Perfection isn't a destination but a journey.

B.W.G

January 2029

Fixtures

ae8f15168e8bb91f46b4d3dd83560398.png

Table

829d89fb6d96b131e798eba78e81707e.png

I really couldn't of asked for a better start to life as manager of ES Setif,we easily smashed IRB Laghouat in the cup to move onto the fifth round and we then went and beat MC Oran 3-1 away from home in my first league game in charge.Considering the team are not familiar with my tactic,this is a very good showing and things can only get better when it comes to cohesion.I think I should be really ambitious and aim for a top two spot as we are only twelve points out and we still have eighteen games left to play so this isn't over by a long shot!

February is a really busy month for us as we are playing seven times,six in the league and one in the cup.In the league we will be facing JSM Bejaia,NA Hussein-Dey,USM Bel Abbes,MC Saida,Paradou AC and HS Saoura.We definitely need to pick points up as the board's expectations are a top half finish but I want to try an narrow the gap on the teams above us as much as possible,my team are a good side so I am expecting a minimum of nine points from them in February.In the cup we will be facing ASM Oran,the board's expectations is to get to the final of the cup so I need to win and progress,if we win this game then we will move onto the quarter-finals so that will be one step closer.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

February 2029

Fixtures

f5f06999a3b8c0040ac3c591eddb9019.png

Table

4bdb3d25eea1d960bd8132024b1ba689.png

My fantastic start to life at my new club continued as we picked up sixteen points from eighteen as we moved up to fifth place and we are only twelve points off top spot with twelve games left to play so we are still in the title race.The one game where we dropped points was the draw against Patadou AC,I have to be honest I feel embarrassed we drew against them as they finished the game with nine men after two sending offs!The Cup saw us put in a solid performance and clinch a 2-1 victory thanks to a quickfire double in the second half as we moved onto the quarter finals.

The games continue to come thick and fast in March as we play another seven games,six are in the league while the other is in the cup.In the league we will be facing ASO Chlef,USM El Harrach,CA Batna,ASM Oran,WA Tiemcen and CS Constantine,we are facing four teams in the lower half so I want at least twelve points in the league but if we can get more then that will be great as it boosts our chances on closing the gap further on the teams above us.In the cup we will be facing either MC Oran or NA Hussein Say in the quarter-final,we should be able to beat either team we face so I will be demanding a win as I want to see if I can win the cup this season.

Youth Intake 2029

57d64cd437d2a00922c0c0f4918df546.png

Antar Tabti

Fares Berrouche

Not a great intake and I will only be signing the top four players as the others aren't worth it.Khelifi and Ait-Hamlat could be used as emergency backup players while Tabti and Berrouche could be used as squad players.I actually expected a better intake with a club who have much better facilities than my other club.

March 2029

Fixtures

14caa7b274466c2316759c4b09661bc0.png

Table

457189df6e429f8a2f5d18ba88312513.png

Well the fantastic run ended at the end of March we lost 1-0 to CS Constantine,that game was a rarity as we just couldn't find the back of the new despite being better than the opposition for nearly all of the game.For the first five games of the month we were absolutely dominant and deserved the wins we got so I was really pleased we picked up fifteen points and that has left us sitting in 3rd place with six games left to go.It's pretty hard to pick out a stand out performer for us as Souamah,Boudiaf,Zongo and Daoud all have been sensational for me since I've taken out and without those four I doubt we would of been able to get to third place in the league!

We have four games in April which means we will have bit more of a break in between games ,during this time we will be playing MC Alger,USM Alger and CR Belouizdad in the league,I really could not of gotten a tougher run,I am confident we can easily beat MC Alger but we have to deal with both first and second place,if we lose to either team then that will rule out our title chances,if we lose to both then that will more than likely rule out getting into the Confederation Cup.Ideally I would like to win all three games but even I doubt we will be able to do that so I need to take it one game at a time.We also play our quarter final match in the cup and we will be facing MC Oran,we should easily beat them as they are very leaky in defence and I think my attack will be too strong for them so I am expecting to win that game.

April 2029

Fixtures

8ba92305eed04fd3921d5baeb559c21b.png

Table

4eaa3b6285770fb110dfef53057e8bf4.png

The league didn't go according to plan as we picked up four points from nine as we dropped to fourth place and we are officially out of the title race.We had a great win over MC Alger but we then lost to their rivals USM Alger 3-1 and to make it worse we actually took the lead in that match.We had a lucky escape against league leaders CR Belouizdad as they had a goal disallowed in injury time....all hail VAR!!! In the cup we had no problems in beating MC Oran as we progressed to the semi-final as it was a straight forward victory.

We're into the final month of the season and we have four games at the minute but it could be more depending on our semi-final cup match.We finish our league campaign with games against MC Eu Eulma,JS Kabylie and OC Azazga,if we are to get third then we must beat MC Eu Eulma as any other result would mean we would not be able to get higher than 4th,as for the other two games I am very confident we can win them both.In the cup we will be facing CR belouizdad,this could be a weird one as they may rest players as they have the African Confederation Cup final a few days later so this could be a very good chance for us to beat them as we only have a couple of players who are doubts for the game so we are at nearly full strength,if we can beat them then we will face CS Constantine in the final.

May 2029

Fixtures

ae278076a57d998691d351f0442229f6.png

Table

1e9076c7d4d4049aab4c1dc1ae74dd08.png

As you can see we went and won silverware as we won the cup,the semi-final match against CR Belouizdad was as frantic as it looked,we were 1-0 down,went 2-1 up,went 3-2 down and equalised in the 87th minute to take into extra time,a quickfire double in the first half of extra time from Souamah secured us the win despite conceding again after going 5-3 up.....luckily for me the final was more straight forward as we smashed CS Constantine from start to finish!As for the league we picked up seven points from nine as we finished in third place,I was disappointed with the draw against JS Kabylie due to poor finishing but at the same time their keeper was man of the match,we had no problems in the other two matches as we recorded solid victories.

