Perfection isn't a destination but a journey.

B.W.G

April 2026

Fixtures

4c7a455d79bd024dfbc31ed166d59260.png

Table

da653fdda50dc94456a9e1ebdfa257e2.png

The madness that is the third tier of Algerian football continued through April as we on both our matches and moved up to fifth place.We won both games which means we are five points behind the leaders but to see five teams in the title race with two games left is nuts.We the better team in the win against WA Rouiba and it was quite high scoring like I predicted so I was releived to come out with the win.The win against OMR El Annasser was amazing as we were reduced to ten men in the 86th minute so to score a winner late on with ten men was nothing short of sensational!

May brings us the last two league games of the season and we will wrap up our campaign with games against SS Sidi Aich and JS Ei Biar,all we can do is hope to win both games then hope things go our way as that is the only way we can win the title.I doubt it will happen as it would require both the top two teams to lose both games while 3rd and 4th both lose at least one game each so I might as well rule myself out of the title race now!

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

May 2026

Fixtures

778d68ca32e3f66b46452172f960b0dd.png

Table

4e3e1a9c0e2fb0ba9516659faf314a51.png

We fell just short in the end as we picked up three points in May and we finished six points behind the eventual winners.We kicked off the month with a fantastic 4-0 win over SS Sidi Aich but we ended up on the losing side in our thrilling 5-3 defeat against,I am really annoyed with what transpired as we actually clawed things back to lead the game 3-2 and we threw it away!All in all we had a great performance since I took over and it has given me a solid foundation to build upon.

End of season update to follow then onto my first full season in charge of OC Azazga and carry on my quest to get out of the third tier.

92c2d255727fb5e58361d84bf25cd5b2.png

Olympique Cheurfa Azazga - Ligue Nationale-Centre - End of Season - 2025/26

Season Review

Transfers - Released

Four players in and one player out from the previous manager,doesn't seem too bad when comes to transfer dealings as all four players would play some part in the season.

Fixtures 1 - 2

Competitions

Ligue Nationale Centre - 5th Place

96000d27aeecde374c0f7fde68d14d20.png

Considering we were near the relegation zone when I took over,I can say we did really where to finish in fifth place and only six points behind the league winners.If we can make the right signings during pre-season then I think we can actually win the title next season.My record for the club was 9-2-2 so which is a very solid start to my life at the club.

Coupe D'Algerie - 2nd Round

f8e46fdf77fdae6ed00dd5e8fc5503c5.png

The previous manager may have crashed out in the second round but it was a very gutsy performance from the side as they narrowly lost to Ligue 2 opposition in MO Constantine.

Players,Stats and Awards

Overall Best XI

Accolades 1 - 2 - Best XI

067934d8c41142a4ba25afff701a610a.png

M.Messaoudi

C.Boussouar

Boualem Amrane

Malik Khiat

Karim Loucif

Manager's Thoughts

I took over about halfway through the season and I am really pleased that we managed to finish in fifth place and we were even in the title race due to how it close it was going into the final game of the season although defeat on the last day completely buried the very slim hope I had of the title.The one thing this has done for me is that the foundation is there for me to build upon and if I can get the right signings then we should be able to compete and win the title next season as only the winner goes up,that actually makes it easier in a perfectionist save as I want to win all trophies available in a country so only one promotion spot via the title means that will be ticked off.There is no money at the club so there isn't a point in talking about upgrades and looking at Algeria as a whole,there isn't any money in the country until we hit top flight!

As for next season,the board want us to get a top three spot,for me that isn't ambitious enough as I want to be gunning for the title.During pre-season I will be looking at getting one player for each of the positions as that will increase the strength of the team,I do have to be careful due to the registration rules of only having 25 players in the team so some players will get upset but I want to progress and I don't care who I upset to do so.There is one weird thing in the club vision,there isn't any expectations given for the cup and tit doesn't even mention the cup so that will be a case of wait and see.Time to dive into the transfer window and build a team worthy of winning promotion!

Career Stats

Link - (for entire career)

2316a7137928019c62f25503aeae2913.png

Olympique Cheurfa Azazga - Ligue Nationale-Centre - Pre-Season - 2026/27

Season Preview - Expectations

Transfers - Released

Three players left the club after I released them,I had no problems in releasing them as they were not good enough for the team.As for actual transfers,all I can say is the joy of only being able to offer non-contracts,we lost three players to other teams but we bought five players in,I actually think that we are stronger now as we now have better strength in depth.

Pre-Season Fixtures

31e616a7c153ac6054ef507966f145cf.png

It was a pleasing pre-season as we won all four games which is good for us going into the new season as it keep morale higher and having played more pre-season games then our divisional rivals,the match sharpness will be at a higher level so I will be hoping to make a flying start to the season.

The Team

406abf7da2b6d3cc7da83131b9e325f6.png7f82bc7e4517530e8d6ca17ff22a85a9.png

Malik Khiat

M.Messaoudi

Boualem Armane

Mohamed Athmani

Karim Loucif

Manager's Thoughts

There isn't much to talk about when it came to pre-season as very little happened in the transfer window as only five players came in whereas a total of six left the club but I still think the overall strength of the team has improved so that will be a plus for us.The financial status says the club's finances are okay but the reality is that it should be classed as insecure as we are £69k in debt which by the standards we are playing at,is actually quite a bit of money.

