup expectation is to reach the quarter finals,this is easily achievable as all we had to do to meet that expectation is beat Carroi in the first round and we will be in the quarter final.We did play them last season in the second tier but we are much stronger now so I am expecting a win!

September 2033

Fixtures

17f313acbb0e336e2c94b9675f01e47b.png

Table

427a2dc38b375e3b20742d6f77c63eab.png

We kicked the season off with two wins,one expected and one completely unexpected.The expected win was against Carroi in the cup and we fully deserved the 3-0 win as we controlled the match from start to finish.The win against UE Sanata Coloma was completely unexpected,I generally thought we might get something as they aren't one of the big three but to win 6-1 is something that even I didn't see coming.

We have four games in October and we will be facing Engordany,Penya Encarnada,FC Santa Coloma and Rangers FC,.I think this is the month where I need to pick up as many points as possible as these teams are all around a similar level to ourselves as November is a month from hell!My aim is to get clear of the relegation zone so I will probably need to pick up at least eight points from these four matches.

October 2033

Fixtures

937a98b53d17ac3d6e611af7892809d5.png

Tables

852ae48136099f12552dfea2a292f2b6.png

We really could not have asked for a better month in terms of results,my target was eight points from October and we won all four games which meant we picked up twelve and we currently occupy top spot.Of these four games,the one result that flattered us the most was the match against Penya Encarnada as it was never a win by three goals as it was a even game and even a one goal win would of been unfair.The matches against Engordany and Ranger's FC were fully deserved victories while the match against FC Santa Coloma was a brilliant spectacle for the neutrals but not so much for me!

Three games in November and all of them are league games,during the month we will be facing Inter Club d'Escaldes,Atletic Escaldes and UE Santa Coloma.this is quite a hellish month as we face two of the biggest teams in the form of the two teams from Escaldes.UE Santa Coloma is a winnable match as they are a similar level to us but I think November will be a case of wait and see what happens and then move go from that position.

November 2033

Fixtures

a1b4ca21121ee9717fcb0ae598049dc2.png

Table

590ff058354238b0cb8aeb455d2c4596.png

Well November was certainly painful but at least we won one of the three games as we finished the month eleven points clear of the relegation playoff spot.The games against both Escaldes teams were painful and we got battered by both teams and the difference in quality was clear as day.The match against UE Santa Coloma was a good performance as we came from 2-1 down and 3-2 down and clinced a 4-3 win late on thanks to Jose Dias' winner.Unfortunately our goals against column has took a massive hit and I can only hope it can improve in the future!

December brings us five games,four in the league and one in the cup.In the league we will be facing Penya Encarnada,Engordany,FC Santa Coloma and Ranger's FC,I am pretty confident we can win three of these four games as they are the bottom three teams in the league while the match against FC Santa Coloma are one of the stronger teams who will probably looking for revenge after beating them last time out.In the cup we will be facing Penya Encarnada,it's great that we avoided the big boys as this gives us a really big chance of making the semi-final and I will be fielding a strong team to try and do so.

Youth Intake Preview

59fad4f4f4f144fb408540d6ebd30211.png

It looks to be a more attacking intake if the pluses are anything to go by,the line about it having the potential to be a real golden generation for the club is slightly annoying has this means the intake will more than likely be everyone showing a high potential rating like last season.

December 2033

Fixtures

02351d33bd9183bf299594b3202b8004.png

Table

fb54692d1d07bbfbe9627b09ad5aab47.png

I really could not have asked for a better month as we won every game and that saw us finish the calendar year sitting in second place,we are currently three points behind Inter Club d'Escaldes and ten points clear of their rivals Atletic Escaldes.Without a doubt the biggest win of the month was over FC Santa Coloma,luckily we did all the damage in the first half as we got to point where we lucky to hang on in the second half.In the cup we had a late late show against Penya Encarnada as we scored twice in the last five minutes to take it to extra time,36 year old Alex Villagrasa scored the winner with not long left on the clock to send us through to the semi-final.