The other thing to note isn't actually to do with ourselves,I would like everyone to take at look at 9th place USM Bel Abbes.....38 games players.....116 goals scored.....121 conceded...WTF!?

End of Season update to follow,then onto the 2029/30 season we go!

d63f92313b015c8155d0178ad57fcda7.png

ES Sétifienne - Ligue Professionnelle 1 Mobilis - End of Season - 2028/29

Season Review

Transfers - Released

I was only responsible for two movements when it came to transfers and that was selling Ouadah in which I was grateful for anything as his contract was up at the end of the season so receiving any money was a good thing.The other transfer I was responsible for was loaning out Tahar which was for developmental reasons so I can sell him at a later date.

Fixtures 1 - 2 - 3

Competitions

Ligue Professionnelle 1 Mobilis - 3rd Place

ce6679a04b7389d46d54148f29fdf8f1.png

I think this was a solid finish for the team as they were in tenth place when I took over them at the end of December,my league record was 14-3-2 so as you can see we were very good in the second half of the season and I reckon if I had a couple of extra games then we could of gotten second place but working towards the title will be something we can do from next season.The one major thing I picked up on is our lack of finishing at times but I think that is something that will come as the team cohesion improves.

Orange CAF Confederation Cup - 2nd Round

d1f4fa7454e22ef84a0f7d49dabcb63a.png

This performance probably didn't help the previous manager as he massively underachieved,the board wanted to reach the semi-final and the club was knocked out in the second round...oops!

Coupe D'Algerie - Winners

f9966c3344b499f941a7d69cfb9233be.png

The previous manager got the club off to a winning start in the competition as he was in charge for the first two games.After that I was in charge for the rest of the games,we were solid in the majority of matches with exception to the game against CR Belouizdad in the semi-final,it shows that we won 3-3 but the reality is that we won 5-4 thanks to a quickfire double in extra time.The final against CS Constantine was as one sided as it looked and it was a fully deserved victory.

Players,Stats and Awards

Overall Best XI

Accolades 1 - 2 - Best XI

9a391c7516252a99594185cf26244ff0.png866e3f2dcfe0b77ef7c3653e291dd28f.png

Ahmed Souamah

Abdelkrim Boudiaf

Ghiles Daoud

Moustapha Zongo

Oussama Belaid

Manager's Thoughts

I say that was a successful half of a season at the club as we won the Coupe d'Algerie which means we only have two trophies left in Algeria to win and they are the league and the Supercoupe d'Algerie and we will be playing in the latter thanks to our win this season.I feel if the right players were registered this season then we could of won the title if our second half of the season was anything to go by.The finances are really good for an Algerian club as we have over £3 million in the bank but I won't be using any of it yet as I don't think I've been at the club long enough to be granted anything.I also didn't realise something which is a pretty amazing bonus,this club is actually moving into a new stadium in July and it has a capacity of 31,625 and that is over 9,000 more than my current stadium.Things are definitely shaping up to be a successful future for the club.

As for next season,the board want a top half finish whereas I want a title challenge at worse as I generally believe we can do that with the current team.I'm not really bothered by the Coupe d'Algerie as that is now crossed off so I will be prioritizing the Sopercoupe d'Algerie as it is a one off game and then my focus will be on the CAF Confederation Cup as this could be a difficult challenge as the board want us to get to the semi-final so I will be focusing on this as well as if the board want a semi-final place then I want to see if we can do better and go all they way.As for transfers,the priority is the goalkeeper position as my current first choice won't sign a new contract not matter how much I want him to stay,he also takes up a foreign spot so I will replace him with a foreign keeper but I really wouldn't expect much more in the transfer market as we don't need to.

Career Stats

Link - (For entire career)

07a0814e4fa7422356884765a26562fe.png

This has moved quickly, and to a new club! Pity about that registration bug.

Daoud hitting a 9+ rating last season was pretty special.

The goals for and against in the final league table were nuts! I was tracking USM Bel Abbese through out the updates too. They are like a half way point for GF/GA in the league table.

Fingers crossed for next season that you can tick off the remaining achievements needed to be able to move on to the next country.

Just now, Sonic Youth said:

This has moved quickly, and to a new club! Pity about that registration bug.

Daoud hitting a 9+ rating last season was pretty special.

The goals for and against in the final league table were nuts! I was tracking USM Bel Abbese through out the updates too. They are like a half way point for GF/GA in the league table.

Fingers crossed for next season that you can tick off the remaining achievements needed to be able to move on to the next country.

Thanks :D I had a couple of weeks off work which it's why it moved that quickly,it's a weird registration bug as I have never seen so many changes in a season when it comes to the second registration period.

Daoud was amazing and I am very confident he can hit over 35 goals this season if he can stay injury free.

I have never seen anything like that before....237 goals in 38 games,that averages at over six goals a game...USM Bel Abbese's ticket price of £2 is great for the entertainment you get :lol: 

I generally believe we can cross off the other two achievements from this list and I reckon we could even add a continental competition as we look to be one of the stronger teams in the Confederation Cup.

d63f92313b015c8155d0178ad57fcda7.png

ES Sétifienne - Ligue Professionnelle 1 Mobilis - Pre-Season - 2029/30

Season Preview - Expectations

Transfers (28/29,29/30) - Released (28/29,29/30)

I had to add screenshots of last seasons transfers due to the weird cut off date so I could show what we did during pre-season.We released eight players as there contracts were up.ideally I wanted to keep Patrick Noah and Abdellah Athmani and I tried to get them to sign a new contract but they wanted to leave as they wanted a new challenge,the rest on that list were not good enough to stay.As for the incomings,three players came in with Nguepissi and Elghoumari being direct replacements for Noah and Athmani,Remache comes in as a squad rotation player but has a lot of room to develop so he could eventually become an important player for the club.