As for this season,originally the board wanted a top three finish in the league and they have now changed this as they want us to get promotion by winning the league so the pressure has been turned up for this season.We don't have any stand out players if the media dream XI is anything to go by so we will have to rely on being a complete unit as we are predicted to finish 3rd in the league behind CRB Dar El Beida and WA Boufarik,I know we can beat both teams but it looks like it could be another close run league this season so the results against the top teams will be vital.As for the cup,the board want us to reach the third round but I think it will be dependant on who we draw so we could get to the third round if we get easier teams unlike last season where the club was drawn against a second tier side in the second round.Time to see if we can make our first completeion in Algeria this season!

September 2026

Fixtures

bbef04a14bb053eb6d5828db119ba5d2.png

Table

0f8e1826d8f650d45a745992e46fdb04.png

Two games and two wins in September meant it was the perfect start for us as we finished the month in second place due to goals scored!We were comfortable in both games and that includes the 2-1 win over WR Bentalha as they didn't score their consolation goal till the 94th minute.

Four games in October,three in the league and one in the cup.In the league we will be facing ES Berrouaghia,WA Rouiba and USM Cheraga.Ideally we need to win all three games as that will almost certainly put us at the top but at the same time it's still early days into the season and the new players are still getting used to the team,this means cohesion isn't at it's best at the moment but will almost certainly improve in the future.As for the cup,I have no idea on who we are facing as the draw hasn't been made yet but progress will probably depend on the draw so fingers crossed for an easier draw.

October 2026

Fixtures

cf1d71eaed18d6eb21830eabe2553be6.png

League Table

0a98a32b6df69a2f62a1682a1c2ea6e2.png

What a month that was as we won all four games during October which meant we went up to second place and we progressed in the cup.In the league we had two solid wins over ES Berrouaghia and USM Cheraga while the match against WA Rouiba was a great win but we had some problems in defence as we made stupid mistakes,we finished the month in second place while we are one point behind OMR El Annasser but we do have a game in hand as well.No issues in the cup as we sashed USM Cheraga to progress to the third round which meets the board's expectations.

November is a busy month with six games,five in the league and one in the cup.In the league we will be facing IRB laghouat,OMR El Annasser,WB Ain Benian,WA Boufarik and IB Khemis-El-Khechba,we have a game in hand which is great as that could send us top but the match against OMR El Annasser is the biggest of the month as it is a battle of the top two,if we can win that then we will have an early advantage in the title race so I will be going in all guns blazing in November.In the cup we will be facing USMM Hadjout,I am happy we have gotten to this stage so there is no pressure on me in this match but I know we are up against it as we are playing a team in the division above us so we'll try our best to cause an upset.

November 2026

Fixtures

73d5acaecc0c4e109c8eb70a557ecd48.png

League Table

b76a1cce2a39199514820dc1367309d8.png

What a month that was as we won every single game in pretty convincing fashion.For the league games,the only game where we actually needed luck was the match against IRB Laghouat,we were actually losing 2-1 when they were reduced to ten men and we took advantage of that by going 3-2 up,IRB Laghouat then had another player sent off as we ended up winning 5-2.The win againat OMR El Annasser was massive as they were the nearest title challengers,we finished the month off with an eleven point advantage at the top which is brilliant.In the cup we destroyed USMM Hadjout,we were apparently an easy tie for the second tier side but as you can see things didn't go according to their plan!

Just the three games in December,all three are in the league and we will be facing JSM Cheraga,CRB Dan El Beida and SS SIdi Aich.No matter what happens we will finish the month at the top but I would like to win the games to keep the advantage up.This on paper should be an easy run but we will still have to be careful as there isn't a lot of different in quality so anyone can beat anyone in this league.

Youth Intake Preview

e1be1c990807ba62c282c6663a998e9f.png

Quite a weird "golden generation" as there only seems to be one player to keep an eye on and that is a goalkeeper.I will have to wait for the players to come through in April to have a better look at who we have gotten but at least I know one position!

December 2026

Fixtures

4d1a493973968ae989bc6ca97bcc7e50.png

Table

fca597af035238e78ff0a357d478498c.png

Not our best month when you compare it to recent months but we still went through December unbeaten.We had a lot of luck in the first game as we were reduced to ten men after 3 minutes,we equalized in the 10th minute,reduced to 9 men halfway through the second half and scored a 90th minute winner....what a roller coaster ride that was!As for the two draws,I feel the attack let us down as we were the better side in both games but there isn't anything we can do now except for move on.We still have a nine point lead at the top which is a healthy lead at the halfway point so let's hope we can carry this on going into the second half of the season.

We have four games in January,three in the league and one in the cup.In the league we will be locking horns against WR bentalha,JS El Biar and ES Berrouaghia,it's a decent of fixtures for us this month so I would like us to return to winning ways as we dropped stupid points in December so we need to avoid doing the same things in January if we are to keep our advantage at the top.In the Cup we will be facing ASO Chief,they are a top flight team who are doing really well at the minute as they are sitting in sixth so I don't think we stand a chance of progressing despite having home advantage!

Well that hasn’t taken long to achieve, topping the Algerian third tier! Powering along nicely. The next round of the cup will be interesting to see if they underestimate you!

Also, what happened in the 6th game in your last club in Europe?

Just now, Sonic Youth said:

Well that hasn’t taken long to achieve, topping the Algerian third tier! Powering along nicely. The next round of the cup will be interesting to see if they underestimate you!

Also, what happened in the 6th game in your last club in Europe?

I've not really overhauled the team so that has probably helped in topping the league as the players are more used to each other,

The most amazing thing happened we drew with Napoli while Benfica lost,the Albanian side finished third in the group :lol: 

67298c47b6e73e3bf629f748984c43f9.png

The Albanian side got through due to have Away goals scored rule in the Champions League due to the results between them and Benfica.

