Perfection isn't a destination but a journey.

B.W.G

October 2034

Fixtures

c191c1666e4e5116bae800069b675c0f.png

Tables

228c00155d33a556c3725b028399ff7b.png

3f04a2328d760c46055780f3376796af.png

Overall it was a good month for us,we picked up maximum points in the league and we had no issuesin any of the games,to make this more impressive is that Kouassi went off injured in the 4-1 win against Penya Encarnada so he would miss the rest of the month.The Europa League saw us pick up a point from two games,it wasn't really surprising we got smashed against Valencia and I was surprised we actually scored a goal against them.The draw against FC København was impressive as we were dominated but we escaped the game with a point thanks to a man of the match performance from our goalkeeper Rochel Kombo.

Five more games in November,three in the league and two in the Europa League.In the league we will be facing UE Santa Coloma,Encamp and FS Massana,the first game of the month is interesting as it's the best attack vs the best defence,I am expecting to pick up seven points as I feel Encamp's attack will hamper them in their fixture against us and we should be FS Massana with little problem.In the Eurpoa League we are facing Valencia and Sparta Prague,we don't have a chance of winning the match against fixture but I think if we can get something against Sparta Prague,if Sparta lose their next game and we draw against Sparta then we go through to the Europa Conference League.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

November 2034

Fixtures

d5958e53ffab79cd3287de2977f6ed30.png

Tables

d996caff638548ac0856e3fb4dc143da.png

31f14be07d62a3b81239e92338ffeff5.png

What a month November turned out to be as we went through it unbeaten in all competitions which is remarkable considering one of the teams we were facing was Valencia.In the league we won all three matches without trouble as we opened up a five point lead over UE Santa Coloma which is great at this early stage of the season.The big surprises came in the Europa League where we picked up four points from two games which has left us in second place,Akassou's equalizer was against the run of play as we didn't even deserve a point but VAlencia only have themselves to blame for not finishing us off.The match against Sparta Prague was an even affair but we won the game late on thanks to Reyes' late late winner in the 95th minute,that winner means that we will be in European action after Christmas!

December is a busy month with seven games,five of them are league games while we have a game each in the Europa League and the Cup.In the league we will be facing Penya Encarnada,Atletic Escaldes,Sant Julia,UE Santa Coloma and Ranger's FC,my aim for the league is to keep going and stay top of the league as we should be able to open a much bigger gap at the top if we can beat Atletic Escaldes and UE Santa Coloma.In the Europa League we will be facing FC København,if we win or draw then we will be in the Europa League but if we lose then we will be in the Europa Conference League after Christmas,I'm not actually expecting to win considering we were lucky to come out with a draw the last time we faced them.In the Cup we will be up against UE Santa Coloma in the quarter finals,my aim is to win that game as that is one of the two competitions I haven't won yet.

Youth Intake Preview

b0765ccdc417ce5253b1dc5a68108558.png

Not a good intake preview with there only being one player to keep an eye on and that is a French Striker,this is actually the first time in the save I have seen the line about not having any positional shortages.

Edited by B.W.G

1 minute ago, B.W.G said:

Youth Intake Preview

b0765ccdc417ce5253b1dc5a68108558.png

Not a good intake preview with there only being one player to keep an eye on and that is a French Striker,this is actually the first time in the save I have seen the line about not having any positional shortages.

I didn’t know there was a line like that.

1 minute ago, Sonic Youth said:

That’s some resilience you’ve got in your team, with all those late goals in Europe :cool:

Lets see, Valencia loose and inter go top? I like it :lock::D

Looks like Encamp gave you a warm welcome return too!

I like to fight till the end and it pays off at times.

Valencia losing to Sparta Prague is nothing more than a dream,the Czech side have one points and if they can't beat us then they can't beat anyone :lol:

I can imagine the number of bottles thrown at me after my side beat my old side 5-1 :D 

December 2034

Fixtures

4d4a01b4a50c2b02a15f62fc1236ad29.png

Table

d157dacd3b3d7a5cb5c8bacc9394736e.png

Well the league went as expected as we won every game and we have now opened up a eight point lead at the halfway point of the season,I am worried about the goals we conceded against Atletic Escaldes and UE Santa Coloma as a lot of them were sloppy and we let them back into the matches which was really annoying,the other annoying match against Ranger's FC and that was down to the woodwork annoying me as we hit it three times during the game.We crashed out of the Europa League after finishing third in the group after we lost 2-0 to the Danish side,we made it harder on ourselves after being reduced to ten men during the second half.No issues in the Cup as we easily battered UE Santa Coloma as we moved onto the semi-finals.