Pre-Season Fixtures

398ef9a0aa302aa1db77d3b1680465d5.png

It was a slightly busier pre-season than usual thanks to the Confederation Cup Preliminary Round,we easily got past African Football Academy with a 12-1 aggregate win,Daoud did Daoud things and netted seven goals across the two games.As for the friendly results,we played some bigger teams and earned some credible results as we gained draws against Parma and Sampdoria so I am pretty confident going into the new season.

The Team

694eb7e0b0d84c863cc554e3067d1e6b.png2068ad6308eecb53643a9cc870024b2a.png

Ghiles Daoud

Abdelkrim Boudiaf

Ghislain Nguepissi

Moustapha Zongo

Youcef Osmani

Manager's Thoughts

Off the pitch it was a pretty quick transfer window as there wasn't much action in it as we only bought in three players and two of those were like for like replacements so the team cohesion isn't that far off where it was last season so that is a plus with us about to kick off our league campaign.The finances have seen a slight increase as we have sold more season tickets and we have had a new continental competition sponsorship deal which is slightly higher than the previous one,this combined with the brand new stadium we will be playing in could combine to make a golden age for ES Setif so it is pretty exciting times ahead for the club.

As for the expectations,I am aiming higher than the board,I will be prioritizing the league and Supercoupe as they are the two remaining competitions I need to win in Algeria before we complete it,the board don't care about the Supercoupe and want a top three finish in the league and I am confident we can achieve that pretty easily as we did it last season despite being mid-table when I took over,I'm not bothered by the Coupe d'Algerie as we won it last season,if we retain it then that's great but if we lose then I won't be too bothered.The other competition I will be taking seriously is the CAF Confederation Cup,I generally believe we are one of the strongest teams in the competition and we can get pretty far in the competition although I do believe the favourites would be Egyptain side Pyramids so if we can avoid them then I reckon we can make the finals.Let's see if we can end the tenth season of this save with a bang!

Edited by B.W.G

September 2030

Fixtures

4b68f9a7b93c1fbc079167cea44aaedd.png

League Table

94a166d2855de48e2fbee21a340ae903.png

Moral of the story for September.....mercy is for the weak!

We went on a absolute rampage in September as we won every game in very convincing fashion.The most important of these was the 5-2 victory over CR Belouizdad,this victory meant that I can cross the Supercoupe of the list of trophies I need to win in Algeria as we only need to win the league now.As for the league,we won all three games and scored 22 goals in the process which is absolutely crazy considering we are sitting in third place,our 12-0 win over RC Relizane set a new high scoring record with the previous record being set the week before (ASO Chlef beat JSM Bejaia 9-2!).As for the Confederation Cup,I actually feel bad for the side from Lethoso and at least they scored a goal in the second leg although conceding 26 in that same period must of crushed them.There was one bit of bad news to come from September as Daoud was ruled out injured for 4 weeks after the victory over CR Belouizdad,he should be fully fit from the 15/10 which is an international break.

October brings us six games,four in the league,one in the Confederation Cup and one in the Coupe d'Algerie.In the league we will be facing JSM Bejaia,MC El Eulma,MC Alger and IRB Sidii Aissa,I want us to carry on winning as the more points we amass now then the less we have to get in the second half of the season when all the teams register their strongest players!We still have to be cautious of MC El Eulma as they still have a pretty strong team even without their best players registered so they are the most likely to take something off us.As for the cups all I can say is I want to see progression made in both as I can't talk about the opposition due to neither draw being made.

October 2029

Fixtures

bb368a6f766509a14aadb47e4877cf9c.png

League Table

2402ce4f53237dc5d6eefd1bd18d0967.png

We've become a juggernaut as we won every game in convincing fashion as we climbed to the top of the table,we had three normal wins in the league,the 11-0 victory over IRB Sidi Aissa is the one that sticks out like a sore thumb,they were terrible but they were reduced to ten men it was already 4-0 and went down to nine men just after half time!No issues in the Confederation cup as we beat 10 man Foresters 11-0,the only downside to this match was Daoud going off injured again and this time he misses six weeks so he won't be returning until December.WA Boufarik actually put up more of a fight than some of the league teams as we beat them 5-1 in the cup,got to five WA Boufarik credit for actually attacking us.

We play five times in November,three in the league,one in the Confederation Cup and one in the Coupe d'Algerie.In the league we will be facing US Biskra,USM Bel Abbes and MC Oran,my aim is to carry on our form ,stay at the top and hopefully open up a bigger gap in the league.In the Confederation cup we play our second round second leg match against Foresters,we are 11-0 up after the first leg and I don't think it is even remotely possible to bottle this but I will be fielding a strong side anyway.In the Coupe d'Algerie we will be facing CS Constantine in the third round and is a rematch of last seasons final,I want to beat them and progress as I don't want to lose to a team I smashed in the final.

November 2029

Fixtures

18721eaebbab0dc5102572c5e94698e8.png

Table

31caa5aca4aa944cef4d82aa12b1d14c.png

We kept on going as we won every game in November,despite winning all three league matches we still only have a three point lead at the top of the table and with the new registration period coming up soon,things could get tricky for us,we had two straight forwards wins but we had to come from behind to beat MC Oran and get the three points.No issues in the Confederation Cup as we put twelve past Foresters to give us a 23-0 aggregate win but it will get more difficult now that we have hit the group stages.CS Constantine gave it a real go but we just about edged the game with a 3-1 victory but it was a very close match.