January 2027

Fixtures

9da8c254c7b8f3f46f2d3aee9918dd89.png

Table

5b791680703848fdb40403b1e4c717c1.png

Performance wise it was a fantastic month all around and that even includes the cup defeat.In the league we picked up three wins and that saw us go back to eleven points clear at the top of the table with seven games to go.The first two wins of the month were fantastic while the last win in the league was a good bounce back from the defeat earlier in the week,eleven points ahead with seven games to go means that the title is ours to lose.As for the cup,we gave it our best shot but we fell just short against ASO Chlef but we took the top flight side all the way to penalties so I can say at least we didn't go out without a fight.

We have four games in February and we will be facing WA Rouiba,USM Cheraga,IRB Laghouat and OMR El Annasser.If we can carry on our current league form then that will be great,there is a small possibility that we can actually win the title this month if we can win every game,we do have two very tough fixtures as we play both second and third so we will need to be at our absolute best if we are to get results against them.As long as we are still at the top come the end of the month then it won't be too bad of a month.

3 minutes ago, Sonic Youth said:

Another top month, and unlucky against in the cup’s penalty shootout.

It looks a matter of time before promotion is wrapped up.

Thanks!

We beat WA Roubia in our first game of the month while OMR El Annasser drew so it really could be this month we get promoted,

1 minute ago, Hootieleece said:

How many letters in the Alphabet do you think you will get through?

KUTGW!

Makoto got to the end of the letter B so I need to get to the letter C at worse but I will still be playing this save when FM 22 comes out.I will keep going till my laptop packs in and I have to get another one.I want to beat the current world record of 333 seasons :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Hootieleece said:

How many letters in the Alphabet do you think you will get through?

KUTGW!

I keep meaning to ask what happened to the last save, just after getting out of Asia and into South America.

2 minutes ago, Sonic Youth said:

I keep meaning to ask what happened to the last save, just after getting out of Asia and into South America.

I've still got it,just needed a break from it as I was a bit disappointed that we managed to win the Copa Libertadores in 2 seasons while managing in Peru as I was expecting a longer battle in what is rated the worse nation in South America!

February 2027

Fixtures

05385c2d8a3ec59388e35712009ce6de.png

Table

525318488136f76e008edf62dd4b1595.png

What a fantastic month that was as we won all four games in the league which has left us with an eighteen point lead with six games left to play so we have one hand on the title now.We started the month off great as we comfortably beat WA Rouiba and USM Cheraga while we had two nervy victories against IRB Laghouat and OMR EL Annasser,the latter of these wins was a massive victory as they are our nearest title challengers so there isn't a lot they can do now!

Just the two games in March and we will be facing WB Ain Benian and WA Boufarik,all we need to do is get one point from the remaining six games to win the title.I want to get that done in March,we should be able to do it against WB Ain Benian as they are the easier of the two teams we are facing while WA Boufarik will be a difficult game as they were predicted to finish second in the league.

19 minutes ago, B.W.G said:

I've still got it,just needed a break from it as I was a bit disappointed that we managed to win the Copa Libertadores in 2 seasons while managing in Peru as I was expecting a longer battle in what is rated the worse nation in South America!

Fair enough.

I guess after Asia, your management skills were sharpened and when you got access to better players, were able to use them that bit better.

Peru was unexpected, that the Copa came before the league! Though I saw winning it in the opposite light :)

March 2027

Fixture

97c1cc34d04153c691fce49d177acc20.png

Table

91d6dd8e5d60ecc225cd9872e6b1418c.png

Two games and two win saw us win the title and that is one competition down and four to go in Algeria.We kicked off the month with a second half show againat WB Ain Benian as the first half had nothing worth to note.The match against WA Boufarik was supposed to be the toughest of the two games and we destroyed them 4-1.It's been great going from the team seeing as we had no players in the media dream XI!

Two more games in April and we will be facing IB Khemis-El-Khechna and JSM Cheraga.With having the title already won,I really shouldn't care about the results but the unbeaten season is still on so I don't want to lose either match in April.April will also see our next youth intake with a goalkeeper being the highlight of the intake according to the youth intake preview.

Youth Intake 2027

b1cabd297fab0d091e4724d77fecfdff.png

It's another one of these intakes where it's really hard to distinguish who the best player out of the intake is.All these players will be getting signed anyway as they are better than a lot of the players in the youth teams.If we're basing it off current ability then Mourad Raiah and Mohamed Hamidi are the standout players but it's highly unlikely we will be seeing any of them for a while as they all need a lot of development.

April 2027

Fixtures

fffe4d012ec90adcdc13c4c033b04383.png

League Table

12862bcc1e7ee0cb41bd7a12888b45b5.png

Our unbeaten run is still going strong after picking four points up from the two games in April.Unfortunately we were under performing in both games and we got lucky in both games.Both teams were the better side so it was fortunate that we were the more clinical.This was particularly the case on the match against JSM Cheraga,all four of our goals were scored in the first half while the won the second half 2-0!At least we got out of the month with our unbeaten run still in tact!

Just the two games in May and we will be finishing our league campaign off against CRB Dar El Beida and SS Sidi Aich.I want that unbeaten season and to do that we need to avoid defeat in both games but I also need the team to step up their performances as April was pretty poor.