Four games in January and all of them are in the league,we will be facing Encamp,FS Massana,Atletic Escaldes and Penya Encarnada,we should be able to go through this month unbeaten but we need to be careful in defence as we have been sloppy at times.My only aim is to go unbeaten during January as I want a invincible season!

January 2035

Fixtures

4f0a575b9da17a606ea55c380d9beefc.png

Table

a5732a79d6004153b8a64c2ff2f98fb0.png

It was a cracking month when you look at the results as we won every game and we now sit fourteen points clear at the top of the table.The only game with no real issues was the match against FS Massana as we controlled it from start to finish.Out of the other three games,I'd say Encamp were the closest to getting something off us as they played really well and I believe they should be higher than where they are in the table.We came from behind to beat Atletic Escaldes while our strikers had an off day against Penya Encarnada,lucky for me that right winger Reyes found the net.

Just the three games in February,two in the league and one in the Europa Conference League.In the league we will be facing Sant Julia and UE Santa Coloma.no matter what happens we will be top of the league come the end of the month but hopefully we will have broken the fifty point barrier by then.In the Europa Conference League we play the first leg of the first knockout round against Roma,we don't stand a chance at all and to make it worse for us,they were the hardest team in the draw to face!

February 2035

Fixtures

df918d72c16b6ba89a7cddf0b990fe72.png

Table

fd5f2981f634ef0e650f696a31dec0b0.png

The league went great as we thrashed both Santa Julia and UE Santa Coloma although the match against UE Santa Coloma was a late late show as all the goals came in the last ten minutes,this has now moved us seventeen points clear at the top of the table and we now only need one win from the remaining six games to take the title.As for the Europa Conference League match against Roma,I feel insulted then I do ecstatic about the result,normally getting a draw against a side like Roma would be worth celebrating but then I saw their line up and it only contained three first team players,I am actually pretty insulted that they didn't take us seriously!

Four games in March,two in the leauge,one in the Europa League and one in the cup.In the league we will be facing Ranger's FC and Encamp,all we have to do is win one of these games and we will be the league champions although I want to go unbeaten in both matches for the invincible tag.In the E.C.L we will be facing Roma in the second leg,I don't know what to expect as I don't know what side the Italian giants will put out but if it's the same as last week then we stand a chance,if they put the first teamers in then that is game over.In the cup we will be facing Penya Encarnada in the semi-final,this is my main focus as we need to make sure we win the match to get to the final as the board want us to win this competition.

March 2035

Fixtures

5b22df76fb5535dce8e68de978408438.png

Table

6ab2383ca7d8124fe7c230f7de4941a3.png

That was trophy number two wrapped up as we won the league title with emphatic wins over Ranger's FC and Encamp which leaves us with one trophy left to win and that is the Protecvall Constitucio Cup,our 4-0 over Penya Encarnada ensure we will be in the final and fighting it out for a potential domestic clean sweep.The biggest news came in the Europa Conference League where we have made it to the semi-final,Roma once again insulted us by only playing four first team players as we went through on away goals thanks to our first half display.Ludogorets at least made it a challenge,we edged them in a close first leg but we hung for dear life in the second leg as we were reduced to ten men after 70 minutes and it was all one way traffic after that,all I can do is thank god for Kouassi hitting a hat-trick in the first seven minutes of the game!

Just the three games in April at the minute as we play once in the league and twice in the Europa Conference League.In the league we will wrap up our pre-split campaign with a match against FS Massana and all I want to do is to win to keep our perfect record going,the top four will be against each other after the split as there is no possible way for Encamp to drop into the relegation split.In the Europa Conference League we will be facing Lille,I don't know what to expect,if they don't take us seriously like Roma then we could surprise but if they take us seriously like Ludogorets then this could be painful for us so it's best to take it one game at a time.

April 2035

Fixtures

57287d587ad4dab64be196378b2a3b47.png

Table

80f37eab2eb1ec8b2fb3ec9373683be3.png

Our run for perfection carried on as we won two from two in the league and now we are just two games away from having the perfect season,we didn't have any issues in either game despite Atletic Escaldes scoring twice.The Europa League saw us crash out to Lille as they actually took us seriously,we didn't stand a chance in the first leg and when they got going it was a slughter,the second leg saw us win the game late on with a counter attack but Lille could have score two or three in that game but their attackers let them down.It was a good showing against Lille over the two legs and the better side did win but at least they took me seriously.

Just the three games left in May,two in the league and one in the cup.In the league we wrap our campaign up with games against Encamp and UE Santa Coloma,my aim for the league is to win both games to give us the perfect season.In the Cup we are facing FC Santa Coloma,this is a bit of a surprise as I wasn't expecting to face a Lliga Unida side in the final,of course I won't be taking them lightly as only they stand in the way of me finishing Andorra this season!

