Help! How do I watch previous matches in full again?

I'm not sure if it's been patched out. I've raised this issue in the bugs forum, but since it's tactical related as I want to watch a game in full, just so I can analyse my tactics and how it's working, I thought I could ask it here.

Most options to view it are just highlight versions (comprehensive etc). Full match option seems to have disappeared. If I attempt to watch it in full by clicking back on the time bar, it will randomly skip ahead again. 

Does anyone know the workaround for this? This applies whether I'm watching the match within a save, or loading a saved match from the start screen. 

Edited by backpocket
Adding more info

1 hour ago, backpocket said:

I'm not sure if it's been patched out. I've raised this issue in the bugs forum, but since it's tactical related as I want to watch a game in full, just so I can analyse my tactics and how it's working, I thought I could ask it here.

Most options to view it are just highlight versions (comprehensive etc). Full match option seems to have disappeared. If I attempt to watch it in full by clicking back on the time bar, it will randomly skip ahead again. 

Does anyone know the workaround for this? This applies whether I'm watching the match within a save, or loading a saved match from the start screen. 

Only way to watch it in "full" is keep rewinding forward over highlight endings like referee whistles etc. that game can't jump to next highlight. If it happens just go back and remember rewind it :D this is something I have been struggling with too but it's possible to bypass highlights.

Edited by Pasonen

30 minutes ago, Pasonen said:

Only way to watch it in "full" is keep rewinding forward over highlight endings like referee whistles etc. that game can't jump to next highlight. If it happens just go back and remember rewind it :D this is something I have been struggling with too but it's possible to bypass highlights.

This is what I did, but it's 2021 it should be easier! :(