January brings us four more games in the league,we face both Escaldes teams,my aim in those two games is to concede less than five goals like we did in both games earlier in the season.The two other teams we are facing are UE Santa Coloma and Engordany,we should be Engordany but UE Santa Coloma will be a bit tricky as they are over performing in the league at this moment.We will be in the top three no matter what happens so that is a plus but I would like to get more points to help strengthen our cause to a top three spot.

January 2034

Fixtures

144129d787532e1fa4d957a684fb9a4d.png

Table

bbb317d60b4ffc530009e3b149c40bf4.png

I say January was a very solid month overall as we picked up seven points from twelve,we had two fantastic wins over UE Santa Coloma and Engordany.As for the other two matches,we have made significant improvement since the last time we played them,we got a draw against Atletic Escaldes which was a fair result while we lost to a much better side against Inter Club d'Escaldes,the biggest surprise of the loss was the fact that it took till the 93rd minute for the opposition to break the dead lock!

Three games in February,two are in the league and one in the cup.In the league we will be facing Penya Encarnada and FC Santa Coloma.No matter what happens during February,we will maintain our top three spot and if things go our way then we can continue with our unexpected title challenge which is actually amazing for us to be seen in during our first season in top flight.In the cup we are facing off against Atletic Escaldes,we have surpassed the board's epectations so if we do any better now than it is a bonus for us.Can't say I am expecting to be one of Andorra's best teams in the semi-final but we will certainly give it a go.

11 hours ago, Rikulec said:

How did Inter d'Escaldes get so strong?

Looking at the things that have occurred,I think the previous chairman has had a big hand in things as they turned professional and upgraded both training and youth facilities when he was in charge,they then had a consortium takeover and moved into a new stadium so they may have gotten a bit of extra money from that.

Can't even say it's much to do with European football as they haven't had any success in that so I'm guessing qualifying in consecutive seasons has helped the club gain the money needed to do everything,

February 2034

Fixtures

a89d0bb7cd9c759c784f221b325af818.png

Table

5ca42d04bb7a169e2d5c53f312ed6609.png

Everything went great in the league as we won both matches quite comfortably as we picked up maximum points from two games with right winger Jose Dias being the stand out star with two stand out performances.We are still in the title race which is both shocking and amazing,it's amazing with how well we have done so far and it's shocking that we are keeping up with Inter Club d'Escaldes.As for the cup match against Atletic Escaldes,the less said the better as it was embarrassing.

Just the two games in March as we face Ranger's FC and Atletic Escaldes,we should beat Rangers but I want to see a much better showing against Atletic Escaldes after losing like we did in the cup against them.March will also see our next youth intake but due to our players being so low in terms of potential ability,I think it may be a hard one to judge.

Youth Intake 2034

fba42d3cbd56e996c85e37a5695655ba.png

Luis Gordillo

Tiago Trindade

Bruno Puigbo

This has been a much easier intake to see who the standout players are so I am very grateful with that as I know straight off the bat about which players I want to keep at the club and that is every single one of them bar the bottom three choices.Ability wise there isn't any real stand out players but all that means is that I have more time to develop them and slowly break them into the first team but that is dependant on how long I am at the club for!

March 2034

Fixtures

78298d9364cf0fae99984bee1fe0cb48.png

Table

3d7e9d5e6066a15eba42dfd37870f9e0.png

Well that was certainly a great month for us as we won both games as we finished the month still in second place.I was quite disappointed despite the win against Ranger's FC as we should of scored a lot more against them.The win against Atletic Escaldes was fantastic and we won the game in the first half as we went into the break at 4-0 up but let's not speak about the second half.We finished the month on a even higher note as Atletic Escaldes drew 2-2 with Ranger's FC which meant we qualified for the Europa Conference League and we haven't even got to the split yet!

