Ronaldo Beckham

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

34 games - we were top for most of season

0a2a02086413eab61bc5b25c1f213dd3.png

the top 4 championship group with 50% points makes things tighter.

last day of season, standard, antwerp or genk could of won, and we lost to antwerp.

47743a60ba6f1470ed70d9639de827af.png

we were predicted top 6, but losing title on last day hurts, but stadard have slowly been slipping away from title challenges in recent seasons, so to be back towards the top sides here in belgium is great.

As for the cup we lost in first rund we entered to a lower opposition.

d25c86a64c0ffa9c5e866fc7e8c6fffb.png

Edited by JawZy

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/05/2023 at 20:21, The Flying Scotsman said:

Anyone playing in a non top five league this year that can inspire me? 

If you want to go for European glory (domestic leagues could be a walkover) then Red Star Belgrade and Dinamo Zagreb could be fun with non-stop academy prospects. If the Right to Dream academy works with FC Nordsjælland then they could be fun too. 

Edited by dothestrand

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Just started my final save of this years FM cycle with Sporting Clube de Portugal (dont want to insult any Sporting fans by calling them Sporting Lisbon!)

I ended my Lens save as I felt like I had taken them as far as I could after 11 seasons, I was consistently battling with PSG for domestic honours but I just couldnt make a dent in the Champions League, regularly getting as far as the Quarter finals but getting knocked out. Furthest I ever made it was semi finals. 

Same aim as with my Lens save is to make an impact in the Champions League with Sporting, 1st mission is to get there as I start off in the Europa League. Currently sat 2nd in the league behind Porto who havent lost a game yet (at the World Cup break). 

• 1 month later...
On 24/10/2023 at 18:03, Pablo Sanchez said:

anyone doing a j league thread?

Hmmm... no one has willing to work on that yet. Maybe, we'll have to wait until this one finally comes very soon. I have followed J.League because they're one of the most competitive Asian football leagues recently compared to other leagues across Asia and I can't wait to follow it in FM24, even I haven't plan on buying yet!