What different between Flexible/Structured/Fluid/Very Fluid? How PF/CF work?

I have some questions.

- What different between Flexible/Structured/Fluid/Very Fluid?   How its work?  Team fluidity of Gegenpressing tactic is Structured and when i play Counter-Attack, i must to change my team fluildity to fluid,right ??

- How PF/CF works? both of them have "roaming from position", when I want to high-pressing and make my striker roaming to overload so what role should I choose for my striker?

Thanks for help. :applause:

1) Theres no difference. They're just labels. I don't know why SI decided to retain that as it just confuses people.

2) PF has Close Down More hard coded and if you put the right player with the right role, they'll work hard and even track back a bit to your own half in order to win the ball back. Think of someone like Drogba or Diego Costa for that role

A CF is someone like Ronaldo Phenom or Lewandowski. They run down the channels, roam from position, they can also act as a creator along with being a scorer. If you have the right system and the right players in place, the CF will press too but they tend to stay high up the field most times in defense in this game

Edited by Jean0987654321

4 hours ago, harit1mmm1 said:

What different between Flexible/Structured/Fluid/Very Fluid?   How its work?

I think you are confusing the Team shape team instruction that existed before FM19 with the team fluidity label that has been introduced as of FM19. You should not be concerned with team fluidity (label) when creating tactics, because it only shows how "fluid" or "structured" your setup of roles and duties is based on the number of different duties within your setup and the team mentality you use. But it does not have any significant impact on the quality of your tactic. 

How PF/CF works? both of them have "roaming from position"

As far as I know, PF does not have the "Roam from position" PI as hard-coded (only if you manually add it). 

Anyway, PF and CF are very different types of striker roles. PF is a simple runner role, whereas CF is a roaming and creative role. 

when I want to high-pressing and make my striker roaming to overload so what role should I choose for my striker?

There is no answer to such question. Roles do not work in isolation but exclusively through interaction, so any role - including that of a striker - needs to fit logically into a tactic as a whole. 

You need to post a screenshot of your tactic if you want to get really meaningful feedback. Because it's context that matters.

7 hours ago, harit1mmm1 said:

I have some questions.

- What different between Flexible/Structured/Fluid/Very Fluid?   How its work?

Well, the more defend or attack duties you put, the team fluidity becomes structured. The more support duties, the more fluid it becomes. But it's quite confusing this year tbf

8 hours ago, harit1mmm1 said:

- What different between Flexible/Structured/Fluid/Very Fluid?   How its work?  Team fluidity of Gegenpressing tactic is Structured and when i play Counter-Attack, i must to change my team fluildity to fluid,right ??

With more support duties and fluid setup lines are closer together. With less support duties lines are further apart. It meens transitions, penetration, solidity is afected with differnt fluidity levels. Also more fluid systems come with more creative freedom if we believe in what tactical creator displays.

1 hour ago, YLSFM00 said:

Well, the more defend or attack duties you put, the team fluidity becomes structured. The more support duties, the more fluid it becomes. But it's quite confusing this year tbf

Team shape used to be a functional feature that allowed you to control mentality deviations across the team (more structured = more seperation of mentalities between duties, more fluid = each duty will have similar mentalities) as well as controlling creative freedom - more fluid = more creative freedom and vice versa. But now team fluidity is simply a nominal label, as you said the way you organise the duties in the team will change the team fluidity. However (as far as I am aware) it does not actually do anything in the game anymore.

22 minutes ago, wixxi said:

However (as far as I am aware) it does not actually do anything in the game anymore.

there is still a display bug tho regarding tactical familarity of your teams creative freedom. You can see it change when your team is becoming more structured / fluid due to duties.