May 2035

Fixtures

140281317bad20b69977483082a22400.png

Table

cb48ab9e02632fd5abd4e4031e144892.png

What a way to end my time in Andorra,we won the last two games in the league with little trouble to give us the perfect season and we then thrashed FC Santa Coloma in the final of the cup with the main helping hand coming off Kouassi who netted a hat-trick.The match against FC Santa Coloma will be my last in Europe for quite a while so what a way to go that was.

End of Season update to follow then onto Angola we go!

bd8a1a4a13880c84322343a2cfdb1b24.png

Lliga Multisegur Assegurances - End of Season - 2034/35

Season Review

Transfers - Released

Five players were released but none were under my management.Two players left the clubs on free transfers to other clubs but again these were nothing to do with me.In total fifteen players left the club on loans,I think with having so many players,we may need to use these loans with a view to sell if we have no issues in loaning this many out as we may be able to make some more money from it.On the incoming side,we signed sixteen players as I looked to strengthen the team massively and try to ensure that I got Andorra done this season as I was only given a one year contract at the club.

Fixtures 1 - 2 - 3

Competitions

Lliga Mutisegur Assegurances - Winners

8a0a13e6e7020fb8e05a0f469612f415.png

It was the perfect season as we ran away with the league while setting new records for points and goals.The ultimate achievement of this was netting a perfect season as we won every game.

Champions League - 2nd Qualifying Round

a49a3c3ea18ea15ee2a4b364331aebb5.png

In a surprise we actually made it to the second qualifying round,we beat Dinamo Tbilisi on away goals in the first qualifying round in which I wasn't even in charge for the first leg.We didn't stand a chance against Valur as they destroyed us 4-0 on aggregate and it could of been much worse.

Europa League - Group Stage

70ba4b204bc4b91173921ebba95da670.png

The Europa League saw us put in a spectacular performance for a club this size.We beat Prishtina (4-0 on aggregate) and Maccabi Haifa (4-0 on aggregate) to reach the group stage,In the group stage we gave it a real go but we fell just short as we picked up eight points and finished in third place but this meant we moved to the Europa Conference League.Both the wins came against Sparta Prague and we got a draw against Valencia and FC Kobenhavn.

Europa Conference League - Quarter-Finals

ae2ee95fb32b6e27de4c8d8c04dcfebe.png

We entered at the first knockout round where we faced Roma,the Italian side vastly underestimated us and didn't put a strong team out against us,this backfired on them as we went through on away goals.We faced Ludogorets in the second knockout round and went through 5-3 on aggregate but we were hanging on for dear life in the second leg as it was one way traffic after we went down to ten men.We face Lille in the quarter-finals and we were lucky to escape with a 3-2 aggregate defeat,this should of been worse but Lille's finishing let them down but at least I can say they took us seriously unlike Roma!

Protecvall Constitucio Cup - Winners

f14ea6e66adc49fc13fc0568a390deaf.png

It wasn't even a challenging competition as we crushed everyone we faced and we did so while scoring four times in every game!

Supercopa Andorrana - Winners

46c088704a8b074bb31494d60a62343f.png

We kicked off the domestic season with an emphatic 5-0 win over my old club Encamp,we were controlled the entire match as we lifted the Supercopa.

Players,Stats and Awards

Overall Best XI

Accolades 1 - 2 - Best XI

8604e28370e66552214052cfd2992e78.png

Fabrice Mabiala

Joseph Wamba

Yves Kouassi

Aliou Drabo

Michael Reyes

Manager's Thoughts

Without a doubt this was and probably will only be the first perfect season in Andorra as we won every single domestic game in all competitions as we finished Andorra in one season after taking over Inter Club.Even in Europe we had a fairy tail run and we played in all three main European competitions before we eventually fell to Lille in the Europe Conference League,this could be great for Andorra in general as it could rocket the league into the top 100 (currently sits in 113th).The money has been great as well as Inter Club have £3.3 million in the bank and that is after taking the money out for upgrades to training and youth facilities as well as upgrades to Junior Coaching and Youth Recruitment so they are set for a long time.The team did great in all positions and it shows when your 44 goal hero is only third in the average rating and one of those players who is ahead of him is a defender!

With Andorra now done,I won't be managing in Europe until we hit Armenia and that won't be till the 2050's at earliest!Next country on my list is Angola and it's pretty similar to Andorra with their being two leagues to win as well as two cups to win.There is only one job going at the minute and that is for a team who have just been relegated from the top flight so I may as well attempt to go for that job.

Career Stats

Link - (For entire career)

f410ee6f84c6e727fcdb3adac6a07466.png

Completed World Map

f4c5be398d17ae695e521088a66375b4.png

I have honestly marked off American Samoa and Andorra but they are that small that they are not really noticeable.For American Samoa,just look where it says Zoom Mode and go South till you see the first Islands and that is American Samoa.Andorra is literally just a small green dot on the Spain/France border but at least the next country on the list is more noticeable!