December brings us another seven games,four in the league and three in the Confederation Cup.In the league we will be facing ASO Chlef,WA Tiemcen,Paradou AC and JS Saoura,this is actually a pretty tough run as four teams are in the top eight so there really shouldn't be any heavy thrashings like we have done to other teams in the league games this season,my aim is to try and win them all and open up a gap at the top.In the Confederation Cup we will be facing Asante Kotoko (twice) and Vital'O,we have to be really careful of Asante Kotoko as they knocked out Pyramids and they were the side I thought were the strongest in the competition,we will need to be at our best to ensure we get the wins in those two matches,I don't really know much about Vital'O other than they are from Burundi,they are one of the weakest teams left in the competition and we should have no issue in beating them.

Youth Intake Preview

d1fb0d3c364eaa7f18a35c0de3e63b9d.png

That looks like a really good intake with at least five players to keep an eye on and it's a golden generation to boot,my hopes are now up so let's hope it doesn't let me down!

• 2 weeks later...

December 2029

Fixtures

76fadc0037e48ae33bb01f2d350fb8a2.png

Tables

d9278a4753a21222e4e22ff6a42d2de5.png

5b39c1bfa4cacb233a6060e3fc1b9e3b.png

Our onslaught of the league continued as we won al four games during December,despite our performances in the league,we are still only four points cleat at the the top of the table.We had three very easy wins but I will have to give JS Saoura a lot of credit as they gave us a massive scare and we had to come from behind twice during that match.The Confederation Cup group stages kicked off and we won all three matches but Asante Kotoko left us sweating as we had two narrow victories over the Ghanaian side but we are in a very solid position to qualify as we only need to get one point from the next three games.

We have three games in January and all of them are league games.We will be facing USM Algier,JS Kabylie and CR Belouzidad,all three matches will be played in twelve days before we go on a break so I think these three games will be the last three games before the teams change the players registered so I think it is important we win all three games and to see if we can increase the points gap before registration comes into play.

January 2030

Fixtures

d6d1dca9f9c5ee1adead38cd98a5e15f.png

Tables

c9e1220b524d93c693dfa1e70e3f0e39.png

We picked up seven from nine points in January which was a solid return as we opened up the gap to eleven points which is fantastic as it puts us in a better position going into the second half of the season.The game we dropped points in was against USM Algier,we were lucky to come out of it with a draw as we played that match with ten men for 52 minutes after Salhi was sent off for a stupid challenge.We had no issues against JS Kabylie while the score line against CR Belouzidad flattered the opposition as we should of won by a bigger margin but we picked up the points and that is the most important thing.

We play five times in February,two are league matches,another two are in the Confederation Cup and we also have a match in the Coupe d'Algerie.In the league we will be facing my old side OC Azazga and NA Hussein-Dey,these games will be played with the opposition fielding their strongest teams as they have registered their better players so it is hard to judge how we will do but I am pretty confident we can win both games.In the Confederation Cup we will be facing CA Bizerte and Vital'o,we only need to pick up one point from these two games to qualify for the next round and I think that will be easily done as Vital'o are the weakest team in the group and we should beat them.In the Coupe d'Algerie we will be facing US Chaouia,they are not in the same division as ourselves so anything less than a win will be completely unacceptable.

February 2030

Fixtures

1c908bd99cbab090b57117d69133c71f.png

Table

fdb74289e1fa90d978e4dd41b4d53867.png

We kicked off the month in embarrassing fashion as we were on the wrong side of a upset as we lost 3-2 to US Chaouia,to make it worse I actually fielded a close to full strength side and had 32 shots in the game compared to their six and we are still out!In the league everything went to plan as we won both games,the lead may have dropped to eight points but that is because we have played a game less than Paradou AC.The Confederation Cup saw us win both games in convincing fashion and that has seen us qualify for the quarter finals so everything went great in that competition.

March sees us play seven times,six in the league and one in the Confederation Cup.In the league we will be facing CS Constantine,MC Algier,RC Relizane,IRB Sidi Aissa,JSM Bejaia and MC El Eulma,on paper this is a pretty easy league month but I am expecting the need to rotate to the team so if we can get at least eleven points then that will be more than enough to keep us at the top.In the Confederation Cup we will be facing CA Bizerte,this game is a dead rubber for us as we have qualified for the quarter finals but I would like at least a draw as that would cement first place in the group.

Youth Intake 2030

56d06c7a64267009e741f45fc89216a5.png

Kada Tairi

Salah Mebarakou

Amar Bouchekrit

It was a pretty poor intake overall as only four players from this intake will be getting signed to a youth contract.Mebarakou and Bouchekrit could be useful in the future if I need backup players and squad players while Tairi will be a very good choice as a squad player who could get a decent amount of game time if rotation is needed.I will need to work on getting upgrades on youth facilities,junior coaching and youth recruitment if this is to improve in the future.

March 2030

Fixtures

d289bf2a14c4794adb09d5924294ac03.png

Table

a478abf4f8cafbd07a806c83da6f7f17.png

March saw us put in some fantastic work in the league as we won all six league games and we have opened up a thirteen point lead over Paradou AC at the top of the table,we had no issues with any of the matches as we fully controlled each game we played.The only other game we played in March was in the Confederation Cup,it's just as well that the game against CA Bizerte was a dead rubber as our attackers were impotent as we fell to a 2-0 defeat,I just can't believe we managed to have 22 shots and still lose the game!