May 2027

Fixtures

86be9a046f8a47d0c961eed9940966fc.png

Table

8daee55fd60bd7d4a8e02d0d3c7de5fd.png

We did it...we actually did it,we managed to finish the season unbeaten and we only just did it.It took an extremely late equalizer against CRB Dar El Beida to keep it in tact after we scored in the 96th minute.The 4-3 win against SS Sidi Aich even need a late goal as we scored in the 86th minute!Our attack has been brilliant all season but our defence has been pretty bad since January as we have only kept one clean sheet in twelve games!

End of Season update to follow then onto life in the second tier!

9 hours ago, Sonic Youth said:

Nice work remaining unbeaten! How many league games unbeaten is it now?

Are you looking to upgrade much for next season and the future?

Thanks!

It was just the 26 as we lost the last game of last season :lol: 

I'm quite indecisive about what to do,we've had an increase in the wage budget but at the same time,we beat Hadjout convincingly in the cup and they finished 5th in their second division group and they were only nine points off top.

I guess it will come down to who is available for the team as if we can strengthen the team then we could be able to challenge the top teams next season.

Olympique Cheurfa Azazga - Ligue Nationale-Centre - End of Season - 2026/27

Season Review

Transfers - Released

Four players were released as none of them were good enough for the first team,three of them couldn't even find a new club and retired from the game.As for the permanent transfers,the joys of non-contracts as we lost three players to other clubs while five players came in as we increased our strength in depth.The loan signing of Dadache was due to circumstances,my starting MC Boualem Amrane was out injured for most of the second half of the season so I unregistered him and bought in Dadache to cover him.

Fixtures 1 - 2

Competitions

Ligue Nationale-Centre - Winners

9cc237395c6df92bbf0aff651c7c2114.png

I really could not have asked for a better season as we won the league by twenty points and we also went unbeaten,there was some close calls that nearly ended the unbeaten run with the closest being the match against CRB Dar El Beida,that match took a 96th minute equalizer to keep our unbeaten run intact!We set new records for points and goals so it was total domination from the team.

Coupe d'Algerie - 4th Round

f9fcc473663bb85dc0abdef3de2f631c.png

I was pleased with this run as we beat a Ligue Professionelle 2 side in Hadjout and we did so in convincing fashion.We would go out in the fourth round against ASO Chlef,we put in a gutsy display but we fell just short against the top flight side.

Players,Stats and Awards

Overall Best XI

Accolades 1 - 2 - Best XI

0898c3a9f96d9d55fb7701501ee46019.png

C.Boussouar

Younes Farhi

M.Messaoudi

Karim Loucif

Noureddine Farhi

Manager's Thoughts

What a season that was as we won the title and we did it while going unbeaten across the whole season which is a phenomenal achievement for the team as we were third favourites for the league but we didn't have any stand out players who made the media dream XI so all I can do is put this down to a massive team effort.We also had a good run in the cup before we crashed out to a top flight side but we fought to the end and that is what matters most.While everything on the pitch went great,off the pitch was a different story as we have a worsening financial situation,we are currently £98k in debt but there is very little money outside of top flight in Algeria that I don't know how the club can possibly make any more money.There has also been murmurings of a potential takeover but nothing has come from them as of yet but it's definitely something to keep an eye on in the future.

As for pre-season and next season,the board are expecting us to have a tough battle next season and wants us to fight bravely against relegation and I am a bit more optimistic in saying that we will avoid relegation.I think four of my current starting XI (GK,DL,AMR and ST) should easily be able to make the step up so I will have to look at strengthening the other areas of the team.I'm not expecting to finishing top in my first season as some of those teams are ridiculously strong compared to ours so first season will be about securing a place in the division and working from there,the only way that won't be the case is if I get a job at one of the bigger clubs in the second tier!

Career Stats

Link - (For entire career)

dfaadfa8ae26e402ceaa72432fac7f5f.png

Olympique Cheurfa Azazga - Ligue Professionnelle 2 Group B - Pre-Season - 2027/28

Transfers - Released

This transfer window didn't go to plan what so ever and this was down to no one wanting to join the club due to financial reasons so not a lot was done in the end!The one player who left the club was Fodil,he was never going to play and was way down the pecking order when it came to MC's,We only managed to bring in two players,Zbiri adds depth to the defence while Abid will be first choice AML and is the only outright improvement we managed to make during pre-season.

Pre-Season Fixtures

26bde16052465830b512d6df3ef816c6.png

Only the three games during pre-season and these were for morale and match sharpness.Team Cohesion won't be too much of a problem as we only managed to bring in two players so the majority of players will be familiar with each other from last season.

The Team

0c7c54c2c4be81845d046f1e3aef18f8.png6825863dd422c9a0f0c0287e7c704bac.png

Malik Khiat

C.Boussouar

Noureddine Farhi

Yacine Merazga

Boualem Armane

Manager's Thoughts

This has been the most frustrating pre-season I have to date in this save so far,normally when you get promoted you have a better pool of players who are interested in your club but this wasn't the case for us,nearly every player I wanted to sign who were a similar level to my best from last season had no interest in joining us due to financial reasons.I only managed to make two signings who would improve the squad,one was a defender who I signed due to his versatility which is very useful when you have registration rules to follow while our new AML is a step up on the previous one and that was it.Our financial situation has actually improved as our debt is now down to £78k so that is a minor plus for us in what has been a frustrating time.To top it off,none of my youngsters are ready for the first teams as when I've compared to the players of other teams there is a massive gap and that is worrying!