Game Changes

e80fb2354ca4ded9281c5b929148035e.png

d7699983c5762d75fd36ede24bea3899.png

With Andorra now done we load up the "A" of the ABC Islands,we will be removing a two league set up and will be getting a two league set up so there won't be any change in that.It's now time to address the elephant in the room,American Samoa will not leave the game as the date it's supposed to leave always changes so I think it's stuck here for good but it will be good to see how much it can change in the future as we did see some changes while we were there.

bbb90f5c7ae0137b90dcdcc03de1e301.png

Girabola Zap - New Club - 2034/35

The Offer

bf7ef67ae55915ac144208058e7a7ff4.png

Club Background

cc1644d723404c3de3814ab2c672df50.png

This Season's final position

34442343ed05bc86aea3a8e14169071b.png

The Team

Normally I would post a screenshot of the team but this time it is far too big!We currently have 39 players in the first team alone and then we have another 29 in the under 19's so in total we have 68 players at the club and that is too many considering the situation we are in!

Manager's Thoughts

I have been at the club at the day and this is going to be quite the challenge even by my standards.We have 68 players at the club which is far too many,the first thing I have to do will be let some go on the 30/6 with no questions asked as we have a wage budget of £6,227 p.w and we are spending £9,700 p.w but we will be able save over £2.k p.w when contracts expire,it is kind of annoying but I will also be trimming the under 19's down so hopefully I can the budget down by over £3k.The backroom staff situation isn't too bad as I only need to get a HoYD and an assistant manager in for the coaching before I work on the scouting section.The pressure will also be on me as the board's aim for next season is promotion by winning the league so I am wondering what I've walked into with Kabuscorp!

84989e4e65348b67eb21e1a972de0ea5.png

Angolan Second Division - Pre-Season - 2035/36

Season Preview - Expectations

Transfers - Released

Well this was certainly a unique transfer window,due tothe club having amassively overspent on the wages,I had no choice but to release twenty two players just to try and get it down under the £6,227 p.w buget.We've made £2.9k on transfers as these were players who were unhappy and also some of the biggest earners so I had no issues in getting rid of them on the cheap as they were easily replaceable and it would give me more room to do things in the transfer market.We've bought in six players and they are all of a similar level to those I sold so we are in a similar position but with happier players,I will be looking to bring in two or three more in the MC/AMC roles and I have about £700 p.w available to spend so I will say this has been a successful transfer window.

Pre-Season Fixtures

1a562b252e5ec5430c6201211885fbea.png

The truth is these fixtures don't really mean much as I was in the middle of overhauling the team but even so the results are pretty encouraging for this season as all four teams play in the top flight and we were unlucky not to win any of them.

The Team

ffa23ee187931cd6fe26d432b67c094b.png7fa7cd0f1655b20e8139572052890f7e.png

Pedro Ribeiro

Beni Agualusa

David Tavares

Mario Pascoal

Estevao Ntyamba

Manager's Thoughts

I say I got through pre-season in a decent fashion as I sorted the biggest problem out which was the wage budget and I've sorted it to the point in which we can get a couple of more players in and still be under budget.The other issue we had was the entire team (including under 19's) was at 68 players when I took over and it is now 48 players and that is more manageable over two teams but it could be smaller to make even more manageable.I am hoping that we have done enough to repair the club's financial damage but we will see about that at the end of the season,the finances themselves aren't that bad as we have £91k in the bank but I have no intention of spending any money yet on upgrades as I think we will need to be qualifying regularly for continental competition.We actually play in a 12,000 capacity stadium so that could be useful in the future as we may be able to get higher income through that and it also means I don't have to worry about a stadium any time soon as that is the 5th biggest stadium in Angola.

As for this season,it's going to be a weird one as we kick the season off with the Taca de Angola which starts in August as we could play two games in that competition before we even kick off our league campaign,the league campaign itself is only between March and May and we will be playing eighteen games so we will have a large gap in the season,this is completely different to top flight which has the league go from August to May.The expectations for this season are simple and that is win promotion by winning the league and we have the strongest team so we shouldn't have a problem in doing that.The expectation in the Taca de Angola is to reach the second round and that is achievable as we will be facing Second Division side Benfica de Lubango in the first round and I am pretty confident we can beat them.Time to get this show on the road.

6 hours ago, deltablue said:

Good start on slimming down that squad.

My original aim was to get it down to 46 players (23 for both team) but 48 was a very good attempt but there could still be more change as we have another eighteen contracts up at the end of this season,the joys of only being able to offer shorter contracts!