April is the month from hell as we play nine times,seven are in the league and the other two are in the Confederation Cup.In the league we will be facing US Biskra,ASM Oran,MC Oran,CR Belouizdad,USM Alger,JS Kabylie and ASO Chlef,it's a much tougher month than last month as we are playing much better sides and this is made even tougher for us as I will have to use squad rotation due to the number of games we are playing during April so I am expecting to drop points but as long as we at least eight points clear then we will be in a very solid position.In the Confederation Cup we are facing off against South African side SuperSport Utd,I am expecting two very tough games so I will need my strongest team out if we are to meet the board's expectations and reach the semi-finals.

April 2030

Fixtures

91a3d8d5e67ab94a3573059636922fa0.png

Table

f122ded2fb343f59c5fb131e55a4ecdf.png

We picked up four wins from six which was a pretty good return as we stayed ten points clear of Paradou AC and we even have a game in hand on them as well so that is even better for us.We did lose twice as we lost 3-1 to CR Belouizdad in a game where we were terrible and this wasn't even our worse game of the month,the worse was the 4-0 loss to ASO Chlef,it was a really annoying match as we went down to ten men after 40 minutes and they went on and took advantage of that fact,no problem in the other four games as we smashed the opposition.The Confederation Cup saw us pull off an amazing 12-1 aggregate win over SuperSport Utd,we then drew 2-2 against Angolan side Petro de Luanda,this was a pretty good result for us as we were away from home and now we have two away goals to our name!

May and June will see us play at least eight times but that may change depending on the result in the Confederation Cup.In the league we will wrap up our league campaign with games against USM Bel Abbes,Paradou AC,JS Kabylie,JS Saoura,WA Tiemcen,NA Hussein-Dey and OC Azazga,we are in strong position to win the league but we need to pick up a few wins as we will be facing Paradou AC as well and we may need to rotate teams due to our participation in the Confederation Cup.I think we should easily win four of our remaining six league games and that should be enough for the title.In the Confederation Cup we play our second leg against Petro de Luanda,the tie is balanced at 2-2 so we need to be at our best if we get through as they are a very good side,if we win then we will face either ASEC Mimosas or Enyimba Aba and either side will be a very difficult team to face as both teams have a very good team.

Edited by B.W.G

2 minutes ago, Hootieleece said:

Looking to bring any Ex-Patriates from France for the team?

There's been four players I've looked at who would be really good additions to the team but their wage demands are a massive problem.The cheapest player of the four wants £6,250 p.w which is more than double my top earner!

May/June 2030

Fixtures

3adfa0e4bd3cb5591bc989fe30cdc1cc.png

Table

761c31bcd7558856b61513677a31b82a.png

What a month that was as we finished off our league campaign with six wins from seven as we clinched the title which means Algeria is now done.I can't complain about the loss to JS Saoura as the better side won but we probably should of dropped points against NA Hussein-Dey but we managed to capitalize on two mistakes very late on in that match.In the Confederation Cup we had a brilliant performance against Petro de Luanda which we won 4-2 to give us a 6-4 aggregate victory over the very impressive Angolan side.In the final we faced ASEC Mimosas,it was a very nervy affair but a sequence of events won us the match,ASEC went down to ten men in the 78th minute and Daoud converted the penalty in the 79th and we were in cruise control after that as they never threatened us.

End of Season update to follow then onto American Samoa we go!

906b8fab4bd061c2eebd5e907189c3c0.png

Ligue 1 Professionnelle 1 Mobilis - End of Season - 2029/30

Season Review

Transfers - Released

Due to pre-season and transfer window dates being completely different,not everything was shown in the two above screenshots.We actually released eight players,two of these eight I really wanted to keep but they had no interest in signing a new deal.We let two players leave on a free,one went out on loan for developmental reasons and we sold Delhoum for £26.5k,I was generally surprised at getting that much as his contract was up at the end of the season so I was  expecting offers of £0 for him!We bought in three players for a combined fee of £107k,two of these players were direct replacements for players we lost on a free and Remache was bought in to strengthen the midfield.

Fixtures 1 - 2 - 3

Competitions

Ligue 1 Professionnelle 1 Mobilis - Winners

b258fe4c4a9ead0d475967acba3120d1.png

This was pretty straight forward thanks to the registration bug which happened in Algeria.We easily won the league by a margin of sixteen points and it was a fully deserved title victory as no one really came close to us,all points dropped came in the 2030 section of the season which is pretty annoying but by the time April came round,we already had one hand on the title. Unsurprisingly we set a new goals scored record but we also set a new record for wins and points as well.

CAF Confederation Cup - Winners

2bea5b86a56fe1008461650e2cea8bf4.png

The early part of this competition was really easy as we won all six games which lead to the group stages.The group stages saw us in a group which contained ourselves,Asante Kotoko,CA Bizerte and Vital'o,we finished that off with a record of 5-0-1 with our loss being against CA Bizerte.The quarter finals saw us smash SuperSport Utd with a 12-1 aggregate victory while the semi-finals saw us go through with a 6-4 aggregate victory over Angolan side Petro de Luanda.The final against ASEC Mimosas was a very nervy affair but as you can see from the screenshot,a sequence of events saw us clinch the win as we were in cruise control after Daoud's 79th minute penalty as the Ivorian team never threatened us after Yoboua's sending off.

Coupe d'Algerie - 4th Round

0f666f4b336afc06d98b3bd28e373a77.png

We made it to the 4th round where we were on the receiving end of an upset despite fielding a near full strength team.....embarrassing.#

Supercoupe d'Algerie - Winners

2cdcf82765e128054258d82cbfaee183.png

No issues in the Supercoupe as we were always in control of the match and fully deserved the win.Can't say I was too happy about CR Belouizdad's second goal as it came from sloppy play in defence!