As for the expectations this season,we are to fight bravely against relegation and I don believe that will be the case as we are one of the favourites to go down,looking at point totals of previous seasons as shown that we could need a point tally as high as 21 (happened in 2025/26) just to survive which is mad in a 22 game season!As for the cup,we are expected to reach the third round and that is definitely achievable as we got further than that last season while in a lower division.Hopefully we can see an improvement in the finances as well when it comes to matchday income as I want to see the debt carry on decreasing and I am also hoping to see if there is any more news of a takeover.Let's get this show on the road and hopefully it won't be as bad as the media prediction makes out it will be!

Posted (edited)

September 2027

Fixtures

f23478e827f7030867f03b690fd984b2.png

Table

e2570b6fe8135efd5ccf4712e5926379.png

Never have I been so confused by the situation I have found myself in.To put into perspective at how outclassed we should be,these are my odds to win the title...

5795efe37fc4bdf2bcc158de0fef9b1f.png

I am one of two teams to win my title at 2000-1 (WA Mostaganem are in Group A) and we have somehow won convincingly against three teams who should be a lot better than we are.On the flip side I am celebrating a lot as we have picked up maximum points in our opening three games which means I only need thirteen points from the next nineteen games for guaranteed survival!

October is a slightly busier month for us as we play five fixtures,four will be league games and the other is in the cup.In the league we will be playing JS Bordj Menaiel,NC Magra,USO Amizour and USM Bilda,I will be amazed if we can keep this form up but even if we can only pick up a few points then I will be happy as I want to stay away from the relegation zone.I can't really comment on the cup match as the draw hasn't been made yet but ideally I want to progress from this round so I can meet the board's expectations!

Edited by B.W.G

October 2027

Fixtures

444fafd8f60fd4c6a3fc1c8bf025b8a2.png

Table

2144c6d898b9fafba641b2aba68aaaa6.png

Well the ever impressive start to life in the second tier continued as we picked up ten points from twelve as we finished the month at the top of the table with a three point gap with thabks to our 4-2 win over USM Bilda who sit in second place.We also ran riot in the cup as we beat SS SIdi Aich 5-0 and honestly it could have been more if we were better at our finishing.Despite all of these positives,the shine has been taken off a bit as I have found the reason why we are doing so well....the AI haven't registered their best players! Some AI players have been registered but not the stronger players who would make a difference but I'll show you what I mean next post.

We have four games in November,three in the league and one in the cup.In the league we will be facing USM Setif,AS Bordj Ghedir and USMM Hadjout,with the situation being what it is then I will be demanding a lot more and I am expecting us to be challenging at the top for the rest of the season so finishing mid-table and below will be unacceptable.In the cup we will be facing CRB Ouled Djellal,I know nothing of them as they are a club lower than the third tier but I think it will be the hardest match of the month as the cup doesn't need registration rules!

The AI Registration Problem.

This is what the media predicted as the dream XI.

d8941433d11a89919acd113468c8f631.png

I will now show the season stats of each player to show that they haven't been playing league games which is down to registration rules while any cup games could show as cup games don't require players to be registered.As you will see all the players in the dream XI have played in the cup but not in the league,I've not seen this issue since FM20 when I cam across a similar issue with AI teams in the UEFA Conference League.

A.Boutagga - GK

8bcc9f939dc0ac27005ad3581a481a25.png

L.Benayache - DR + M.Baaziz - DL

53625e8bb2ad88304f3a34aecedaa63e.pngacc5d6f022e24bdaaf228f8e3cfe8622.png

K.Adjas + H.Demane - DC

e1ef296c1a9b40b34292741aa83f3fc8.png30a90df17a316b42036c308c49f8d437.png

H.Djabour - DM

b2cae3c7eb8bcb28826e399ec7bb7e42.png

A.Amrouche + F.Ouadah - MC

6d7a222efbd27328e6d1546ba258aff4.png3dbd8ade6ab239466161765c7732c88c.png

Y.Henni - AMR + K.Bensalem - AML

94d61d7fa2c8b8ddee8f21a699cc00f1.png81b0bfab35d186d34171144c03d418f7.png

W.Belkacemi - ST

November 2027

Fixtures

ed53e2a5a562d6f9cfcfda8ed1259595.png

Table

e2276925b55f9d7362ee3863917d8ef6.png

After having the shine taken off due to the registration bug in Algeria,we carry on as I plan to get out of this country as quick as possible due to not having the same bug in any of the nations loaded.We won all three games in the league in very convincing fashion as we now sit six points clear at the top.The Cup as predicted was the hardest match of the month and we got past them with very little problems occurring so I am pleased to reach the fourth round for a second year running.

Just the two games in December with both of them in the league,we will be facing E.Sour El-Ghozlane and ESM Kolea.My aim is to main our lead at the top as we should be able to beat both teams as neither have had standout seasons.December should also see us get our next youth intake preview so it should be interesting to see how it compares to the past ones I have had here.

Youth Intake Preview

282216d7f1c2365652e2df8c36b0c9d7.png

No golden generation tag like there was in previous seasons but there seems to be more players to keep an eye out for,last season only had a goalkeeper to keep an eye for while this one seems to have a minimum of three players to keep an eye out for.

December 2027

Fixtures

c8b9e2b1372f5474229d08a12befe79a.png

Table

ce5da33bb3146e422e98d611bf9a6204.png

Two games and two wins as we continued our onslaught of this league,I do have to give credit to E.Sour El-Ghozlane as they did put up a really good fight in the game and it took us until the second half to finally get past them.No issues in the ESM Kolea match as we destroyed them in straight forward fashion.To make things worse for the league,I have made two signings,one is a DR and the other is a MC and both are a massive step up on what was already here.