August 2035

Fixture

ac1597a5a7f771cef1c801ebac667334.png

Just the one game in August and it came in the Taca de Angola,we faced off against divisional rivals Benfica de Lubango and we easily disposed of them with a 4-1 victory.They are predicted to be one of the strugglers in the league but it is always encouraging to see a performance like this when the cohesion isn't even close to being at its highest.

We won't be playing again till October where we will face top flight side Progresso Sambizanga in a two legged tie in the Taca de Angola.I am happy to have met the board's expectations of reaching the second round so there is no pressure on us to progress further.My aim is make it a competitive match as I will be able to make better judgements on where I need to improve and that will come in handy in the future.

Taca de Angola

2nd Round

c4d2ecfba6213cf6e914aa8974c8284c.png

We were the surprise package of the second round as we provided an upset by dumping out Girabola Zap side Progresso Sambizanga.The first leg was a very frantic affair as the defence for both teams was shocking as we ran out 6-3 winners,the second leg was a lot more disciplined but we do have a very quick start to thanks as that helped us to a 3-1 victory which gave us a 9-4 aggregate victory.

Up next in the competition is Desportivo Huila in the quarter finals which will be played in January.They are currently challenging for the title in the Girabola Zap so this will be a very difficult tie for us but I at least want to make it as competitive as possibe.

Youth Intake Preview

e5ba0249a9622f102dcb29a2deabcc95.png

It looks like a promising intake as we have several standout players who look like they could be good and it also has the potential to be a golden generation so fingers crossed it will live up to the hype.

Taca de Angola

Quarter-Finals

f0c49e22c78994237cd48f5164923ac2.png

We gave it a real go against one of the biggest teams in Angola but in the end we fell just short as we lost to them on penalties.I think the fact we managed to surprise them on their own patch was something remarkable but Desportivo Huila only have themselves to blame as they squandered a lot of chances,not much to say as they were the better team in the second leg so to see it go to penalty shoot out against a top flight side gives me confidence that we should win the league this season.

The league section kicks off in March and we will be playing seven times,my aim is to get off to a good start and make sure that we are in the top two at worse as all league games are spread over three months so it will be a pretty busy spell but we have good strength in depth for the majority of the team so I am pretty confident going forward.

Youth Intake 2036

d344382ecd3573d2ba84cfc19b5c41f5.png

Adiro Pinto

Well the potential to be a golden generation was certainly a failure as there is only Pinto who could make it as an important first team player as the rest are far below his potential.The intake is that bad that I will only be signing the top nine as I feel the rest would be a waste of a wage budget.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the lack of updates,life has been hectic for the last couple of weeks and I have had to put everything I usually do on the back burner but I am back now!

With this said I am a bit behind where I would of like to be but sometimes things happen that are beyond our control so from this point I will be keeping updates brief.

Edited by B.W.G

On 18/09/2021 at 09:38, Sonic Youth said:

Looks like you’ve got a decent RB from the youth intake there.

Pretty good cup run there. The league sounds short for this division!

Pinto does look like he could be good in the future,if he can make the right sort of improvements then he could be pushing for a first team place in about three seasons.

Thanks,the league is a bit weird as there are eighteen games crammed into three months but it does take quite a heavy toll on my players due to the high amount of games in a short amount of time.

Edited by B.W.G

March 2036

Fixtures

f701be49fbed68854080704ab59f280f.png

Table

7ad25bc2878ee0cce8aa4fda1014ff95.png

We kicked off the league section of the season with a phenomenal start as we won seven from seven and completely dominated everyone we faced.Beni Agualusa has been the star of the month as he netted sixteen goals in seven games.

April brings us another six games and we will be facing 4 de Abril,Santos FC (ANG),Uniao do Uige,Benfica de Lubango,CD Ferroviarioa and Sporting Bie.My only aim is to keep at the top of the table as the board want me to gain promotion by winning the league.

April 2036

Fixtures

4a985282771004639ab10fad595f9f1d.png

Table

6e44f81d3d93bd44e9f2b10bb4bda2cc.png

April saw us win another six games and that was enough for us to clinch the title.This was a relief on two fronts,the first being we have met the board's expectations and the second is that we've kept the promise to seven players that we would get promoted this season.I'm not really surprised about our domination in this division as we have what is essentially a top flight quality team playing in the second division.

We finish the season off with five more games and we will be playing 4 de Abril,Sporting Angola,Srad do Uige,Domant FC and Santos FC (ANG).These results no longer matter as we have the title wrapped up but I still want us to go unbeaten for the rest of the season although losing looks to be highly unlikely as our quality far outshines the rest of the teams.