Players,Stats and Awards

Overall Best XI

Accolades 1 - 2 - Best XI

06832b34cb66fe67ae867656992e929d.png

Oussama Belaid

Abdelkrim Boudiaf

Laid Boussouf

Moustapha Zongo

Toufik Bacha

Manager's Thoughts

Algeria is now done and dusted as we won the two competitions we need to win and that was the league and the Supercoupe and we won both of those in convincing fashion.We also even won a competition that's wasn't on the list on competitions to win and that was the Confederation Cup but it is great to see me win something on the continent.The team was absolutely sensational and I have to point out Boudiaf and his phenomenal performance up front as he netted 71 goals this season and that is a record I don't think will ever be broken in my save.The finances at the club aren't great as they are down to £2.3 MILLION but that has taken out the chunk used to upgrade the youth facilities and that will probably go down further as I want to get some more upgrades to leave the club with a brighter future.

With Algeria now being done,they will be leaving this save and we will be moving onto American Samoa,there aren't any jobs going yet but their season kicks off in two months time so there may be a job going in a few months.I am not expecting to be staying long in American Samoa long as there are only two competitions to win and they are the league and the cup,there are only eleven teams to play as in American Samoa so that could make the wait a bit longer but onto new pastures we go!

Career Stats

Link - (for entire career)

996cf9cd2a3a881ef89c1c39bd3e6628.png

League Changes

037b9013c00906e3f85bf479b1a1ccf8.png

c01687e5a001a1c1189c92ae8b4b4f2c.png

With Algeria now being done,Argentina now will be added to the save.Argentina will be the most challenging nation to date as they are one of the better leagues in the game and I will be doing four tiers of Argentina which sounds hellish as I wasn't expecting to find a four tier database of Argentina!

That was a pretty amazing season, almost maintaining 5 goals/ game to win both the league and the continent’s competition! :applause:

71 goals is also spectacular :eek:

11 games a season is not going to give many chances early on for a job, and also to complete.

10 minutes ago, Sonic Youth said:

That was a pretty amazing season, almost maintaining 5 goals/ game to win both the league and the continent’s competition! :applause:

71 goals is also spectacular :eek:

11 games a season is not going to give many chances early on for a job, and also to complete.

Boudiaf was spectacular throughout the season,there is no way his 71 goal tally in a season will be beaten in this save!

Don't need to worry about a job in American Samoa as I have one lined up and there is still two games of the season left :lol: 

Edited by B.W.G

6cd4d7ef9fbf567b5c78f1d4803fb0ae.png

FFAS Senior League - New Club - 2030

The Offer

73154c0eeccf5396ac3f74a5a557e76d.png

Club Background

b6d0c1d3ceebb89cd69b723b1f3504df.png

The Team

4eea81d3623090410fd78ac5025554bd.png

Current League Position

1149d73d218164af3f89df55ba297880.png

Manager's Thoughts

I honestly don't know what to make of this situation and I think I may be working under a trigger happy chairman.As you can see,Pago Youth have sacked their managed and are currently fifth place while being four points off the top of the table and having two games left to play.The team also came in third in the President's Cup so it looks like they aren't that far off from being at the top.There are quite a few weak areas that I need to work on in the future,the main ones being MC,DC,DL,AML and AMR,if we can strengthen these areas then I reckon the team could be the strongest in the league.

I will be in charge for two games before the end of the season and they are against Taputimu Youth and Ilaoa & To'omata,if we can win both of these games then we could win the title which is absolutely crazy but I doubt that will happen.I will be using a 4-2-3-1 as that was recommended to me in my inbox and I will deal with any transfers during the massive break of roughly eight months!

January 2031

Fixtures

ad33c67e8afaef09f7580123baf77576.png

Table

e2851ba5a16ac5578c9d69cf9a57f584.png

Two games and two wins and we didn't really have any issues in either game as both Taputimu Youth and Ilaoa & To'omata were reduced to ten men in the first half.The only difference between the two matches was that we took our foot off the gas against Ilaoa & To'omata and kept it to three goals instead of going all out.

Might just do a brief end of season update to show how the club did overall then it's a long grind to the new season as it doesn't start till September!

On 26/08/2021 at 03:22, Sonic Youth said:

I thought for a moment when you said you had two games to go, that you’re about to tick off one of the two in this league :D

The possibility of it happening was their but the perfect scenario just didn't happen although I did beat the champs 6-0 :lol: 

Youth Intake Preview

09e9f7a26a0c89ac0c6e8f580131549e.png

Only thing to note is that there maybe two players from this intake who have any sort of potential as other than those two it is expected to be a very poor crop of players but we will find out in May just how bad this intake actually is.

Youth Intake 2031

689f99a006e6b3bbb121fac64f35dfea.png

Joe Taga'i

It was a bit hard to work out the potential of the players due to all of them having the same potential rating so it's a case of wait and see how these players develop but I doubt the majority of them won't be making the first team any time soon.

The one who will make the first team is Joe Taga'i and he will be moving to the first team immediately as he is already a very useful squad player due to his versatility,his versatility will also allow me to use different formations as I will be able to use 4-3-3 more effectively as well as going three at the back if I need to.I am quite excited to see if he can develop into a star player at the club.

7 minutes ago, Sonic Youth said:

Sounds then like a successful youth intake getting Joe Taga’i in.

There was only a couple of negatives about him,these are his low determination personality and his consistency rating,the latter isn't really as big as of a problem at the minute as he won't be playing every game but low determination is a bit of annoyance and the only way I can sort that out is by putting him in a mentoring group to see if it can rise.