We only have one game in April at the moment and that is due to the draw for the split not being made even though I already know who I am facing.In the final pre-split game we will be facing Inter Club d'Escaldes,if we can win this then we will turn the pressure up on our opposition in the run for the title but if we lose it then we are pretty much done as it will be out of our hands.As for the split itself,we will be facing both Escaldes teams and UE Santa Coloma but those three games will not be all played in April.

April 2034

Fixtures

53a3357a648c52b57a3c9484b40c931e.png

Table

439c26bc91082e3e61e624c397d0310d.png

Well that's our title race over as Inter Club d'Escaldes beat us twice during April,I wouldn't even call either defeat a tactical masterclass for the opposition as they are much higher in terms of ability that they just overpowered us,if we can strengthen the team than I reckon we could finally not lose to them!We did also played UE Santa Coloma,it was a very one sided game which produced a well deserved victory.

We just have the one game to play in May as we wrap up our league campaign with a home fixture against Atletic Escaldes,at least I know I can beat this Escaldes side as we beat them 4-2 at home in our last fixture against them and I would love to beat them again just to finish the season on a high.

May 2034

Fixture

5b5caaf965b1017561582ba716007d90.png

Table

d0e3e12843935c5e72cc26a3878fc886.png

Just the one game and we won it in brilliant fashion as we beat Atletic Escaldes 3-1,the funny thing about this victory is that Asencio is actually a former Atltetic Escaldes youth player so that was brilliant to see the 17 year old bag a hat-trick against his old club!

End of Season update to follow then on to the 34/35 season we go!

27063713a75ce9e7cea2d83f0a23e7e8.png

Lliga Multisegur Assegurances - End of Season - 2033/34

Season Review

Transfer - Released

Just the one player on the released list and that was Villagrasa who retired during the season,he received a season ending injury and called it quits no that I can blame him as he was ruled out for eight months and at 36,there wasn't much time left for him as a footballer.One player left the club and that was Sousa who was moaning about lack of game time despite only being a squad player and had actually featured for us on numerous occasions.The incoming side was much larger as we bought in nine players to strengthen the team as I looked to build a team to fight against relegation.

Fixtures 1 - 2

Competitions

Lliga Multisegur Assegurances - 2nd Place

24676884eb4734be2b9ac185d3bf3bf5.png

We exceeded all expectations I had in our first season in top flight as we ended the season by coming in second place,this also means that we will be in the Europa Conference League next season and that could help us massively as it may increase our reputation which will help us bring in better players.I can't say I deserved to win the league as we lost four of our five games against Inter Club d'Escaldes,they are by far the most powerful team in the league and it's going to take a huge effort to overthrow them.

Protecvall Constitucio Cup - Semi-Final

5f7bed807857e94b4b42d9f568a842fd.png

No issues in the first round as we easily beat C.E. Carroi while the quarter finals saw us beat Penya Encarnada 3-2 thanks to extra time although it took two extremely late goals just to get it to extra time.We were embarrassed in the semi-final as we lost 4-1 to Atletic Escaldes,we never got going and it was a poor performance throughout the match.Overall we still exceeded expectations so it was good showing by the team in the competition.

Players,Stats and Awards

Overall Best XI

Accolades - Best XI

bd4a184a0ff212f0d63ae533d811d751.png

Amilcar Santos

Jose Dias

C.Asencio

Ismael de Castro

Marvin Ruiz

Manager's Thoughts

What a season that was as we exceeded all expectations as we finished in second place which means little old Encamp will be playing in the Europa Conference League next season!That was definitely not something I was expecting at the start of the season as I was expecting to be battling against relegation all season but we were barely stopped as we massively overachieved.We were no match for Inter Club but they are way above the level we are and it will take an awful lot of work in the transfer window just to close the gap on them as the full time team are by far the most appealing side in Andorra.The financial side has improved as we actually finished the season in the black as we have £11.5k,obviously that isn't enough to spend on any upgrades but with being in top flight and Europe next season,the finances should continue to improve and that could possibly lead to positive changes at the club.