May 2036

Fixtures

53839029ac2a49766f0f97ff07bf8cf6.png

Table

80d34bf2137e4abf690578238a7c1479.png

We finished the league section off the same way we started as we won every game in the month and we finished off the season with a perfect record.I can honestly say the quality difference between my side and the rest was huge but I doubt this will be the case next season.

End of Season update to follow then onto the 36/37 season we go!

8 hours ago, B.W.G said:

Sorry for the lack of updates,life has been hectic for the last couple of weeks and I have had to put everything I usually do on the back burner but I am back now!

With this said I am a bit behind where I would of like to be but sometimes things happen that are beyond our control so from this point I will be keeping updates brief.

No need to apologise, as life is more important than posting updates of a game you play on boards you frequent :)

14 hours ago, Sonic Youth said:

It also looks like you left off exactly as you were last time :D

Now for the rest of the leagues!

We definitely did,it will be interesting to see how this team measures up against the teams in top flight!

Just the top flight and the cups to go then Angola is done :D 

Edited by B.W.G

84989e4e65348b67eb21e1a972de0ea5.png

Angolan Second Division - End of Season - 2035/36

Season Review

Transfers - Released

When I took over we had a massive problem with the wages and we need to cut it back by a lot.We released twenty two players to help reduce the problem as we had too many poor players on the books and this has been proven by eleven players from the released list are now retired from the game.We sold eleven players,these were players who were unhappy and I had no issues in getting rid of them as contracts were going to expire and these were big earning players so it would make the rebuild a lot easier.I bought in twelve players on free transfers to help rebuild the team as I looked to bounce straight back into top flight,the majority of these were players for the first team but I did bring in some players as squad players to help give the team better strength in depth.

Schedule 1 - 2

Competitions

Angolan Second Division - Winners

07e10ba57a4c63fe7aeaae6c15e146df.png

Unsurprisingly we won the league and gained promotion and that was something I expected us to do as we were the strongest team in the league by a long shot.Amazingly we didn't beat the points record till the last game of the season as the previous record was set by Academia Lobitio and they went through a season with a record of 17-1-0!This season showed what happens if you have a top flight quality team playing in a lower quality league and things will get harder from next season.

Taca de Angola - Quarter-Final

f8c72ff9c0baef2fc4f39e26402097de.png

I was really impressed with this run as we made it to the quarter finals and we were not expected to,this surpassed the board's expectations as they wanted us to reach the second round.No problems in the first round as we easily beat Benfica de Lubango.The second round saw an upset as we beat Progresso Sambizanga 9=4 on aggrgeate,this was a good showing as we beat a side who are strong enough to survive a relegation fight.We went out in the quarter finals as we lost on penalties to Desportivo Huila,it was a very good showing over two legs against a side who finished in 5th in Girabola ZAP.

Players,Stats and Awards

Overall Best XI

Accolades 1 - 2 - Best XI

93ffed23033699358142a86e261ba80c.png

Beni Agualusa

Helio Ribeiro

Joao Braganca

Junior Moubhio

Manuel Muzonho

Manager's Thoughts

The first step is now complete as we won the second division and did so with a perfect record,I sorted out the wage budget issues and we were £3,100 under budget but now we have got promoted,that has improved massively and we are £8,500 under budget and I've been given a transfer budget of £70k so things are definitely looking up.Beni Agualusa playes a massive part in our success this season as he netted 37 goals in 22 games,he is one player I will do everything in my power to keep as he is regarded as a Good player for most Girabola sides.Overally I am really happy with how we have performed this season as we met the board's expectations of gaining promotion by winning the league and we surpassed it in the Taca de Angola by reaching the quarter finals.

As for next season,the board want us to gain a top half finish and I think that is definitely achievable,to meet this I will need to strengthen the team in certain areas and the five problem areas are AML (top priority),DL(2nd priority),DC and AMC.The left side is where I need to address first as this is without a doubt the weakest area in terms of ability and performances,I had a few ideas for players to targets but with having more budgets than I expected,I may need to re-evaluate my transfer plans as we could bring in higher quality players which will help in the long run.The other thing to note is that in the vision,it mentions "looking to sell the club" so I am expecting some takeover news of some sort to come through next season.Time to see what I can do over pre-season before we tackle Girabola ZAP!

Career Stats

Link - (For entire career)

e4c4cad3d6bea768d47d4813312e6259.png

59 minutes ago, B.W.G said:

Inter was in Andorra :D 

I'm in Angola now.....probably doesn't help that Andorra and Angola use the same colours in game :lol: 

Gah :eek:

And they both end in the letter a and are about the same length too :stop:

Yes, I’ll get my coat now:ackter:

1a217bcbfc7c5f831ce1405d6f029e08.png

Girabola ZAP - Pre-Season - 2036/37

Season Preview - Expectations

Transfers - Released

Nowhere near as busy as the previous pre-season which was a relief so this one went much quicker.Five players were released,four of these I had no issue of letting go but losing Ntyamba was a bit of a blow as he wouldn't sign a new contract.Three players joined other clubs on a free transfer but again I had no issue with them leaving as they were not going to play in the first team anytime soon.I bought in six players all of which will be in and around the first team as I needed to strengthen the team in certain positions and I feel like we have done that.