We play three times in January,twice in the league and once in the cup.In the league we will be facing IB Lakhdaria and IRD Sidi Aissa.I think we have had a stroke of luck for the game against IB Lakhdaria as their best player is out for the game,I know as I tried to sign him and he failed his medical!My aim is to carry on with our form as we only have ten games left to play so the more we stay unbeaten then the more likely we are to go up.In the Cup we will be facing Paradou AC,they are a top flight side who are currently sitting in second place in the league so I doubt we will be able to do anything against them.

January 2028

Fixtures

fd90cd18f6793a3ab1ef9644cb2e58f8.png

Table

92d03fab117d849b2c97601e33d0e1ad.png

Okay Ligue 2,you have my full attention now!We easily beat IB Lakhdaria 6-1 but that is more down to circumstance as they were missing a few players and were reduced to ten men during the game.We actually lost a match in the league as we fell to a 3-2 defeat against IRB Sidi Aissa and not even a late rally was enough to secure the points.The other thing I have noticed is that the teams have now registered their best players,I don't think that's enough for USO Amizour to catch us but USM Bilda are right behind us and with eight games left to play,there is still a lot what can happen.As for the cup,we crashed out to a much superior opposition but we gave it everything we had and we took them to extra time but we ran out of steam but we certainly left a mark or two on them!

February will bring us two more games in the league and we will be facing JS Bordj Menaiel and NC Marga,this is actually a difficult month as we are playing two of the top five teams in the league and with different players being registered for the second half of the season,these teams will more than likely be different to the teams we faced earlier in the season.I would love for us to keep our run going but I am no longer under any illusion that this will be a walk in the park like I first thought it would be.

February 2028

Fixtures

2c8c2db81aa6eb16e6d64164d207e7f9.png

Table

5e66045c8e8dbe17da99181ca52fd777.png

We picked up four points which is usually a pretty good return but that has seen our lead drop to one point as USM Bilda picked up maximum points.It's not often I can say this but we were not the worst behaved team on the pitch in the match against JS Bordj Menaiel as they finished the match with nine men after two sending offs,it was already 4-0 when the first player was sent off but those sending offs probably helped get it to seven goals.The match against NC Magra was annoying as we took the lead but we just couldn't find a second goal and they pegged us back late on as we dropped two points.

Two more games in March and it's another tough month for us as we will be facing USO Amizour and USM Bilda.This is another extremely tough month as we face two of the top four teams.I don't even have to speak about the implications of losing the USM Bilda as whoever wins that match will more than likely win the title!

March 2028

Fixtures

64ee2197b2e8b0acef1426cf669ccd6c.png

Table

def432541c48270f3fd13afcf4039779.png

It was a pretty solid month as we picked up four points from our two games as we increased our lead to three points.We have our first half performance to thank as we went into half time with a 4-1 lead,the second half was poor all around from the team and we lost the second half 2-1.As for the USM Bilda match,all I can say is that we escaped that game with a draw and this is a point gained for us and not two points loss,I can also thank USM Bilda for their poor finishing as they had seventeen shots while we only managed five so I am very relieved to have escaped in tact!The other thing to not from March is that I turned down an interview from a team in top flight,as tempting as it was to go,I need to win this league first!

Two more games in April and we will be facing USM Setif and USMM Hadjout in the league.Thankfully we have an easier run in and this time we are facing two of the bottom four teams so we have a better chance of winning these games,on the flip side these games can be troublesome as both teams are fighting for survival in what is going to be a very tight finish.The only thing to aim for is to match or better USM Bilda's results as that will give us the advantage going into the final month of the season. 

Youth Intake 2028

4f8180e30f0d762ced933f8c021bd1ec.png

Mehdi Soltani

Abdenour Bouafia

Abdelhak Benchikhoune

Seddik Haddad

Well at least this intake was a bit easier to distinguish who the stand out players could be but even saying that as they are all rated at 2* PA and above means that they will all be getting signed anyway.Unfortunately like with last seasons intake,there isn't a stand out star when it comes to CA so they will have to bide their time while they develop in the u20's.

April 2028

Fixtures

18ec42b4c709391d4fa38ba1998fc77b.png

Table

ede8f43ce4306f8e6de938da2c87b5cf.png

Two games and two wins and that is the title wrapped up for us and it's off to the top flight we go.No issues in the match against USM Setif as we completely dominated them and deserved the victory while we had to come from behind against USMM Hadjout to get the three points we needed for the title.The other reason for us wrapping the title up is that USM Setif actually beat USM Bilda 1-0,so the team we beat went and beat second place in the next game...absolutely brilliant!

We're into the final month of the season and we have two games left to play and they will be against AS Bordj Ghedir and ESM Kolea.I would like to finish the season with a win and I don't see why we can't do that as we are facing two of the weakest teams in the league.

May 2028

Fixtures

734d95e6a6353aa39c12c0e7ca249407.png

Table

d2c153088166958304f2cb538fd8c04d.png

Two games and two convincing wins as we signed off our Ligue 2 Professionelle campaign by finishing at the top of the table.One worthy thing to note came in the 6-2 win against AS Bordj Ghedir,Hassan Meddah's goal in the 34th minute was his first goal for the senior side after being promoted to the first team.The final match of the season saw us destroy ESM Kolea in the final game of the season and it was a fantastic performance all around.

End of Season update to follow then onto life in the top flight.....although it may not be at this club!