As for next season,I want to try and close the gap on Inter Club,unfortunately we don't have the facilities to do that so I will need to look abroad to see if anyone is interested in joining us,usually I would look round Andorra but there is very little talent due to nearly every team having the worst possible facilities.The area I need to improve are all defensive positions,MC and ST,if we can improve these six positions then we should be able to really challenge Inter Club at the top so I will be quite busy during pre-season as I want to get the best possible players in at the club so I will be looking at a lot of players in the near future!

Career Stats

Link - (For entire Career)

9c3279acaf3b9f52400eb5bb5bc909e5.png

Job Offer

96eec6dc596d4877a8fb5f531289d69f.png

I was surprised to see this job come up as they won everything in Andorra last season but the previous manager decided to walk.This is the biggest club in Andorra so obviously I will be taking it so Andorra will be going into easy mode.Also look at those budgets for a team in Andorra....absolutely mental!

And here I thought your next transfer window would take you over the edge to help win the league. Not so, as the biggest transfer news turned out to be a manager for this window :brock:

That youth intake looked interesting, especially the style of the players. Lots of leaders and intelligent players.

17 minutes ago, Sonic Youth said:

And here I thought your next transfer window would take you over the edge to help win the league. Not so, as the biggest transfer news turned out to be a manager for this window :brock:

That youth intake looked interesting, especially the style of the players. Lots of leaders and intelligent players.

I had done a lot of transfer activity with Encamp but even with all I did,we were still nowhere near the odds of Inter Club but were outright second favourites for the title.

It's a bit like a Bayern situation,the top team in the country takes the manager of the second best team :lol: 

I liked the style of the players a lot as it was a really good mix and with two of the top three prospects having Leader and Intelligent then it would only bode well for the team.

bd8a1a4a13880c84322343a2cfdb1b24.png

LLiga Multisegur Assegurances - New Club - 2034/35

b49d5b22ca106ed1102753674e573f62.png

Club Background

06b81fac6e3afdad122bc3c97ea06759.png

The Team

936bfd7ea9aa649d9b6ded71c746a0b3.png

Manager's Thoughts

I am actually astounded by the situation at the club,we have a small team which is easily rectifiable as I already have targets in mind from my time at Encamp who weren't wiling to join them but maybe join us as the team is a professional side.The transfer budgets is astounding for a club from Andorra as I've been given a £2.1 million transfer budget which is crazy and we also have a £22k p.w week wage budget which is also crazy.Then there is the situation regarding the backroom staff,there is just me and the goalkeeping coach so imagine what things would be like if I had a full backroom team to support me.

I've only been given a one year deal but it does give me the opportunity to win the three remaining trophies in Andorra so that is a massive plus in my quest to win everything and I generally believe if we can get the players I want in then we could potentially do it without getting beat this season!

bd8a1a4a13880c84322343a2cfdb1b24.png

LLiga Multisegur Assegurances - Pre-Season - 2034/35

Transfers - Released

Five players were released but none of them were to do with me as they left on the same day as the previous maanger.Two players left to join other clubs on a free transfer but looking at them,I can't say either player will be missed while we loaned out twelve players with the majority of them being for developmental reasons.We were busy on the incoming sides of things as I bought in thirteen players as I wanted to strengthen the team massively,we had a decent side when I joined but I knew that I could strengthen it further as some of the players I scouted when I was Encamp didn't want to join for financial reasons and I've managed to get them in here so our strength in depth is now incredible for an Andorran team.

Pre-Season Fixtures

Friendlies

2b2dd6280ebe4772bdafa7e034271776.png

I really didn't give a damn about the friendlies as we had much more important fixtures that we were involved in so these were an afterthought.