Pre-Season Fixtures

8aaa37488efb187f37ba3de58ba14d0d.png

Nothing too major as we played three games just so we can get match fitness before the season starts up although the match against Benfica de Luanda is certainly a match for the neutrals and one which would be a match to remember if it was in any other competition except for a friendly.

The Team

17e4042c5fc4b3891bae55c7ec6f74d7.pnge74bb2cf288b2e7824da01f62ab90e04.png

Helio Ribeiro

Beni Agualusa

Mario Pascoal

Junior Banza

Manager's Thoughts

I've done the best I could as getting players in was harder than anticipated and it even meant that I had to look abroad to get a player in for a position I was in desperate need of,other than that I found everyone else in Angola so that is a massive plus at being able to rely on domestic talent to help us in the future.The finances are in a very solid position as we have £530k in the bank which is great considering where we originally were in that regard,I've not touched the transfer budget and the wage budget still has just under £7,000 p.w available but I don't intend to use that if I don't have to.The one thing to note is a potential takeover on the horizon as I had a message through in my inbox about the chairman looking to step aside so that is looking more likely for this season,I doubt there will be any investment into the club so it will be a massive bonus if the potential new chairperson does invest.

As for this season,the aim in the league is to finish in the top half and I think that is a realistic aim as I think we are strong enough to avoid a relegation fight but I don't think we are strong enough to beat teams such as 1 de Agosto and Recreativo do Libolo,the latter of the two is actually the current holder of the title while the former won four straight titles.We kick the season off with the Taca de Angola and we have a tricky tie against Interclube to deal with,I think we are slightly stronger than them but we ideally need to win this game as the board's expectations is to reach the quarter-final in the Taca de Angola.If we can get a top half finish then that will be fantastic as it will give us room to work with when it comes to getting better players into the club.

Let the takeover talks begin!!!

8b6eb14a681c67bb493c8b6de6905d09.png

The debt it mentions is quite big and if he can wipe it out then I will be impressed.

c17e6bb689acbfc2325fc75480599c8a.png

Edit: Quickest take over ever....it literally took 1 day!

5544e7e83c2201ece9c2efdd327e3a0f.png

Edited by B.W.G

August 2036

Fixtures

86858b0624a1b4a68904854a102892a2.png

League Table

f516203c777ae0782138f90317ad2a9c.png

What a start to the season that was as we won all four games and we finished the month at the top of the table.I think the biggest victory of the four league wins was the first game of the season as Petro de Luanda came fourth last season,we did beat two of the strugglers in the league so that is extra points on the board for us.The match against Interclube in the Taca de Angola was definitely a surprise as I thought it was going to be a close game between two similar level sides but we destroyed them 8-1 as we moved onto the second round.

Four games in September and all of them are in the league,we will be facing AFA (ANG),CR Caala,1 de Agosto and Sporting Cabinda.I generally believe we could pick up wins against CR Caala and Sporting Cabinda,as for the other two games I am not really expecting anything from them as they appear to be much stronger than us but I will be trying my best in them.

September 2036

Fixtures

eeefa2e0b7bc3b895e7ab258ae9c1a9b.png

Table

6f8db9b75238940e849dfa2bf5787394.png

I am really happy with how September went as we picked up nine points from twelve as we finished the month at the top of the table but that is down more to the fact that 1 de Agosto have two games in hand on us.I was only expecting to pick up six or seven points but we beat ADA (ANG) which was the most surprising result although all five goals were scored in 33 minutes!I was a bit annoyed at losing to 1 de Agosto as we did dominate them but these things happen.

October is a slightly busier month for us as we play six times and all of them will be in the league.We will be facing off against CD Ferroviario,Domant FC,1 de Maio,Interclube,Desportivo Huila and Progresso Sambizanga.On paper this is an easier month but we do have a very tricky game against Desportivo Huila and that game will need us to be at our best as well as have a near full strength team as they are a very strong team.My aim is to pick up a points tally in double figures as that should be achievable and will keep us in the top half.