2 hours ago, B.W.G said:

There was only a couple of negatives about him,these are his low determination personality and his consistency rating,the latter isn't really as big as of a problem at the minute as he won't be playing every game but low determination is a bit of annoyance and the only way I can sort that out is by putting him in a mentoring group to see if it can rise.

You can also raise determination by criticism of poor performance/training etc.

FFAS Senior League - Pre-Season - 2031

Season Preview - Expectations

Transfers (2031,2032) - Released (2031,2032)

The joys of only being able to offer non-contracts to players,eight players came in and nine left the club and a couple of those did so without actually playing a game for the club,talk about frustrating.When it came to players being released,nothing happened as I didn't need to let anyone go due to the contracts not expiring and I haven't let anyone go willingly.

Pre-Season Fixtures

3f84730a39250b008eefa30dcd2120a5.png

There wasn't much to do for pre-season fixtures as Lupe o le Soaga B were the only team outside of American Samoa I could face while we played our B side just to help with fitness as we are nearly at the starting point of the new season.

The Team

6463baf31fb3e7d9b058b0889eab6e71.png5d79d9ea1807c6caaddeb86e72c21058.png

Walter Oeti

Sonny Langkilde

Austin Sione

Kuresa Sione

Ene Taga'i

Manager's Thoughts

First up I will apologize for no end of season update as the season review section didn't come up at the end of the season and I kept pressing continue in hopes it would come but it didn't happen.On the transfer front,I hate non-contracts as there tends to be too much turnover in players and this was the case during the offseason as we bought in eight players and lost nine so there won't be much cohesion in the team at the start of the season which is quite annoying.The finances are great but the board wouldn't do anything for upgrades so that maybe a case of waiting a bit longer as I've not been at the club that long,any upgrades would be massive for the club as it would make the stand out in American Samoa.The one thing that has interested me during the off season is that three clubs in the league have turned semi-professional so it's nice to see the evolution in football in this country,

As for this season,the pressure is well and truly on as the board want us to win both the league and the cup.It's definitely doable as we weren't that far off last season and with a full season,I reckon we could gain extra points as the team becomes more familiar with my tactics.As for the President's Cup,the team came third last season so they were not far off from reaching the final and despite some of the losses in the transfer window,I generally believe we are a stronger team and we will not be so reliant on star players in the team although they will play a big part if we are to be successful.If we are to meet the board's expectations then that means American Samoa will be done by the end of the season!

Auguest 2031

Fixture

ab0a2f0160b85ba9b9f678e014194715.png

Table

d973fe1486f037e3548b3e5766068b94.png

It was an excellent start to the season as we beat Lion Heart 6-2,I am happy for the most part with the way we played but I wasn't happy about conceding twice in three minutes between 55 and 57 minutes as both goals could of been avoided.We also had a very late flurry as Koroiadi score the fourth goal in the 89th minute while Austin Sione scored in the 90th and 95th minute!

We have four games in September with all of them being in the league,we will be facing PanSa East,Tafuna Jets,Black Roses and Utulei.It's too early in the season to see how we should do but looking at the title odds this season,we are facing four of the bottom five teams in the league so I am hoping that we are able to show why we are title favourites and possibly net at least ten points during September.

September 2031

Fixtures

fef957ad4af545ccb3062fbf819d5e20.png

Table

30dd2dd80345221aa419ccb0cc888cd7.png

It looks good on paper but September made me sweat a lot as we were only really comfortable in one game and that was the match against Black Roses.It took late goals to beat both PanSa East and Utulei so I am ecstatic with those wins while we had a lucky escape against Tafuna Jets as we very nearly blew a three goal lead.I think the biggest problem was that due to a lack of quality in American Samoa,when you lose a talented player then you will notice the difference and we lost five in September due to Olympic games qualifying and it was easy to see in the last three games of the month but at least they will be back in October!

We have four games in Ocotber,three in the league and one in the President's Cup.In the league we will be facing Royal Puma,Vaiala Tongan and Ilaoa & To'omata,I've been impressed with how we have played so far so if it can continue then that will be brilliant but to ensure we are top then I will like to win at least two of the games as we will be going into the split soon.In the President's Cup we will be facing Vaiala Tongan,the board want us to win the competition so I have to beat them to move on as I don't really want to disappoint the board!

October 2031

Fixtures

22166bb67962dd0bd3655b085675227f.png

Table

01b24cca8cc264d77f8884d514ef7e41.png

It was a very hard fought month in all the league games but we managed to come out with three wins from three which has left us sitting at the top with a seven point lead over Utulei.Once again a late goal secured us the win but this time it was against Royal Puma,a quickfire double from Sione secured the win against Vaiala Tongan in the league while a effort from Langkilde from jsut outside the area secured the points against Ilaoa & To'omata.We had no issues in the cup as we smashed Vaiala Tongan 5-1,it's a bit weird but the opposition fully rotated the team from the week before so it was a easy win.

Three games in November at the minute but it will end up being more as I am pretty sure that the split starts.We play twice in the league pre-split and we have games against Green Bay and Taputimu Youth,we are guaranteed to be top going into the split but I would like to pick up more points as it would give us a better advantage in the race for the title.We also have our President's Cup semi-final against Taputimu Youth,we need to beat them to give me a shot at meeting the board's expectations as they want us to win the competition,a win would also mean we are guaranteed to better last seasons performance when they came 3rd in the President's Cup.

November 2031

Fixtures

2233e6036c46fd75d33c4c5f2333d5e4.png

Table

dfac7847bacccea57f767c0a0e4aa4a6.png

We won both games pre-split which was great as it gave us a better advantage going forward and this included a superb 4-0 victory over Taputimu Youth.We started off the split by picking up four points,we came back from 2-0 down to get a draw against Utulei so I am happy with with that point and we were unlucky not to win the game after hitting the woodwork in the 90th minute,we were always comfortable against Lion Heart but it took a while to break them down and when we did we never looked back.The President's Cup saw a second half demolition job against Taputimu Youth as all four goals came in the second half as we progressed to the final.

The next update will be December and January together,we have nine games left to play with eight of them being in the league and the other in the President's Cup.The top priority for me comes in the President's Cup where we will be facing PanSa East in the final,just going off form in the league shows we should win the game but we still need to be careful as it is a one off game but I am confident we can win.With the remaining eight league games,there will be a lot of rotation due to having to squeeze the games in a short amount of time,to secure the title we need to pick up fourteen points from our remaining games and that is something we should be able to do as I feel we are just getting into our stride so I am expecting us to come out with a double by the time we have finished our last game of the season.

39 minutes ago, Sonic Youth said:

It’s all going smoothly, the cup final and a nice points buffer to second :thup:

It went well up until December,that was pretty rough but we got through it in one piece....just about :lol: 

December 2031 + January 2032

Fixtures

cdc9b97a685d657372d8dd8e2cae66b8.png

Table

b2332c0b04be50f7da68b891e0e4809b.png

We got to the magical 47 point mark which I said should be enough for the title and it in the end it was more than enough to win the title so I am over the moon with that.We picked up thirteen points from twenty four and it was a pretty torrid time overall due to the amount of rotation we had to do and I can say we were lucky that we didn't drop more points than what we did.We also had the small matter of the President's Cup final against PanSa East,this was probably the most comfortable 1-0 you would probably ever see as the opposition barely attacked us and the only reason we didn't win by more is that my attackers had an off day.With this done I can now officially say that American Samoa is done.

Next update will be a brief end of season update as American Samoa doesn't seem to give the full season review then a one post special about our Oceania Champions League campaign which will probably end in the preliminary group stage!

FFAS Senior League - End of Season - 2031

Transfers (2031,2032) - Released (2031,2032)

It was a pretty busy season when it came to transfers just due to the fact that American Samoa sees literally all the players in the country being on non-contracts and this causes every team in teh country to be active.In total we lost eleven players to other teams and two of these actually left without even playing a game for the club in which I have to ask....where's the loyalty!?I bought in eight players and only six of these would play as two would leave before a ball is kicked for the new season but overall I think we were stronger than what we were due to having better strength in depth.

Fixtures 1 - 2

Competitions

FFAS Senior League - Winners

d16ced79a018ff8e81ccd692cabe8e24.png

I said back in November that 47 points would be enough for the title and it turned out it was enough as we win the title by ten points.We were great pre-split as we won all ten games,after the split occurred we went 5-2-3 and that was enough for us to gain the title as the other teams in the title group had similar form to ourselves so I am extremely grateful for the teams form pre-split as that is what led to this.

President's Cup - Winners

9a841ccb929c31e4989c95dec44a86dd.png

Only three games in this competition due to there being a small of teams in the country.We easily disposed of Vaiala Tongan and Taputimu Youth in the quarter-finals and semi-finals as we progressed to the final.The final was against PanSa East,the match itself was really comfortable and we really should of scored more but we were never in danger of losing the game as PanSa East were that bad.

The Team

f94e09246305cdaa2543858974b5a438.png

Austin Sione

Kuresa Sione

Elama Koroiadi

Sonny Langkilde

Ene Taga'i

Manager's Thoughts

The board wanted us to win both the league and cup and I am proud to say that I did so which means American Samoa can be crossed off the list of nations that I need to complete.The league looked pretty comfortable in the end as we won it by ten points but that is down to winning all ten games pre-split as that gave us a massive advantage.The cup was straight forward and we had three games which provided no difficulty for us but winning the trophy was the most important thing to me.The finances are great for a club this size as we have £2million in the bank,the finances are that great that the board have actually accepted a request to improve the clubs youth facilities so that is a massive plus for the club overall as they will be able to produce better youth players and they will be able to keep them for at least two seasons as youth players have a different contract!

With American Samoa now done I am supposed to be moving to Andorra but there isn't any jobs in the second tier as of yet so I will remain here on a month to month contract as I want to do the clubs attempt at the Oceania Champions League.We have been drawn against Tupapa Maraerenga,Ha'amoko and Lupe o le Soaga,this is a preliminary group so it contains the title winners of the really small nations so it will be pretty close overall so it's a case of wait and see what happens.

Career Stats

Link - (For entire career)

ac55219278d8b8c5ddf63e6061fc773d.png

Ocean Champions League

Preliminary Group Stage

Fixtures

eba18aa52a54515482d7b44fc7ccd50e.png

Table

7972f65613edf1ef6f9b21d1614362e0.png

The Preliminary Group Stage was a walk in the park as we easily won all three games in convincing fashion as we topped the group and actually qualified after playing two games.The wins over Lupe o le Soaga and Ha'amoko were great as Samoa and Tonga are rivals of American Samoa so it was nice to beat teams from those two countries.

Group Stage Draw

68cd74b2d60c7a0b4124564fcc9e6bf6.png

This is actually the weakest group of the four as we avoided teams from New Zealand,Fiji and Solomon Islands,those three nations are the big three of Oceania but even though it's the weakest group,I still think we are not good enough to qualify.

Edited by B.W.G

Youth Intake Preview

b20b3e0152c80c5994f980a0eb382a40.png

So we have a right winger coming though who is the standout star of the Youth Intake and there isn't much else to say about it as the intake preview states don't expect much.This will be the clubs last intake at this level as the youth facility upgrade ends in June so from next season there should be better quality players coming through.