Champions League

ae16bf9c1c0033d039a67fef22af662a.png

I wasn't even in charge for the first match against Dinamo Tbilisi as I didn't takeover till the 16/7,my first match in charge of the club was actually the second leg and we pulled a miracle off as we knocked the Georgian side out on away goals so what a way to introduce myself to the fans that was!The second qualifying round saw us face Icelandic side Valur and we were no match for them either leg and it was a deserved defeat,with defeat we would move onto the Europa League qualifying rounds!

Europa League

f837d9eff47c47c1c971f43c13708d29.png

No issues in the matches against Prishtina as we were dominant in both legs against the Kosovo side with the only disappointing thing was not scoring in the second leg.The playoff against Maccabi Haifa was certainly a moment to remember in both legs as we beat the Israeli side 4-0 on aggregate which means we are in the Group Stages of the Europa League,in both legs it was a case of a superb second half showing as all four goals came in the second half of each leg!

The Team

7c588de642d3d2c4484ccda547da0739.png3fc50274ab8268d0d324a1aaa8493cb9.png

Yves Kouassi

Joseph Wamba

Agustin

Rochel Komba

Guillaume Bayiha

Manager's Thoughts

That was certainly a frantic pre-season if I have ever had one as we had a ton of fixtures to play as well as a really busy transfer window so far!The signings we have made so far have certainly made us the outright favourites for the title which is what I want although seeing my old side as second favourites is certainly great to see but they will be crushed if they get in my way!There will be two more players coming in at maximum,one is a defender who will be joining when he turns 18 and one is a central midfielder but I am just waiting on him accepting the contract and if we do get him then he will be the best player in Andorra by quite a bit.Our run in Europe has been really beneficial for the club as the reputation the club will rise and I think the reputation of the league will also rise due to reaching the group stage of the Europa League,it has also helped the finances out a lot as we now sit at £822k and that means upgrades could be a thing in the future.

The expectation this season on the domestic front is a clean sweep and that is the opinion of both me and the chairman,I am confident in saying we are capable of that just due to the strength of the team and I really think we could go undefeated this season,if we can pull that off then that means Andorra will be complete.On the European front it was a case of be competitive and we have certainly done that by surpassing all expectations and reaching the group stage of the Europa League,I doubt we will get any further as we will be the lowest seed in the competition but if I'm going out then I will do so fighting!

Europa League Group Stage Draw

a1aa8ec310c797dbd7e940966b356936.png

Well this is a tough draw and I doubt we will do anything significant but I will try to be competitive with the teams and fight for everything.It was actually a weird draw as Valencia who are clearly the biggest team in the draw were third seeds while Sparta and FC København were first and second seeds respectively.

September 2034

Fixtures

edaa8f6cf41bcaa467d6103c8d33a717.png

Tables

efb8ef92d497791e0bbc566bb6159828.png

dec32e5811b1cb4bf078b93d8343454d.png

The big news of the month was the 5-0 win over Encamp in the Supercopa Andorrana as that means we only have two trophies left to win in Andorra and they are the league and the cup.The biggest win of the month was in the Europa League where we beat Sparta Prague in what I can only say was the most boring match I have ever been in,eight shots in total with only two of those on target  (both were by us!) and we scored the only goal of the games.No problems in the league as we opened up our campaign with an emphatic 5-1 win over Atletic Escaldes which means we finish the month in first so let's see if I can go first to last game at the top.

Five games in October,three in the league and two in the cup.In the league we will be facing UE Santa Coloma,Encamp and FS Massana,I will need to do some rotation due to the games in the Europa League but I am pretty confident we can get at least seven points from these games.In the Europa League we will be facing FC København at home before travelling to Spain to face Valencia,I have no expectations of these games as I know we will be outclassed in terms of ability so it's a case of at least make these games competitive.

40 minutes ago, Sonic Youth said:

A trophy, and a a win in Europe and no league hangover? Good start :thup:

I doubt I will ever get a league hangover as that requires the opposition in the league to actually be good :lol: