Is this Younger worth 114 million Euro?

Was my scout totally wrong? They judge this player potential at 5 stars, they even think he worth 114 million (Even more than Camavinga at his age). Liverpool also bid for him at that price (Release Clause)

His attribute is no where as  fly as Camavinga at his age, So I don't think he will ever come close to Camavinga...But who know? What is your opinion in this case?

image.thumb.png.f59ce1dd844401db8e6e636d6ffeb206.png

image.thumb.png.e946d6c33503145d6c198f2d9f04fd12.png

image.thumb.png.1016f044a6dd4417dced38b4ca2b2b17.png

image.thumb.png.7cac98c205e871d944274698078bb4d3.png

Your scout is correct. The club isn't looking to sell, but you can get him for 114m, which is his release clause. Whether he's 'worth' 114m will be up to you to decide, but that is a lot of money.

10 minutes ago, donnghia said:

Was my scout totally wrong? They judge this player potential at 5 stars, they even think he worth 114 million (Even more than Camavinga at his age). Liverpool also bid for him at that price (Release Clause)

His attribute is no where as  fly as Camavinga at his age, So I don't think he will ever come close to Camavinga...But who know? What is your opinion in this case?

image.thumb.png.f59ce1dd844401db8e6e636d6ffeb206.png

image.thumb.png.e946d6c33503145d6c198f2d9f04fd12.png

image.thumb.png.1016f044a6dd4417dced38b4ca2b2b17.png

image.thumb.png.7cac98c205e871d944274698078bb4d3.png

This player has balanced personality so it is unlikely that he will reach his full potential and become as good as Camavinga even if he has 5 star potential. Even with that in mind he will still probably become a world class player and him being a consistent player is also a good trait to have (not a fan of his 'knock ball past opponent' trait though considering the position he is playing). If I come across a player like this, I will probably retrain him as a ball playing defender which I think is a better position for him considering that his technicals are not really that amazing playing as a deep lying playmaker.

And the 114M is his release clause as already mentioned whether you think is worth it is up to you to decide.

Edited by zyfon5

He looks like a good player with a good possibility of improving for a few more years, especially if you can get his personality to improve to better than Balanced. Your scout is only saying 114M because of the release clause. 

5 hours ago, riv3th3ad said:

He looks like a good player with a good possibility of improving for a few more years, especially if you can get his personality to improve to better than Balanced. Your scout is only saying 114M because of the release clause. 

Wow, I think the Personality remain Un-change ? how can you improve it from Balanced to something Better?

55 minutes ago, donnghia said:

Wow, I think the Personality remain Un-change ? how can you improve it from Balanced to something Better?

Mentoring. You might also see slight changes based on your squad's overall character but mentoring is the main method.

Edited by afced7

I only once paid more money for a player, but it was a key striker. I probably wouldn't pay that much for a defensive midfielder, unless he's really crucial in your tactics. (or unless you got way too much money)

7 hours ago, donnghia said:

Yes, mentoring group, primarily. I have also seen the personality of the player you choose to welcome the player to the club upon signing seemingly impact the personality of the incoming player--both positively and negatively. 

I signed an 18 year old CM with Professional personality. I asked my CM with resolute personality, the most "good" personality option in my squad of a player high up in the hierarchy, to welcome him. Now half a season later the 18yo shows as "fairly professional" though he had not been a part of any mentoring group. 

I don't think it is a good idea to sign this player. He might be good, but he is not currently at an elite level and there is a real possibility that he will struggle to improve further.  "Balanced" does not tell you much about his personality, he could have ok professionalism or he could have very low professionalism.

Mentoring is useful, but it is not a cure all. You have to make sure that you have good mentors available and you also have to keep in mind that the effectiveness of mentoring is partly based on the difference of status in the squad, a regular starter cannot mentor a star player very effectively. So if you sign this guy and give him big minutes, realize that he is likely to remained "balanced" forever. Although if you happen to have a very good squad personality it might not be that bad.

Don't underestimate the impact of low adaptability either. It could seriously hamper is ability to succeed in his first season and slow his development. I also read somewhere that adaptability effects the age at which a player can be mentored effectively, which means that the window in which his personality can be improved is probably quite small.

On the other hand he does possess good consistency which a very valuable hidden attribute, especially for a young player.

I don't want to make it seem like this player is terrible, he isn't, but signing him is a huge risk. He could become world class or he could struggle and, worse yet, you could discover another better player that you should have signed.

My advice would be to search through as many similar players as possible, make a shortlist of the best candidates and order them from most to least desirable. Remember that a player is never good or bad in isolation, he is good or bad compared to the other options available.