October 2036

Fixtures

b8953be30f33c35992ffe9fd73d77b0f.png

Table

3d393e37be676c49877bf0708c356e08.png

I'll say that was a pretty successful month as we picked up fourteen points from eighteen as we finished the month at the top of the table.We had three straight forward wins,a very narrow win over a 1 de Maio who were annoying to deal with and two draws that annoyed the hell out of me.The draw against Interclube saw us concede in the 94th as we blew a 2-0 lead while the 2-2 draw against Desportivo Huila saw us drop points against ten men after taking the lead in the 93rd minute,we conceded in the 96th minute and that pushed me over the edge as there was only supposed to be five minutes of injury time!

We have five games in November,three in the league and two in the Taca de Angola.In the league we will be facing Bravos de Maquis,Sagrada Esperanca and Recreativo do Libolo,if we can stay in the top two that will be amazing but I have noticed we have started dropping more points so I need to keep the team focused if we are to get anything out it,my aim is to pick up at least five points as that should keep the pressure on at the top.The Taca de Angola has given us a tough draw as we will face off against Desportivo Huila,they knocked us out last season and I will be looking to avenge that but I know that it will be really tough for us,I would like to win as it will meet the board's expectations but we have been given a cruel draw so we will see what happens.

16 hours ago, Sonic Youth said:

Good start to the season. Pity about Agosto’s games in hand. Hopefully they’ll stumble a few times soon.

What happened to them in November is more than stumble as they lost three out of four league games.Someone else has emerged as title contenders as this team also thumped us!

November 2036

Fixtures

ad64335f29b00e783c2aa347e460cb52.png

Table

996664a6a329e575c64421e6b3422edc.png

It was a good month overall as we picked up six points from nine but the gap is now down to two points due to our 3-1 loss to Recreativo do Libolo,we scored an early goal against them but I think that was the worse thing we could of done as after that it was one way traffic as we got battered.The Taca de Angola saw us put in a great performance as we knocked out Desportivo Huila 4-2 on aggregate,we did get lucky in the second leg though as the opposition missed a penalty and we were reduced to ten men in the second half.Onto the quarter-finals we go!

We have six games in December and all of them are league games,we will be facing Academia Lobito,Recreativo do Libolo,CR Caala,AFA (ANG),Sporting Cabinda and Petro de Luanda.I think we should be able to win four of these games,the ones I don't think we will do well in are the matches against Recreativo do Libolo and Petro de Luanda,the former have already beaten us this season and the latter are responsible for two of 1 de Agosto's losses and we only just beat them earlier in the season!

Youth Intake Preview

6f637fc141133cd36490b7b0b8066e5c.png
It looks good on paper with this intake being dubbed an excellent group but after what I saw of last season's golden generation,I'm not going to get excited about it as I will probably end up disappointed.From the rest of the intake,it looks like I am to keep an eye out for a goalkeeper,a winger and two forwards.

December 2036

Fixtures

55a2956e357138d1f826ae987d303a91.png

Table

9221ee2667b9f351105dd4f2854fb029.png

I'd say it was a great month overall as we picked up thirteen points from eighteen and that was enough to keep us at the top of the table although we have played a game more than Recreativo do Libolo.Both of the games we dropped points in were down to circumstance,the draw against Academoia Lobito was a tough match for us as we couldn't hold on for three points after being reduced to ten men.As for the Petro de Luanda match,the ref decided to take the centre stage as he screwed us massively and it was even noted that he favoured the hosts,to sum up the match we had a penalty turned down at 0-0,go 1-0 down then reduced to ten men and we were then reduced to nine men at 3-0!We're still top and with seven games to go it will be a very tight finish to the season as it is a five horse race at the moment!

January sees us play four games,two in the league and two in the Taca de Angola.In the league we will be facing 1 de Agosto and Cr Ferrpoviario,I would really like to beat 1 de Agosto as they beat us last time around and it will boost our chances massively for the title,we should also pick up the win against CD Ferroviario as they have been terrible this season.In the Taca de Angola we will be playing a two legged tie against Bravos do Maquis,we have now met the board's expectations so there won't be any issues if we lose but I think we have enough quality to win and progress to the semi-finals.

January 2037

Fixtures

e22f43b8fcca7aa081a798116ad2f6eb.png

Table

820026697d1cd952a3c26c259be4ac94.png

The five horse race continues as we picked up four points in the league and with five games left to play,it is far too close to say who will win the competition.The draw against 1 de Agosto was a fair result as neither side was better than the other while we were the final nail in the coffin for CD Ferroviario who have been relegated.Fantastic win in the Taca de Angola as we disposed of Bravos do Maquis in the quarter finals and we are now two games away from a place in the final!

Four games in February and all of them are in the league,during February we will be facing Domant FC,1 de Maio,Desportivo Huila and Interclube.I'd say this is a pretty favourable run for us as we could easily win three of these games while I know the Desportivo Huila match will be the big one four us and I feel that it is that match that will win or lose us the title as they are the toughest team to face in our final five league games.