Olympique Cheurfa Azazga - Ligue Professionnelle 2 Group B - End of Season - 2027/28

Transfers - Released

No one was released which is a surprise as when I am manager there are usually several players under the released section of transfers!Just the one player left the club for someone else but it wasn't really a loss and I let him go without putting up a fight.Bringing players in was a bit more difficult as very few players were interested in joining us due to financial reasons,we managed to bring two in the first window which helped us strengthen a bit and we managed to get two more players in the winter window who were both a step up in quality in terms of ability.

Fixtures 1 - 2

Competitions

Ligue Professionnelle 2 Group B - Winners

548fe4ee09057b648510da3018950dd2.png

Usually I would classify winning the title against the odds as a massive achievement but due to a registration issue which seemed to have sorted itself when the Winter transfer window opened,I feel it has taken a bit of shine off the title win.We had a record of 11-1-0 before the teams were able to register players again while our record was 7-2-1 after teams could register players again.It wasn't a bad record but if teams registered the right players then I doubt we would of been top of the league and if we were top then the gap would of been smaller than nine points.

Coupe d'Algerie - 4th Round

9d0c7c84794df40b166f56410c7d3c62.png

We made it to the fourth round for a second successive season.On our way to the fourth round we beat SS Sidi Aich and CRB Ouled Djellal.We gave OC Azzazga a fight and we even managed to take the top flight side to extra time but we ran out of steam as we ended up losing 5-2 to Paradou AC.To show how good Paradou AC actually are,they are sitting in 2nd Place in Ligue 1 as I am doing this update!

Players,Stats and Awards

Overall Best XI

Stats - Awards - Best XI

0b519def74055555db1ad006b88a5c82.png

C.Boussouar

Noureddine Farhi

Karim Loucif

Malik Khiat

Imad Abid

Manager's Thoughts

Well that was certainly a season to remember but for the wrong reasons but I will still celebrate the gift that the AI helped me achieved this season as we won the league and got promoted at the first time of asking despite the odds being at 2000-1 for us to win the league!We had two real standout performer,one Chamseddine Boussouar,the 18 year old was on fire throughout the season and netted 33 times in 25 games which is a phenomenal strike rate.The other was right winger Noureddine Farhi who hit double figures for both goals and assists,without these two then I doubt we could of done this.The financial situation of the club hasn't really improved much as we are in literally in the same position as we were at the start of the season so that is a bit annoying and that is mainly down to the bonuses cost us more than the prize money!

As for next season,the club will be going professional so that will change a lot of things at the club and that will mean the contract situation of the players will change.This will also lead us to having an extremely busy transfer window as we should be able to attract more players to the club and that means I will probably have to overhaul the entire team to have a fighting chance of surviving in top flight,as I mentioned the financial situation isn't great but again that will change from the end of next season when we get the new sponsorship deals in and they will be higher due to being professional and having a much better reputation rating.On the flip side,I might not even be at this club as I have been linked with a top half Ligue 1 team so who knows what will happen!#

Career Stats

Link - (for entire career)

cdd44f0feda55e7fb2c3c56ab1ef1bbb.png

Olympique Cheurfa Azazga - Ligue Professionnelle 1 - Pre-Season - 2028/29

Transfers - Released

Eleven players were released,the first three is that they were no longer good enough for the club as a whole so off they went.The next eight were players who were making of demands of me telling me that they should of been registered despite their being better players for their positions so they soon found themselves without a club and I can say this now that none of them would find a club in the top flight.One player left the club permanently and he didn't want to sign a new contract as I did try to sign him up to  new one.Nine players came into the club as they were all bought in as first team players and they have improved the team massively which is a massive plus in what could be a very long season.

Pre-Season Fixtures

8d9d9541d7a05eec152dd4395a06c528.png

It was a decent pre-season for us as we won all four games,I decided to play smaller teams as I wanted to keep morale at a higher level going into the new season.I will go with a 4-2-3-2 formation as usual but I am not expecting it to be as effective as it has been in the last couple of seasons.

The Team

5545b6650be93e2dba97a52e727dd813.pngc98ddd28f69c5e91a0bf10428edfb35e.png

Habib Amrouche

Lamine Bekkar

Abdelkader Larbi

Mohamed Sesay

Hakim Meddour

Manager's Thoughts

I feel like we are in for a rough season,I know we have strengthened the team and it wouldn't even be a contest between my team now and last season but even with that we are still 2000-1 to win the title so I haven't even seen the odds go down between now and the start of pre-season.I've managed to stay under the wage budget by £800 p.w so I do have room to get a couple of more players in if I need to in the Winter transfer window.The finances are terrible as we somehow £170k in debt and I am really hoping we can get that down in the upcoming season which is definitely possible as we are playing in a bigger league and we should have a higher average attendance this season,we did have a new sponsorship deal but it isn't really worth much as it came to £9k per season for two seasons.

As for the new season,we are expected to fight bravely against relegation which is what I am expecting to happen this season,the only way this isn't happening is if the registration bug happens again but even then I am expecting the other teams in this league to have players who are lower down their pecking order but would be a round our top players.The expectations in the cup is to reach the third round and I know that is achievable as we did that last season.If we are going to be outclassed like the odds suggest then I will probably look for another job to take that next step in conquering Algeria,I have made it slightly easier as I keep rejecting the offer of a new contract but it's a case of wait and see who comes up,honestly I wouldn't mind if the MC Alger job came up just to see if I can take them to the top and takeover ESM Alger as the top club in Alger.Time to see if we can pull a miracle off this season!

August 2028

Fixture

439c8acd994beca418b47789b4d4d808.png

Table

1cf1ea7b361680db38bb9593fbce1ba3.png

Well we lost our first game of the season in top flight but I can hold my head up high as we lost to the team who are favourites for the title,I can also hold my head up high and say at least we didn't concede ten like USM El Harrach did!

Five games in September and all of them are league games,we will be facing MC El Eulma,JS Kabylie,CR Belouizdad,MC Alger and MC Oran.My only aim is to start picking up points,looking at the points total of past seasons,I need to be aiming for 42 points which should be enough for safety.

September 2028

Fixtures

a07cce343fcdc4dbbc3ccb33144d2fce.png

Table

28c4952d05bda1a5e32d787fd0782689.png

I'm happy with how September went as we picked up seven points from five games which leaves us sitting in mid-table,we had two impressive wins over JS Kabylie and MC Oran and I really can't complain about the losses as we lost to two top half teams.There really isn't a lot I can fault as I feel we have done well both in attack and defence but we are still pretty close to the relegation zone as there is only four points in it at the minute.

The games come thick and fast in October as we have six more games to play,five are in the league while the other is in the cup.In the league we will be facing JSM Bejaia,NA Hussein-Dey,USM Bel Abbies,MC Said and Paradou AC,with exception to Paradou AC,these are all teams who are in a similar position to ourselves so it's these games that will be vital in our fight against relegation as if we can pick up points against these teams then we could pull away from the relegation fight.No idea who we are facing in the cup but I need to win that match to meet the board's expectations,it is easily done if we come up against inferior opposition.

October 2028

Fixtures

f0cba2afdcd104a204ce7361afe964ed.png

League Table

1a891781801e2701e455157d5a13b4ac.png

What a month that as as went through October unbeaten and we picked up nine points from those five games,that has moved us up to 8th place and we are ten points away from the relegation zone which is brilliant.The 8-0 win over USM Bel Abbes seems remarkable but their games are definitely the most entertaining.I'm a bit surprised we beat Paradou AC but they seem to be underachieving with their team so I am not surprised as I would have been if they were in form.We did have our luck as well as we scored a very late equalizer against JSM Bejaia,we scored in the 5th minute of injury time when there should of only been four minutes.

Five more games in November,four in the league and one in the cup,we kick the month off with a cup game against NARB Reghara and we should be able to beat them quite comfortably,this was originally supposed to be played in October but it was rearranged,it won't be our strongest team as we do have suspensions and injuries but we should get past them.In the league we will be facing  JS Saoura,ASO Chlef,USM El Harrach and CA Batna,my only aim is to keep picking points up so we can get closer to the magical 42 point mark,we should be able to pick at least six more points as we do face the bottom two teams.

November 2028

Fixtures

7642fa9c66ff1cbdca96a034a792a5f7.png

Table

12e65944f61e9b9e87275c07769d391c.png

It was a great month for us as we picked up eight points from twelve in the league as we finished the month in eighth place and we are now sixteen points away from the relegation zone and we are only eighteen points away from meeting my target,the only match I can show any disappointment in from the league games is the 4-4 draw with CA Batna and that is because we blew a 4-2 lead late on.As for the  cup we made progress to the fourth round which is pretty amazing as we actually knocked out ASO Chlef,we've surpassed the expectations now so anything further is a bonus.

December is a quieter month as we are only playing four times and all of them are in the league.We will be facing ASM Oran,WA Tiemcen,CS Constantine and ES Setif,these four games will finish off our first half of the season,my target for each half was twenty one points and we are currently on twenty four so we have surpassed my targets,if we can pick up more points from these games then that will be a bonus for us as it will give us more room for error in the second half of the season.

Youth Intake Preview

0c2aa6b495605e8329d6882ec6e2860a.png

That is one very long Youth Intake Preview.It's has the potential to be a golden generation for the club which is great and it looks like I have to keep my eye out for three players,two are defensive midfielders while the other is a winger.I don't mind if they have the potential but I also want them to have higher current ability than they have done in the last couple of seasons.

December 2028

Fixtures

dae8d8695245275d0224e0396360924e.png

Table

7701f6fc735caccc31756ae25271debb.png

What a month that was as we won all four games in December and that moved us up to the lofty heights of 5th place.The biggest of the four wins came against ES Setif,they were predicted to finish 4th in the league and are massively underachieving,after our game they then sacked their manager which isn't surprising at all.We don't have a real stand out star in the team and this first half of the season ahs been a real team effort and we only need six points to ensure survival for next season so that should be easily achievable with nineteen games left to play.

As for January...something has happened and I am no longer at the club!

d63f92313b015c8155d0178ad57fcda7.png

ES Sétifienne - Ligue 1 Professionnelle 1 Mobilis - New Club - 2028/29

bbdaf3e769a72f1663c847d6390c41bd.png

Club Background

9d01929f1b2a7684895c71a6ddbfc853.png

The Team

1072371070fc5f44a9f299fac97f7cb1.png

Manager's Thoughts

The team who I got the previous manager the sack is my new club,I really couldn't say no as they are one of the biggest teams in Algeria and I would regret turning this down just due to the budgets,I've been given a £1.1 million transfer budget and a £39k pw wage budget but I don't think I will need to do anything with this team as the main issue was the registration of the players and I have already sorted that out so all the best players are now registered so I am expecting a massive turnaround in form when the second half of the season starts.This is a club who came third in the league last season so you can see how much work I have to do but this is a club I know I can do it at.

Time to strap a rocket to my back and fly up this table!