I can't continue on with the game post match

Davey Boy

Hi, 

Here is a french thread with the same issue.

He also attached a screenshot.

He explain that the only way to skip this bug is not to hold post-match press conferences.

Do you need more information ?

Same here... I've played the same games a few times now. The only way I can advance is by going vacation until the next day. Very problematic... Note: I am using a beta save file and have also uninstalled/reinstalled the game multiple times...

Hello :D

So... this happened to me 2 times, curiously after losses (this never happened in beta).
I finished the game and then I click continue and nothing happens, just the field camera on the background and no way of continuing... so I used task manager to solve that because there was no other way...
Any idea of what should I do or it's a bug?

Thanks for any help

I have experienced this as well but think have found a solution. After talking specifically to defenders, midfielders and attackers go to tactics page from left bottom of the page and then try to continue. It will work. When there stadium image is stuck on the screen use left arrow on the keyboard to go back.

Have you tried this?

Edited by CM

1 hour ago, CM said:

I have experienced this as well but think have found a solution. After talking specifically to defenders, midfielders and attackers go to tactics page from left bottom of the page and then try to continue. It will work. When there stadium image is stuck on the screen use left arrow on the keyboard to go back.

Have you tried this?

Thank you!

I have the same issue and it is very frustrating. Was wondering if there was something I needed to change or do. I was hoping that one of the updates might cure it, assuming that the issue is a 'known one'. Has anyone reported it? I have added facepacks and skins and was thinking that might have caused the problem. I have no issues with the Beta but straight away after and I had the facepacks on before. Anyone else had similar?

Thanks

If you are stuck on that screen, press left arrow key, and then click tactics in the left corner. It will take you to the dressing room screen again. From there click continue and it should let you leave, although it will say you’re leaving without doing a team talk.

Apparently it is due to giving individual post match team talk to your defenders/midfielders/forwards.

Hope this helps 

this happened to me. the way i found round it was to click on the down arrow next to the 'continue' button in the top right corner. From here you can go on holidy, do this evn for a day and you will be bale to continue as normal

This has also been happening to me. Pretty annoying, however this worked for me: 

1 hour ago, BrightLad5 said:

If you are stuck on that screen, press left arrow key, and then click tactics in the left corner. It will take you to the dressing room screen again. From there click continue and it should let you leave, although it will say you’re leaving without doing a team talk.

Apparently it is due to giving individual post match team talk to your defenders/midfielders/forwards.

Hope this helps 

I raised with the Tech  Team and got this response back....

Dear Steve,

After further investigation, the issue you were encountering was raised and the game developers were made aware of it.

They are currently investigating the issue.

Please try the following workaround:

- Use the left arrow key to go back to Team Talk
- Please check if you can continue normally

We would also like to know how you hold your team discussions. Do you have an "individual" conversation with all team members?

If that's the case, please make sure that you leave at least one player out from the "individual" team talk.

• 2 months later...
1 minute ago, Tyler127 said:

This happened to me on Xbox but instead of continue it is still the pause/play button. I can navigate my way to the home screen however can't go on holiday on a match day. Is there anyway to solve this bar restarting the game.

Thanks

Never mind, I delegated the match to my staff and from there the game continued to the next day with the same result in tact

Hi everyone,

I have a similar/the same issue. I'm currently locked in the post-match screen. I can get to the home page but can't go on holiday as its a match day. Just tried delegating match duties to staff but still the same. All that happens at the minute when I press the space bar is it switches between pause and play but I can't continue anywhere.

Anyone know any work arounds?

I've not saved in a few months so don't want to quick but worried that might be the only option.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Just had the same problem, was stuck at the end of the match, before post match and solved it with relinquishing control for my manager (never did this before ever in game) went couple of hours ahead and took control of the manager again and finally got out of the match that I was stuck in without losing the very hard fought won game. Probably too late for you Matty. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 05/03/2021 at 21:56, dioniz said:

Just had the same problem, was stuck at the end of the match, before post match and solved it with relinquishing control for my manager (never did this before ever in game) went couple of hours ahead and took control of the manager again and finally got out of the match that I was stuck in without losing the very hard fought won game. Probably too late for you Matty. :D

Had the same issue with post match just acting as a pause button, this bypassed it so great shout thank you!

• 4 weeks later...